The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dragon Girl 3.5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Dragon Girl 3.5 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Dragon Girl 3.5 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Dragon Girl 3.5 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Dragon Girl 3.5 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Dragon Girl 3.5 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Dragon Girl 3.5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Dragon Girl 3.5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Dragon Girl 3.5 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Dragon Girl 3.5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Dragon Girl 3.5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Dragon Girl 3.5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Dragon Girl 3.5 I_vote_lcapDragon Girl 3.5 I_voting_barDragon Girl 3.5 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Dragon Girl 3.5 I_vote_lcapDragon Girl 3.5 I_voting_barDragon Girl 3.5 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dragon Girl 3.5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon Girl 3.5 Empty Dragon Girl 3.5

Post by The Nekromonga June 28th 2020, 4:24 am

Dragon Girl

"The Tallest Hero in Asia"

The Bio

Hero Name: Dragon Girl
Title: The Girl who is also a Dragon
Alignment: NG
Race: Half-Korean Half-Frost Dragon
Hair: Black
Eyes: Gray
Height: 7'2" human / 40 ft tip to tail, 90 ft. wingspan as a dragon
Weight: 350 lbs. / 20 tons as a dragon
Blood type: O+

The Looks

It's hard to ignore June. She's a striking, seven feet tall Korean lady. Her career success means she can now wear tailor made designer clothes or whatever else is in fashion. She also wears a red/black out dress article (her etheric cloak of levitation, see below) either a coat or a hoodie.

As Dragon Girl, she wears a sleek shark skin diving suit with some armor pieces. She also has a nice red cloak that glows with gold lattice energy, though the cloak tends to sit out the fights and the water.

June turns into a frost dragon with a coloration similar to great white sharks- dark grey scales and a lighter grey underbelly.

(Faceclaim model: Jessica Yang)

Dragon Girl 3.5 Image0

Dragon Girl 3.5 Image1

Dragon Girl 3.5 Image2

The Personality

June’s earliest memories are of farm collectives and small fisher folk, of playing with other children and catching fish while swimming. As such, June had a fairly normal upbringing, with a Buddhist mother who believed in peace but also self-defense. The period of time where she was Dragon Girl allowed her to become self-aware of her inner rage, and through counseling and meditation soon got things under control.

June is the optimistic hero who fights not to punish evildoers but to protect the innocent. She believes in giving and taking chances, in talking things out, and in having a life outside being a superhero. Indeed she sees herself as a psychologist first and always seeks to understand. This lends well to her role as a protector and team player in human form, and why she utilizes the barrier generator rather than any of the advanced alien weapons.

Of course, her dragon nature simmers just below the surface, and once a fight is joined she finds the fastest way to end it – usually by punching the right face or the right McGuffin. She can sometimes get carried away and can honestly enjoy smashing things that belong to the bad guys. She feels her powers come with a responsibility to use them for the benefit of others. This is only amplified further in her dragon form in the role of destroyer - a whirlwind of destruction that seeks to utterly annihilate the enemy with force the likes of which they will likely never see again.

The Story

Ja-eun Yong was born to North Korean eugenics experiments but as an infant her mother spirited her away to South Korea to be raised as a refugee. June Yong grew up rather poor but loved, eventually becoming the renowned and feared hero Dragon Girl. Renowned for her commitment to good, feared for her dragon rages. But, as time passed and her priorities matured, June would eventually accomplish her studies in the States, becoming a psychologist. She Retired from the hero gig for a scant few years, working with friends to counsel many young metahumans.

Eventually she would come to blows with a massive alien incursion that threatened much of South East Asia; leading some local heroes onto their underwater base. Accounts are muddled as to exactly what they fought, but Dragon Girl and her team was able to escape the collapsing underwater “temple” in an alien craft that only she knew how to operate.  

The aliens were a subversive invading force who used their hyper-advanced technology to appear as benevolent “gods” or “angels” to a civilization and slowly took over by indoctrination. As such, they tend to adapt the aesthetics of their technology to their target planet’s culture.

Upon hearing she became active, Dragon Girl received a call from a special group of heroes, dedicated to the defense of earth from other major threats. She felt it was timely, because of the exchange she had with the "Deep One".

"Subversion has Failed. Earth resistance absolute."

"Damn right it did, and damn right it is."

"Earth is now designated for: Harvesting."

"(Korean Cursing)"

The Powers

Super strength: Dragon Girl is super strong; flipping over tanks, choking out dragons, punching giant mechs in half, ripping off a demon’s arm and beating him to death with the soggy end. A battleship would struggle to pull away from Dragon Girl holding the anchor. In her hands, almost anything is a weapon, as she can penetrate through a concrete wall with a fastball. Even her finger nails could cut through steel.

Dragon scales: Dragon Girl’s skin is super tough, and she’s a reputation for being even tougher than being strong. Bottom of the Ocean? A pleasant dip. A shark tried to bite her once; it lost all its teeth. Superheated plasma to the face? A Mild sunburn. Minigun firing depleted uranium shells? Metal shower. Pickle jars? She can open them with two fingers! A giant purple alien hitting her with a cosmic gauntlet? Okay, that one hurt a lot.

Scent Dragon Girl has enhanced scent, capable of tracking a week old trail or even a drop of blood in an Olympic sized pool. You can run, but you can’t hide!

Aquatic: Dragon Girl is perfectly adapted to aquatic environments, having gills.

Flying (Dragon Form only):Dragon Girl has natural winged flight.

Dragon’s breath (Dragon Form only): Dragon Girl has a freezing breath.

(1st Advancement) Voluntary Transformation: Having mastered her draconic nature, Dragon Girl can transform into a dragon at will.

(2nd Advancement) Dragon Fear: In human form, Dragon Girl projects this fear more subtly onto a few she interacts with, looming large and cowing a small gathering by herself, like prey that had been discovered by a predator. This makes strangers uncomfortable around her and weaker enemies more likely to flee.

In her transformed form, the roar of a dragon is the roar of an apex predator that instills fear in all lesser living things. This primordial psychic ability instantly triggers the flight response in those who hear it, but those who see the dragon instead freeze, overwhelmed by fear.

Does not affect powerful lifeforms such as titans, gods, demi-gods, higher form angels, higher form demons, advanced aliens, higher form giants, undead, robots. All others are permission based.

“It’s an intimidation display. Like a Tiger showing its teeth.”

“Well, I want Dragon Girl to know I am thoroughly intimidated.”

(3th Advancement) Bladescale: In dragon form only, Dragon Girl's scales take on a new level of PAIN. Resembling the dermal denticle of sharks, her scales are swept back miniature blades. Any attacker in melee will cut themselves painfully upon attacking the dragon, likely losing fingers, while solid melee weapons are irreparably damaged (magical weapons are less likely affected but still suffer visible scratches). In addition, June can easily cut through solid objects that try to impede her like cables or debris. On the utility side, the streamline on the scales makes her an even more adept swimmer.

(4th Advancement) Electroreception: The ability to sense the faintest electromagnetic fields. Like a shark, Dragon Girl can now detect the earth's (or any planet's) electromagnetic fields, allowing her to orient herself without special equipment. She can also detect most electronic devices (their presence only), and even the bio-electricity of living things when their muscles move. Thus she can discern basic information about any living thing within 100 feet of her, so long as it is not in a completely enclosed space (she can track someone in a large warehouse or a maze but not through a bunker). Size, weight, gender and how much movement they are engaging in.

(8th Advancement) Technomancy: Due to her exposure to a psychic alien device, June has developed an incredibly instinctive understanding of technological hardware, giving her immense skill in creating, operating, maintaining and developing technologies, including the alien devices she possesses. In addition, she can choose to remotely control and command one machine even where it would have been impossible to do so- make a car start its engine and go, make a turret shoot its allies, even make a blender make some smoothies.

The Weaknesses

Bones of a relative / Dragonbone weaponry – Dragon Bone weapons cut DG’s flesh effectively. This is not obscure lore but a known weakness of Dragons. As DG is half human, her mother’s family’s bones – and her mother – will also work. Ruthless villains will probably consider the implications of going after June's human family.

Magical Fire – Born of a sea dragon, the cold is June’s element. As such, magical flame is highly effective against her, while mundane flames can cause pain.

Illusion School – June has no magical skills to counter illusions and is particularly susceptible to them. She can only rely on logic and observation to overcome it, which will take time.

Lock of hair from Sphinx – a lock of Sphinx Hair, especially treated with rare magical components, can cause a shapeshifted dragon to revert to their natural form; in June’s case, she is violently shunted from Dragon Form to human, her mind still that of her bestial form.

Blast weapon breath weapon – Dragon form’s ice breath is a very, very wide area of effect and there is no control over its spread.

Olfactory Overload – Dragon Girl in either form is susceptible to strong smells, such as tear gas, pepper spray or mace. She really hates skunks.

Winged Flight – Dragon form flight Requires an atmosphere and obeys most rules of aerodynamics and natural laws, while not being very fast or agile.

Transformation takes time – Transforming from human to dragon is not an instantaneous affair, and DG can be attacked freely while undergoing it.

Breath attack needs water – DG’s breath weapon shoots super frigid liquid that instantly turns into ice. After one use she’ll need about a water tank’s worth of water to use it again.

Ultrahard Skin - Dragon Girl’s skin, nails and hair are impervious to conventional medical instruments or scans. When her epidermal parts get snagged in things, the thing does not usually survive. She has to use liquid nitrogen and diamond cutters to get through a haircut! If she is hurt, her friends better get creative in how to help her.

The Items

(5th Advancement) Heraldric Armor: This is an alien suit of armor taken from the alien Herald, a public figure of the alien incursion. Less armor and more an adaptive environment suit that uses a regenerating alien alloy and force field technology to create a suit that lets DG operate in environments she normally cannot (vacuum of space, alien planets, the underworld, etc). The suit can even adapt to her dragon form by covering just her head. Also provides telescoping vision, and go from transparent to opaque to deal with intense lighting. Its appearance is customizable, and Dragon Girl programmed it to look like a full body diving suit with her gold dragon logo on her chest.

(6th Advancement) Etheric Cloak of levitation: This rich red cloak is a personal gravity manipulation device that grants personal flight, with a speed limit of atmospheric terminal velocity. The cloak resembles a flexible alien solar panel lattice that can self-repair, change shape (into other clothing articles, like a hoodie) or go stiff. It has a limited A.I. that avoids the problem of cape snagging. It is even capable of flying on its own and can evacuate its wearer or another person to safety. No combat ability.

(7th Advancement) Barrier Device: An energy shield generator that projects a large defensive shield in one direction, about 15 feet wide and 10 feet high. Has a finite capacity, and the localized gravitic effect reduces June to a slow walk. Others who try to use it would be crushed under the weight of gravitic backlash. Deflects attacks from only one direction.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by The Nekromonga on February 11th 2021, 12:54 am; edited 5 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Dragon Girl 3.5 Empty Re: Dragon Girl 3.5

Post by inquisitor July 4th 2020, 10:43 pm

Re-approved and moved.
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : Fellas, you can walk out of here on your own two legs, or the EMTs can wheel you out on stretchers. Make the right choice. -Gavin Clough

Number of posts : 127
Job : Warbound
Humor : Not child friendly.
Registration date : 2019-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes February 5th 2021, 8:03 pm

Moved for requested modifications
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 629
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes February 5th 2021, 11:21 pm

Re-approved and moved.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 629
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by inquisitor February 11th 2021, 12:38 am

Moved for edits.
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : Fellas, you can walk out of here on your own two legs, or the EMTs can wheel you out on stretchers. Make the right choice. -Gavin Clough

Back to top Go down

Post by inquisitor February 11th 2021, 12:56 am

Re-approved and moved.
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top