The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
[NPC:] Sabrina Lockhart / Smiley I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
[NPC:] Sabrina Lockhart / Smiley I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
[NPC:] Sabrina Lockhart / Smiley I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
[NPC:] Sabrina Lockhart / Smiley I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
[NPC:] Sabrina Lockhart / Smiley I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
[NPC:] Sabrina Lockhart / Smiley I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
[NPC:] Sabrina Lockhart / Smiley I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
[NPC:] Sabrina Lockhart / Smiley I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
[NPC:] Sabrina Lockhart / Smiley I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
[NPC:] Sabrina Lockhart / Smiley I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
[NPC:] Sabrina Lockhart / Smiley I_vote_lcap[NPC:] Sabrina Lockhart / Smiley I_voting_bar[NPC:] Sabrina Lockhart / Smiley I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
[NPC:] Sabrina Lockhart / Smiley I_vote_lcap[NPC:] Sabrina Lockhart / Smiley I_voting_bar[NPC:] Sabrina Lockhart / Smiley I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Sage
Cerek
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

[NPC:] Sabrina Lockhart / Smiley

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[NPC:] Sabrina Lockhart / Smiley Empty [NPC:] Sabrina Lockhart / Smiley

Post by Dubloon July 21st 2015, 12:06 am

Sabrina Lockhart
"Well thats just embarassing.....For you that is. Actually pretty awesome for me."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: She doesnt officially have one, though the papers and those she's had run ins with refer to her as Jaws or Smiles, due to the unique look of her helmet.
Title:
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Metahuman
Hair:Sabrina's Hair is a dirty blonde, unkempt mane, that reaches her lower back in length.
Eyes: Green and devoid of emotion, unless she's performing a concert in which case its probably the only time she seems joyful and cheery.
Height: 5' 10''
Weight: 175
Blood type: O+

The Looks

Sabrina is just about all around average, she stands at roughly five feet ten inches and weight close to a hundred and seventy-five pounds most of which, is the little bit of muscle she's compacted onto her lean frame. Her eyes almost always seem to greet you with a dead stare, as if she has no interest in who she's talking with or talking about, making her seem stand offish and rude, the true definition of resting B**** face. That being said she is still very pretty, with a slender face and small nose, and a small band of freckles spanning from cheek to cheek. Sabrina sports a variety of piercings, ranging from multiple ear piercings and a nose ring. She also wears several rings, all of which are plane gold or silver and a leather wristband on her left wrist.

Moving on to clothing, Sabrina wears a wide range of colors and types of clothes. She is seen almost always wearing skinny jeans of a random color, and a loose t-shirt or loose muscle shirt, with varying patterns and colors as well.  She can also be seen with a pair of headphones around her neck or on her head as she tends to listen to a lot of music. She also has a pair of black framed glasses that she "should" be wearing but she doesn't.

Moving on to her combat gear, Sabrina has put together a very impressive battle suit composed of a light weight Kevlar and small armor plating in various places, mostly covering the upper torso area. The suit is adorned with various holsters for a plethora of handguns, knives, and ammo, including a small assortment of homemade explosives, the Sabrina has crafted herself, including a toxic grenade, cryo grenade, and incendiary grenade. Aside from the basic's amenities, The helmet to the suit is what really stands out. in a vertical strip going down the center of the mask is a bullet proof polymer that acts as a one way mirror, to protect her face as well as her identity. the most distinguishing feature of the mask is located where the mouth is. adorning this area is a fake yet creepy looking row of sharp teeth aligned in a fearsome smile. The helmet also comes equipped with a variety of sensors and a heads-up display
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: One could say that Sabrina is shy and reserved, but that would be contrary to her profession as a DJ performing in front of thousands of fans. She likes to keep to herself and isn't very interested in being close or getting to know anyone. This is brought on by her separation anxiety, since her father was never around and her mother passed away while Sabrina was still a child, has left her with the fear of being abandoned by someone else. So she tends to distance herself from people. That being said, there was a time in her life where she was cheerful and happy, and this can be seen when she's on stage performing, she seems to come to life, becoming very energetic and open, this can also be said when she's moving about the shadows dispatching her own brand of justice throughout the city.

Sabrina also suffers from a split personality of sorts, but this is only brought on when she's out being a hero, one could say that this is to throw people off and to hide her identity, but that's what the helmet and combat suit are for aren't they? Truth be told, it's in her genes, passed onto her from her father. The onset of the personality stems from the many different chemical cocktails her father has been fed over the years working for the government. This split personality is another reason why she tends to distance herself from others, but she's managed to work it into her shows as an "act" to get people riled up.

Sabrina has a split personality she is partially unaware of. It refers to itself as Smiley and often appears to her as a hallucination that she tends to converse with, unaware of the fact that she's talking to herself. This is attributed to her loss of memory from her power, making her forget about the grim figure she occasionally runs into. Smiley also tends to have a mind of her own, often taking over at the worst possible moments. Smiley fights with no regard to Sabrina's welfare and is an egotistical narcissist with a dash of psycho. Making it a terrifying and lethal problem to Sabrina and those around her. This Split personality disorder is just another trait she shares with her father, those his was brought on from years of being injected with chemical cocktails and experimentation.

History:
Not much can be said about Sabrina, without first talking a little bit about her father first. Jack Lockhart was a CIA agent, one of the most skilled and respected agents the CIA had to offer. during the late 70's and into the mid 80's Jack was set on several missions around the world. Though the pay was good and the work was exciting Jack wanted more. This is when he was brought in on a little secret operation the government had been working on for years. They had been trying to perfect a serum that would turn the average human into a super soldier, a weapon and asset they could use to hunt down and apprehend metahuman threats around the world. There had been 65 attempts with human subjects that had all failed miserably, but Jack was not deterred, he was well aware of the risks, and didnt care, he had no family or loved ones to worry about if the serum killed him, but he would be a real life super hero if it did work. Jack proceeded with the experiment and survived, though the serum had different effects on him than what were desired. instead of getting super human strength, speed, endurance ect. He instead ended up with the ability to mimic any motor function he saw with his own eyes, without any training. Though the result wasn't what they had in mind, the scientists called it a success. The results were instantaneous and there was no telling how or why it worked, but it did. The government got to work testing out their new weapon, by giving Jack years worth of training in as little as a few hours. Though they had success with Jack, the serum seemed to fail every time after, thus making Jack one of a kind. To ensure that Jack would survive the field, he was injected with another experimental serum that had previously not worked, this one gave Jack a boosted regeneration factor, it would allow him to live longer than the average human and heal from life threatening injuries, but the serum had a limited duration, meaning Jack had to be reinjected every other month. With all precautions taken, the government deployed Jack back out into the field, with the purpose of carrying out the intended mission.

For years Jack operated in the shadows, doing the countries dirty work, and also hunting down Metahuman's, so that the Government could run tests and experiments. Jack eventually "retired" and settled down, getting married and having a kid. Just after his daughter was born, he was brought out of retirement, there was no way they were going to let such a valuable asset get away from them. Jack didn't put up a fight, instead he arranged for his wife and daughter to be financially taken care of for the rest of their lives.
Fast forward several years and Jack's wife passes away due to an undisclosed illness, leave their child behind in the care of a family butler. Sabrina grew up not knowing her parents and after several years of prying and not getting a response from her butler, she gave up on knowing them all together. All Sabrina knew about her father was that he had to be someone important for them to have such a big home. eventually the young girl was shipped off to boarding school, where she showed a surprising aptitude for sports, for such a small girl, she was able to do things that only seasoned athletes could pull off, she didn't know how or why she could do what she did, but she didn't care and put her talents to good use. She earned a scholarship for herself through soccer and went on to study several fields of science, unfortunately she found it boring and dropped out, but not before retaining vast amounts of knowledge in the process.

Now home and with nothing to do, Sabrina dipped into her family's vast wealth, which she did no question where it was coming from, and began her career as a DJ. she started out headlining a few clubs here and there, and in just a few short months she had become a worldwide sensation, adding on to the already vast fortune she had claim to. Eventually Sabrina had a run in with her father, it was the first time she had seen him ever. The meeting didn't go as well as Jack would have hoped, but he did get to learn of Sabrina's talent, and to his shock, she had inherited the abilitie,s granted to him by the serum, genetically. He explained to her where her talent stemmed from and why she had it. Sabrina didnt quite know what to make of the news she had recieved, but the last words she heard from her father were "go out and be your own hero, don't make the same mistakes I have."

Sabrina sat on those words for a long time, thinking of the possibility's that lay before her. After taking a short break from her life as a DJ, Sabrina began to learn how to fight, by watching old martial arts movies, and video clips on youtube. She then dipped into her money and began putting together an arsenal that would help her be the hero her father had told her to be. They were his last words to her, and she took them to heart, she would be a hero and save people just like the metahumans the news talked about.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1:Photographic Reflexes and Memory. Sabrina has the ability to absorb knowledge instantaneously. This ability is linked to her muscle memory, allowing Sabrina to instantly replicate the physical movement of peak-level humans. Using these "photographic reflexes", she has become highly skilled in various forms of combat, as an exceptional martial artist, a skilled swordsman, a deadly accurate marksman, as well as displaying a strenuously honed athletic ability. Once Sabrina has mastered an opponent's physical movements, she can then predict her opponent's next attack. This can also be applied to any book or information she comes across which has allowed her to retain all the information she learned while she was in college despite never completing.
By viewing a video in fast-forward, Sabrina can learn to replicate human movement at near-superhuman speed. However, this puts her already frail body under intense strain and can only be used for short periods of time.

Power 2:Accelerated Healing. Another inherited ability gained from her father is increase in her body's natural healing rate. allowing her to recover at roughly 4 times that of the average human, and with the right equipment and environment, she may regenerate whole limbs. The serum given to her father granted him longevity as well, to ensure the government could get as much use out of their secret weapon as possible, as a result Sabrina has also inherited this, and is a contributing factor as to why she appears younger than her actual age.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: A side effect of the primer is severe declarative memory loss. The more implicit memories (i.e. knowledge and abilities) she learns, the more explicit memories (i.e. personal experience) she loses. Because of his explicit memory loss she has taken to recording a lot of her everyday experiences. this includes the addition of a camera in her helmet to record the events of any encounters she might have had while she was out protecting the city.

Weakness 2:Unpredictable Split personality. For reasons unknown to Sabrina, there are moments in her recordings that seem to go missing or blank, making her miss out on events that she might have forgotten. This is brought on by a split personality that Sabrina is unaware of. This personality, that's taken to calling itself smiley comes on without warning, its wildly unpredictable and highly unstable, making it a potential threat to both Sabrina and her opponent. Smiley has no control or way of using Sabrina's photographic reflexes it is aware of her enhanced healing factor, and as such it fights with reckless abandon and no remorse, killing and harming as it seems fit, which has caused Sabrina's alter ego to earn a bad rep with both the good guys and bad guys.

Weakness 3: Sabrina's Accelerated Healing is unable to repair any of the damage she might take from a magic spell, leaving her to heal from injuries caused by magic spells to actually heal much slower.

Weakness 4: Though Sabrina possess the ability to replicate movement at double the speed by watching a tape in fast forward, she possesses no enhanced endurance or stamina, making this technique put a ton of stress on her body, making her only able to use it for a limited time.

RP Mechanics
longevity: Sabrina's advanced healing factor keeps her looking younger than her actual age, and gives her an abnormal life span.

Jack of All Trades: Because of her power, Sabrina is a master hand to hand combatant, marksman, and athlete. Her power also puts her a peak human form making her faster and stronger than the average human.

RP Mechanic(s): longevity. Very forgetful.

Items/Minions

Sabrina's Battle Suit MKI
-Light weight and Durable: The suit Sabrina utilizes in battle is composed of a light weight yet very tough Kevlar mesh with light yet very durable metal plating covering various vital areas, primarily her upper body. The armor plating is broken down into small flexible and moveable pieces, all held in place with a pressurized system of cables. The plates are highly shock absorbent and can withstand bullets from small caliber guns. The Helmet that goes to the suit is made of the same material as the metal plates making it highly durable.

Battle Suit MKI Weakness: Despite the suits amazing flexibility and versatility, it cannot stop high caliber rounds such as those fired from high powered rifles. Also due to its many loose and intricate parts, if the armor plating sustains to much damage it has a tendency to fall apart or fall off the suit leaving Sabrina vulnerable.

Battle Suit MKI Weakness 2: Because of the suits many small parts and pieces, there are many places on the armor that leave Sabrina open to getting stabbed, or impaled by shrapnel.

-CQC tech: Built into the gauntlets of the suit is a pair of nine inch retractable wrist blades. On both arms is a generator capable of making a shield out of solid energy. however. Sabrina has also built in a set of high voltage tasers into the palms and finger tips of the gloves, these also run off the small wrist mounted generators. Sabrina's suit also hosts a plethora of belts and holsters giving her a place to keep
- 2 Socom pistols with a laser/flashlight combo
- 1 small combat knife with a built in stun rod
-1 Heat blade: A Sword with a heating coil running through the middle of the blade, allowing it to heat up and cut through most things with ease. This runs off a small generator in the handle that can only be used for short periods of time. Prolonged use could cause the sword to blow up.
- Homemade Cryo grenade, incendiary grenade, and  a toxic gas grenade of her own design, which causes uncontrollable laughing and hysteria. she only has enough room on her belt to carry 2 of each grenade type.
-1 grapple gun.
-EMPs: The wrist mounted generators double as detachable EMP bombs.

CQC Tech Weakness: A lot if not all of the tech worked into the gauntlets of Sabrina's suit are powered by the two small wrist mounted generators which means excessive use during combat can short circuit the generators causing them to fail and become useless till Sabrina has a chance to recharge or repair them. Also because the generators are mounted on her wrists it means they're exposed to a the impacts she makes and takes from throwing punches and blocking blows, making them absorb a lot of the shock which leads to them breaking down quicker.

-Jaws Helmet MKI: Sabrina's helmet has a built in variety of vision modes, ranging from infrared, to night vision. The helmet is also EMP proof as it's the only piece of equipment she utilizes the most. The Helmet also has a built in camera, this is not only so Sabrina can remember previous encounters with people, but also acts as a way to collect data on the various fighting styles she might not have been familiar with. The suit also comes with a built in gas mask to protect from harmful fumes and gaseous attacks, and allows her to breath underwater.

Physical Priority
Agility 2
Endurance 3
Reaction 1
Strength 4

Last edited by Dubloon on August 7th 2015, 12:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "...."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

[NPC:] Sabrina Lockhart / Smiley Empty Re: [NPC:] Sabrina Lockhart / Smiley

Post by Zell July 21st 2015, 12:12 am

Approved until stated otherwise.

(Cool Character, btw!)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[NPC:] Sabrina Lockhart / Smiley Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus July 21st 2015, 5:12 pm

Unapproved for edits

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubloon July 21st 2015, 5:45 pm

Edits Have Been made ^_^

The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "...."

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus July 21st 2015, 6:45 pm

Reapproved

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 6th 2015, 11:14 pm

Left Shark! Moved to Character modifications for the NPC-ification process. Left Shark!

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 9th 2015, 12:09 am

Stare NPC's do not deserve his sharki-ness. Stare

Approved NPC until stated otherwise

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion May 22nd 2016, 11:39 pm

Moved for edits

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top