The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? I_vote_lcapjeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? I_voting_barjeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? I_vote_rcap 
ghost
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? I_vote_lcapjeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? I_voting_barjeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? Empty jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ?

Post by Jeannie Rose September 3rd 2015, 5:01 pm

So having wrapped up her time traveling adventure hoped for something a little more normal. But for some reason the odd jobs seem to be drawn to her. She hears about a series of strange disappearances in the Himalayas. So she decides to check it out, off to Tibet she goes.

So upon getting there Jeannie heads over to the village were the people that reported the disappearances at. But before she could get to work she is distracted by a yummy smell. She follows the smell to a little restaurant. Will a little snack wouldn't hurt and those dumplings smell really good. Jeannie goes in and gets some, really? Those little goats looking guys?Jeannie is surprised when the owner answers her question about the interesting filling of the dumplings being yak.they don't look taste you must be a wizard or something to make yummy dumplings out of those. more, please? the old man just smiles when she calls him a wizard silly girl but she has an unusually large apatite for someone so small and is his is his best customer today, one of everything she says, well guess he it doesn't matter how strange she is as long as her money was normal.

So Jeannie is enjoying her lunch when she notices some scientists looking guys in the corner talking about something excitedly a yeti? Jeannie loves stories she moves closer to listen. they talked about trying to find proof that its really and stuff. One of the men then notices her even though she'd be kinda hard to miss perched on the table behind them like a cat wide-eyed with excitement drawn into their tale, slurping noodles from a bowl.

can we help you miss? Jeannie finishes her noodles then answers yeah more story time! that sounds neat the monkey man thing you was talking about? hey does he eat people? cause I'm investigating some disappearances around the mountains here and that totally sounds like a way to disappear eaten by a yeti

That could be possible, or it attacked them to defend it's territory or both, one scientist says. If it's real though said enough, we don't even know that, so everything's just guesses.

well if I see a yeti while I'm there I could ask him to come back and talk to you guys the scientist look confused by the odd offer,then one of them say that if the yeti is responsible for the disappearances bring it into town might be dangerous and then they don't know if communicating with it is posable. but if she could bring pictures of it, footprints hair samples stuff like that would helpfully to our research and could pay you for your assistance

ok then, will do I'm the job, wow just think if I caught a yeti then a big foot then the lock ness monster I'd be the greatest bounty hunter ever if even magic monsters couldn't get away from me.ok then well I got go,start investigating then,oh here take this so we can stay in touch she gives them one of her business cards, they look at the card it has a cartoon picture of Jeannie smiling and making a peace sign. in bubble letters under the picture it says Jeannie rose universe's greatest bounty hunter, and a phone number 867-5309.

Jeannie says goodbye before going off to starts her investigation, she'll probly starts with questioning the people that reported the disappearances to learn more, then up the mountain to get to the bottom or in this case the top of things.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? Empty Re: jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ?

Post by Jeannie Rose September 5th 2015, 2:31 pm

So Jeannie doesn't get much about what's going on when she ask just that for some reason people have been going into the mountains and not coming back. Huh will there most be something going on sure mountains are dangers and accidents happy but seems like too many at the same time for it to be just something like that.

Jeannie asks about the yeti that the scientist were talking about, but most of the villagers dismiss it as a local legend and unlikely to be the cause. However, they do think that something maybe a large bear could be responsible. The village elder was more open to the idea of the yeti being behind this. According to him, his ancestors used to worshipped a "Glacier Being" as a God of the Hunt. So he thinks that maybe the yeti is punishing for giving up the faith in him. He said he isn't that concerned with what is terrorizing them just for it to stop.

Jeannie promises him she'll do her best to stop it, whatever it is.So she heads over to so shops to look for supplies for her trip, mountain climbing stuff, but the real problem she has is what does she do when she finds the snowman she doesn't want kill it, according to the scientist guys it is pretty rare and that seems like a terrible waste, plus she ain't sure it is really dangerous or misunderstood huh, maybe she could catch it then the scientist guys could help relocate it were it could hurt the villagers. but how do you catch a abominable-snowman? Jeannie ponders on that looking at the hunting stuff in the shop, all this traps look too small, cause yeti's are supposed to be huge. that's another problem she's small so how is she supposed to move it even if she does catch it.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? Empty Re: jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ?

Post by The Grey September 5th 2015, 5:57 pm

Guerrero had needed out of the States.  It had hit the fan and the Merc had needed to find somewhere to lay low, and quickly.  Still, a few favors had made it easy enough to dodge DHS.

Now he was in Tibet of all places with nothing to do...or so he expected.  Soon after he had arrivedthe Contractor began hearing about missing locals.  Most folks blamed bears.  There also happened to be a bounty in place...So "The Warrior" had work.

However, Guerrero was not an experienced hunter.  Sure he could kill people easy enough, but people knew enough to duck if you pull a gun (usually).  Animals did not know to do that.  Also, bears tended to be...large.  Durable.  Only his .50cal would be truly effective but it was abeast to aim.  His .45 could slow it down but it was no magnum.  Not to mention he needed it dead to bring proof of the kill...He was missing his Clamores, too.

So, the would-be-hunter found himself in a..."sporting goods" store, examining hunting traps alongside a small built woman who really didn't look the hunting type...

Picking up a rather beefy looking "jaw-trap" he decided to test it. With a quick pull, the trap came open. Only now did Guerrero realize he had blown his cover as he gave the girl a slightly embarrassed smile...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Corey Jardin (The Grey)[XP]
Special Agent Sarah Jardin[XP]
Heather Jardin (Violet Feral)
Antonio Ramirez (Guerrero)[XP]
Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 5th 2015, 7:25 pm

Jeannie looks at with amazement at the giant man beside her handling the large trap if it was a toy. you huge! that was great mister, you are strongjeannie then gets the idea she might found a solution to her heavy lifting problem. how nice of fate to drop a giant in front of her when she needed one.

are you some kinda hunter mister giant ?cause I could use one, see I'm trying to catch a big monster thingy that eating people. but I'm not very experienced with hunting animals so I have no idea how any of these things works.

she looks at the trap he holding so one of this would work huh, I was thinking maybe on of those things like in the cartoons with the coyote and the roadrunner but that looks simpler.so what are you trying to catch I think I'm trying to catch a bear or bigfoot not sure which yet.

so want team up mister giant? pretty sure I could use a big guy like you, whatever it is,I'll split the bounty with you,we can probly make a really steal on this one if it works out right,there were these nerdy guys that said they'd pay me for proof the yeti is real and even if it is a bear the village chief said there is a reward for stopping whatever it is doing this so potential double payday she smiles waiting for the big guys responses
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey September 5th 2015, 8:15 pm

This girl was...the term "hyper" came to mind...

"Well, it is a 'bear trap,'" Guerrero pointed out. Wait...did she say she was hunting "bigfoot"? That made no sense. Though he had pitched a jeep off a cliff, so who was he to question.

"Actually," Guerrero said as a thought came to mind. "We might be after the same thing. It might be a good idea to pool our resources." Not to mention he had not even been aware of these "nerdy types" until she had mentioned it. He felt he owed her for that.

Easing the trap shut, Guerrero grabbed a few more, slinging the chains over his shoulder. "Tell me more about this monster hunt. Where abouts do you think it keeps its den? What sort of condition do these...scientists want it in." He had nearly called them quacks.

He move to a rack of hunting rifles; big game specific rifles. While his AMR would have been effective, .50cal cartridges were expensive, and he didn't have the resources to press his own brass.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 5th 2015, 8:57 pm

ok then lets see, will the scientist guys would probly want it alive if posable to study it better, huh not exactly sure where it hasn't really started looking let, if I had to guess it probly has a cave up there some were. if it has been eating the people disappearing, could mean it's hunting grounds is around one of the trails on the mountain. she joins him in looking at the rifles and is surprised to see him eyeing .50cal cartridges

the big guy likes big guns she guesses so you think will need something that big to stop it?after examining the bullets she finds what she is looking for .458 Winchester Magnum smaller than her companions choice but should be effectivebigest ones my rifle takes never thought I'd have to use them,but usually I'm after people, not monsters so the regular rounds won't cut it.so what kinda gun do you uses that needs such big bullets?

Jeannie wouldn't be surprised if he just took the gun off a tank and carried that around, yup that be pretty fun. oh yeah I'm Jeannie, we probly should know names, what's yours mister giant?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey September 6th 2015, 12:44 am

"Hm?  Oh..."  Guerrero tore his attention from the weapons display.  "Antonio," he intoduced himself.  His accent was flawless, making him sound native to a Spanish speaking country.

"I actually have access to a Barrett A.M.R.  Mostly a contingency.  I prefer my forty-fives at close range."  Or his bare hands, though he kept that tidbit to himself.

He gave the display another once over.  "But," he said slowly, stepping away from the firearms.  "If we want your monster alive..."  He moved to one side of the display, indicating a peculiar looking model.  "I'd get a pair of these."

The weapon was small for a rifle, almost seeming to lack the machinery of a gun.  It had a barrel all right, .50cal if he had to guess but the grip and trigger as well as the stock looked as though they were afterthoughts.

It was a sort of dart rifle.  Behind the trigger, he saw a female receiver for a canister, likely an air tank.  And above the trigger was a rather robust looking bolt action.  It could be loaded with sedative laced darts, pulling the trigger would fill the chamber with gas, propelling a dart through the barrel and out toward the target.

Glancing at his bear-traps, Guerrero wondered about putting them back.  If they snapped closed with the force needed to shatter a bear's leg, was it really a good option?...

"You get the rifles and some darts; I should put these back actually. We'll get some...ketamin or something later. And the rest of our gear," he added as he began to replace his collection of traps.

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 6th 2015, 2:59 am

antonio,that's a nice name like the one actor guy, I love movies and he made some good ones Desperado and the other ones in that series I liked them. wish I new were they got them sweet guitar guns could use some of them usefully and awesome. yeah you're probly right our scientist guys friends would probly live the yeti alive better for studying

Barrett A.M.R. neat maybe you can let me play with it later. never tried one of them,45's huh you like evert thing big huh, bet you bring a sword to a knife fight too. Jeannie gets the rifles huh dart guns she's never played with those before sounds fun and darts she decides on some that say works on elephants those are pretty big too so she figures should work on a yeti.

she notices him putting the bear traps back guess those are too dangerous to take things alive with she sees some nets
hey think this might work better
she looks at the nets finding the biggest ones. we probly should find a cage to stick it into, let's see I got the mountain climbing stuff what else do we need?, oww yeah we should get some snack don't want to get hungry while looking for the yeti.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey September 8th 2015, 7:28 am

Guerrero glanced seeing Jeanie working with some of the nets.  He had to admit, while the girl could jump from thought to thought fast enough to give a spectator whiplash, a characteristic with its own sort of charm, she had a good head on her shoulders...

"Y'know," he said, rejoining the young bounty hunter.  "That cage you mentioned is probably a good idea.  I'll probably be able to get one from a veterinary clinic.  The ketamine, too.  Think we should split up?  You grab the rations; I'll hit up the vet's office?"

OoC:

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 8th 2015, 2:00 pm

rations? where you in the army Antonio? not sure why but I get an army guy vibe from you.huh not sure about were to get rations. but I was at a restaurant earlyer that had good dumplings, I'll get that you get the cage then we'll catch a yeti

Jeannie gathers up her purchases from the store and heads over to see the dumpling guy about ration dumplings huh on her way there she realizes he forgot to tell her where they were supposed to meet oh well she knows his sent so she can find him. plus his pretty big so he'd stick out in the crowd. so she goes about getting the rations, huh wonder what kinda cage is big enough for a bigfoot probly a bear cage.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey September 10th 2015, 6:40 pm

Guerrero found himself staking out a veterinary clinic.  He waited until night...

Some time around 1700, the doctor stepped out, locking up for the night.  Once he was out of sight, Guerrero made his move.

The giant of a man pressed on the latch. It didn't take much before it shuddered and snapped. He quickly entered, moving to the pharmacy. It was built almost like a pantry, no added protection beyond the clinic's front door. He snatched up a number of vials filled with potent sedatives, slipping them into a duffle bag. One taks down...

As he stepped out the back door (broken out), he found a half dozen bamboo cages. They were likely designed to hold cattle during procedures and tests. While Guerrero was bothered that the cages seemed so flimsy, he had heard that bamboo was very strong...

He'd grab some chain as well.

In the morning, the local constabulary would investigate perhaps the oddest string of larcenies in the town's history.
Outside of town, Guerrero looked over his gear: he had his M1911; his Bowie knife; a hefty fighting Axe; a thick, black parka with thick mittens tethered to the wrists; arctic camo fatigues tucked into his combat boots, and a rather massive pack.

The mercenary currently stood, beyond the sight of the village. He was examining the bamboo cage. The chain was coiled around one of the bars. The sedatives were piled into a safe pocket in his pack.

Now all that was left was to wait for Jeanie, the weapons she had and the food she had gone to procure...

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 11th 2015, 1:26 am

so Jeannie goes back to goes about acquiring snacks for her and her new friends trip up the mountain. the dumpling man is happy to see his best customer back and is overjoyed when he hears she needs enough food for her and a giant gooing on a trip.

so with a  big  basket full of dumplings.  Jeannie gathers up the darts,guns and nets they got then decides to  do some last minute shopping getting some warms clothes  Jeannie hates cold weather so got to get extra prepared  for it. jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? Teddy_by_ccrgameman-da3vjk6

know to find the big guy. since  he is a soldier he has a very distinct smell about him the smell of gun powder and oils used for cleaning guns that someone who works with them often sticks out. so she has no trouble following his trail. huh not very subtle she thinks when she come a crossed the clinic. she decides to leave the doctor some money and one of the dumplings on the counter to make up for his losses and thank him for unknowingly  aiding them.

she then follows the trail to where  Antonio is waiting clumsily trying to  balance her load of stuff that's as big as she is. hey big buddy got the yummy's,and ready to go,check out this cute teddy bear hoody I got,great huh   Jeannie sets the bags she was carrying down and reaches into the food one deciding it was snack time. muumm i'll have to remember this place to come back to,they have great snacks,try one
she grabs another dumpling  from her large picnic basket and hands it to Antonio. the restaurant guy was really nice and gave me all this yummys for our trip.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 25th 2016, 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey September 12th 2015, 11:25 am

Dumplings were not what Guerrero had had in mind when he thought of provisions.  He had expected something with more preservative than any sane man could eat.  Still maybe this was healthier...

Tentatively, the Contractor accepted the dumpling.  He slipped the offered food into his mouth and bit into it.  Okay, it was pretty good.  "Thank you."

Quickly, Guerrero moved on to preparing their gear.  He began filling the darts with sedative before sorting darts between the pair.  He made sure Jeanie had more; her small size made the merc think she would be less suited for close range if they met their "yeti." He then fixed each riflewith compressed air and slipped one into a carrier tube on his back.

Most of the rest of the gear was then strapped to the bamboo lattice of the cage while Guerrero hooked the chain to a body harness so that he could haul everything up the mountain. He had even rigged the cage with a pair of skids, converting it to a sled.

Thinking everything was ready, the mercenary indicated ahead. "Shall we?"

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 12th 2015, 2:19 pm

Jeannie looks at the sled Antonio built neat, we should play with that latter going down the mountain will be more fun, ok look out mister yeti were coming to get you! So up the mountain they go. Jeannie stops every now and then to smell or look at something.

yikes that's cold Jeannie falls on her butt holding her nose. I got snow up my noseJeannie makes a sad face hiding her nose under her scarf.
talk about a brain freeze but I think I found something maybe the yeti, or a wet dog not sure, huh wonder what exactly a yeti is supposed to smell like? Jeannie decides to follow the smell seems it might be it carefully to stay far enough away from the snow not get a brain freeze again.

Following the trail she notices broken branches on some trees, upon closer examination she notices some gray fur stuck to them something big and hair came this way. She looks and see a some big footprints. Looky they weren't kidding about this thing having big feet! Jeannie is amused that both of her feet fit in one of the large prints. yay found it's feet now to see where they go
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey September 13th 2015, 6:46 pm

Guerrero was a bit shocked as Jeanie began sniffing the air.  Could she track the yeti like a bloodhound?  Then again, when you can pick a fight with a tank and win, your perception of possible needs to shift...

An then they came to the obvious signs of something big passing through.  As big as the Contractor was, these huge prints were massive still.  This would be...interesting.

Guerrero unhooked the chain from the cage, the latter resting against a tree to keep it from sliding.  The heavy steal chain would help restrain their target if they found it.  He also drew his rifle, slipping a dart passt the bolt and locked it in place.

"Hold up," the giant man rumbled.  "I should take point," he advised.  "If we come face to face with this...'yeti,' I'll be better to engage up close."  Glancing at Jeanie, he added, "No offense."

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top