The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
jeannie's exp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
jeannie's exp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
jeannie's exp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
jeannie's exp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
jeannie's exp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
jeannie's exp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
jeannie's exp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
jeannie's exp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
jeannie's exp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
jeannie's exp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
jeannie's exp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
jeannie's exp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

jeannie's exp

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jeannie's exp - Page 3 Empty Re: jeannie's exp

Post by Jeannie Rose July 5th 2017, 2:53 am

jeannie finds a ninja in France?

so I was in France doing some modeling and meet a ninja! yeah, fashion week seemed like a funny place to find a ninja.

he was nice and helped me with some pictures meet a pretty girl to, was nice to get through a day without something trying to kill me too

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 5th 2017, 3:32 am

jeannie champion of justice and friend to children

so while hanging out I bumped into that lady I met awhile ago she seemed like she needed help so I decided to lend a hand, she did tell me about that cool place to see while I was in France. so I guess I owed her one.

so we ran to this alleyway, unfortunately, we got there too late to help the lady the mean mugger guy shoot her. but there was still the little girl so I kicked him in the face and saved her.

the lady was like a cop or something she captured the bad guy and was going to help the girl get back to her daddy.

kinda sucks we couldn't save both of them, and it was the girl's mommy I don't know what I'd do if anything ever happened to my mommy. have to try better next time to save everybody,

hope the girls ok, have to figure out her name so I can check on her, maybe her daddy got her a new mommy that be nice, well she'd still messy her old one but that be better than no mommy.

where's the doctor and the tardis when you need him, if I ever find a time machine I'll make sure to save both of them

goes to pig out on ice cream to make herself feel better
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 19th 2017, 5:39 pm

Jeannie saves the nutty professor from killer robots and Sammie helps Smile

so like after we stopped them bad guys from stealing the professor's plans. they decided to just still the professor.

so me and Sammie tracked them to their secret base to get him back. before that though I met Sammie'ss roommate
Arielle, she's really nice and funny and pretty. she's an artist and said I can be a model for her how fun.

we decided to plan a fun island vacation which me and Sammie could really use one being a hero is hard work. but first, we got save the professor.

so we got to their base and were attacked by killer robots! then there were soldier guys they were bad at first but helped us when they found out how the evil leader guy wasn't good to work for.

with their help, we found the professor and he built a neato ray gun for me and Sammie to fight the robots with. Then we captured the evil leader guy. now vacation tim
e cheers cheers

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on November 26th 2017, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 18th 2017, 8:48 pm

jeannie goes fishing and catches a new friend, wait dire is a doctor?

so I a trip to Coney Island got interesting I was fishing and caught a girl, well she was drowning and I pulled her out of the water.

her name was Alina she had fallen off a boat and hurt her leg luckily dire came by his a doctor apparently huh he never told me that. so we were taking care of her, and things were going nice.

then she ran or hobbled she really should have waited for her foot to get better. huh wonder why she took off, must have been late for something.

well hope I bump into her again she was nice. so since we were in new york me and dire decided to get Coney Dogs
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 1st 2017, 8:01 pm

jeannie's island vacation part 1
so after saving the day a bunch of times, Jeannie decided her and her super buddy Sam need a vacation.

with Sam's friends Arielle and Anna coming along the girls take off for an island adventure
cheers

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on November 26th 2017, 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 3rd 2017, 10:52 pm

dinner and a horror movie?
so I was minding my own business trying to have a nice dinner when a freaking zombie outbreak just happened to take place at the restaurant I choose. Shocked

why does this stuff always happen to me? taking out my flustration on the zombies for interrupting my meal I meet a guy that was like a human bug zapper he helped me stop the zombies,
huh hope it wasn't the food that made the zombies or I could be in trouble
Razz

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on November 26th 2017, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 6th 2017, 4:32 pm

jeannie and the elevator to nowhere?
so I came across this weird ad on the computer for some job thingy. so I went to check it out there was a weird building might have been haunted this tiny voice followed me around.

so after getting though the creepy hallway, a blinky lady popped up, apparently, I was not what she for the job and blinked away.
bummer stroke out on this one, so I got out of the weird place and got some ice cream
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 26th 2017, 10:11 pm

jeannie plays fight club! shhh were not supposed to talk about fight club

so I like heard about some colosseum thingy I love kung fu movies and wanted to see what it was. turns out it was like bloodsport meets twilight zone. all kinds of weirdos

but I made a new friend Aria who was one of the less weird people there. my friend Mr. cyborg showed up, apparently, this was part of one of them conspiracy thingys his mixed up in. so we helped him shut it down then he took us shopping for a reward cheers

then I went to get ice cream
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 20th 2017, 8:56 pm

jeannie is the law?

so I had this fun adventure I got to play police! we drove around in our car and got doughnuts. I meet a funny detective guy too.

cause I went to investigate some murders apparently they have cops that poke dead guys. that's how I ended up as detective stones partner. jeannie play CSI  and solve the case!

then we had to catch the bad old ninja but he was a zombie so I had to hit him with a car the cops bullets where not working so thought hitting him with something bigger would work and saved the day.

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 11th 2018, 11:51 pm

jeannie's island vacation part 2!
so next day of me and friends vacation! we played at the beach and got some yummy snacks, tomorrow we are going to take a boat and explore an island
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 23rd 2018, 8:42 pm

"Why So Serious?!"

so I went to meet this spy guy about a job, unfortunately, he said I'm not serious enough to be a secret agent, but I saw like every James Bond movie and played splinter cell so all about secret agenting.

well, at least he was nice about it. he even told me about some other hero club I should try to join cause I'd fit there better. so have to do that then. not a total loss then I gusses
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 19th 2018, 8:27 pm

jeannie's museum trip

so me and my parents were visiting a museum, while I was there I met the nice grandpa guy that owns the museum.

and a lady that finds treasures and stuff for them. so apparently I won some vacation prize. so me and the nice lady are going treasure hunting how exciting
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 26th 2018, 9:03 pm

jeannie just wants a cheeseburger Sad

so what started as a normal day got really weird I was just trying to get lunch when I found a girl wandering in the street?
so I went to help her, so then we decided to go get lunch together. so then some wizard guy was trying to rob the MacDonalds we went to, why does this always happen to me.

so the girl turned into some kinda slimy thingy and we caught the robber, but then I had to get her to calm down and we got lunch then she disappeared, huh hope she pops up again she seemed nice.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 1st 2018, 10:05 pm

jeannie's island adventure part 3

so we were trying to have a nice picnic on the island when a big stone monster popped up and kidnapped Anna.

we tracked it to a cave to get her back. it was working for a witch that wanted Anna for some sacrifice thingy or something. and had an army of stone monsters to try and stop us.

turns out sammie can share her powers and gave me some so we could save Anna, but the witch mad a dragon and it made a big fire!

while Sammie went to super it and the witch to get Anna back. me and Arielle had to stop the fire. luckily I called daddy for help and he sent teddy troopers to save the day. the teddys are so cute.
so with the teddys, we stopped the fire, the witch and got Anna back. after the teddys made some yummy dinner we had to get back from the island. hopefully, our vacation can get back to normal
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 9th 2018, 4:04 pm

jeannie just wants to go to Disney land

so I was on my way to Disney land but got lost I found some guys I thought could help but they were bad guys!

then a ninja guy popped up and a zippy seedy guy and medicine lady. we had to catch the bad guys, after that the ninja guy gave me directions to go enjoy Disney land, have to bring a map next time.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 25th 2018, 8:44 pm

normal day or not

so I'm starting to think I like cursed or something, no matter where I go I always end up in the middle of something wacky.

I just wanted some yummy pizza and end up walking into a crime scene. find some Batman/arrow guy a sewer monster man and the bad guy from Rocky 4, he was after moose and squirrel or something.

and the arrow guy got attacked by him and me and the sewer guy helped chase him away, poor arrow guy wasn't as indestructible as me and sewer guy and ended up in the hospital.

have to find out which one and get him some flowers, poor guy. also, wonder if sewer guy is like a long lost brother or something our powers are kinda alike
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum