The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Ailill Hale I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Ailill Hale I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Ailill Hale I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Ailill Hale I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Ailill Hale I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Ailill Hale I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Ailill Hale I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Ailill Hale I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Ailill Hale I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Ailill Hale I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Ailill Hale I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Ailill Hale I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ailill Hale

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ailill Hale Empty Ailill Hale

Post by Forceaus December 12th 2012, 8:48 pm

Ailill Hale
Weapon Enchanter Extraordinaire

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: none
Title: none
Alignment: True Neutral
Race: homo magi
Hair: black
Eyes: blue
Height: 5'10
Weight: 173 lbs
Blood type: B negative

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Legacy

Personality: A bit obnoxious, extremely individualistic who is always straightforward even while lying, tends to ramble on to the point of becoming incoherent.Known for being very rude and spiteful but also charismatic enough that it often covers for it.

History: Born to the magical Hale family, Ailill has always been held to very high expectations.He was the son not of the head of the family but of his younger brother whom wanted his own son to take the mantle.He would only watch however as his six cousins whom were sons of the head of the house fought over the title.Instead Ailill dedicated himself to the study and practice of magic and all that it presented.Through years of study, some of which under his aunt Arianna, he became an expert at the field and soon was accomplishing things far beyond his years.He could turn nearly any object into a powerful magical weapon and soon put this to various uses, most of which selfish.After completing his initial training he spent several years travelling the world and studying further into the magical realm.He has learned how to enchant any object into some sort of weapon and how to communicate with the spirits of the dead.

The Powers

Power 1: Energy Walk: A form of teleportation to which he can instantly move to any location within view of him of a 200 yard radius but cannot pass through solid objects.

Power 2: Master of the Occult

Spells:

360 vision spell: Allows for Ailill to see everything around him.

Magical energy detection: Allows for him to detect magical energy anywhere within 50 yards of him.Mostly used to locate things he's placed his own energy into.

Illusion: Creates an illusion of himself to fool others.

Invisibility: Becomes invisible to sight

Mana Blast: Fires forth a blast of Mana energy:

Mana Barrier: Field of energy that surrounds him and is designed to protect him.

Mana Armor: Armor made of energy that covers his entire body

Spiritual energy infusion: Fuses with energy of spirits for a slight power boost that increases his physical capabilities by about double.

Mana Cannon: Extremely powerful blast of Mana that is primarily used as a finisher.

Weapon Enchantment: Can enchant any solid object into some form of magical weapon. Can only have 1 weapon enchanted at a time.

Weaknesses: 3 needed
Physically slow and fragile: Ailill primarily relies on magic when dealing with threats.
Vulnerable to anti-magic: Due to the fact that his powers are magical in nature, anti-magic is extremely dangerous to him. It can nullify his powers or hurt him.
Overconfidence
Protective of his loved ones

(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility: 3
Endurance: 1
Reaction: 2
Strength: 4

Spoiler:

Last edited by Forceaus on February 24th 2015, 3:09 pm; edited 8 times in total
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Ailill Hale Empty Re: Ailill Hale

Post by Jack Maroon December 18th 2012, 5:25 pm

Approved!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Jack Maroon
Jack Maroon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 193
Job : Not anymore.
Registration date : 2012-02-03

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 16th 2013, 5:28 pm

Approved stat increase.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt January 30th 2014, 7:46 pm

Reapproved
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 23rd 2015, 5:25 pm

Unapproved for edits

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 23rd 2015, 7:03 pm

Finished

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 24th 2015, 3:16 pm

Ok now you are approved and moved.

Razz

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top