The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Christopher Warren I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Christopher Warren I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Christopher Warren I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Christopher Warren I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Christopher Warren I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Christopher Warren I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Christopher Warren I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Christopher Warren I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Christopher Warren I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Christopher Warren I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Christopher Warren I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Christopher Warren I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Christopher Warren I_vote_lcapChristopher Warren I_voting_barChristopher Warren I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Christopher Warren I_vote_lcapChristopher Warren I_voting_barChristopher Warren I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Christopher Warren

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christopher Warren Empty Christopher Warren

Post by ChristopherWarren March 17th 2013, 10:03 pm

Christopher James Warren
The Lost Hero

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:
Title:Chris Warren, Mr. Warren, and many other pseudonyms
Alignment:Neutral Good
Race:Caucasian
Hair:Dirty Blonde
Eyes:Blue/Gray
Height:5'9"
Weight:183
Blood type:O

The Looks

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Christopher has a slightly ashy pale skin tone. He dawns a light trimmed beard and mustache, he keeps his hair longer in the front as well. He has a Marine Corp. tattoo on his left shoulder with his tour of duty and unit. He also has his designation number tattooed on his wrist, very faded barely noticeable. He has two slash scars one going diagonal across his right pectoral, the other vertically up the left forearm. His wardrobe mainly consist of loose fitting cargo pants or jeans, a compression shirt, and a leather or wool jacket. Armed with a single ATM Hardballer .45 Custom w/ laser sight and attachable silencer. He carries four back up clips in his chest rig. He also has six throwing knives, and a tomahawk all holstered in a tactical chest rig he wears under his jacket, over his compression shirt.

The Legacy

Personality:
Christoper is calm and reserved. A man who sticks by actions are louder than words, but occasionally has to use his mastery of linguistics to his advantage if his mysterious charm hadn't already seduced. Christopher thought coldly and calculated, was intimidating to those who crossed him. Didn't give out trust or respect to easily in order to protect others and himself. Fights for justice but avoids glory, finds no joy in being put on a pedestal. Can't stand corruption or greed, finds the worst evil of all is the people we give the power to protect us and keep us safe. Christoper would never really break the serious demeanor with more than a grin or an occasional chuckle, but he wasn't a pessimist. He was a clever humorist and observer, his whit and overall powerful charisma was commendable to the point that he isn't much a conversationalist though but he makes a little go a long way, as if his rough uninviting nature persuades you to make the first move socially and then the subtle and convincing replies coerce you into his icy gray eyes to find what he is trying hide from or maybe whats hiding from him?

History:

Early Years
Christopher Micheal Warren, was born on March 13th 1996 in Grand Rapids Michigan. His father and mother, Richard James Warren and Veronica Marie Warren raised him in the small town of Fruitport for his childhood. Chris was a well rounded child during his early years, he spent it relatively normally by going to school and living in a small community. He was a bright kid and began showing off his athletic abilities as well too, always dominating the youth programs in his area. This seemingly normal existence all came to an end for Chris on his 8th birthday. It was the afternoon, Chris just got back home from his basketball practice that day. He joined his father at the table, upon the table lay a cake and on it a candle shaped like a number "8". As his mother lit the candle and began singing happy birthday a large crash came from the door and what sounded like a small army stormed the house. The "soldiers" encircled the birthday gathering that they had interrupted and began demanding that they had over Chris. His father simply gave Chris a nod as the soldiers forced him and his mother onto their knees. Two soldiers carried a distraught Chris to the transport they had arrived in, as they walked out gunshots rang from the kitchen. That was the last day Christopher ever saw his family, gone after 8 years. Now he had to be stronger than ever after being broken already.

Project Warlord
Christopher arrived the next day at an unknown disclosed location that "Project Warlord" had been operating at. He was guided with 50 other children through a winding labyrinth of hallways into a small holding room. The scientists came in the room and pulled the children out one by one taking them to the next room to be tattooed with their new identity under Warlord's records. Inked onto their wrist their first initial and their day of birth, Chris was now C-13. From then on the children under went a series of horrific genetic modification and physical manipulation, half of which crippled or severely deteriorated the subjects. Christopher was among those who survived and with it was rewarded with superhuman abilities, though still subjected to torture through intense training and disciplining carried out by project personnel throughout the years. Chris was considered their greatest success among the children. His leadership and humble attitude quickly put him in the spot light by the scientists. These years of experimentation, training, and torture caused the deaths of nearly all of the children leaving in the scientists' eyes the best of the best. He and the remaining six went on to form a small task force placed under the Marine Corp acting as a force recon contingent but was actually an elite black ops unit. At the young age of 17 this bred to kill warrior was assigned to missions deemed to dangerous or important to be handled by human soldiers. This extra edge he and the others employed on the battlefield became legend among the Marines, the missions the took on or the superhuman capabilities they displayed in the field. Their high success rate however became their own nightmare as the tensions grew to dismount meta humans from society he and his team were hunted down by government agents.

Hunter and The Hunted
As he and J-7 evaded capture being the last two of the subjects, they also resorted to mercenary work to supplement themselves. They sold their skills to the highest bidder, seeking secrecy and perfection on their missions no matter what the objective. They were hired on countless occasions from 2023 to 2027 to deal with all sorts of tasks that required their finesse and skill. However Christopher was becoming distraught after succumbing to the vices of blood money, and J-7 enjoyed his celebrity status unlike his so called "brother". J-7 refused to give up when Chris walked out on him. In an act of revenge for turning his back on him, J-7 attacked and attempted to kill Chris. Chris was able to fight off J-7 but not without killing him, this was one of his most haunting memories to date.

The Lost Hero
Haunted by the nightmares of his past, Christopher vowed to use his curse to protect the weak from the powerful. He readopted his birth name and set up a base of operations in Chicago. From his penthouse apartment he deploys his arsenal of justice to the people of Chicago, but mostly he travels on missions to track down most wanted criminals or other interests.

The Powers

Power 1:His physical condition is superior to any humans due to his genetic enhancements, possessing superhuman strength and endurance.

Power 2:His mind is also pushed beyond its limits possessing one of the greatest minds of his time. Though he utilizes it in lethal manner not much for inventions or other scientific pursuits.

Power 3:His genetic alterations also prolong his life and give him a slight regenerative factor.

Power 4:His intense training has allowed him to master many forms of combat and weaponry skills.

Grid
Intelligence:5
Occult:
Strength:5
Speed:4
Durability:5
Ability:2
Fighting Skills:7
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth:3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by ChristopherWarren on March 20th 2013, 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
ChristopherWarren
ChristopherWarren

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-03-13

Back to top Go down

Christopher Warren Empty Re: Christopher Warren

Post by Forceaus March 17th 2013, 10:13 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 20th 2013, 4:06 pm

Reapproved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top