The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Clair Kiel I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Clair Kiel I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Clair Kiel I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Clair Kiel I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Clair Kiel I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Clair Kiel I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Clair Kiel I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Clair Kiel I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Clair Kiel I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Clair Kiel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Clair Kiel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Clair Kiel I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Clair Kiel I_vote_lcapClair Kiel I_voting_barClair Kiel I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Clair Kiel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clair Kiel Empty Clair Kiel

Post by Shadowoof August 8th 2017, 12:14 pm

Clair Kiel

"Oh no please stop that is just. No. Just get away!"

The Bio

Hero Name:
Title:
Alignment: NG
Race: Human
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'5
Weight: 104lbs
Blood type: 0-

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Personality
Clair believes that doing the right thing is upmost priority, Yet is very shy, unable to keep a conversation going if you so much as look her in the eye.

The Story
Clair was born and raised in a nurturing house hold, even with the knowledge that she was adopted, however, the adopted parents cared for her none the less and because of her parents being over-caring, they kept her close and under watch. Thus as she grew she was socially awkward in many situations and found herself hiding more often then not. And that made her a social outcast in school, she was never able to keep a conversation and thus was left behind on many a occasion. However, it was this social injustice that convinced her that she needed to be a good person, a better person. Only she was too shy to try on most if not all occasions.

But once, at night during the current year, Clair was dragged along by a group of students who had been trying to get though her shyness to a abandoned arts and crafts shop rumored to be a ghost sighting in a more or less shady part of New York. This resulted in her getting lost in the small shop, having been left behind by accident. She had not realized that the group left, and due to her normally quiet nature, the group must not have missed her. Alone, Clair began to go backwards. However, the shadows of the store began to take form and shape, becoming disgruntled and misshapen creatures of the night. Confused and scared, Clair was forced to run and she locked herself into a room, where a single window panel let the light of the moon shine on a cabinet with a singular object inside it. The moonlight seemed to bend with the strange object, a fine white mist surrounded it and Clair was bewitched by the object. Moving towards it, Clair found herself drawn to the object, like a voice deep inside her told her to take the object for her own. Even as the door she had locked broke down and the shadow creatures moved towards her, she was oblivious to it all as she basked in the moonlight, opening the cabinet. Taking the object out, which was a unique moon shaped pendent, one half pitch black, the other white.

So fixated on the pendent. She didn't notice anything around her, did not notice as the mist seemed to spring to life, pulsing  out in a wave and destroying the shadow like creations. Right after the action, Clair fell unconscious, the pendent in hand. When she next awoke, she found herself in her own bed. Told she had simply walked in and went straight to sleep. Finding the moon like pendent, now with a silver chain wrapped around her neck, she slowly learned the basics of the powers that came with this pendent, and finally saw her chance to do some good in a life where heroes were a norm. To be a good hero.

The Priority

1. Agility 3
2. Endurance 2
3. Reaction 1
4. Strength 4

The Powers

The white mist: A white mist that surrounds Clair and seemingly emitted from her body, is a defensive and offensive force. She can use it to deflect both energy and other elemental style like attacks and physical body's and objects. And use the mist to attack people and things with a force of power emitted from the controlled mist.

The defensive mist:  A portion of the mist that surrounds Clair, this mist protects Clair by dampening any attacks that make it past her defensive actions. While it can be considered a durability, it's more like a softener. Less painful and dangerous the attack will be then it would normally be.

The healing mist: The mist that surrounds her body also heals her at a increased rate, healing minor injury's quickly and major ones faster then the average mortal would heal.

The power of will: The mist reacts to Clair based on her mood and feelings. If she is certain of herself. Brave, feeling strong, resolute in what she needs to do. Then the mist and her ability's will become even more powerful with her.

The mists Spells: Spells of the Mist, these spells come from her power over the mist.
Spells:

The Weaknesses

Without thy arms: Damaging or restricting Clair's arms effectively stops her from using her power as she needs the full motion of her arms to command the mist.

Shyness: Under the mask, Clair is incredibly shy around people she doesn't know, and is still shy around those she does know. Even with her mask on, getting into close contact with her can cause her to panic and freak out because of her shyness. It's even worse with boys around her age.

The cold dark: While she uses her white mist, any direct attacks on her from shadow or unholy like ability's tend to hurt her more then other attacks.

A pierced shield: The mist that defends her body from blunt and energy attacks etc. Can not defend against piercing attacks. They cut right though it and affect her normally.  

A lack of will: If Clair is put down, loses her cool, generally feels that she can not perform, can't act. Fails. Or even gets extremely shy. The white mist also falters, and her powers grow weaker.

The Items
A mask for one:  A wolf like mask, this mask attaches itself to Clair's face when she thinks of it, formed by the mist itself. It actually protects her like a filter to air and a resistant to flashing lights that could blind her. It also boosts her confidence a little, not having people see her face.  
Spoiler:

Weakness: It is incredibly easy to break, from a average fist's strike and beyond and can take a small time to reactivate after being broken.

The Minions

The Fluff
The moon shaped pendent, chained to her neck is actually an extremely powerful illusion that can be touched, smelt and tasted. In reality, the pendent is attached to her neckline. Into her skin, a very small but there lump. However, it is nearly untouchable to those afflicted by the powerful illusion that even convinces Clair what is on her body is a necklace and nothing more.

She also can sense magical things and auras, usually magic that make be invisible to the naked eye would seem to attract her attention. (Not seeing invisible people because of magic, more seeing a barrier of magic kinda thing. Less you let me see invisible because of magic, then pm based I guess.)

The RP Sample

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by Shadowoof on October 3rd 2018, 5:07 am; edited 3 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Clair Kiel Empty Re: Clair Kiel

Post by Dubloon August 9th 2017, 3:35 am

Approved Until Stated Otherwise. ^_^

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "...."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top