The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
Sabrina Triscari I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
Sabrina Triscari I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Sabrina Triscari I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Sabrina Triscari I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Sabrina Triscari I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Sabrina Triscari I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Sabrina Triscari I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Sabrina Triscari I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Sabrina Triscari I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Sabrina Triscari I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Sabrina Triscari I_vote_lcapSabrina Triscari I_voting_barSabrina Triscari I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Sabrina Triscari I_vote_lcapSabrina Triscari I_voting_barSabrina Triscari I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Sage
Cerek
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sabrina Triscari

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sabrina Triscari Empty Sabrina Triscari

Post by Artemis June 10th 2013, 4:13 pm

CHARACTER NAME
CHARACTER TITLE OR QUOTE

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: ---
Title: Dr. Triscari
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Genetically Modified Human
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'7"
Weight:125 lbs
Blood type: A+

The Looks

Sabrina has soft flawless olive color skin, something she is very proud of. She has long, velvet red hair that extends to the small of her back. Instead of normal human ears she has a pair of cat ears on top sides of her head. The ears have red fur with the exception on the inside and the very tip of her ears which are jet black. She has a curvy figure. She has a cat-like tail that has short velvet red hair on it. Around her neck she wears a silver chain necklace with a small silver bell on it.

The Legacy

Personality:

Sabrina before the experiment was a wall flower. She would rather read a book then go other on the town. She wasn't anti-social though, she would go out and hang out with her small close group of friends. She would usually stay to the side. She would also wear baggy clothes. After the experiment her personality took a near 180. She became more confident and fun loving. She would go places to have fun with out her friends. When she would go places with her friends she would be more active in the group. However the experiment did have some side effects. She became more distracted easily and lose track of time. She didn't lose any of her smarts but did become a bit ditsy.

History:

Children genius... Sabrina had heard this her whole life. Which would of generally be impressive if Meta-humans weren't running around. Even as a child she would kling to the TV in hope there would be something about heroes defeating villains on the news. Despite her intellect being borderline superhuman she felt jealous. People with incredible powers fighting for justice and those who fought against it. The whole thing fascinated her. She was jealous that she couldn't be one of the ones fighting. For Sabrina was not strong, she had the stamina of a pile of leaves and really just hated the heat. All she had where her brains and she wanted to change that.

So she did all she knew how to do, she picked up a book and started to studies. Shortly after she learn she had an affinity to the topic of genetics. It fascinated her more then meta-humans. She breezed for school and graduated High school at age 13. She was lanky and a klutz and didn't fit in anywhere. Mainly cause of the age gap between her and her fellow peers. She tended to shrink to the shadows or into a book cause of this. She attended college online for the next 5 years. Using those years when she wasn't in school trying to make friends with people her age. At age 18 she had a nice, close-knit group of friends and attended a university away from home. She never seemed to outgrown her lanky appearance. However 2 years later she graduated college with multiple PHD's in genetic engineering, math and biology.

After applying to multiple jobs she manged to land a job as a scientist at a government facility. However instead of doing what they hired her for Sabrina had a different idea. She spent her time splicing DNA of animals into different animals. She believed that if she could figure out a way of splicing the genes of one animal into another animal to change the genetic code of the the living creature she could give the creature, ad in the future, humans, super natural powers. Sadly she wasn't very successful. Altering the genetic code of a living organism usually led to their death. But after 2 years she was able to create a pair of prototype serums which in theory could give animal like traits to human beings. Something that could change the world, but she was out of test subjects. The second serum, known as the chimera formula had multiple genes of animals, perks of the species so to speak. It was her crowning achievement if it ended up working. The second was a prototype of the prototype. The only DNA contained in it was that of an average house cat. It wasn't as stable as the chimera formula theoretically but it was what allowed to make the chimera formula.

But without final test subjects it didn't matter. But then Sabrina heard a crash and smoke started to fill the room. People in black gas masks and what seemed like swat uniforms started to force there way into the room. Sabrina was on her knees coughing, her eyes water from the smoke. She looked up and saw one of the men pick up the container that held both serums as well as the science on how to make the formula. Her heart skipped a beat, all her work was about to be for nothing. It took all of her willpower to force herself up and she tackled the man as hard as she could. She apparently knocked him off guard cause he stumbled back and dropped the case. Sabrina dove for the case and pulled pocketed one of the formulas. She was about to grab the other one but it was hit hard by a butt of a gun. Her vision swam and she blacked out. Once she awoke the lab was in ruin. The men where gone as well as the case of the serum.

Her hand darted to her pocket and felt a wave of relief when the serum she pocketed was still there. They must not of noticed one of the serums missing. She pulled the serum out of her pocket and her heart sunk. It was unlabeled. It was impossible for her to know what serum she held. All her lab equipment was broken and she probably would be out of the job once her bosses learned about this. Sabrina searched the lab and after a few minutes was able to find a injector gun that wasn't broken. She loaded the serum into the injector gun  and stowed it under her lab coat. She ran out of the lab and to her car. She drove back to her apartment complex and ran up the stair. She slammed and locked the door behind her and pulled out the injector gun. She pressed it against her skin and pulled the trigger and blacked out.

Pain... that's all she felt once she woke up on her stomach. Although something felt uncomfortable, her chest felt squished. She pain full sat her self up and walked to a mirror. Her hip, butt and head also hurt. She wonder why until she approached the Mirror. She let out a small squeal as she saw who was in the mirror. It was her appearance was changed, almost completely. She now had curves, nice ones at that, different then her previously lanky figure. But the most surprising change was the change that wasn't human. She reached up to were her ears should be and felt nothing but  skin. She gulped and she reached up higher on her head and felt the two cat like ears on her head. She twinged a bit, her ears felt a bit sore but yet she stared amaze at them. She almost missed the 4th psychical change she went through. A long cat like tail flickered quickly behind her. She quickly grabbed the tail, regretting it slightly when twinge of soreness shivered through her body when she made contact. Well at least she knew what serum she drank. Her body looked toned and more ins

The Powers

Power 1: Cat-like reflexes, flexibly and sense

Power 2: Her finger nails can turn into claws (1 ability)

Power 3: Borderline superhuman intelligence

Power 4:

Grid (26/30)
Intelligence: 5
Occult: 0
Strength: 4
Speed: 4
Durability: 4
Ability: 1
Fighting Skills: 8 (flexibility and reflex not actual fighting experience)
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 1

Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Sabrina Triscari Empty Re: Sabrina Triscari

Post by Chellizard June 30th 2013, 1:33 am

This all checks out. You sure you don't want to use those other points? Not even for a bit of wealth?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Sabrina Triscari JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis June 30th 2013, 1:34 am

Yup
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 30th 2013, 1:35 am

Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Sabrina Triscari JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top