The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Christopher Marks Wyoming I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Christopher Marks Wyoming I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Christopher Marks Wyoming I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Christopher Marks Wyoming I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Christopher Marks Wyoming I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Christopher Marks Wyoming I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Christopher Marks Wyoming I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Christopher Marks Wyoming I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Christopher Marks Wyoming I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Christopher Marks Wyoming I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Christopher Marks Wyoming I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Christopher Marks Wyoming I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Christopher Marks Wyoming I_vote_lcapChristopher Marks Wyoming I_voting_barChristopher Marks Wyoming I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Christopher Marks Wyoming I_vote_lcapChristopher Marks Wyoming I_voting_barChristopher Marks Wyoming I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Christopher Marks Wyoming

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christopher Marks Wyoming Empty Christopher Marks Wyoming

Post by The Cowboy December 8th 2011, 6:30 pm

Superhero Name: The Cowboy
Title: Gunman, Shooter, Ace
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6 Foot and 5 Inches
Weight: 175 lbs.

Personality: Christopher can be a very stern and intimidating person and given his tendency for violence this is largely warranted. He is a man that likes to take matters into his own hands and that often ends with someone having a bullet hole in them. Christopher has a very loner way of life and prefers to do things by himself rather than in a group, due to all the time he spent away from society.

History: Christopher was born into a fairly normal life in the year 1875 on a small farm not too far out from the town Fort Smith in Arkansas. His father was a sheriff of a small town and his mother was the local librarian, so he was raised to be a person of action and intelligence. His father would often times take him to go shoot and hunt on a regular basis which helped develop his skills when it came to shooting. His mother on the other hand made it a point to make sure that Christopher was raised to be a functioning member of society, teaching him to be able to read, write, and speak effectively, something not all children learned during those times.

Growing up to the ripe old age of sixteen, Christopher had a pretty good life and wanted for very little, though he was not a very worldly person, only knowing what he learned from his father and the books his mother owned. As a child Christopher wanted to one day become a writer, wanting to be like H.G. Wells or Jules Vern. But it was on one fateful day that all of his life was ripped apart right before his eyes.

A man, a thug really, followed Christopher’s father back to their ranch. Late one night a gang of bandits captured the boy’s parents, bound them in their barn, and burned it to the ground while they forced Christopher to watch. When the man holding him let his guard down Christopher took the pistol from him and fired twice into his stomach, making the bandit his first human kill in his life. Scared for his life he then ran to the woods, the bandits too confused to fire their guns or chase the boy right off the bat. Luckily for the boy he was able to evade them as he made his way through the hills of the Ozarks.

After running for three days without sleep the boy fell unconscious in the middle of a field. When he awoke he was in the care of Indians. They had had decent relations with the boy’s father and knew the boy to an extent as well, taking the boy in as one of their own they guaranteed his safety for the time being. In the care of the Indians for a few more years Christopher became a solemn and quiet teenager but he also learned the techniques of the Indians as well, like how to track, hunt with a bow, and how to use a tomahawk correctly.

Once he turned nineteen he left the comfort of the tribe, wanting to track down and kill the lot of them. The gang had stayed in Oklahoma, so they would not be chased by as many bounty hunters and it only took about a month to track down. After managing to pick most of them off from a cliff ridge with only a bow and without being spotted, Christopher walked into their camp and shot them one after the other with his revolver. At the end of it all, Christopher shot the man that had lead in the murder of his family in the head without a second thought.

Two people he saved from the bandit camp, a small girl and a coolie, both of which looked to have been used for a ransom and as a cook. He took them to the nearest town and dropped off the girl but the coolie wanted to remain as his companion so Christopher allowed him to. The coolie became very useful as a cook and as a trainer, teaching Christopher a little in the way of hand to hand combat.

One night as the two of the wanderers were making camp there was a blinding light and then everything went black. Waking up, Christopher found himself in a large silver room with two tables, one with him on it and another with his coolie companion, or rather what was left of him. When two tall and pale skinned individuals came in through an egg shaped door that seemed to grow from nothing and shrink back after they passed through it, they pressed a series of buttons on a glass screen and Christopher was again lost to a black void known as sleep.

When he woke up again all he could feel was cold but as he regained his sense he found himself in a tube filled with a gel that kept him from moving too much with a mask fixed to his face that let him breath. Taking his time to position himself, Christopher placed his feet on the glass in front of him and pushed with all of his might and managed, just barely, to make a large enough crack to release most of the gel that kept him more still. Without that keeping him still he pushed against the glass again, being able to exert more force this time he managed to break the glass and free himself. Looking around for a little while, he managed to find the two aliens that were holding him prisoner. Sneaking up behind them, the man slammed their faces into the glass board in front of them and continued to beat them until he was covered in thick green paste.

He then began pushing all the buttons he could get his hands on in an attempt to lead himself back to Earth. After a very rough landing, Christopher stood in a strange place without clothes or any idea where he was or what he should do. All he could do was walk in a direction and hope he could get clothes from someone or something.

Powers:
Peak Human Strength, Speed, and Endurance – When he was stuck on the alien ship for so long he was experimented on and his muscles, tendons, eyes, and even his bone structure were made to be at a constant peak of human existence at all times. As long as Christopher is alive he will never be any weaker than he is now.

Proficient Combatant – Christopher has been trained by several very highly trained fighters in his life. His father taught him more boxer type ways of fight and it was around his father that he also learned to be a bare knuckle brawler. He was trained to sneak and fight while with the Indian tribe. He also has very limited knowledge of Kung-Fu which he learned from his coolie companion. He mixes all of these styles together to create one unique way of fighting but he is by no means a world master fighter.

Weapons Proficiency – Revolvers, bows, knives, whips, rifles, and even tomahawks are a handful of the weapons that Christopher can use well. He was trained with all of them and is more than able to kill people with anyone of them at any time.

Toughening Items – Christopher also gained the ability to make the endurance of anything he touches increase (Though only to the same level as his EP) for a short time. Making anything in his hands capable of penetrating harder things than would be normal or even make something like his tomahawk or whip valid blocking instruments. He can apply this to his bullets as well.

Power Grid:
STR: 3
SPD: 3
END: 3
INT: 2
EP: 5
FS: 6

Power Grid colours: Brown on Black

Character Image:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Christopher Marks Wyoming Empty Re: Christopher Marks Wyoming

Post by Bliss December 8th 2011, 7:40 pm

Weapons won't be too strong, but you can still use the FS for dodging and setting up attacks.

When you strengthen an object to what level can they rise to?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cowboy December 8th 2011, 7:41 pm

Right now they can only raise to a five at the max.
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 8th 2011, 7:43 pm

Okay approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top