The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

How Did I Get Here? (Bliss)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY How Did I Get Here? (Bliss)

Post by Chellizard July 27th 2020, 12:55 pm

Turning 29 for the fifth year in a row, or was it only the third? Losing count now, she rolled her eyes and used a mascara wand to fix her eye lashes, adjusting them to fan out in a much more aesthetically pleasing fashion. There was a small suction cup noise and then a pop as she dunked the mascara wand back into the tube of makeup. She repeated the motion four times.

Pop. Pop. Pop. Pop.

She finally decided she had enough mascara on her lashes to fight in a war, and still come out looking ready for a photoshoot, so she flicked her bob-styled hair, it fanning out around of her face before she grinned. The smile didn't look or feel right. Disassociating, Naomi remembered that she was not Bliss, but pretending to be Bliss.

She had been Bliss for almost 24 entire hours. It felt bizarre being in her house, using her makeup, and playing with her clothes. But it also felt nice being someone else for a change. Naomi would smooth her hands down over her blouse, making sure the fabric wasn't wrinkled or bunching up awkwardly around of her waist. Feeling her sides, she admired the slim, toned figure that Bliss had. It was actually a well taken care of physique, and even if this were a replication via Naomi's bizarre power set, she appreciated how well taken care of she was. But that was all Naomi could observe. And she was jealous of that. She wanted to manifest more, to know more.

Her ultimate goal would be to take over Tyuki's life eventually. Living lavishly as a rock star, and a world renown hero would be the ideal life. She hated that she was a nobody, but no one would favor a paraplegic psychopath with an ego complex over a literal Angel.

Scoffing, Naomi would look back into the mirror, being met with the tired eyes of Girl ALIVE!'s band manager, and the one person that always made sure Naomi couldn't harm Tyuki.

But, now that Bliss was locked up in the basement, and with enough sedatives to stop an elephant, she was sure that Bliss wouldn't wake up anytime soon.

There was a birthday party starting soon, and it was her's. Well, Bliss' birthday, but her's now.

Another smile crept across her face, and again it felt wrong, but she had to practice more to ensure that it looked genuine. But did Bliss ever smile? Thinking on it, she wasn't sure. She hoped she did around of her friends.

Danny, Tyuki, and a few others were supposed to be coming.

Ashley was Bliss' wife, and she was away on business, and that was the story Naomi would stick to.

The doorbell would ring, the whole house chiming with a soft alert, nothing too jarring or alarming. Slipping her feet into a pair of house slippers, Naomi would wander until she made her way to the front door.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: How Did I Get Here? (Bliss)

Post by Bliss August 3rd 2020, 1:57 pm

How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) E0e536d1941c3543dec28b45a71c1d2e

Bliss smiles you ho. She just does not do it on command like a show pony. She does it when she accomplishes something, or gets drunk, or a villain gets hurt. Normal stuff. But, Bliss did not do much smiling in the basement. She mostly just drooled and tried to dial for Ashley on an eraser that looked a lot like a phone. She also made sure to use the restroom at appropriate intervals. All normal things. Just like smiling.

Danny was going to show up to the party, but she did not. Because, she did not want to. Because Bliss is mean.

So, Ashley took over. Yes, this is an Ashley episode. Not a lot of those floating about.

Wearing a fun, bouncing black dress with a red ribbon tied around the waist with a bow, Ashley kept her hair pulled back in a messy style with flanking bangs. "Bliss! I'm back early!" A bottle of wine rested under her arm while a bag swayed with her motion. "Happy birthday! I guess no one has started showing up yet. You didn't call everyone and tell them the party was cancelled did you?"

"Where are you?" Ashley set the items down and moved through the living room. "I invited the team, and Tyuki and her band, and Danny, and a few other people. Lil' Bliss is with Ryzo. Uzma might come. I couldn't remember if you were on good terms with her, but I don't actually care, because your reasons for not liking her are petty, so get over it. Oh, maybe Okami? Tengo Okami?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 18th 2020, 12:22 pm

Uzma had been away on business. The business of which was actually moving Imena's stuff. So, of course she tried to drag both of them with her. Elaine was there, but she was busy offering enlightenment to someone on the street instead of unpacking boxes, so Uzma didn't even bother. She just dropped everything off and then went straight for Bliss' house. It had been almost four entire months since their last run in, and that was in Tokyo. Felt weird that they were so easily able to find each other. But, friendships sometimes start from being hit with a shark or two.

She wore her hair pulled to the left side, exposing her shaved head. Her top was a simple maroon blouse with a swooping neckline, and her bottom half had a pair of white shorts. Feet were tucked into a pair of baby blue Chuck Taylor's, the high top style hiding evidence of the socks she wore. They were boring, and insignificant. Approaching the door, Uzma prepared to knock when she heard a voice behind of her.

Was it Danny?

---

Wait a second. Ashley wasn't supposed to be here. How did this happen?

"H-h.. Ashley. You're home!" beaming with all the love she could fake at this moment, she tried to manifest how Bliss would act.

"Birthday is saved! No surprises!" would she say that? Hopefully she would. Also, wasn't Bliss part... vampire now? What would she be doing. Would she want to drink blood?

She would walk passed Ashley, looking after her as she walked through the living room.

Shuddering at the thought, Naomi tried to compose herself, another knock at the door making her almost jump out of her skin. As she gasped, her illusion form would shift and almost glitch a bit. Plum colored energy would sparkle around the edges of her face, hands, and form like a second layer of skin shifting off of her. It snapped back almost immediately. Ashley would only have been able to see if she had turned to look, or maybe caught a glimpse of it in a mirrored surface.

"Should I get that? How many people did you invite? Is that it?" adjusting her hair and smoothing her shirt, Naomi would look at the door, then back to Ashley as she stood in the foyer between the two spaces.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss August 20th 2020, 1:09 am

Ashley let Bliss be sarcastic on her birthday with no repercussions, but the tone made things a little more ironic. "Stop pretending you like this just so I won't want to do it. Birthdays are fun and people like you. Or, they want to like you. You do look good though."

Putting the bag of groceries down on the counter, Ashley turned back to the oddly smiling Bliss (whom really wanted a birthday party). She took out the drinks and began to place them in the fridge. "Are you doing the thing where you fake it til you make it with being happy? I said Uzma was coming and you didn't make a rude comment that is just hidden insecurity."

As Ashley closed the door of the fridge, she caught a glimpse of some purple energy coming from Bliss. "Weird. Your power looked purple for a minute." Not thinking of any dopplegangers, Ashley let it slide. "I invited about ten people or so. Not so big, but a good number for fellowship."

She looked at the counter. "I'm going to go grab that bottle out of the basement. Get the door, please."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 21st 2020, 11:53 am

Shit! No not the basement!

"Uh! I can get it. How about you entertain the guests while I go finish getting ready? I don't wanna mingle yet. Plus, I mean..." she hesitated and coughed a couple of times while moving to get past Ashley and to the door to the basement.

Naomi would move with speed and precision, most of it a mere illusion anyway. Realistically, she was splitting her mind into 3 right now. She was forcing herself to be able to walk, force herself to look like Bliss, and now she's using her powers to make it appear as if she's moving as quickly as vampire Bliss would move. It wasn't too fast, but definitely a bit out of the ordinary for her usual gait.

Whoever was at the door lived to see another day outside of the basement. She needed to get Ashley in there. It wouldn't be too hard, would it?

The more people, the more suspicious they'll be. But, the more people in the house, the more she can trap and have fun with.

Grinning from ear to ear, her back to Ashley, Naomi would descend the stairs to check on Bliss and get whatever drink it was Ashley had mentioned. If she remembered, that is.

Shutting the door behind of her, the descent down was not very steep, but it definitely had a few creaks in the stairs. It was an odd thing, considering the house was new. Must have been settling into the foundation or something. Shrugging off the thought, Naomi would swipe her hand over the light panel and the basement would hum alive. It was nearly finished. The floors were a slate gray concrete, matte finish. The walls were painted cinder block - white. There were thin, almost useless windows around the top western edge of the basement walls, giving just a sliver of a view of the sunset. Oranges, pinks, and purple hues washed the sky, bringing it to life.

"Hope you're not bored down here." she said, the door to the wine cellar opening to reveal a very kidnapped Bliss, hog tied, and pinned. It was quite a professional tie job. Naomi practiced her knots and rope skills for *cough* fun.

---

Uzma would wait patiently at the front door, rolling her eyes at a meme on her phone. It buzzed a few moments later. A text? From who?

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss August 29th 2020, 4:25 pm

Tengo fucking Okami is the hottest man who ever lived in any dimension at any time. Google it. A few days ago, he misplaced his leg when he got kicked out of what he thought was a wine bar, but turned out it was a church. While there he saw a guy on a 't'. That made him think of 'thicc'. That made him think of booty. That made him think of Uzma.

Wrud?

It came right after a text from Bliss. IDONT KNW WHO IS BUT I M TED UP IN CLLR HEP

A thumb scrawled across the face of a smart phone nestled in Bliss' hand. Her wrists could barely move from each other and a tethering rope kept them adjoined to her ankles, making moving very troublesome. She navigated to hit the send button with several pounds, hoping it got off to someone who could respond, but Bliss could barely make anything out.

Footsteps pounded on the stairs.

Bliss slid the phone in the back pocket of her shorts, but the screen stayed on. Everything in her wanted to scream at the door, but several pieces of tape were holding the lower portion of her head in one unmoving piece. Anger could still beam from her eyes though.

An anger shot out to- herself! A duplicate or a clone or a doppleganger. Any of those could work, but it could only be one person! Well, it could be a multitude given how varied powers work, and even if Bliss knew who was behind this, she still did not know exactly the identity of the doppleganger. But! She knew this girl knew her!

A few hours ago, Bliss started working on a little drone capable of remotely powering devices. She remained relaxed in a black hoodie with jean shorts and a small ponytail tied up more tightly than she was right now. Then, she felt herself go limp. And now, well, she looked on at a perfect image of herself, wearing the dress she planned to wear, staring down at her with a mocking smile. Bliss hated her so much!

Rubbing the tape off of her lips to get her mouth loose, Bliss looked up. "No one is going to believe you're me! No one can be me! And I don't know who you are, but I know you suck!"

Ashley watched as Bliss turned to walk away. Did she look more fit? Something looked better about Bliss today. "Hmm." Well, she could trust Bliss to get wine more than she could to have a nice conversation with a guest, so it all worked out in the end.

"Uzma! How nice of you to come!" Ashley went to give Uzma a hug. "Bliss went down to go get some wine. She'll be right back. I bet she'll be so happy to see you! How have you been? Any space adventures or crazy retail stories? Are you working with or for someone now? It's been a while since we've chatted."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 1st 2020, 2:36 am

Uzma was a visionary. She had this regal femininity atmosphere enveloping her entire form. Lined in perfect cat liner, her emerald hued irises were speckled with flecks of gold and a shimmer of this deep, dark viridian hue. She had done a bit of makeup today, yellow and gold with a smidgen of glitter near the inner corners. Her angular features were still soft, a glow crawling across her skin. Long lashes would brush draw more attention to her eyes, and how alluring they were.

She felt her phone buzz and a soft melody began to play indicating she had a text message. It was one of Girl ALIVE!'s older hits: 'Gōrudengāruzu no tēma.'

There was gibberish, then there was another message directly after it.

> 'Wrud?'

Grinning from ear to ear, Uzma looked at the contact name: Tango O-Fuckin-Kami.

She started texting him back immediately, her hips undulating with the excitement coursing through her veins and tingling on her fingertips. Her thumbs swiped over the screen effortlessly, the message being sent back with an image attached.

Uzma had cocked her hips to the left, shifting her weight onto that adjoining foot. Her free hand fell to the small of her waist, pulling focus to the yellow dress she wore. It was a different choice, but she quite liked the way it looked. It was made out of chiffon, the rich golden yellows complimenting her deep complexion. Her selfie gave a great view of her side shave, her hair being worn in a protective style in the forms of braids pulled back into a ponytail. She had her edges laid down in gentle swoops, adding a very complimenting frame to her entire look. She smiled for the photo before putting on a more sultry look, the cut of her dress leaving less for imagination.

> 'At Bliss' B-Day party. Wrud? Here's the address if you wanna meet up!! Doesn't my dress look cute?'

She hit send to Okami, her phone leaving the message from Bliss on unread, forever ignored.

Once Ashley opened the door, Uzma felt a wave of relief wash over her. It wasn't that she disliked Bliss, it was more that she hadn't quite forgiven her for hitting her with a shark.

"Oh, Ashley! Good to see you too, girl. How have you been?" she stepped into the foyer of the house, admiring the high ceilings, modern finishing, and sleek design of the entire home. It was definitely an inspiring place.

The hug from Ashley was accepted, Uzma giving a half hug as her phone buzzed again with a reply from Okami. Unsolicited pictures of his peg leg were indeed hilarious, but not always enjoyed. Rolling her eyes at the message, she clicked the lock button on her phone, sliding it into her pocket. She'd check it again later when she did her dailies for her mobile game. It kept her entertained when she wasn't saving the world.

"I still work solo - been staying with Elaine, Amethyst, and Imena lately. We're quite the golden girl group. Not sure why I stick around. There's always some alchemy mishap that singes off eyebrows. It's a common repeat offense at home." a soft sigh would roll from Uzma's chest, her feet shuffling a bit as she adjusted her posture. Her feet were dressed in a simple pair of white, low ankle sneakers laced into a bow.

"What about you? I hope the band is doing well. Aren't you the backup manager, now?" Uzma would feel her phone buzz again, but she thought it would be rude to look at it while conversing. Maybe Bliss would show back up soon.

Naomi would sneer at Bliss, her mirrored facade hog tied definitely making her feel a little giddy. It was fun putting people in hairy situations; it tamed Naomi's undying desire to torture people. It was in the back of her mind, always tugging at her actions. 'Hurt them.' 'Tie them up.' 'Drop them from the fiftieth story.' You know, stuff like that.

"Oh, poor wittle Blissy wissy is a wittle mad, huh? Boo-freaking-hoo, man. You sit around and live your lavish life and just take advantage of it all the time. You don't get to live your storybook life while I have to sit around and wait for my spotlight. I'm taking what's mine, one way or another. And you won't stop me." Naomi would monologue while crouching down, her feet flat to the ground, knees tucked to her chest as she relaxed in a traditional squat. She would the proceed to fix the gag that had previously kept Bliss quiet. As she did, she noticed the faint glow of a cell phone screen underneath of Bliss. Grabbing it, she pulled up the screen, face recognition letting her in without question.

"Oh, ahahahaha. Nice try, idiot." she thumbed over the keys and laughed out loud, grabbing a bottle of wine with a wave of her hand. It would lift from the inside of the walk in cooler, the door swinging open, and then the cork would pop, a soft noise that was usually alarming. Naomi took a swig from the wine bottle, a smile crossing her face.

"Let's see how long we can have fun, shall we?" Naomi tapped Bliss on the nose before standing up fully, the wine bottle in one hand while her phone was now tucked into her pocket.

Before going up the stairs, Naomi would adjust herself, smoothing out her outfit and fixing her hair. She gave one last wave to Bliss before ascending the stairs, the heavy THUNK of the door closing behind of her echoing down into the basement. Bliss was alone again.

"I'm baaaaaack. And I have wiiine!" she held up the bottle, walking toward the island counter of the expansive kitchen, a bucket of ice awaiting the bottle to sit and stay chilled.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 1st 2020, 3:32 am

"You have terrible posture! You think Ashley won't see through your dumb-" Bliss focused her eyes on the tape going back over her mouth. This idiot would not shut up. How she managed to capture Bliss still burned Bliss deep enough to melt all of her ice. The same ice unable to sever the cable used to bind Bliss.

Back with no way to even hurt anyone's feelings, Bliss felt her phone lift from her pocket. So, now we can add theft to the list of things Bliss is going to sue for, but that would need to wait. A good bottle of wine joined the list too. And the tap on the nose was clearly assault.

The door began to close as Bliss continued to try and scream the gag off of her mouth.

"Well your eyebrows look good today." Ashley would lean against the counter, keeping her eyes peeled for the return of Bliss. Going from being solo to being with three other team members is a big throw off. It must be tough keeping everything sorted out."

Ashley almost laughed. Then she did laugh. "No. I'm the full manager for the band." Ashley pointed over to the window.  "See those dead plants on the window sill? Those are what Bliss was in charge of managing. We did name them Yui, Kyrie, Bonnie, and Tyuki though. Poor plants."

"Shh. She's coming." A single finger slid over Ashley's mouth. "Don't mention the plants. Bliss claims they are hibernating."

"Look who's here!" Ashley called into the other room. "How about you bring some of the wine in here for the first toast of the evening?"

Tengo, who was still very good looking, looked to his crystal ball. A very attractive man looked back. Then a message! "Hey, Miri! Wanna go see Bliss? They're celebrating her gradual defeat to time and the ultimate demise that awaits all mortals! Probably with cake!"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 12th 2020, 1:47 am

"Nau...! Skrel nindel harl!""No...! Put that down!"
Mirshann's usual calm alto came out commanding, leaning toward tenor.  While Okami was looking into his crystal ball, an elf princess and her over sized canine companion were having a little tiff. Ryzo, the enormous dog, had decided to steal the last snack. It was what the American people lovingly call the 'mini corn dog.'

To the outside world, the blond woman was just yelling at her pet for stealing her food. A common occurrence. But no, she was actually having an argument about who should get to eat it.

"The last one is mine. I hath called, what do we call it again? What is the slang? OHKami," Mirshann would always pronounce the O much more dramatically, her cerulean eyes cutting away from her furry friend, but only for a single moment.

"... Dibs, Miri. And my germs." the familiar voice of Ryzo entered both of their heads, keeping Okami in on the conversation to only make it fair. As Ryzo decided the snack was his, Okami interrupted the both of them.

"Cake? Hmmm..." thinking over the option to have cake, Mirshann nodded and patted Ryzo on the head as if to say 'go ahead, you can have it.' The dire wolf would bite down after tossing the small corn bread wrapped hot dog between powerful jaws. A satisfied sigh left the wolf's maw, a grin curling across his face while his tongue lolled out of the side of his mouth.

"Bliss is in trouble? Why would she need cake?" Mirshann's question would likely fall on deaf ears, Tengo making his way to the front of his ship to initiate the launch sequence.

She still didn't understand how this boat didn't work without water.

---

Uzma's attention would split, her ears tuning in on Ashley as she let her eyes wander around the room. She took it all in. It definitely did not feel like 'Bliss.' Something felt off about it all. Maybe it was just a weird vibe. Her gut told her it had to be something, and to definitely not ignore it, but not to dwell on it right now. It was unimportant.

She finally noticed the snack area, a charcuterie board being the first thing she saw. It was filled with delicious meats, cheeses, dried fruits, nuts, and a few other little finger foods. Cucumber sandwiches, jello shots for some reason, and of course wine, and other alcoholic beverages tucked into large bowls of ice also littered the table. There was an inconspicuous drink called a Black Fang, which was apparently just a vodka soda with added sugar. Popping the top, she noticed that the flavor was 'Blackberry.' It was delicious. It barely tasted alcoholic, but she was sure to milk this can for the rest of the evening.

Someone had to be sober.

"Oh, I'll try not to. She did hit me with a shark, if you remember." she said, looking to Ashley with a very serious expression on her face. She let her face relax, her shoulders rolling a few times. She took another sip of her drink, a small buzz growing with each sip. She was not very keen on drinking in the first place, and was honestly unsure how her body would react. This was the first alcoholic beverage Uzma had had since she was out of her alien simulation. All the others were fake, and simulated. This would be her first time drinking.

The thought took Uzma out of the conversation, her mind drifting off until she was snapped back.

---

Naomi's facade was still working, her reflection proving she was still Bliss on the outside, total sinister kick ass villain on the inside. She was still so giddy and proud of herself for pulling this off. She could almost pinch herself. But she had to keep her calm. Her cool. She had to make sure she was focused, and ready for any situation.

It wasn't until Ashley and Uzma started conversing about someone being hit with a shark.

"A shark? the words were hushed, barely a whisper on her breath as she furrowed her brows. Why was a shark involved in this conversation.

"Yeah, bitch. You hit me with a shark," damn, this Uzma girl is kind of mean to Bliss Naomi thought to herself, looking at her yellow dress and white converse. Wow, her outfit is sexy and casual. Bliss chose boring clothes. The dress that Naomi had on was actually quite flattering. It was a deep indigo with a shimmery blue and silver outer layer. The skirt of the dress was multi-layered and stopped about four inches above her knees. She wore black flats, and her bob-styled hair was kept prim and proper. This was something Naomi was used to, so the hair was an easy change. Just needed a change of color.

"Ohhh, yeah!" forcing a laugh, Naomi would clear her throat afterward.

*Ding*

*Dong*

Someone else was at the door.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 17th 2020, 2:36 pm

Okami once visited a space witch in order to find a spell which allowed him to call 'dibs' on everything in the universe. Upon doing so, Okami, the rightful heir of everything, never needed to mind calling 'dibs' ever again. "Ha. That's not how you call dibs. I have a story about a space witch and- dang booty."

More text messages appeared for Okami. None of them were actual booty. Just messages from Uzma. "Miri. We're going to go claim all of the cake at that party, because I have dibs on all of it. All of it, Miri. All of it."

Okami dug through his pockets to try and find the keys to his interdimensional space pirate ship. "I also have dibs on my keys, so if you find them, you have to return them to me."

"Bliss, you sent Uzma a plush shark and invited her over for shark week just to rub it in." Ashley uncorked the bottle of wine. "Are you feeling alright? You haven't said or done anything remotely Bliss-like in a while. You are actually pleasant and making things go smooth and easy."

A knock came from one of the pipes. Ashley turned her head in the direction of a pipe leading up from the basement. "Is something knocking down in the basement? Bliss, I think you left a door open or something. A demon may have gotten in. Or, an alien. Or, a space pirate. Or, a dinosaur with the brain of a demented scientist. Or, a guy with the agility of an ape but the strength of a bear. Or, a mermaid with prehensile hair. Or, a dinosaur with the brain of a demented scientist. Wait, did I say that one already? I know I said space viking."

Ashley put the bottle down and started walking towards the stairs leading down to the basement. "I'll take something to defend myself with just in case it turns out pretty bad." Ashley grabbed an umbrella.

Then a dong. "Someone get the door. Or, I'll get the door and someone check on what is making that sound in the basement!"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 7th 2020, 1:57 am

Ryzo was already sniffing out the keys for Okami, the scent all too familiar to him. Mirshann had them looped around of a slender finger. She gyrated her wrist, sending the keys into a whirl, centrifugal force sending them around in her finger, like the blade of a fan.

"Catch," she would toss the keys to Okami, skipping after him on the tips of her toes, her hands folding behind of the small of her back.

Her steps were akin to a gazelle, graceful and deliberate. She settled into the co-pilot's chair. She had no idea how the controls worked, so she never touched anything. She just enjoyed the view. It was crazy being able to warp from galaxy to galaxy on a whim. Adventures with Okami were surprisingly fun.

"So, about that space witch? Is she as evil as the sea witch that we fought along with uhm..." thinking, Mirshann had forgotten the name's of the other people that had been with them. She only remembered their faces.

It didn't matter, she just wanted to hear the story about the space witch. She buckled up, securing her seatbelts, lap straps, and chest guard. Once secured, she felt the lurch of the ship going into Overdrive, her eyes looking over to Okami. Bright cerulean hues watched in wonder as he meticulously moved his hands took command of the ship.

Ryzo would settled into his own spot, it being a secured kennel, the gate snapping shut behind of him. He even had a cute bee plushie that he liked to sleep with.

"You're telling me you don't remember doing that, Bliss?" Uzma was at a loss for words, her hand reflexively placing down her beverage. It was clear she would need to get a water and just stay sober if Bliss was going through some sort of Amnesia.

Was this because of the transformation into a vampire? Or, whatever she was now? She had gained attributes like one, at least.

Shaking her head, Uzma would look over to Ashley as she directed the conversation to the sound of pipes being knocked on from the basement. The sound was rhythmic, purposeful. It sent a shiver down her spine, the fine hairs on the back of her neck standing on end.

She quirked a brow and looked at Ashley again, her eyes then cutting toward Bliss.

"I'll be honest, though. That shark plushie was really cute." she gave a sort of half smile in thought.

Naomi felt a trickle of sweat form at the corner of her brows, and behind of her ears. It happened any time she was nervous or overwhelmed. She had no idea how to stop it. Anxiety sweats, as it were. She coughed, clearing her throat as she shook her head, a classic Bliss laugh escaping her. She had watched enough fan cam's to copy the laugh.

And then there was another noise from the basement. Naomi panicked a bit, and stood up almost immediately. It made Uzma very skeptical of her, especially with her not knowing about the shark incident. Maybe she should have done a bit more research.

Clearing her throat, she offered again to go check the basement. It was, after all, her own house.

"No, no. I'll check, I'll go. I go it. My house. You relax, Uzma. And yes, yes. The Plushie was cute." she was already halfway across the room as she spoke, walking backwards, and occasionally glancing over her shoulder.

Closing the basement door behind of her, she would phase down into the basement, annoyed now that Bliss had been so creative in her endeavors of escaping.

"If you don't cut it out, I may have to start hurting people." she let a wicked grin curl across her lips, showing her teeth.

"Oh wow, I had no idea that space witches were like that. Thank you for telling me about this. Dibs is definitely a different thing. You were wrong, Ryzo." Miri was saying as Okami parked his ship. She unclasped herself from her chair, and let Ryzo out of his kennel.

He seemed to smile, his front paws stretching out in front of him as he dipped forward and down. He took the pose as literal downward dog, then stood up and shook himself out. His tail whipped around a bit before relaxing. His ears would twitch as he let out a pant, his canines showing as his maw curled into a smile.

He followed Mirshann and Okami as they all went to stand and ring the doorbell to Bliss' house. It was time to celebrate a birthday! Miri was excited for cake! And to see Ashley again! It had been a long time since she had seen her.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 23rd 2020, 4:15 pm

"Space witches are far more evil than time witches, but not as evil as dimension witches. Now grammar witches are evil to defeat by merely spelling their name 'Which'. They also don't like it when you say 'I put a spell on you Which!'. I did that though. It's how I defeated the grammar witch. Now, bad grammar witches are actually defeated in the same way, but it is completely different."

He settled into the HDIC chair. He had no idea how the controls worked, so he touched everything. It was pretty normal to warp from galaxy to galaxy on a whim. Adventures with Okami were pretty average.

"I don't know which witch is Bliss though. I wish someone would draw her in a chibi anime style so I could get a better understanding of her personality."

"Uzma, go with Bliss. See what's making her act so weird." Ashley would tend to Bliss herself, but she needed to tend to party guests. The most important aspect to any good party. Fixing a vase along the way to the door with a few silhouettes behind the glass.

Ashley opened the door with a welcoming smile on her face.

"Hey, Bliss!" Okami gave her a present. "You did something to your hair. And ethnicity. It looks great." Okami entered past Ashley and began looking at a flower vase, before handing it to Miri to put in the 'steal' bag.

Bliss rolled around on the ground until the duct tape got caught on the ground and freed her face just as Naomi walked in. "It must be super nice to have friends for once! Too bad I'm going to bust out of here or have one of my friends beat my face off your face and then you'll go back to- what hurt? Untie my hands and let's see what you can do!"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 6th 2021, 9:35 pm

Mirshann's head would cock to the side, immense pressure pinning her back against her chair as the space ship went into Over-drive. The usual rose tinge to her cheeks had flushed away to a ghostly white, the first few moments of a warp jump always causing the blood to rush away from her face. She took small, shallow breaths in rapid succession to keep herself from passing out and missing Okami's story. Grammar was not Mirshann's forte, especially in the English language.

The space ship had come to a stop, landing on the roof of Bliss' sleek modern home with a towering height overlooking beautiful California landscape.

Having rang the doorbell, Mirshann was happy to be greeted by Ashley. The last time she had seen her they were chasing after a lady that had kidnapped Ryzo.

"Remember, Ashley? The toxic perfume? I almost killed Bliss. Or was that you? Who did I shoot at again?" she would fold her ears back, the long pointed auricles seeming to fold backward in a sign of shame and apologetic sentiment.

"On my father's honor, and the blood of the All Mother, I am in your debt for allowing me to live even though I sought to take your life." Miri was all about tradition's. She felt it in her blood. It was only the right thing to do. It was also one of the main reason's she stuck around with Okami for so long. His lavish lifestyle, and odd way of always finding a warm meal to fill their bellies, and a cozy bed to rest their heads. She was thankful for him, even though he was a little off his rocker sometimes.

Looking away from Okami, Mirshann would offer an earnest gaze to Ashley.

--

As Ashley answered the door, Uzma would stand up and walk across the room toward the door to the basement and attempt to pull the door handle. It would turn about halfway before giving resistance and then suddenly giving full resistance right after.

Uzma would flex her muscles, her grip tightening on the door handle as she turned, pulling the door at the same time. The hinges would whine, the bolts keeping them connected rattling in protest as Uzma huffed in defeat. She would have to ascend if she wanted this door open, and she didn't want to confront "Bliss" without at least discussing it with the other members of this birthday bash.

"Oh, can it Elf Princess. You can offer your life to Ashley later. I need you to get your peppy butt in here and listen up. All of you. Yes, even you boot leg Jack Sparrow." she jabbed at Okami, giving him a scowl. He was always fashionably late. She had only known him a short while now, and even still she felt he would always keep the world revolving around of him and his schedule. Typical Okami.

"Bliss is acting weird, and I think there's something going on in the basement. She won't let Ashley go downstairs, she was being sweaty, and she hasn't been mean to me once tonight. Not even about the time she hit me with a shark. And it's her birthday. I feel like we would be getting white girl wasted and doing karaoke by now. Am I wrong?" Uzma would ramble on, taking a deep breath at the end, her hands waving about her head as she flicked her hair out of her face, her lips turning down into a scowl.

She brought her hands back down to her hips and let them rest there, her left brow rising in a curious fashion. Ashley had to notice it, too.

---

Naomi would cackle, the air conditioning unit whirring to life as she did, masking her laughter from the listening ears upstairs. She would flick her hair out of her eyes, the ebony bob cascading back into place, gently caressing her jawline. She smirked, bringing a hand up to examine her nails.

"Bliss, Bliss... Bliss! You are so, so, so silly! Silly girl! You are a nobody! Jules took everything from you! Ha! Ha ha! You think I don't know?" she would cackle again, it dying down as the air conditioning unit cut off.

The now silent basement allowed Naomi to hear the door to the basement star to open. As the handle was turned, she disappeared from her spot in front of Bliss and appeared in front of the door, her hand outlined in a plum colored energy. She would hold onto the handle and turn it the opposite away until she was able to twist the deadbolt back into place, preventing the door from opening.

Once she was certain the door was no longer being tampered with, she brought herself back down the stairs and stood in front of Bliss again, brushing a hand through her hair. As she did, it would fade from ebony to pure white. Her hand would them glide across her face, swiping downward in a grand sweeping motion. As she did, a cape would form out of the plum energy, and the disguise she wore would dissolve away revealing her typical plum leotard and half should cape, and thigh high boots. The classic golden visor would appear in her hands. She brought it to rest on her face, it settling into place and finishing her fashion ensemble.

"Let me think about it, Bliss. I think I want to play with your friends first." She would grin, the lights to the entire house flickering out, and then all other electronics following soon after.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss March 16th 2021, 9:40 am

Everything is terrible and everyone needs to burn alive until they die and then burn in death for eternity. The anger within Bliss almost gave her fire powers. And with those fire powers, she would burn everyone alive until they died and then burned their ashes.

Bliss flipped over and put her butt on the ground with her legs in front of her, wedging her shoe between the ropes, letting her rotate her wrists to try and pull her hand free. Her ear kept reminding her of the impending arrival of her dumb, face stealing captor, but if she could punch her in the face, it would be awesome.

The door opened and then an evil magical girl transformation. This dumb bitch gets a magic girl transformation? Bliss twitched her nose in dismay before licking her lips to wear off the adhesive. "You are the mindless simulacrum manifesting the delusions of grandeur of a lesser devil. Also, LET ME OUT!"

"I didn't want to have a birthday party, but I sure as shit don't want you having my birthday party for me while I'm tied up in a basement!" Bliss had an epiphany. "Also, you suck! You suck at life! You suck at everything!"

"Hmmm." Ashley felt a little off guard with Miri's confession of a life debt. "I would tell you we're square and you shouldn't think anything of it, but if I did, there would be a chance Bliss would jump on taking advantage of that life debt. So, I'll take the life debt and command you to not do what Bliss tells you and live your life as free as you want."

Ashley noticed the odd behavior attributed to Bliss, but she never though it strange enough to take away from the visitors they just gained. Until they ran out of wine. "Something must be keeping Bliss. I sent her to grab wine, but something must have grabbed her attention. I'll be right back." And with that, Ashley turned to head to the stairs leading down to the basement.

"Do you think they need all their jewelry? No. Me neither." Okami looked at a necklace he managed to swipe off of Ashley while her back was turned. "That couch would look good on the ship. Miri, help me move this couch. The TV too!"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 9th 2021, 12:54 pm

Uzma was sure that there was something more to this evening than on the surface. Something was off.

A shiver ran down Uzma's spine, sending a prickling feeling from her scalp down to her fingers and toes. Ashley would find that the door to the basement was now locked, and no amount of turning wound get it open. Ashley likely had a key, however, so it wouldn't be long.

"I-- don't steal the couch!" Uzma had caught the tail end of Okami convincing Mirshann it would be a great idea to steal during an already dire situation. Bliss was either kidnapped, replaced, or both, and neither of them seemed to care all that much.

"If you can get the key, I'll be ready to kick whoever's ass I can-" as she uttered the words, the lights went out and the hum of the air conditioning went with it. The entire house was silent, save for the calls from the basement. It sounded as if someone sucked at life.

Naomi's anger was rising, and with it, her inability to focus on more than one thing. As she turned her attention back to herself, the bindings on Bliss would weaken, plum energy shattering off of the edges of the devices keeping her hostage. It was clear that this was part of Naomi's powers keeping Bliss at bay, but this meant there was a way out.

Taking in a deep breath, Naomi's left eye would twitch with annoyance as she disappeared in a puff of plum, a light at the center of the cloud fading away as the cloud settled.

That same cloud would appear again, the light getting brighter as she appeared in the living room of Bliss' California home. She would be floating above the coffee table, her cape fluttering from the energy coming from Naomi herself. It would pulse off of her in waves, the same plum color radiating as a thin barrier across her entire person. A sinister smile carved across her face, greeting them with pure chaotic joy.

"Hello my playthings! Let us put you all to sleeep..!" as she spoke, her breath would cascade the plum mist that enveloped her body outward. It would seep into the entire room, challenging the willpower of those around of them. It's also noted that higher levels of alcohol or other substance abuse seemingly counter acts the effects of Naomi's powers, so there is a higher chance of staying conscious if inebriated.

Ryzo had little to no time to react. The plum mist sent him into a deep slumber almost immediately, his body growing heavy as he curled himself up. A yawn escaped him, sending his maw wide to show off his large canines. He would rest his head on his head paws, eyes drooping shut. Sleep had stolen the dog.

Miri, however, sneezed the moment the mist was near her. As she did, the bow and quiver on her back would immediately transform, and with it, her entire outfit. She would draw the bow, the motion fluid and precise. As she did, an oval aura surrounded Mirshann, sending a pulse around of her, reflecting the mist away from her immediate person. She would stand her ground and draw her hand back, an arrow of pure light energy manifesting in her grip as she readied her bow.

"As a sworn protector of my friends, I order you to stop what you are doing or face my wrath!" she called out, the pulse of energy from Thir'ku Mal'rak sending another nonexistent breeze through her hair, adding a dramatic flair to the whole scene.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top