The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Luke Masters - Eta [NPC] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Luke Masters - Eta [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Luke Masters - Eta [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Luke Masters - Eta [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Luke Masters - Eta [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Luke Masters - Eta [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Luke Masters - Eta [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Luke Masters - Eta [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Luke Masters - Eta [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Luke Masters - Eta [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Luke Masters - Eta [NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Luke Masters - Eta [NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Luke Masters - Eta [NPC] I_vote_lcapLuke Masters - Eta [NPC] I_voting_barLuke Masters - Eta [NPC] I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Luke Masters - Eta [NPC] I_vote_lcapLuke Masters - Eta [NPC] I_voting_barLuke Masters - Eta [NPC] I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Luke Masters - Eta [NPC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Masters - Eta [NPC] Empty Luke Masters - Eta [NPC]

Post by Alpha March 30th 2015, 8:55 pm

Luke Masters
”I'll rock you like a terrible pun.”

Luke Masters - Eta [NPC] Tumblr_m4g0hvh4Nj1rn435g

Basic Biography

Hero Name: Eta
Title: 
Alignment:Neutral Good
Race: homo Superioris
Hair: Dirty Blond
Eyes: Grey
Height:5'4
Weight:112
Blood type:O -

The Looks

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Luke tends to come off as soft spoken and overall timid, but that's just to those that don't know him. Typically around those that know him, they find that he can be rather animated, making conversation and cracking jokes with the best of them. Just like many of his siblings, he holds family before anything else and will do anything to protect them, even dying. He is what you would call more moral than his siblings, as he would go out of his way not to harm anyone during an operation, and even sometimes does heroing work when it suits him.

History: Eta was born in the latest generation, along with the current Beta. Although the had not shown the same amount of promise as his sibling, he still showed enough of it to be allowed to take the position of Eta by impressing both Alpha and Omega with his advanced mind, as well as control over the elements. So he sort of just does his duty, whatever that is, mostly sticking around his superior Epsilon.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Aerokinesis: Eta is capable of controlling the air around him, creating bursts of wind, capable of tearing through metal with ease. As well as conjuring up tornadoes, wind storms and many other air related attacks. Along with this, he is capable of propelling himself through the air in a form of free flight.

Gift of the mind: Another side effect of the strange experiments done to him is that Luke is superhumanly smart, capable of thinking hundreds of times faster than any human could. What has blossomed from this change is that he is capable of performing complex calculations that any human would be left confused with in a matter of seconds, learning and memorizing languages within less than a day, figuring out strategies and even predicting a person’s movements and actions based upon minor clues normally ignored.

Wind form: Eta is capable of converting his body into air, becoming impervious to all manner of attack.

Weakness(es)

Flying Weakness 1: In stormy weather, his flight can be thrown off course easily, meaning that he would not likely fly in such conditions.

Flying Weakness 2: Flight requires concentration, and if that is broken, it can lead to him falling to a painful death.

Overuse:  If he uses his aerokinesis for too long, he can begin to experience migraines, nosebleeds or even pass out.

Concentration: While it may not appear like it, his power requires concentration and you break that concentration, it could weaken or nullify an attack.

Family: Eta loves his family, and they can easily be used against him.

Still human.....sort of: Despite being pretty impressive physically, he is still within human limits and things that would kill a human can also kill him.

Even the winds can be contained: In his intangible form, he still can be contained by using a sort of air tight container. If the space is too confined for him to turn into a slid form, he had to remain within a state where he cannot do anything.

Weak Stomach: Eta has a weak stomach and strong smells can incapacitate him for a small time, as well as gruesome sights such as blood or gore.

RP Mechanics

The Perfect body: Due to the research placed into his body, Like is easily capable of matching an Olympic athlete as far as physical prowess is concerned. His muscles produce far less fatigue toxins, and allow him to perform a peak human levels without tiring out, as well as lifting more than 4 times his body weight and placing more force behind his fists. Not only that, but Luke is capable of reaching sprinting speeds of around 30 mph when pushing himself, and can strike with frightening quickness. Along with this, he has a major amount of enhanced reflexes, putting him far above humans. Finally his body is monumentally efficient, aging rate having slowed to the point that one consider him biologically immortal, body processing food, water efficiently. He is capable of going on with around eight hours of sleep a week. His genetics are also considered nearly perfect bearing almost no defects, and the few that exist are minor enough to not warrant any concern 

Enhanced Healing Rate: A minor regenerative factor that allows for a healing rate that doubles how fast wounds heal. For example something that would take a week to heal would only take three days. 

Hypercognition: Eta can instinctively or with little effort perform mental calculations beyond the scope of the human mind.
Pamnesia: Eta is capable of remembering absolutely everything he sees, hears, feels or experiences since birth.
Parallell Processing: Eta is capable of carrying out multiple thought processes at once.

Items/Minions

Physical Priority
1.Agility
2.Endurance
3. Reaction
4. Strength

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Luke Masters - Eta [NPC] CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Luke Masters - Eta [NPC] Empty Re: Luke Masters - Eta [NPC]

Post by Forceaus March 30th 2015, 9:01 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top