The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Mastema Zaapiel I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Mastema Zaapiel I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Mastema Zaapiel I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Mastema Zaapiel I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Mastema Zaapiel I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Mastema Zaapiel I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Mastema Zaapiel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Mastema Zaapiel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Mastema Zaapiel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Mastema Zaapiel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Mastema Zaapiel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Mastema Zaapiel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Mastema Zaapiel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mastema Zaapiel Empty Mastema Zaapiel

Post by Shadowoof June 16th 2017, 4:57 pm

Mastema

"Boom, bang, swish swish stab."

The Bio

Renegade Name: Blitz.
Title:
Alignment: CN
Race: Demon with angelic heritage.
Hair: brownish/blackish
Eyes: Blue/Black.
Height: 5'7
Weight: 90 lbs
Blood type: Black

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Personality
If there is any clear way to state Mastema, it is that she is a little crazy, evil and cold hearted in the smart kind of way. But there is room for a little heat in that cold cold heart.

The Story
Mastema was born to a mad woman and a father then she never met nor would she know if he even knew she existed. For she was made for one thing, to be a perfect child. Yet she knew she wasn't perfect, her mother made that very clear from a young age. Right, her mother, Apollyon. Had taken to living in a demonic dimension where time passed rather quickly compared to a certain world she would rant about that held the impure child, her step brother. And when Mastema wasn't being told to hate this boy that was her brother, she was taught by passing demons that had taken a pity to the young girl with a terrifying power. Any who sought to take her were usually driven off by the crazed fallen angel or the girls power itself.

Of course this didn't stop her from traveling about in new and stranger worlds then the one she was raised in as time went on, sometimes even hitching a ride to other realms, places of strange beings and stranger things. It was around this age that she met a unique and powerful demon queen who offered the young girl a gift in return for accepting a deal, something the young girl was rather happy to take because of the new gift that was given to her. However, upon returning to the realm of her mother, who had gone hysterical in the days that had passed over in what felt like only a few hours, and kept her under lock and a watchful eye, instilling into her, the life goal that she was born for, to be the better child and kill her mongrel bother. So that when her true purpose was revealed, she would be ready.

Growing till her current age, having been instilled with the goal set by her mother and the passing knowledge that demons and her own experiences had taught her, she came to the world in which her brother was currently at, ready for her purpose.. right?  

The Priority

1. Agility 2
2. Endurance 3
3. Reaction 1
4. Strength 4

The Powers

Power 1 The Red Energy Bomb: A power similar to her brothers, she is able to form balls of Red energy the size of a tennis ball to the size of a beach-ball. Capable of throwing these bombs of power, upon contact, the Red energy explodes with force, strong enough to evaporate metal the moment the force touches it, with the size of the bomb she makes meaning how large the explosion will be.

Power 2 Durability: Mastema is a rather durable demon, able to take super human damage but not at extremely high levels of power. More down to earth level of attacks.

Power 3: Wings of a demon: Mastema's wings are leathery and bat shaped but are covered in fine black feathers. Allow her to move at speeds of 80 to 160 mphs.

Power 4: Lost ones: A form of empathy, Mastema is able to pull from ones mind people who have died in there past and create an illusion based on the persons memory's that acts on that persons memory's. (Permission based)

The Weaknesses

Weakness 1: Cursed Gold: For some reason, Gold is just really heavy to the girl. Being stuck with a golden object hurts more and having something gold, no matter the size, is too heavy for her to lift.

Weakness 2: Bad weather: Her wings, while faster, are not overly strong, and in a bad wind or storm, flying can be an extremely hard task.

Weakness 3: Weak wings: Her wings are also not as durable as her body, able to be punctured by conventional weaponry and broken easily. Hurting Mastema and taking away her ability to fly.

Weakness 4: Tiring and dangerous: Using the Red energy bombs is a exhausting job, and making too many in quick succession can drain the girl, also, because she makes them, does not mean she is immune to the force, while not as effective on her as they are on anything else, being in close proximity to them can break her bones, being stuck by one... well. It will be effective like normal.  

Weakness 5: Anti-Heal: Like her family, any form of magical healing will burn her rather then do what it is meant to do.

The Items

Grip of a champion: The gift from the demon goddess, this artifact allows Mastema to control her red energy into constructs, ranging from a whip to a sword and a shield, the grip protects her hands from the force that the red energy emits, the constructs themselves can tear though the strongest of alloys and metals like they are paper, while the shield disintegrates most objects and energy constructs that strikes it.

Weakness: If she uses one form of the weapons of red energy, then upon deactivation, she must have a short wait till she can use it again for a different construct. (three posts starting after the post she turned it off (So four really))

The Minions

The Fluff
Her eyes are when demonic, black with a tinge of red. Upon her death, she will become a champion of Arcadia. The artifact of Arcadia is bound to Mastema and always finds it way back to her after being separated. Rengeration: Her regeneration is much like her brothers, weak, and more an extremely faster natural healing. With cuts taking minutes to hours and worse injury's like breaks or losses taking days to heal with rest.

The RP Sample

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Mastema Zaapiel Empty Re: Mastema Zaapiel

Post by Samael Christensen June 16th 2017, 5:14 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top