The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
jeannie's exp I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
jeannie's exp I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
jeannie's exp I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
jeannie's exp I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
jeannie's exp I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
jeannie's exp I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
jeannie's exp I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
jeannie's exp I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
jeannie's exp I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
jeannie's exp I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
jeannie's exp I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
jeannie's exp I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

jeannie's exp

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jeannie's exp Empty jeannie's exp

Post by Jeannie Rose November 29th 2014, 1:07 am

heres Jeannie! first adventure disco of doom

So my first big mission in super heroing, was pretty fun but learned things get complicated pretty quick in this business. A simple missing person case turned into uncovering some mad scientist  dudes evil mind control scheme.

Made a new friend Danny she's a hero too,we stopped the baddies found the guy I was looking  for blow stuff up so and wore some fun costumes  fun day.
learned I can apparently survive falling out a building and am immune to drugs, good stuff to know.

Also learned to be prepared cause you won't always have a frying pan hand to whack stuff note to self-get better equipment and cookies Smile

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on October 23rd 2016, 3:28 am; edited 9 times in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

jeannie's exp Empty Re: jeannie's exp

Post by Jeannie Rose January 5th 2015, 7:54 pm

jeannie vs the Nazis
so in my next adventure, I went to Germany to find some to find some missing scientist guys got to dress up as a schoolgirl at a university and found some evil nazi guys were taking them for some crazy experiment to clone Hitler.

meet a guy named kolson who was apparently being mind controlled or something into grabbing the docs for them. after getting him back to his senses. tasing someone is apparently a cure for mind control who knew.

so with his mind cleared he was more than happy to help get the docs back as revenge on them for tricking him . so we found their base got the docs out and blew it up yay boom booms. unfortunately, their leader escaped oh well I'll get him next time.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on October 23rd 2016, 3:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 15th 2015, 11:04 pm

[jeannie and the tin man chase a ninja girl

So as my reputation as an expert of finding lost things grows the men in black come asking me to lend a hand in retrieving a ninja chick with a magic sword for them. And I got to team up with a robot   how cool, wonder where I can get one of those suits pretty sweet.  he was a little too serious for my taste but smashing at getting the job done.

We tracked the ninja lassie down she was pretty cute to bad she's a baddy. and got some yummy ramen. Ninja lassie wasn't very nice she tried to hit us with a train. luck I didn't have to see how I'd regenerate from that or not cause the robot man's flying suit saved us.  

So after chasing her a dragon lady showed up to give us an assist and  caught her. Too bad she lost the magic sword but that's an adventure for another day. loving this hero thingamajig  get to travel and meet the most interesting people

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on October 23rd 2016, 3:27 am; edited 5 times in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 17th 2015, 12:24 am

so want get first pp intelligence 3 to 4 Very Happy
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 23rd 2015, 6:43 pm

Purchase approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 19th 2015, 4:36 pm

[jeannie vs the nazis round two

haha, you only thought you got away nazi leader man, at the request of the FBI I was back in Germany chasing down the leader of that cult awhile back they thought it wouldn't be good to let someone that crazy run around.

while there I also was hired by some collector to look into magic objects for them luck would have it the nazi guy was after some magic spear so two birds with one stone right?so after digging for clues I'm on the trail  of the spear thinking if I get it first i can trap the bad guys with it as bait. well, that  would work better if we weren't in the same library will after a shootout and blowing stuff up, in case you can't tell by now I like blowing things up. I'm in a mad dash to get out of Germany and beat them to Rome where the spear is, luck  my employer helped by sending a robot with a plane to get me out huh wonder what happen to them never heard from her after getting hired weird same thing with those men in black guys. oh well off to Rome I go

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on October 23rd 2016, 3:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 24th 2015, 6:43 pm

jeannie goes to rome

right so my trip to Rome got a little weird but my friend Danny showed up to help so that was cool,after finding the tomb were the spear is I get sucked into a time warp at the bottom of a well and meet this weird wizard guy get sent back to find Danny also in the tomb guess she's into archaeology stuff and is interested in the spear which apparently warps time so we go through the time well into the 50's

fight the nazi's and get the spear Danny takes the spear to a friend  of hers that deals with  weird stuff like that so it won't get in the wrong hands again and I bring in the evil nazi guy yay Jeannie wins again

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on October 23rd 2016, 3:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 25th 2015, 12:39 pm

Jeannie lost in time!

so yeah if you see a strange light in the bottom of a well don't go in it! I got sucked through time and meet a wizard after a nice conversation I  was back in Rome, this would be the first of many weird things I got myself into in my next time trip my friend Danny tagged along cause time warps are more fun with friends

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on October 23rd 2016, 3:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 3rd 2015, 5:04 pm

jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman

so after getting back in the right time I thought things would settle down, silly me  I'm a magnet for weirdness apparently. An investigation into disappearances in the Himalayas leads to being hired to catch a bigfoot. right so while shopping for big foot hunting supply I meet a giant named Antonio who after some talk agrees to help me out yay some else to do the heavy lifting. nice guy too, so we hunt down the big foot to save the village and get a nice amount of money from some scientist guys.
also, this place has the best dumplings ever!

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on October 23rd 2016, 3:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 21st 2015, 12:29 am

fun in the sun or not stupid drug lords mess with Jeannie's vacation

so after the craziness of time warps and monster hunting I decided to go on vacation California seemed nice, but work just gets in the way will Interpol wanted some drug lord busted,compared to the recent craziness I dealt with this would be a cake walk and I could get back to chilling at the beach in no time.

so with the aid of some local hero investigator guy I sprung a great trap, got play gangster and blow stuff up. then with the money I got from the job got me an early Christmas present a helicopter no more airport security hold-ups for me

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on October 23rd 2016, 3:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 19th 2015, 12:30 am

jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french and she meets a phantom
so after a vacation I'm back on the job and it got weird again Sad why is weird stuff drawn to me. I go to check out a report of missing paintings in France turns out it's a ghost!!!!!!!!!

yeah a for real ghost not like the guys in mask on scooby doo anyway he is the artist who's paintings are stolen but his the one who stole them, yeah I was confused to I wanted a witch doctor but ended up with a fella named lee will least that's what he told me he told other people we meet different names dudes a chronic liar, but besides that was an ok guy

helped me figure out what was up me. ghost was mad cause the museums paints were actual fakes and mad someone was mocking him took the fakes, so to make him happy and able to cross over we had to get the real ones back and catch the real thief. so with lee art stuff know how and my awesomeness we tracked down the forger got the paints back sent hin to jail and helped mr.ghost pass on. yup the cute girl from ghost whisper would be happy to know all my watching her paid off and I got through my first ghostly experience okay ghost, bigfoot, ninja, time displaced nazi's wonder what I'll encounter next?

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on October 23rd 2016, 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 17th 2015, 8:58 pm

vampires,aliens,and crazy powered guys oh my so for my next trick I investigate some strange murders and find those vampires are responsable? yup just like the ghost and big foot I find out these guys are real too and have bad breath.

so I meet a speedy guy who was trying to save a guy from the vampires then this wierd wizard guy I think his a wizard maybe a jedi he was using the force anywhy I thought he was there to help but him and speedy were more intrested in fighting them selfs,leaving me to deal with the fang force,so as I'm doing best buffy imprestion I find my buddy lee was captured by the vampires they were holding him and some others hostage to uses as tv dinners wierd. me and him free them and take out the bad guys then the jedi guy for now reson chunks a building luckly it disaprears and I don't have to see how I'd heal from getting squished by a building.

a spaceman came and saved us he beats up the wierd zombie Jedi guy,yeah his is a zombie to cause speedy punched a hole in him and he still wasn't dead.not sure what happened to them I and lee ended up abducted into space but the learns where nice and fed us and gave lee medical help instead of experamneting on us so now me and lee got get back to earth. what a day

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on October 23rd 2016, 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 2nd 2016, 10:25 pm

jeannie the vampire slayer?

so being the super genius, i am I figure out how the aliens teleport to work and get me and mr.lee  back to earth once their mr.lee says there were more vampires the mess he was in was part of a bigger miss. so me and him have to get the remaining vampires and save the day.

first we go get some bigger guns cause when stuck with a big problem get bigger guns to shoot it with Smile so lee got me a nice shiny new machine gun and bombs for  Christmas what nice guy. so then using my super dupper hunting skills we tracked down the vampires lair I wanted to blow it up but the Mr lee reminded me about the innocent people in it so we had to sneak in and save them first.

after some metal gear sneakiness,lots of shooting and some reckless driving we killed off the vampires and saved everyone from being Lunchables. then once everyone was safe it was ok to blow it up so I did no more evil vampire base and off to the nearest buffet for snacks I go saving the day makes me hungry then naptime I've had a big day,then I got to explain to the cops the murders were vampires I better still get my bounty just cause they are already dead doesn't mean dead or alive doesn't work right? I just made them deader  Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on October 23rd 2016, 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 28th 2016, 3:13 am

the not so love boat
So finally, a normal job will normal as things get for me.
The FBI got a boat that some terrorist guys stole and hostages to save.

So they called in little old me for backup. cause they were super-powered terrorist instead of the regular ones. See told you I always get the weird ones.

But they pay more so I'm not complaining so I go about shooting people in the face and returning the boat to there rightfully owners. Anyway, I meet this girl violet who can change faces that's cool. something about her reminded me about lee have to ask him if he has a sister of something next time I see him.

So we team up against the legion of oddballs a giant,explodey guy,leprechaun it was a freaking zoo.
But got them all and freed the hostages. So after catching the boss guy I gots my money and violet disappeared.

hope she comes out to play again she was nice.  So after all this I could use a break,the money I got should pay for a nice vaction!

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on October 23rd 2016, 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 30th 2016, 4:58 pm

jeannie and the not so fun house.

So I head to Florida and went about having a nice day at the beach,bounty hunting's hard work so need a vacation every now and then. Well, unfortunately, i was in the middle of enjoying some frozen treats a call from the local law enforcement came.

Turns out they need help with a crazy clown that's abducting people. They had a detective that was on the case but she went missing too.
So I annoyingly had to put my vacation on hold.

Well, at least I'd get some extra money to spend once I got back to vacation to make up for lost time. So I start  investigating after asking around I met this guy jubel.

He had been investigating it too. So we find a lead that leads us to a circus. While there we got split up wondered where he ended up. So while wondering about I found the missing detective she told me that not only was the creepy clown kidnapping people he was turning them into dolls.

So we set off to catch the clown and get her her body back. Soon were wondering about the woods. And find a creepy house my friend kolson was there. Guess he was looking for the clowns too.

well unfortunately for us he had been brainwashed by the clown's psychic accomplice. Poor Kolson he's always the one  to get brainwashed. Well, his is turned into a doll too and doll kolson chase us through the woods.

So I get him to chase me so the detective can check the house for clues. Once I get away I head back to the house to see if she needs help.
She did she found her body but she found grumpy the clown too.

So during the battle with the clown and the psychic, i find the real kolson and wake him up to help us. We also got a help from the circus leader who apparently is a wizard.

Guess he was tired of the bad publicity that comes with having a maniac under your tent. We're able to catch the bad guys and get everyone back to normal. Me and Kolson get rewards from the cops for helping them and the ring leader gives us tickets to their last show before they leave. So now I have a good start on getting my vacation back on track . Smile

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on October 23rd 2016, 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum