The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Willy the Whale
Warren Peace A.K.A. The Masked Phantom(please reveiw)  I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:40 pm by Zonkes

» Urban Commandos
Warren Peace A.K.A. The Masked Phantom(please reveiw)  I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Warren Peace A.K.A. The Masked Phantom(please reveiw)  I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Warren Peace A.K.A. The Masked Phantom(please reveiw)  I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Warren Peace A.K.A. The Masked Phantom(please reveiw)  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Warren Peace A.K.A. The Masked Phantom(please reveiw)  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Warren Peace A.K.A. The Masked Phantom(please reveiw)  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Warren Peace A.K.A. The Masked Phantom(please reveiw)  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Warren Peace A.K.A. The Masked Phantom(please reveiw)  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Warren Peace A.K.A. The Masked Phantom(please reveiw)  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Warren Peace A.K.A. The Masked Phantom(please reveiw)  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Warren Peace A.K.A. The Masked Phantom(please reveiw)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warren Peace A.K.A. The Masked Phantom(please reveiw)  Empty Warren Peace A.K.A. The Masked Phantom(please reveiw)

Post by Van Helcraft May 11th 2011, 1:03 pm

Please Trash these characters Sub-Zero and Sun-Spot

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name:N/A
Title: The Masked Phantom
Alignment:Renegade
Race:caucasian
Hair:black
Eyes:brown
Height:6,3
Weight:152

Costume Description/Image:http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2032/3531484329_d50212d7fd.jpg

Personality:The Confident type,believes that there is nothing he can't do.Always has a plan and never acts rashly even under pressure.When in fights he leads his opponents into thinking that he is winging it, but in actuality he is just luring them into a trap.Has a soft spot for children and always finds time to play with his neices and nephews.He does most things for the excitement of it and really could careless about money.

History:Born in memphis tennesse his high intellect astonished most people.He had graduated highschool at the age of 10 and Yale 2 years later with a masters.At fifteen years old he started smoking and by the time he was twenty had developed lung cancer.He bagan working on trying to cure himself going to every major biological research institutes collecting information and working out chemical algarithems that might save his life.He soon created an enzyme that devoured cancerous tissue and cancer causing substances.The enzyme had an unexpected effect upon injection, most of his genetic code was rewritten by the enzymes and both his speed and endurance increased.Amazed at his situation he began studying the enzymes he created more deeply and saw that they communicated with each other and that they could be integrated into a nonbiological form that could still communicate with the biological form.He realized he could control the enzymes in his body with thoughts and could use the enzymes in his body to controls the nonbiological enzymes by converting them into weapons and such.He succeeded in creating a pair of gloves that produce electricity at a thought.

Powers:Due to the enhanced enzymes he created to cure his cancer both his speed and endurance enhanced to beyond normal human levels.
Weapons:Bullet proof, fire and cold retardent coat. 2 modified colt revolvers. throwing knives. 500 yards of super thin and strong conductive wiring. gloves that can generate 300 kilowatts of electricity.

Power Grid:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Character Image/Description: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character)

Last edited by perfectpredator on May 27th 2011, 11:11 am; edited 4 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't know what you're looking so arrogant about, you're just another pawn for me to move as I please.
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 178
Job : King of Whales
Humor : ummm.... I laugh at a lot of things
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Warren Peace A.K.A. The Masked Phantom(please reveiw)  Empty Re: Warren Peace A.K.A. The Masked Phantom(please reveiw)

Post by Van Helcraft May 13th 2011, 11:54 am

Ok done with ghim i think tell me if theres anything else that needs to be done.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't know what you're looking so arrogant about, you're just another pawn for me to move as I please.
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Warren Peace A.K.A. The Masked Phantom(please reveiw)  Empty Re: Warren Peace A.K.A. The Masked Phantom(please reveiw)

Post by Ember_Fangs May 17th 2011, 7:11 am

He looks really interesting :3

Intelligence is perfect - boy genius.

Firstly the big problem that stands out to me is his Fighting Skills - how did he get that high? You have nothing about it in his history. This is what level 6 fighting is...

6 - High Superhuman - You have mastered multiple forms of combat, and fighting a normal person would be like combat with a still target. Your reaction time is obviously superhuman, and even large groups of regular combatants pose little threat to you.

I see no sign of it in your history what so ever. So I'd either tone it down and spread it out to something else or I'd write it into your history. I think I would, personally, put more points into strength as wearing gloves when that electricity is going to conduct is going to take a lot of strength to control.

Anyway that's my opinion.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft May 22nd 2011, 2:57 pm

okat ember i don't understand how a weapon that activates from nueral signals has to due with strength. i'll fix the history to include marial arts training and such and if you meant endurance and not strength eariler the gloves can't shock him the produce electicity only in the palms, i'm not worried about strength because he's a tactical midrange fighter.

Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs May 22nd 2011, 3:01 pm

Yeah I meant Endurance x_x sorry... Hmm well if you're sure. o_o I think that's the only problem I had with it was the history not matching the FS but it's fixed now (:

What power grid colours do you want?

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft May 22nd 2011, 3:06 pm

no colors right now i'll get them later i'm going to move him to another profile.

Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs May 22nd 2011, 3:06 pm

You still need a grid.. o_O

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft May 22nd 2011, 3:21 pm

okay make it purple and red

Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox May 22nd 2011, 3:23 pm

You can't use that appearance. Because it's my appearance. ._.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"I knew I should have taken ballet, because it's time to dance!" - Paradox
Paradox
Paradox

Number of posts : 39
Job : Being Awesome
Humor : You just lost the game.
Registration date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft May 27th 2011, 11:14 am

i apoligize paradox i only saw your profile image and thought it was sai from naruto but i must say you have a good taste in anime darker than black was awesome.

Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain May 27th 2011, 11:56 am

Added grid and moving to the approved section.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top