The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dragon Girl  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Dragon Girl  I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Dragon Girl  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Dragon Girl  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Dragon Girl  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Dragon Girl  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Dragon Girl  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Dragon Girl  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Dragon Girl  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Dragon Girl  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Dragon Girl  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Dragon Girl  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Dragon Girl  I_vote_lcapDragon Girl  I_voting_barDragon Girl  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dragon Girl

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon Girl  Empty Dragon Girl

Post by The Nekromonga January 21st 2013, 12:47 am

Dragon Girl
The Storm Born

Basic Biography

Hero Name: Dragon Girl
Title: The Dragonborn
Alignment: Lawful Good
Race: Half-Dragon, Half-Korean
Hair: Metallic Black
Eyes: Deep Grey
Height: 7'1" human form; 42' from Nose to Tail, 60' Wingspan Dragon Form
Weight: 240 lbs (109 kg) human form; roughly 9 metric tons (9000 kg) Dragon Form
Blood type: O; half dragon

The Looks

Human Form:

Dragon Form:

The Legacy

Personality:

Thanks to her rural and urban upbringing and two loving parents, June has a fairly grounded outlook in life and few personal hang ups, except perhaps for food and looks like any normal girl, having mostly lived a normal life. June was instilled with a strong sense of right and wrong, raised a Korean Christian. Though in the depths of her heart, she knew she had an inner darkness, her terrible dragon side. When she was finally captured and tortured, the truth of the circumstances of her birth revealed, though she lost control as a dragon, she held firm in her beliefs. She has confronted these inner demons and is slowly moving on.

History:

The unnamed child was born on a stormy night, on the sleepy island of Ondong, near the Korean DMZ, on the Northern side. Fathered by mighty storm dragon and born to a Korean mother. By some trick of genetics though, the half-dragon was born with a mostly human appearance, save for metallic-black hair and deep, grey eyes. Born as a part of a program to breed and raise a generation of superpowered beings, Ja-eun's dragon father had a change of heart towards his child, and fled across the border to the sleepy Island of Seongmodo, just across the border, to protect them from the Clutches of then Lieutenant Gas, one of the program's earliest proponents.

The child lived happily enough, helpful on the fields and having a loving family. Xiao loved the water, and would swim every day with her father, even growing gills in her human form. Then life would change, tensions between North and South growing ever worse, threats of invasion in the air.  They were relocated to Seoul, where the child adapted to city life, unaware of her roots.

Her father's worst fears would soon be confirmed when Major Gas leads a superhuman attack squadron to personally abduct June. The Dragon faced off against the superhumans, but Gas would slip past his senses and take June North, back to her place of birth. There she was subjected to torture and brainwashing, to make her into what they intended all along.

And break she does, as her transformation is fully triggered- instead of having the chance to be an enforcer, she would be caged like some rabid animal, fit only to be unleashed on North Korea’s enemies. By a twist of fate though, the girl would be freed during an operation bust, rescued by a compassionate agent who had a special place in her heart for victims of human trafficking. Deciding that Korea was far too dangerous to live in, June has opted to migrate to the United States, and has vowed to repay this kindness in kind, to help the downtrodden and vanquish evil- be they minions of Major Gas, evil cults, space aliens, demons, monsters or her own inner dragon force.  

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1: Superstrength: June is one of the mightest superhumans to exist, able to move and throw objects of several dozen tons, propel herself through the air with superjumps, and on occasion produce supersonic claps.

Power 2: My armor is like tenfold shields! Xia is one of the most durable superhumans to exist, her dragon skin nigh impenetrable to all but the mightiest weapons or attacks.

Power 3:Amphibious : Able to see, breathe, swim quickly and fight underwater. All senses functional, even enhanced in the water. Able to withstand deep pressure.

Power 4:Dragon Senses: Xia is gifted with uncannily strong senses from her dragon ancestry, giving her the same capabilities as the most fearsome predators on land and sea.

• Sight – Adapted to Darkness and watery environments, and special eyelids offer limited protection from liquid and gaseous chemical attacks.

Smell – Possesses the olfactory capabilities of animals like bloodhounds or sharks, allowing Xia to track by smell, and identify individuals by scent.

Echolocation – Possesses extremely keen hearing, and is capable of short ranged (100 ft) detection of objects and living things, and navigating by sonar pulses alone. Highly resistant to deafening effects of sonic attacks. Echolocation does not work through barriers.

(DRAGON ONLY POWERS)

My claws are spears, my teeth are swords! the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane... June's anatomy as a dragon provides her with a large variety of natural attacks. Claw, bite, tail sweep, wing buffet.

Wings: Dragon June can fly.

...And my breath, Death! Dragon June has matured and now possesses a cataclysmic FROST breath.

Weakness(es)

Strong but Unskilled: June has a 1st degree black belt in Taekwondo, but still has nowhere near the amount of proper training or experience as real fighters. Her moves rely on brute force and brute speed than skill, and thus can be outfought and outmaneuvered.

The Nose Knows: Xia's acute senses can be overstimulated, especially her sense of smell - an incredibly powerful odor can cause the dragon girl to stop for a moment to regain her composure.

Gold Fever: Xia even in human form can get greedy when confronted with precious metals, especially gold. Without any immediate dangers around, she can be held at bay with it as garlic to a vampire or Bella Donna to werewolves.

Big Eater: Xia has a greatly higher food intake than normal humans, and will go on eating binges after recently transforming.

The Cape: For all of Xia's wrathful nature, she will always strive to protect innocents and prevent collateral damage. In her human form she always fights with great restraint, rarely resorting to her full power until she knows her opponent can withstand her blows. Against an equal enemy, she would be disadvantaged from the get go.

You wouldn't like me when I'm Angry: Xia has  to keep her temper in check during battle, lest she risk transforming into her dragon form... and her dragon form cares very little about avoiding collateral damage.

My breath is.... Winter is Coming When dragon Xia breathes frost, she has no control over its trajectory. It WILL rapidly freeze everything in its very wide path, trapping everything in its icy reach.  

The Atoner: Should Xia be involved in causing terrible damage as a dragon, she will often slip into a period of melancholy and attempt to do whatever she can to redress the problem, even to her detriment.

RP Mechanics

Involuntary Transformation (Roleplay Mechanic): Extremely high levels of stress, injuries will induce Xiao's transformation into a dragon. While in dragon form, she is extremely irritable and vicious, her mental faculties compromised by sheer blind fury. Transformation only reverse when stress is reduced or Xiao is incapacitated.

RP Mechanic(s):

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Endurance 1
Strength 2
Reaction 3
Agility 4

Last edited by The Nekromonga on November 2nd 2015, 8:16 pm; edited 45 times in total
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Dragon Girl  Empty Re: Dragon Girl

Post by Alpha January 21st 2013, 1:17 am

The dragon form would require a separate grid

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl  CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 21st 2013, 1:36 am

Dragonform grid made.

Dragon species changed.
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 21st 2013, 8:09 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore October 3rd 2013, 11:05 pm

edits yo

Cain Vulsore
Dragon Girl  Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 3rd 2013, 11:11 pm

raised some stats to reflect Xiao's growth but not yet exceeding 30

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore October 3rd 2013, 11:12 pm

approved until stated otherwise

Cain Vulsore
Dragon Girl  Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 26th 2013, 11:08 pm

Edits...

Dragon Girl  Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 26th 2013, 11:12 pm

Dragonform str and dur go from 7 to 8, reflecting Xiao's rapid growth period as a dragon, especially with access to regular meat in her diet, as well as a stress reaction to a more active heroing lifestyle.

Xiao's human Dur also goes up to 7.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 26th 2013, 11:22 pm

Make sure to keep up with your EXP sheet and the purchases.

Approved Kitty Face

Dragon Girl  Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga December 4th 2013, 9:11 pm

dragon form str and dur go up to 9.

human form str goes up to 7.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 16th 2014, 7:18 pm

Unapproved for edits

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt February 16th 2014, 11:55 pm

Reapproved
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 17th 2014, 12:05 am

Unapproved upon request

Dragon Girl  Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 17th 2014, 12:47 am

Reapproved

Dragon Girl  Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top