The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
John Capore AKA Forcewave I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
John Capore AKA Forcewave I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
John Capore AKA Forcewave I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
John Capore AKA Forcewave I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
John Capore AKA Forcewave I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
John Capore AKA Forcewave I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
John Capore AKA Forcewave I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
John Capore AKA Forcewave I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
John Capore AKA Forcewave I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
John Capore AKA Forcewave I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
John Capore AKA Forcewave I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
John Capore AKA Forcewave I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

John Capore AKA Forcewave

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

John Capore AKA Forcewave Empty John Capore AKA Forcewave

Post by Forceaus December 22nd 2011, 8:54 pm

Forcewave
"Yeah, I may not look like much, but it's mainly because you're not very good at recognizing things."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Forcewave
Title: none
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Human.75% caucasian, 25% native american
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'8
Weight: 147 lbs
Blood type:B Positive

The Looks

Either include pictures in Spoilers, a smaller picture/s for the profile, or a very detailed description of your characters physical appearance and costume. Beige sleeveless shirt, camo gloves, Black cowl over head

The Legacy

Personality: John possesses a very deep and complicated personality.He is known to be rather impulsive and instinctive though does think things through as well.
John is also very kind and compassionate by nature.Known to be a good friend to others.He is also a passionate lover or art, music and poetry as well as a total nerd in every since of the word. He possesses very dry humor and an indifferent disposition.
He is also Incomparably stubborn and proud to the point of routinely frustrating to others while at the same time he is humble and reasonable.He is also somewhat vengeful to those who've wronged him and quite dangerous for those that have due to intellect.
Though highly confident and very strong willed he often seems and sometimes acts otherwise.He is also extremely protective of his identity and often considers quitting as a hero for various reasons.
He is also fiercely protective and loyal to those he loves

History: Born in the Kansas heartland to a Caucasian man and half caucasian half cherokee woman.Due to conflict between his parents and some of their relatives as well as his father's work they lated moved to a town not far from New York City where he's lived ever since.Due to the combination of his high intellect and personality john easily became well known throughout his school which made things very hard for him.He was bullied constantly which is where he developed his skills in combat through fighting back.
Over the years john discovered his abilities they were limited in their capacity.When he was 11 his mother was diagnosed with cancer died after an 7 month battle with it.This devastated him and his father.It took quite a while before either could recover from it.
Days after his 14th birthday john was testing out a powerful magnet when the charge overloaded causing the death of 1 of his few friends.Shortly after John discovered that the charge had greatly amplified his abilities.Knowing that his lost friend had dreamed of being a superhero he decided to become one.
John's advent into being a superhero started off small with basic efforts into simply protecting people and fighting off crime and dangerous foes and occasionally meeting some fellows metahumans doing the same thing as him.This continued on for awhile before meeting up with some other heroes and forming together to create the Talons in hopes of defending the world.He was a part of this team for several months including fighting alongside them in the New York City Assault.Just over a week after the assault he quit the team due to personal reasons. He moved on to different things and eventually got part of his life together. Trying to weigh the two lives was proving difficult, but he did not give up on it. His advents continued on whether they were successful or not. He was no longer living in New York city but soon returned when it was attacked again, this time by invaders from an alternate dimension.During this fight he encountered the alternate version of his dead friend and was forced to fight with him.During this fight he was hit by a powerful electric blast that nearly killed him.Eventually that event came to an end and once again he was away from New York and for a couple of months nothing was out of the ordinary for him until his powers started to manifest in a different form.
None of this stopped him though. Nor did it even hold him back. John has continued along despite how much it has burdened him. Recently he has tried the whole 'hero team' thing again with the group Knightwatch. It seems to be working out well so far. Though he still isn't quite used to working with others at this. All while doing this John is attempting to work towards his future. He is currently a senior in high school and aiming to attend college in the near future.

The Powers

Power 1: Psychic Lightning Manipulation: John used to possess Force Manipulation but the massive shock he recieved has altered his powers to being able to form electricity with his mind and manipulate it accordingly. He can also sense nearby sources of electricity through his nerve impulses.

Power 2: Enhanced Reflexes: He is in possession of reflexes that are nearly impossible to measure that were honed from a combination of intense training and getting involved in combat and further amplified by his powers.

Power 3: Enhanced Speed: Is able to run at about 300 miles per hour

Power 4: Enhanced Durability: His powers have formed a barrier in and around him to make him a lot more resilient than a normal person and reduce the amount of strain that gets put on his body.

Power 5: Flight:

Power 6: Combat mastery: Through a combination of training and fighting, John has achieved a state of mastering combat despite no actual martial arts training.

Advancements:
Spoiler:

Weaknesses:
Limited physical strength: John is not very strong and primarily has to rely on his powers to do anything to others

Samaritan Syndrome: His powers combined with his nature as a person has left him to feel burdened with trying to protect and save people as much as possible.

Guilt ridden: John remains ridden with guilt over the loss of a friend of his which he blames himself for.

Slight paranoia

Very protective of loved ones: This one is pretty self explanatory: He is willing to go to almost any length to protect those that he cares about.

Protective of secret identity

Soft-hearted: John is not very violent and prefers to avoid it whenever possible. He is also really against killing others.

Vulnerable spot: His shoulder blades don't take hits very well due to some damage done to them in the past.

(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility: 3
Endurance: 2
Reaction: 1
Strength: 4

Spoiler:

Last edited by Forceaus on May 7th 2015, 9:26 pm; edited 21 times in total
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

John Capore AKA Forcewave Empty Re: John Capore AKA Forcewave

Post by Forceaus December 24th 2011, 1:18 pm

bump

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 25th 2011, 1:24 pm

bump again

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cowboy December 26th 2011, 9:57 am

Okay for starters, your sensory power will require at least one EP of it's own and you FS is not even close to high enough for his reaction time to be what you described. Then, though this won't keep you from being approved really, you should probably change the format of your RP Sample. The sample isn't wrong or bad, by any means, but it's very quick and doesn't describe anything. You could at least try describing what emotions the people you're writing about are feeling. Last, why do you have all of the commentary in your signature area? I've seen people put song lyrics, poems, or even jokes in there but never all at the same time. I also don't see the point of putting a link to the front page of the site since you'd have to already be in the site.
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 26th 2011, 6:18 pm

Ok it's been updated.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner December 26th 2011, 7:48 pm

Bump. >:]
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 185
Job : It's a secret
Humor : Kill an artist, you'll be saving ten thousand innocent trees.
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 1st 2012, 9:58 pm

Another bump.Hopefully he's ready

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 7th 2012, 3:48 pm

bump

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie January 9th 2012, 6:44 pm

You should axe your sensory power because forseeing the actions of others isn't allowed and getting rid of it will give more strength to your blasts.

At 4 FS your reactions won't be much faster than an average human.

What do you mean by Energy Control?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 9th 2012, 6:51 pm

Essentially energy manipulation

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cowboy January 10th 2012, 3:19 pm

Approved, but note that he does have higher level reflexes with no fighting ability so his reflexes act as a level six but his fighting skills act as level three at most.
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte July 6th 2012, 8:25 pm

unnaproved in the face
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 6th 2012, 9:54 pm

Reapproved ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 9th 2012, 1:38 pm

Unapproved by request to make stat changes. Make sure you include valid reasons for the changes, and add it onto the history.

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 9th 2012, 1:58 pm

Your energy power is vague; explain it's physical appearance and a few things that John can do with it.

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top