The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Jake Lucifer Zaapiel xp I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jake Lucifer Zaapiel xp I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Jake Lucifer Zaapiel xp I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Jake Lucifer Zaapiel xp I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Jake Lucifer Zaapiel xp I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Jake Lucifer Zaapiel xp I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Jake Lucifer Zaapiel xp I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Jake Lucifer Zaapiel xp I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Jake Lucifer Zaapiel xp I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Jake Lucifer Zaapiel xp I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Jake Lucifer Zaapiel xp I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Jake Lucifer Zaapiel xp I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jake Lucifer Zaapiel xp

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jake Lucifer Zaapiel xp Empty Jake Lucifer Zaapiel xp

Post by Shadowoof October 30th 2016, 9:58 am

Name:  Jake Lucifer Zaapiel

Character Advancement/Item Gain: 6

Advancement Purchase History:

Double Xp Prizes: Free Advancment (Not used) + 50 Xp. + 50 Xp. + 20 XP. +50 from CCC, W powers.

Character Slot Game (-/-)

Character Show Purchase History: (List the characters that were purchased with XP for proof.)

Experience ( 105xp used/ 358xp gained Plus 50xp bonuses +plus 20 exp. = 478 xp gained.)

Current Leftover EXP:  323

Historical threads:
- https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10223p15-little-fish-big-apple-shadowoof (5237) = 10exp + (1218 x2 = 2436 + 5237 = 7673 = 15 exp.

- https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10125p30-drowned-in-sin-shadowdouble-xp (7132) = 14exp

- https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10525p15-little-fish-big-apple-and-even-bigger-trouble-shadowoof (4837) = 9exp.

- https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10595p30-toxic-love (5712) DBL XP = 11 x 2 = 22exp

- https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10438p45-cult-of-the-raven (9429) = 18exp

- https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10688p45-a-angel-and-an-atlantean-lorelei (10509) = 21exp

- https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10789-what-is-a-difference (6398) = 12exp.

- https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10602-toxic-to-the-soul#110898 (5793) = 11exp

- https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10829-a-museum-for-strange-encounters-dub (9078) = 18exp

- https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10830p60-a-book-for-demons-pat#114580 (10865) = 21exp

- https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11217-the-good-girl-and-the-bad-boy-johanna-halloween-double-xp-thread#116595 (14462) = 28 x 2 = 56

- https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11065p45-when-told-to-leave-demons-alone (8162) = 16 xp.

- https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11284p60-the-good-boy-bad-girl-evil-mom-and-a-little-heart-woof (15910) = 31 xp.

- https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11468p45-the-horrible-case-of-the-bunny-robber :Double exp thread: (11078) = 22x2 = 44.

Current threads in liquid time order:
-
-
-
-

Allies:
-
-
-

Enemies:
- Flatline
-
-

Family: (This means your actual characters family members; if they have any.)
- https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10269-apollyon-zaapiel (Mother)
-
-

Summary (Optional summary of events from the threads that you feel are important in the outline form).
(Name of Thread)
- #
- #
- #

Last edited by Shadowoof on September 7th 2019, 12:10 am; edited 20 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Jake Lucifer Zaapiel xp Empty Re: Jake Lucifer Zaapiel xp

Post by Shadowoof October 31st 2016, 10:44 am

Item/Character Advancement Name: Angel wings

Item/Character Advancement Description: These angel wings are of the angelic kind you would imagine, they are feathered with a 4 meter (13.1 ft) wing span. The feathers in question are not white nor black but a ugly grey color. They can heal or fully regrow thanks to Jake's natural healing, taking hours to days at most.  How they appear is folding from Jake's Skin till it appears natural and refolding back inside Jake's back when no longer needed. The process of folding and unfolding is quick and relatively painless.

Item Power(s): These wings are strong and durable like the users body, they are capable of lifting Jake off the ground and keeping him in the air, they can move at speeds of at least 40 to 80 mph and keep him flying for extended periods of time. Also, a bypass of his red energy, he can encase the wings in it for a solid one use ticket of power, be it using his wings to break into mach level speeds or creating a heavy gust of wind in one stroke.

Item/Character Advancement Weakness(es): The wings, while durable enough to handle conventional weaponry, can not handle much more then that, anything higher then High caliber will easily cut though the muscle of them and blades with ether the cutting ability or the strength behind it can easily slice into the wings. And Jake can not fly with one wing. Also, the red energy use of the wings is that of a one way ticket, While less dangerous then using his feet or hands. Once he uses his wings with that ability, he will no longer be able to use them till they heal (Fun fact: Using the wings and red energy for a boost of speed is also dangerous for he can't control how fast he goes, meaning he will most likely crash). Finally, the wings can't really be used in enclosed spaces due to there size and can not be folded into his back if someone or something is grabbing onto them.

Item/Character Advancement Price: 5

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 31st 2016, 1:17 pm

Approved Experience gain and advancement!

-My DeviantArt-
Jake Lucifer Zaapiel xp JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 2nd 2016, 5:16 am

Item/Character Advancement Name: Death eyes.

Item/Character Advancement Description: When Jake focuses his eyes they go a bright red, and he is able to change the shift of sight he sees, the whole world around him brightens with a red tinge, be his eyes closed or encased in complete darkness, Jake can see everything even though walls like they were see though glass but more importantly is when he sees people. People appear in a red tinge as well, however, Jake can also see a pulsing light inside them, signaling that they are alive. When he sees dead people, they are a mostly black color.  I assume those who are invisible would be left open to Jake's sight.

Item Power(s): Jake is able to see the world though walls and darkness, and can see the living and dead though this sight.

Item/Character Advancement Weakness(es): I want it free of weakness. But am happy to add one if told to. (I mean I guess in complete darkness, one could be able to see his eyes but he can use the power with his eyes closed so really it's not a weakness but I thought I'd have it here.)

Item/Character Advancement Price: 10

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red November 2nd 2016, 4:03 pm

Approved.

Feel free to add that as a weakness, but this doesn't seem like it's powerful enough to warrant one when it's payed for.

Jake has been moved to modification.

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof March 3rd 2017, 7:04 am

Item/Character Advancement Name: Fighting ability/skill

Item/Character Advancement Description: Jake though the tutelage of his own fights and others who took the time to teach the boy, is now a very capable fighter, able to react to faster opponents and hold his own against trained foes in combat.  

Item Power(s): Jake is now a skilled fighter, his reflexes are able to react to things most can not, such as Speedsters and at range some projectile weapons. Along with some training in deflecting edged weapons such as sword etc.

Item/Character Advancement Weakness(es): N/A (Besides gaining this Advancement over the course of 3-5 threads.)

Item/Character Advancement Price: 15

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shael Atterrius May 15th 2017, 12:40 am

Approved until stated otherwise
Shael Atterrius
Shael Atterrius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof October 4th 2017, 10:51 am

Item/Character Advancement Name: The Full Body Red series (FBR V1, 2, 3)

Item/Character Advancement Description: The full body Red series is a form of Jake's current power, the red energy, where instead of focusing the chaotic and dangerous power into just one of his limbs. Where the strength of the limb is increased to a powerful strike that shows almost no limit, he instead, focuses the red energy all around his body, though every limb, every muscle and bone. Thus, making him stronger and faster and more durable, he can also do this, with a amount of red energy, so the forms present different levels of power. This is shown in how his red energy tends to form electric like tendrils that spike away from his body, with the weakest of the forms, showing only smaller, random spikes, while the strongest form will spike on a regular basis.

Item Power(s): The FBR Series: A: Full Body Red v 1 - Much stronger then his normal state, more durable then his normal state as well, he can also run at intense speeds of mach 1. His natural regeneration is also slightly faster.
B: Full body red v 2 = Much, much stronger then FBR 1, and more durable, able to run at speeds of mach 3. His natural regeneration is much faster.
C: Full body red v 3 = Much, Much, Much more stronger and durable then FBR 2, while able to move at speeds of mach 7. His natural regeneration is also a lot faster.

Item/Character Advancement Weakness(es): Weakness 1: Silver: Now that his demonic blood has become more prominent, his skin has become weaker to silver. Even in his demonic forms.

Weakness 2: Exhaustion: Using one of the three forms is exhausting, the rate at which this exhaustion comes depends on the form. FBR 1 will last a lot longer then FBR 2 and 3.

Weakness 3: Shadow powers: While his demonic blood has become more prominent, so has his angelic blood, which now means his body has become weaker to shadow like powers, finding no matter his durability, he'll cut very easily.

Weakness 4: speed: His speed mostly comes from his strength and a slight boost in his natural speed, thus, it is great at moving in one direction, however, he can't turn or stop easily, having to turn long before the actual turn and take a few seconds to slow himself down to stop. So, any objects that could trip him up or any walls that suddenly get in his way, will find themselves proving quite the annoyance.  Nor can he use his great speed to ran across water, while running up buildings is somewhat manageable, but easily disturbed.

Item/Character Advancement Price: 20

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 4th 2017, 10:58 am

Approved
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof October 18th 2018, 9:09 am

Item/Character Advancement Name: Angelic wing upgrade. Mutation.

Item/Character Advancement Description: Jake is able to mutate his wings into three separate forms (Really it is two but a third is a rp machanic.) One is a thick mass of muscle and carapace, wings with no feathers and more orange color then normal skin. The other form makes them smaller, yet stronger, more fluffy then his normal wings.

Item Power(s): He is able to mutate his wings from base to two separate states. Mass state is more defensive, turning his wings to masses of muscles and bone that can deflect a great deal of damage he would not normally be able to handle. The other state however, speed, allows him to move more then his other two states, making him faster in his base state and beyond in flight. Allowing him to reach speeds of the fastest kind of cars.

Item/Character Advancement Weakness(es): While he has mass state active, Jake is in no way able to use the wings to actually fly, and them being larger then normal, mean that if he was in a tight space, he would not be able to bend them to block every possible attack.

Meanwhile, the speed wings are much, much weaker and are much more easily damaged. Along with that, he can not just shift between the two states easily. And even going back to his original wing span will take a while of focus, meaning shifting back in the midst of combat is nearly an impossibility.

Item/Character Advancement Price: 25

Item/Character Advancement Name: Spirit Red.

Item/Character Advancement Description: The red energy Jake manipulates is turned into it's most basic form of a magical force that covers most of his arm, giving him a slight boost to his strength and durability on his arms, but also gives them a magical touch. Rather then an energy that covers his arms or turns his skin red, it looks more like a flame that is clear yet red, almost a wisp that covers his arms.

Item Power(s): The power gives Jake a magical touch to his fists, allowing his fists to act like magic attacks but also physical ones as well as boosting his strength and durability along his arms by a small to moderate amount.

Item/Character Advancement Weakness(es): Ice cold: Freezing temperatures actually play havoc with this spirited like red energy, often making his arms stiff and turning off the ability to summon the red energy in this spirit like form.

Item/Character Advancement Price: 30

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubloon October 18th 2018, 9:13 pm

Approved until stated otherwise.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "...."

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down