The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
The Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
The Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
The Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up I_vote_lcapThe Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up I_voting_barThe Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
The Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up I_vote_lcapThe Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up I_voting_barThe Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Agency: "The Arrival" Sign-up

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up Empty The Agency: "The Arrival" Sign-up

Post by Silus December 17th 2014, 8:16 pm

"There's a lot of ground to be gained, but at the current time we have a plethora of knowledge and resources. Of course we have the advantage, so the best thing we can do as of now is make the most critical actions we need to make now." One voice said as the lights flashed across the screen. Metahumans and their "Subject names" appeared one by one, a group of men and a woman shrouded in the darkness as the light danced off a few sets of glasses. Silence fell upon the room as the projections concluded and the Agency logo remained projected upon the projection wall. The silence was one for the dead, as not even a breath could be heard. Yet somehow they all knew what would come next.

"We need to take this slow. We have a plan and we'll stick to it. But for now..." a voice softly carried it's authority throughout the room. "Show the profile concerning Subject Pulse and draw a parallel to the profile of Subject Surge." His will was the command of all. Immediately there was a projection of both metahumans and the compiled information. murmurs and whispers would rise, but in the end the all turned to the two men with glasses at the head of the table.

"These two are our primary targets as of now. I want two Agent's on this immediately. We're getting this started. Agents have their assignments... it won't be long now." A calmed and relaxed sigh came as he pressed the button. Agents had begun their work and one by one, Metahumans had become the prey.
**********************************************************************************

The Agency is stalking the streets, and no one seems to notice them for some reason. Metahumans are going willingly with no harm to come to them, while others have been subdued and detained. One by one metahumans are disappearing off the map, and while there's no real alarm about this phenomena, there is suspicion amongst metahumans about this. Today is the day when YOU, the primary protagonists of the renegade faction, encountered the Agency.

This thread is a "Sign up" thread for participants in the thread called "The Arrival" where player's primary objective is to escape the initial encounter with the Agency

Agents you'll be assigned an assault mission that requires you to bring down a primary metahuman threat, and you may even encounter some of the Renegades themselves!

Last edited by Silus on December 17th 2014, 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

The Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up Empty Re: The Agency: "The Arrival" Sign-up

Post by The Nekromonga December 17th 2014, 8:28 pm

If you somehow know about Bloodsword, You will probably find her at some bubble tea and ramen place

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove December 17th 2014, 9:00 pm

I'll jump in
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2014-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha December 17th 2014, 9:04 pm

Alpha will be in on this, as well as Vanguard

Plus 1 Apex

Last edited by Alpha on December 17th 2014, 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof December 17th 2014, 9:05 pm

The shadow of Chicago is up for it and my other two chars can join

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo December 17th 2014, 9:31 pm

GIZMO reporting for duty

The Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up Gizmo10
Gizmo
Gizmo

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2014-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury December 17th 2014, 10:48 pm

William The Bloody lookin for some Money.

Ranger will come willingly if reasoned with, and ready to be this sites version of Iron Man in civil war as he still feels responsible for NYA

You can catch cain and Darren if you think you can

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I am not a hero nor a villain I am simply a man prepared to do what is necessary to make sure no one goes without a family."

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 18th 2014, 7:44 pm

Duty: lol: that's a funny word, well Jeannie's reporting for duty so agency who has the misfortune of being the first target of the greatest bounty hunter in the universe Rolling Eyes
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by shamanman December 18th 2014, 7:51 pm

Ill be in my shop hoping for some visitors
shamanman
shamanman

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. E December 18th 2014, 8:25 pm

The Autumn Knight is happy to hunt.

Mr. E can come in if you've got a supernatural target or two. But otherwise he'd not be much help against other Metas.

The Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up Cardimg_zpsd6e0437a The Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up Equipment
Mr. E
Mr. E

Quote : When things go Bump in the night, I bump back.

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2013-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell December 18th 2014, 9:02 pm

Alright. Thank you for signing up to give your organs to the black market to participate in this beginning segment. Topics will be up for all perspective individuals within 24 Hours.

If you have any desired "partner" for the RP please message me on Skype or sent me a PM to the account "The Agency"

Skype: Zell Atterrius (I'm the one in the Fallout Cosplay)

The Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb December 19th 2014, 6:39 am

Sorry I'm late for the party, I misunderstood something about this thread. I thought it was only for combat and that there'd be other threads coinciding with this one. Now I realize this is the opening OPENING thread. So count me in. I would like to team up with Mr.E if possible (and if it's cool witchu E?)

"Only from The Womb springs Life and Death" - WOMB
Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Heed me Humans. I am the Womb!"

Number of posts : 273
Job : Rapper/writer/cafe assistant
Humor : Abstract
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by The Agency December 19th 2014, 7:19 am

Permission granted Womb.

Mr.E and Womb will be teaming up on behalf of the Agency in their thread.

(Also as a note, Forcewaves and Sarah have indeed signed up for this event)
The Agency
The Agency

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2014-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. E December 19th 2014, 8:13 am

Avatar for "The Agency" suggestion

The Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up THE_Agency_LOGO

The Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up Cardimg_zpsd6e0437a The Agency:  "The Arrival" Sign-up Equipment
Mr. E
Mr. E

Quote : When things go Bump in the night, I bump back.

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2013-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb December 19th 2014, 8:20 am

that's dope

"Only from The Womb springs Life and Death" - WOMB
Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Heed me Humans. I am the Womb!"

Number of posts : 273
Job : Rapper/writer/cafe assistant