The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Christopher Masters [Omega NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Christopher Masters [Omega NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Christopher Masters [Omega NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Christopher Masters [Omega NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Christopher Masters [Omega NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Christopher Masters [Omega NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Christopher Masters [Omega NPC] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Christopher Masters [Omega NPC] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Christopher Masters [Omega NPC] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Christopher Masters [Omega NPC] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Christopher Masters [Omega NPC] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Christopher Masters [Omega NPC] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Christopher Masters [Omega NPC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christopher Masters [Omega NPC] Empty Christopher Masters [Omega NPC]

Post by Alpha October 11th 2014, 8:23 pm

Christopher Masters
Omega

Christopher Masters [Omega NPC] Tumblr_luz899HWmZ1qbm4md

Basic Biography

Renegade Name: Omega
Title:Big Brother
Alignment:True Neutral
Race: homo superioris
Hair:Dirty Blond
Eyes:Grey
Height:5'7
Weight:132
Blood type:O+

The Looks

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:Omega seems to serve as a sort of foil to Travis Masters, their Alpha. While the make mentioned second is serious, and non nonsense, Omega finds himself taking on a more active big brother position within the family that had formed. He is typically level headed, calm, kind and overall a good guy to be around, helping in any way that he can, especially when it comes to those that are his family. Still, even then he will help when possible, and if possible, despite his siblings otherwise dubious and somewhat questionable motives. Despite his being so different from Alpha, he holds  large amount of respect for the male, and will do almost anything asked of him.

History: Chris was not born in the traditional sense, as most are born from a womb, he was born in a test tube. The place of his birth was a genetic project that was formed to create the perfect human, one perfect in every meaning of the word. As for the name of the project, one had not been given to Travis, though he had come to call it Project Perfection, due to the fact that the project was the thing that had birthed him. He was the twentieth project within the project, and the nineteen before him had been absolute failures. The failings had ranged from deadly strokes to massive heart attacks, and multiple tumors that usually formed after three months of their being “born”. His creation involved a human sperm, egg and the introduction of various metahuman genes in the attempt to create the perfect human, or atleast a potent metahuman.

The gestation period of the young man was around the usual nine months, until the child was fully formed, and then he went through a rapid growing period within the tanks that he was bred in. His body would rapidly mature, going from new born to adolescent within a matter of three months, and that was when the problems really started for the ones before, it was the Alpha that first managed to get through the complications and Chris was the second one, when the Alpha had taken control of everything. He was born much like him, but with nowhere near the potent telekinesis that the former male had, which made him at the start seem like a form of failure wihtin the protect, yet Travis found use for this male and he would be the one to helo within the development of the siblings to come. It was within the time that the family grew lartge that Chris of all people suggested the ranking system, and Travis went with it, taking the name of Alpha and leading his growing people in their the age if evolution. It was within his life that he took on the position of taking care of his siblings smaller needs, such as their social needs, and things that the Alpha could not be bothered with, knowing that even his older brother of all people could only do so much.

Despite his being the second oldest and only being last within the rankings, he holds no resentment towards his sibling, and will doa nything within his power to help him further his goals.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)

Power of the mind:Another side effect of the strange experiments done to him is that Chris is superhumanly smart, capable of thinking hundreds of times faster than the average person. What has blossomed from this change is that he is capable of performing complex calculations that any human would be left confused with in a matter of seconds, learning and memorizing languages within a day, figuring out strategies and even predicting a person’s movements and actions based upon minor clues normally ignored.

The hive mind: Omega is capable of reaching out with his mind, and bringing others into a sort of hive mind network that stretches as long as he would have it go. It is within this network that people can share information, and things of that nature, images and simple vocal info can be shared, with a limit on the people not really known. If one only wishes to speak to another within the link they can, but Omega is always aware of what is going on and what is being said within his mind. He is also capable of tapping into the senses of one person within the link, and looking through them to perhaps offer strategic advice.

Psychic virus: Omega is capable of putting a virus into a person, causing them to fall under his mental control, and with it he can do with them as he wishes, ranging from wiping their minds to causing them to do things that would normally be against their normal morals. Along with this he can even cause a persons mind to overload, either wiping it of all information much like a computer or simply frying it to the point of leaving them a vegetable. It is also with this psionic virus that he can leave a small part of his psyche within a person, and if his body were to be destroyed, it would emerge within the body and reshape it to resemble his old body.

Weaknesses:
Family: Omega would rather die than let anything happen to his family.

Good Hearted: Unlike his sibling, Omega is a kind hearted person and that can be used against him.

Obsession: omega is obsessed with the survival of his little species, and will do anything short of murder to get it. If someone has a means of helping that along, he will be easily manipulated in getting that knowledge.

Near sighted: While its not normally apparent, Omega is near sighted, and that can be exploited.

Concentration: While he is capable of thinking on multiple things at once, louds noises can break his concentration and ruin his ability to think as efficiently.

Perfectionist: Much like his sibling Alpha, everything must be perfect, otherwise Omega will go out of his way for it to be so.

RP Mechanic(s):
Power 1:Due to the research placed into his body, Chris is easily capable of matching an Olympic athlete as far as physical prowess is concerned. His muscles produce marginally less fatigue toxins, and allow him to perform for longer than the average male of his build without tiring out, as well as lifting considerable more than twice his weight, as well as placing more force behind his fists. Not only that, but Chris is capable of reaching sprinting speeds of around 30 mph when pushing himself, and can strike with a frightening quickness. Along with this, he has a minor amount of enhanced reflexes, not making him by any means superhuman but he is beyond the average human. Finally is body is monumentally efficient, aging rate having slowed to the point that one consider him biologically immortal, body processing food, water efficiently. He is capable of going on with around eight hours of sleep a week. His genetics are also considered nearly perfect bearing almost no defects, and the few that exist are minor enough to not warrant any concern

A minor healing factor that allows him to heal twice as fast as the average person, meaning a wound that heals normally in a week would only take 3 days.

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
1.Agility
2.Endurance
3.Reaction
4.Strength

Last edited by Alpha on May 16th 2016, 9:51 pm; edited 3 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Christopher Masters [Omega NPC] CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Christopher Masters [Omega NPC] Empty Re: Christopher Masters [Omega NPC]

Post by Bliss October 11th 2014, 8:25 pm

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Christopher Masters [Omega NPC] D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan February 24th 2015, 5:45 pm

NPC updated to new system
Charlatan
Charlatan
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Now I don't believe men are born to be killers, I don't believe the world can't be saved."

"I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me?"

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2015-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity February 25th 2015, 8:12 pm

Approved at this time

Spoiler:

Christopher Masters [Omega NPC] Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top