The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
the pure spirit I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
the pure spirit I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
the pure spirit I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
the pure spirit I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
the pure spirit I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
the pure spirit I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
the pure spirit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
the pure spirit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
the pure spirit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
the pure spirit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
the pure spirit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
the pure spirit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

the pure spirit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the pure spirit Empty the pure spirit

Post by Forceaus August 2nd 2012, 10:42 pm

Sarah Milosi
The Pure Spirit

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Pure Spirit
Title: none
Alignment: None
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'7
Weight: 119 lbs
Blood type: O positive

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Earlier in her life Sarah was known to be outspoken, rebellious and somewhat selfish.That all changed due to the traumatic events.Nowadays Sarah is almost completely without emotion of any kind, finding most things in life to be mundane and boring.Things that remind her of major moments in her past will stir up major reactions though.What kind they be depends on what's brought up.Though mostly uncaring she still has traces of kindness buried deep inside her but it is limited.She pretty much considers the thought of caring for others to be foolish since it could hinder one's own survival

History: Sarah Milosi was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico years ago to a lower middle class family that was devoted to the region's ancient customs.Said customs were things she herself had no interest in.She had developed into more of a urban setting girl despite limited exposure to such a lifestyle.She also had a penchant for finding trouble.Or trouble finding her more likely.Her rebellious ways caused her to find herself in some pretty bad situations including having to serve a few months in a juvenile detention center.This however didn't make her rethink her ways at all.Just change how she acts some.She became more of an outspoken person towards things she considered unjust.
Not long after some company was intent on building over some of the nearby lands that were considered sacred by some of the locals.Sarah found herself highly opposed to such a thing joined in protesting against it.Feeling that the protests may not be successful she headed out to the grounds to attempt to sabotage some of their machines that were there.While doing so she fell down a hole and into an underground cave.There something crazy happened.She started to glow and was suddenly harnessing some strange source of power.She felt completely invigorated by the power she had somehow come by.
Over the next few weeks she began to test out this newly discovered ability.Then she started to feel ill.At first she thought it was a result of her newfound powers so she stopped using them.After a few weeks of continued illness she finally decided to visit the doctor.It was there that she found out she was pregnant.She didn't know what to make of this.
A few years later now with a young child to take care of she was living with the child's father, now moved on from her old ways when she discovered that her own son had somehow developed powers similiar to what she had.Now she was frightened by the memory of that day she found that cave.Now she had a strong desire to know more about that strange place.A few days later as she prepared to go back to that strange cave her house was suddenly attacked.Some strange people had come and demanded her son.She had no intent of letting them near him.Unleashing her powers for the first time in years she began fighting these intruders.Unfortunately she would die that day.At the very least they didn't find her child.
Despite having been killed she somehow remained conscious.Time passed and somehow she was alive again.Her body haven't been tooken in by her killers was now restored.Alive again she escaped the place she was being held in and has been on the run ever since.Over the last few years she's studied more and more into everything that occured and has run across various forces in the world such as several other metahumans and those who involve themselves with them.

The Powers

Power 1: Astral Manipulation: Sarah can create and manipulate the energies of the astral plane. This power can affect both the living and the dead and be used on both the physical and spiritual planes.

Power 2: Astral Projection and porting: Sarah can project herself into the astral plane. She can then travel through it to reach alternate locations. She can also teleport herself by entering the astral plane. Teleportation takes longer than projection. 200 yards within sight in combat. No distance outside of it.

Power 3: Spiritual healing: Sarah can heal at a rate faster than most people, though not near instantly. It can potentially revive her if she were to die, again.

Power 4: Spiritual sense: Sarah can see and communicate with spirits. This power gives her a 6th sense that let's her sense things all around her and into other dimensions. Her mind has adapted to being able to withstand this influx of information.

Power 5: Great knowledge: Her power to communicate has granted her knowledge of things she would not be able to know without it.

Weaknesses: 5 needed
Poor and homeless: Sarah barely has a dollar to her name and is currently without a place to live
Physically fragile: Sarah is lithe at best
Paranoia: Past experiences have caused her to become paranoid and untrustworthy of others
Constantly being bothered by spirits: Sarah's powers come with a drawback of kind of being unable to turn them off. She's sometimes unable to concentrate when there are so many beings trying to get her attention.
Very rash in decision making: She has never really been the type to think before acting and is quite reckless.

(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility: 3
Endurance: 1
Reaction: 2
Strength: 4

Last edited by Forceaus on February 23rd 2015, 5:45 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Power point purchase)
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

the pure spirit Empty Re: the pure spirit

Post by Chellizard August 3rd 2012, 5:46 pm

With that 1 healing, explain to me this: is it regeneration toward herself and her wounds? Or is it so she can heal other people?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus August 3rd 2012, 5:48 pm

It's regeneration.I'll go ahead and fix that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 3rd 2012, 5:49 pm

Well, that's very slow regen, but it still is regen.

So long as you know it takes significantly longer for the healing to start, you're good to go. (:

aka

Approved.

~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 4th 2012, 4:00 pm

Updated

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 4th 2012, 8:01 pm

Approved.

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury May 30th 2013, 10:06 pm

re-approved

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I am not a hero nor a villain I am simply a man prepared to do what is necessary to make sure no one goes without a family."

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 11th 2014, 8:39 pm

moved for edits

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger December 11th 2014, 9:35 pm

Shut up nerd
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss January 22nd 2015, 12:09 am

This is not approved

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 22nd 2015, 12:15 am

Added 1 point to ability, 2 to Occult and updated powers a bit

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss January 22nd 2015, 1:08 am

This is approved

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 23rd 2015, 5:25 pm

Unapproved for edits

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 23rd 2015, 5:46 pm

Finished

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus February 23rd 2015, 5:49 pm

Approved until stated otherwise Spidey

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top