The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Euna I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Euna I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Euna I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Euna I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Euna I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Euna I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Euna I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Euna I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Euna I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Euna I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Euna I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Euna I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Euna

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Euna Empty Euna

Post by Shadowoof March 1st 2018, 9:14 pm

Euna Paw

"Mmmm, hungry."

The Bio

Renegade Name:
Title: The Lost Arcadian.
Alignment: CN
Age: Several thousand years old. Appears early twenty's.
Race: Arcadian
Hair: Black
Eyes: Magenta.
Height: 6'0
Weight: 110 lbs
Blood type: N/A

The Looks

IMG_7172-23-11-18-11-21.PNG

Euna_1.png

The Personality
Euna can be considered a mean and often bitchy person, complaining about every little thing always reacting to someone with heated words. Despite this, easily become your mother or big sister if she likes you, not say is good role modal. She spars words keep people away, that doesn't work, dislike you still, she'll the friend might want.

The Story

Euna was born to the knight Spade during his reign as the king of Arcadia and a mother she never met. In fact, she never really met her father during her early life. For Euna had a problem that caused her to not care for anyone or anything the moment she was born. She was hungry. The moment she came to being, she could remember the taste of flesh and blood. Nothing had ever tasted better, so from the first day she came to being, she consumed everything in her path. She was left with Club, the Arcadian knight who's skin was as hard as rock, migrating the damage.

This continued for some years, where Euna could be considered a child. One day, the hunger, her mind, it just... It came together. No longer pure hunger and desire, even if it never left. Only now that she could see, think, feel. She felt disgusted. Disgusted for the hunger that controlled her. Horrified of herself.  Despite this 'humanity' she found that she was still hungry for those she saw. No matter who it was, she saw them as food, her father, any other being among his presence. It was because of this. She never let them knew she had gained personality. Little did she know, her father was tired of her rampancy, and without knowing she had finally achieved some sanity, he planned to remove her. It was just convenience that she planned to run away the same day.

She ran across the barren waste of her home, towards the distant land she'd never seen before. Only to be assailed by a set of beings she could not describe, for she could never remember them. Only the shadows of the faces she wished she could tear apart. Her hunger apparent even as they brought her down to a state of unconsciousness, haunting the Arcadian's dreams.

When she came too, she was tied and bound in chains and wrappings, alone and in the dark, her eyes bound. No matter how much she struck out, no matter how hard she bit nor how much she tried to escape her bonds, she could not. The only contact was that of a door opening, the scent of meat, sour and plain filling her nostrils, and the door closing. This process was repeated every day, for hundreds, then thousands of years. The Arcadian had lost count the many voices she heard, how they changed and went, how the owners of the room she was imprisoned in changed. The food, the locations. Everything around her kept changing until a day came that no one appeared... And the next. And the next, yet one thing never did change, not for a long time, not till her escape from this cell she barely knew was near. Her hunger.

One unfortunate morning after many a day, maybe years of being left alone, hungry and without food,  the door was opened, and beings the Arcadian had never thought she'd seen before came in. the bindings around her eyes long fallen apart. They carried basic tools and lights, speaking words she hardly recognized. She was still, as they came close, the smell of plain meat once more filled her and at the moment she felt the bonds, rotten and old, snap as hands untied her, she acted. The hallowed screams filled the cavern she called her home till nothing remained but silence. A hunger, filled yet not satisfied.

Euna escaped her prison, her home, her tomb. To find herself in a place she could not recognize. At the time, all she had cared about was the fact it had things but that their meat was plain and boring. But as time passed, she found herself... Interested. These things didn't eat each other, they didn't battle. Often. And most were kind, exotic. Interesting. The longer she stayed among them, the more she learned. Their foods, their clothes. She spent years living among them, often outcast for her look, but as the years passed, Euna became a part of the world, and as the modern world came to be, many strange people popped up all over the lands and she found herself not as strange as once seen before.

Her hunger, primordial and unforgettable, had died down. With no meat that intrigued her, she found herself moving away from meat to other foods, as she attempted to forget what she was. Taking the name she was given for her often massive appetite, for she had forgotten her own. Euna.

The Priority

1. Agility 3
2. Endurance 2
3. Reaction 1
4. Strength 4

The Powers

Power 1: High Durability: Her Arcadian skin is tough like most of her kind, able to take on elemental and physical damage without tear or break.

Power 2:Ultimate Arcadian Powaaaa: Euna can form powerful bolts of magic like lighting. Ranging from size to size. She can form it at her fingers and shoot it like an arc, or she can summon bolts of lighting around her and aim it at someone, shooting the bolts at them with a thought or a wave of her hand. She can also coat herself in a stasis of lighting that emanates off her skin, mostly to shock anyone holding her.

Power 3: Arcadian heals: Like others of her kind, She can heal at a fast rate, recovering from most wounds quite quickly, even large wounds heal fast, but the larger the certainty they will heal slower rises.

Power 4: Thunders Roar: Euna is able to roar so loud, that anyone who hears it hears it as if thunder had just struck right next to there ear a thousand times over.

Power 5: Sight of lighting. She can see things that move at extremely fast speeds, to detail, they are still running at an increasing fast speed, much faster then her, but she can see them. Is able to see there every move. As if her sight is keeping up with them. Those who can see her eyes will realize that she stares at them with every moment.

Power 6: Hunger's tools. Euna's teeth are deadly sharp and highly durable, allowing her to bite though just about any kind of metal and flesh. Her saliva also secretes a venom while these teeth are out that slows to nearly stopping regenerative abilities around the bite wound (Permission based). A set of shark like teeth, longer, sharper and more terrible then any shark, these teeth are able to bite though almost any material known to existence.

The Weaknesses

Weakness 1: I'm melting! No, wait: When drenched in water, her ability to use lighting is severely limited, as most of it rebounds back into her, causing herself some bad damage thanks to her own powers.

Weakness 2: Hear me mmmph!: If her mouth is covered or kept shut, she is unable to roar. The roar itself cannot be done in quick succession, often doing it once is jarring on the throat.

Weakness 3: I can't see them: If she was somehow blinded, she would be unable to track a speedster, meaning her ability to view them is denied.

Weakness 4: So cold: When in freezing temperatures, she is unable to form bolts of lighting around her or on her, the temperature somehow throwing her magic off.

Weakness 5: Cursed blood: Thanks to her Arcadian heritage, mostly her father, magic seems to hurt her, quite a bit more then normal, cracking that high durability she so often boasts.

Weakness 6: Teeth can chew only so much: While highly durable, allowing Euna to even bite a metal such as Arcaidum without worry, repeated strikes to her teeth can break them, resulting in them being unusable for a time as they take a bit longer to heal. Also, if she swallows anything that isn't flesh or close too, she tends to get a bit of a stomach ache.

The Items
Old item:

Baal the spear: A champions weapon and the true form of her old weapon, a stick, made by Madeline, this spear is made of Arcaidum. Purely golden ((And with a picture of Euna showing how it looks)), it is a long, pointy stick of poking destruction. With the Spear, beside it's highly durable nature in Euna's hands, she is able to transfer her magic into the weapon, allowing it to deliver magical electrified strikes.

Along with that, it has two unique abilities in Euna's hand.

Ability one:

Ability two:

If Euna loses her spear/is no longer channeling magic into it, the metal becomes rather brittle, and she can not use a spear that is broken. (It should be known that the weapon can repair itself, but often this will not be the case for the rest of the thread.)

If Euna is wet, she can not use any of the abilities of the spear, and, throwing her spear, she can only do so twice in one go, and needs a moment to do so again. Finally, the final ability, if thrown right above Euna, does not care for her, and will shock her as much as it might shock anyone else in its radius.

Light Arcadium armor: Armor made of Arcadian metal, often worn when Euna is feeling like eating. (Can see her picture for reference.)
The armor often protection that is famous from Arcadian metal, but also allows Euna to create static barriers around her arms, shoulders, legs and waist.
Weakness: That the armor only protects her legs, (barely.) Lower arms, shoulders and waist. Chest, head, upper thighs and back, all free to target, also, being wet means she can not create the static effect for the armor.

The Minions

The Fluff
She has a second set of teeth hidden in her normal teeth, which extend to form sharp fangs along every tooth.
Like every other Arcadian demon, Euna will be reformed in Arcadia upon her death. Doesn't mean she kinda likes the idea of that at all.

The RP Sample

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by Shadowoof on November 26th 2020, 11:22 pm; edited 6 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Euna Empty Re: Euna

Post by Dubloon March 5th 2018, 4:39 am

Approved Until Stated Otherwise o/

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "...."

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana December 13th 2018, 6:16 am

Moved for edits
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof December 13th 2018, 6:40 am

Edits done, added advanced power and items, added picture to looks.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana December 13th 2018, 6:41 am

Reapproved
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top