The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
bliss - Bliss Fukuyama I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
bliss - Bliss Fukuyama I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
bliss - Bliss Fukuyama I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
bliss - Bliss Fukuyama I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
bliss - Bliss Fukuyama I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
bliss - Bliss Fukuyama I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
bliss - Bliss Fukuyama I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
bliss - Bliss Fukuyama I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
bliss - Bliss Fukuyama I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
bliss - Bliss Fukuyama I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
bliss - Bliss Fukuyama I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
bliss - Bliss Fukuyama I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bliss Fukuyama

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bliss - Bliss Fukuyama Empty Bliss Fukuyama

Post by Bliss November 18th 2010, 8:42 am

Bliss Fukuyama

"Because Saying it is Too Easy"

The Bio

Alignment: Blissy
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'6
Weight: 107
Blood type: Gangsta

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Personality

A great one.  Shut up.

The Story

The Fukuyama family moved from Japan to Nebraska when Bliss was in elementary school.  Her father worked for a company that dealt with human engineering and needed to disappear from some unsavory elements in Japan.  Bliss only knew that she felt at odds with her environment and her peers.  Nebraska proved to present a dull existence.  Unknown to Bliss, her parents began working on a way to heighten the performance of energy projection.  The experiments went tragically and cost her mother her life.  Seeing the errors of his experimentation he convinced Bliss to undergo the treatment in her mother's memory.  The treatment gave Bliss the power to project energy at a very high level, but cost her some strength and rolling migraines.  She tried out her new powers with some light target practice, but never tried it against any real competition.  

Dr. Fukuyama, hidden from Bliss, kept the results and corrected the details to give him the same powers without the problems he inoculated into his daughter.  Bliss grew out of Nebraska and into a new college in New York.  Bliss kept to herself and hid any knowledge of her powers.  

While in New York, Bliss met a young business major named Ashley Ferrier and immediately developed a sense of disdain for her.  Her vapid style, goalless life, and dependency on her family's wealth sat in a deplorable manner in the ever judgmental gaze Bliss casts on others.  Bliss excelled at programming and the ever darker aspects of programming that caught the watch of Dr. Ferrier, Ashley's father.  He took her on as a protege and allowed her to work with him on her newest invention, the quantum computer.  

Details arose in shady areas of corporate espionage and Dr. Ferrier came to be a target of the Clement Corporation.  Dr. Fukuyama contacted the Clements corporation with details, but when Bliss became a target, Dr. Fukuyama assured the corporation that Dr. Ferrier's wife was helping him.  In the shadows of the monolithic buildings, the car carrying Dr. Ferrier and his wife became a bullet ridden mausoleum.  Dr. Fukuyama saved Bliss.

A few days after the funeral Bliss returned to the Ferrier estate to get the files and hardware she needed.  She found Ashley in the bathroom in a suicide attempt and managed to induce vomiting to save her life.  Feeling indebted, Ashley invited Bliss to stay with her in her penthouse.  The two opened up to each other, but Ashley constantly grew annoyed with her misuse of her powers.  

After several years in New York, her father sent her a message informing her of everything that transpired and let her know that she needed to come back to Nebraska to "cure" her.  When she arrived she overheard her father speaking with a syndicate about losing the information due to a government sting and needing to get the code out of Bliss (he wanted to keep it secret that he possessed heightened powers).  Bliss barely escaped the laboratory and her father, caught in a lie about not knowing any other way to get the coding, usurped the heads of the syndicate to give himself power.  Dr. Fukuyama began to endow hitmen with energy projection and sent them out to bring his daughter back to him.

A run-in with a group of cultist gave Bliss a vial of the strand that contained what gave her the powers.  Tired of the way Bliss used her powers, Ashley injected the strand into her arm.  Within a few hours Ashley would have died, but Bliss saved her life by giving her a blood transfusion using siphoning hoses.  The search for Bliss lasted as long as she let it after a run in with Vitreo.  She gave him a way for him to contact her, and then left for England with Ashley.  

Ashley ventured out on her own and went to a gala held by Clement Corporation.  She met a man named Dr. Cosmos, and after a brief standoff Ashley convinced Black Out and Deluge to assist Dr. Cosmos.  Bliss arrived to help Ashley, but found betrayal at her hands.  Cosmos and Ashley continued on the machine to bring Cassidy Rose back, with Bliss as a prisoner.  Ashley helped Bliss escape and Bliss brought enough energy into her attacks to bring down the substructure of the machine.  Cosmos set off an explosion that reduced the hideout to rubble.  Bliss and Ashley took care of their wounds over the next few days.

After an abduction by Project Perfection, Bliss helped a fellow prisoner escape by staying behind on Doctor Necrodium's ship.  He subjected her to a process that froze her energy projection powers and rendered her with the ability to create ice.  

Bliss saved New York better than any of the other morons at New York, but apparently bragging about being the less sucky person in light of a tragedy would probably be a bad thing, so Bliss made a company.  

Now Bliss continues to involve herself in the affairs of others and take on proteges.  

Hurray!

The Priority

1. Agility 1
2. Endurance 2
3. Reaction 3
4. Strength 4

The Powers

Power 1:

Telekinetic Blasts capable of pushing 1000 pounds 25 meters.

Power 2:

Telekinetic shields capable of withstanding heat, projectiles, and poison gas.

Power 3:

Technogenius. Bliss can work well with computers. Building servers. Programming software.  Hacking databases. Bliss is a top notch programmer.

Power 4:

Ice Manipulation. Bliss can summon and manipulate ice

Power 5:

Vampire. Bliss has increased regeneration and heightened reflexes

The Weaknesses

Weakness 1:

Minimum range- Shield is not capable of withstanding melee attacks.

Weakness 2:

Limited Resources- Her resources are easy to find through companies and other subsidiaries

Weakness 3:

Inconsiderate- Bliss does not readily but the needs of the many over the needs of herself.  She often fights villains simply to one up them and not to actually intercede on behalf of the downtrodden.

Weakness 4

Frail. Bliss is not built for fighting metas or withstanding damage.

Weakness 5

Over confidant. No problem is bigger, no sleight is too imaginary, no... Well, Bliss does not like to back down from a fight is what I'm saying.

Weakness 6

Bad left arm. A few times dodging death left Bliss with a bad left arm. Everything works, but it still hurts when it moves in the wrong way. When something attacks it, then it really takes on a new meaning for pain.

Weakness 7

Migraines. Rather from constantly grinding her teeth or the side effects from the serum bestowing her the powers she uses, she gets painful headaches.

Weakness 8

Hand Eye Coordination. Bliss has a lack of it and it is very well known when she tries to use it.

Weakness 9

Escape Artist. Bliss is terrible at escaping. From anything. And everything.

Weakness 10

Daylight. Bliss cannot function properly under direct daylight.

Weakness 11

Garlic. Garlic drowns out Bliss' senses and causes her ice and telekinetic powers to no longer function.

Weakness 11

Blood. Without a healthy dosage of Blood, Bliss gets light headed.

Weakness 12

Spooky Skeletons. Bliss is afraid of skeletons. The bone on bone movement reminds her of migraines and bad shoulders. Or, at least she tells people that. When she was little, a man at a haunted house scared her and she could not stop crying and her mom needed to take her home.
The Items

Power Armor

The Minions

Bliss Force Seven

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by Bliss on July 4th 2019, 6:32 am; edited 45 times in total (Reason for editing : added the threads; added a new picture and updated personality (4-13-2011))
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

bliss - Bliss Fukuyama Empty Re: Bliss Fukuyama

Post by Slamfist November 18th 2010, 8:50 am

Sounds good.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer November 18th 2010, 7:27 pm

I like it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 19th 2010, 12:17 am

Looks cool.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Potentially November 19th 2010, 4:50 am

Clipsy? I like tipsy better. Slutty is the best choice actually.
Potentially

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 19th 2010, 11:14 pm

Can't wait for you to start rping. You may need to wait for the official approval, though Slam likes it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash November 20th 2010, 2:24 am

ill give the approval... thought this was. its finalized now

have fun at shrpg

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist November 20th 2010, 4:28 am

I already did, though not blantantly enough apparently.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 17th 2011, 4:22 pm

Updated history, added the one point from Gala to Intelligence, and added a picture.

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 23rd 2011, 4:14 am

Updated with new powers.

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss January 29th 2012, 5:17 am

Because of the change to her physiology, and the lateness of me making this change, Bliss lost one to her fighting skill and gained a point in her endurance that compensates for her ability to make ice shields. Everything else is explained in the application powers, just wanted to clear that up.

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 7th 2013, 2:19 am

Unapproved for official new system edits. <3

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss January 7th 2013, 3:18 am

Updated

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 7th 2013, 3:57 am

Approved and moved. <3

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl December 14th 2013, 4:48 am

Bringing it back

Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2013-07-03

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top