The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Shauna Masters I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Shauna Masters I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Shauna Masters I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Shauna Masters I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Shauna Masters I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Shauna Masters I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Shauna Masters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Shauna Masters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Shauna Masters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Shauna Masters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Shauna Masters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Shauna Masters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Shauna Masters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shauna Masters Empty Shauna Masters

Post by The Nekromonga September 21st 2013, 8:57 am

SHAUNA MASTERS
Do. Not. CALL. ME. Laser. LADETTE.

Basic Biography

'Gade Name:  Sun Queen
Title: Queen of Lasers. Actually Plasma.
Alignment: was a Closet Hero all along
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 120 lbs
Blood type: B is for Boiling Plasma

The Looks

Human Shauna:

Suited Up Shauna:

The Legacy

Personality:

Shauna grew up as a superhero, acted the part and showed the world she was a good girl... but she didn't understand why her superhero family was so broken. Shauna became bitter and cynical towards her father, and clung desperately to her distant mother. Left alone in the world, Shauna realized even superheroes were just people, and all that mattered was looking out for herself. Shauna was bitter, hot tempered and prone to anger, but has considerably mellowed in her mid 30's.

History:

Shauna boasts an extensive superhero lineage, her mother's father having been The Atom, A Jewish scientist who fought the Nazi Ubermensch. Her mother meanwhile, was the superpowered Sun Queen, a scientist turned energy being who averted some of the greatest apocalyptic threats in the 80's. Her father and older brother was El Tigre Sr and El Tigre Jr, Luchador themed superheroes possessed of supernatural Mayan beast spirits. It was no surprise that from a young age, Shauna Roth Masters would be involved in the superhero life, beginning her career at age 7 as Laser Ladette, accompanying her parents in the field as a superhero family team in Mexico and most of South America.

Friction developed in the family when the question of the future arose one day, as Sun Queen wished for her children to have the option to live normal lives. Tigre decided to cash in on their image meanwhile, providing initial financial success. But soon making money was more lucrative, and while the Masters children were given the best education and opportunities, their family life languished as Sun Queen continued to evolve as an energy being and the Tigre's business demanded his time.

Determined to strike out on her own, Shauna joined the military when she was 17, joining the Marines initially and then was trained extensively as a pilot in the Air Force. After that she went underground, and formed the Tigresses- a four woman squadron of international mercenaries who wished to hide their metahuman powers, being the Black Tigress. At this point Shauna denounced her heroic past and undertook self serving goals; ultimately her moral compass and the sights she saw in her line of work would open her eyes and rekindle her compassionate side, ultimately disbanding the Tigresses and helped found a Metahuman Bar with former enemies and friends, then finally putting her knowledge to good use and taking up Medicine.

Along the way Shauna has "officially retired" several times, but finds herself drawn into heroics when the need for a hero of her caliber was great. Deciding once and for all that she could do it on the weekends, She collaborated with Hel Atterius to develop a special suit powered by her innate abilities, and christening herself the New Sun Queen, and "officially retired" again.

The Powers

Power 1: Eye Projected Plasma Beams: Shauna's signature power, she projects a distinct, emerald-green plasma beam from her eyes, far above the power of the strongest industrial lasers. The Plasma Beams are thermal in nature, imprecise and highly destructive - she can reduce whole buildings to molten slag in minutes, and blow off the limbs of the most durable metahumans. Her special suit harnesses this Plasma energy for a multitude of uses. (See Power Suit Below)

Power 2: Super sight: Shauna’s eyes are so finely tuned to the entire electromagnetic spectrum she is capable of multiple sight modes. She can see into the infrared spectrum and detect heat, as well as the UV spectrum. Has x-ray vision and telescopic vision, able to compete with the most cutting edge binoculars or scopes. She is also immune to any attempt to blind her with light.

Power 3: Solar powered physiology: On a physiological level, Shauna isn't quite human anymore. When exposed to solar energy, she is capable of rapid cellular regeneration to a high degree. Her food requirements also begin to be reduced, as she is quite literally becoming solar powered.

Power 4: Superhuman Reflexes:  A quirk of Shauna's perception is her capability of immensely quick reaction times and information processing.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic 1:  Veteran Shauna has accumulated a lifetime of experience in armed and unarmed combat and technical skills. She can fly a large assortment of aircraft- planes and helicopters- and knows how to handle high explosives. She is a skilled user of firearms.

RP Mechanic 2: Medical Training Shauna is a certified Medical Doctor and paramedic.

RP Mechanic 3: Well Adjusted  Having been a superhero since she was 5, Shauna has had extensive counseling and therapy since the beginning of her military life, and maintains a positive but practical outlook in life. She can offer guidance to less experienced metahumans.

Weaknesses:
- Shauna possesses human level durability, thus is relatively fragile.
- Plasma Beams always fire in a straight line.
- Plasma Beams are vulnerable to redirection by reflective surfaces.
- A single Plasma Beam is Shauna's default attack; using her power to project a sustained beam is much more taxing, causing her to go into a 1 turn   cooldown.
- Lead blocks super vision.
- Shauna's Mantis Shrimp level of vision means she sees the world far differently. She can see temperature, radiation, electronic signals, but she is   functionally colorblind in the human world.
- Shauna must stand still to use super vision at significant ranges.
- Shauna's x-ray vision DOES NOT give people cancer! But people would still think so and think poorly of her.
- Keeping Shauna in the dark for prolonged periods accelerates her fatigue and hunger.

Items

The Sun Queen's Suit: Developed by Hel Atterius and Shauna in a collaborative effort, the Sun Queen Suit allows Shauna to harness her plasma projection into varied, precise forms. Form fitting, Tron Inspired and very superhero.
Powers:
Wrist Mounted Energy Blades The suit's arms have wrist mounted, physical blades that can be sheathed in energy fields, in effect creating energy swords capable of cutting through anything.
Energy Barrier The Suit's chest piece has built in barrier generators that are capable of deflecting many attacks. replenishes in one turn if both energy nodes are channeled to it.
Flight The suit has a special anti-gravity drive and propulsion mounted on the back, granting Shauna advanced flight capabilities, usable even in water or in space.
Life Support The suit itself can be completely sealed and can recycle Shauna's air, granting her survivability in hostile environments like water or space.

Item Weaknesses
- The suit's power distribution permits only a maximum of two suit powers in a given turn. Barrier+ Flight, Barrier+ Blades, etc. etc.  Channeling both power nodes to a single power supercharges it.
- Significant damage to a part of the suit will disable the power associated with that part.
- Energy Barrier scatters deflected projectiles at random trajectories, endangering nearby innocents or allies.
- Energy Barrier has an electronic pulse nature, potentially disabling all nearby electronics without significant EM shielding.

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES PRIORITY:
Reaction 4
Agility 3
Dur 2
Str 1

Last edited by The Nekromonga on October 26th 2015, 11:30 pm; edited 22 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Shauna Masters Empty Re: Shauna Masters

Post by Zell September 21st 2013, 10:25 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shauna Masters Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga December 15th 2013, 6:59 pm

upgrading the laser from 8 to 9.

Evolved a new power, but at the cost of 1pt from str and Fs, as the changes to her body begin to erode her physical and mental state.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga March 8th 2014, 3:51 am

2nd Point Allocation increases laser blasts from 9 to 10.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt March 8th 2014, 6:14 pm

Reapproved
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 3rd 2014, 10:57 pm

Unapproved for edits

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga April 3rd 2014, 11:03 pm

Evolved the powers of the quasi-energy being person

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 3rd 2014, 11:09 pm

Reapproved

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga August 10th 2014, 11:08 am

Summary of Changes:

Physical stats:
Str 3 Speed 3 Dur 3 becomes Str 1 Speed 3 (5 during flight) Dur 2

Ability:
Solar healing factor becomes out of combat rp mechanic, requiring ample amounts of time (15 minutes to an hour, determined in thread if possible) and little to no strenuous activity.

Flight:
Gain flight 2

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga May 10th 2015, 4:35 am

Edited for new system! most of her weaknesses were already in place anyway in the last system, just a matter of writing them down.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 10th 2015, 4:58 am

Approved

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Shauna Masters D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss October 26th 2015, 11:34 pm

Reapproved

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Shauna Masters D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top