The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Ryan Masters I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Ryan Masters I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Ryan Masters I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Ryan Masters I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Ryan Masters I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Ryan Masters I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Ryan Masters I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Ryan Masters I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Ryan Masters I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Ryan Masters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Ryan Masters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Ryan Masters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Ryan Masters I_vote_lcapRyan Masters I_voting_barRyan Masters I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ryan Masters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Masters Empty Ryan Masters

Post by Champion January 10th 2016, 8:03 pm

Ryan Masters
The Runt

Ryan Masters DwWyqS7

Basic Biography

Renegade Name: None
Title: The Runt, Scion
Alignment: True Neutral
Race: Homo Superioris
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Grey
Height: 4'1
Weight: 67
Blood type: AB +

The Looks

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Ryan is a soft spoken individual and usually prefers not to say anything at all. He’s always the timid child that speaks only when spoke to, and will never have anything negative to say about the people around him. Despite the calm demeanor, he has some of his father Lucius’ issue with rage, and if he cannot control himself, he can fall into small tantrums that end up with a large amount of destruction. However, despite that small flaw within him, many could say he is more good than bad.

History: Ryan was born the newest of the test tube breeds created by Alpha, through the use of the DNA of the meta-human criminal Lucius. This was more an attempt to improve their genetic line by adding variety into the mix, something that Alpha had been considering for a small while but only acted out now. With Lucius’ consent, the children had been created, though with an unknown component to the mix would likely have an unknown effect upon the children as a whole. Within a span of two weeks after that happened, they were born and so the three went through the same training that all of his siblings went through, learning at least to speak English before they would learn more of their powers. Now introduced into his new family, Ryan finds himself posed with the most difficult question one can be faced with.

What purpose would he give his life?  Hopefully he could find an answer to that, with or without his families help.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Blue energy: An energy that is more of a mutation of the strange red energy that Lucius had formed. It’s a brilliant blue energy that rapidly freezes whatever it touches with a sort of dry cold upon contact, causing it to become brittle and break apart. inhalation of the energy or the air around the energy can cause immense dry pain to the lungs as well as even the flesh that it touches. This dangerous portion of the power however can be taken away, allowing him to make constructs with it of hard energy to do as he wishes.

Superhuman intelligence: Ryan is superhumanly smart, capable of thinking hundreds of times faster than any human could. What has blossomed from this change is that he is capable of performing complex calculations that any human would be left confused with in a matter of seconds, learning and memorizing languages within less than a day, figuring out strategies and even predicting a person’s movements and actions based upon minor clues normally ignored.

Superhuman durability: Ryan is very difficult to damage by standard means, he can shrug off most mundane means of damage and some superhuman.

Regeneration: A power he inherited from Lucius, his body regenerates faster than normal. Minor wounds heal relatively quick, and even potentially fatal wounds only take around five minutes at the most, and he is able to avoid bleeding out faster than that.

Telekinesis: Ryan is capable of remotely controlling substances with only a thought, allowing him to for example throw a large car with a casual motion and erect barriers around him to avoid being damaged. Along with this he is capable of creating mental blasts, usually facilitated with a motion of his hand, though that is not required. Overall the limitations of his telekinesis and how dangerous it is all depends on the users creativity, and he is very creative. Ryan is also capable of using this power to move himself through the air in a sort of flight.

Hive Mind: A strange development, one that only one other member of his family has. This allows him to stretch out his mind and for a sort of network that allows him to communicate with a vast number of people using his mind as a connecting factor. However, he is always aware of what it going on within this network as all information passes through him first.

Weakness(es)

Warmth: In extremely warm environments his power doesn’t work as well, thus places like deserts or just high temp environments could cripple his power.

Fire: Fire has a tendency to fizzle out and diffuse the element he manipulates.

Regeneration weakness #1: Burns take twice as long to heal as normal injuries take.

Regen weakness #2: If something is left within the wound, it will not close up.

Naive: Despite his vast intellect, he is still young and can be fooled into doing things should someone know this.

Pain: He doesn’t like pain and has a lower tolerance for it than is normal.

Concentration: Considering the mental control required over his constructs, breaking his concentration can also weaken the constructs he creates.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):
The Perfect body: Due to the research placed into his body, Ryan is easily capable of matching an Olympic athlete as far as physical prowess is concerned. His muscles produce far less fatigue toxins, and allow him to perform a peak human levels without tiring out, as well as lifting more than 3 times his body weight, as well as placing more force behind his fists. Not only that, but Ryan is capable of reaching sprinting speeds of around 30 mph when pushing himself, and can strike with a frightening quickness. Along with this, he has a peak human level of enhanced reflexes, not making him by any means superhuman but he is beyond the average human. Finally is body is monumentally efficient, aging rate having slowed to the point that one consider him biologically immortal, the aging process usually stops when he reaches the physical age of eighteen. His body processes food and water more efficiently. He is capable of going on with around eight hours of sleep a week. His genetics are also considered nearly perfect bearing almost no defects, and the few that exist are minor enough to not warrant any concern

Items/Minions

Physical Priority
1.Endurance
2.Agility
3.Reaction
4.Strength

Last edited by Beta on February 27th 2016, 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Champion
Champion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2015-07-29

Back to top Go down

Ryan Masters Empty Re: Ryan Masters

Post by Stoic January 10th 2016, 8:34 pm

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "See, I am a serious vigilante with serious themes dealing with serious issues. You may some day achieve this grand seriousness, but for now, fetch my coffee."

Number of posts : 290
Job : Vigilante, of course.
Humor : You cannot ban that which is neither banned nor not banned.
Registration date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Ryan Masters Empty Re: Ryan Masters

Post by Champion September 14th 2016, 7:10 pm

Retired
Champion
Champion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2015-07-29