The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom I_vote_lcapjeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom I_voting_barjeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom I_vote_lcapjeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom I_voting_barjeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a Phantom

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom Empty jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a Phantom

Post by Jeannie Rose September 21st 2015, 12:21 am

jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom Jeannie_goes_to_france_by_ccrgameman-dadn6ho
so after her  vacation following wrapping up her busting of  drug dealers in la Jeannie's next adventure leads her to Paris.    she is perplexed why she  can't  seem to find french fries in France. You'd think they be all over the place, this is like going to Kentucky and not finding fried chicken.

so like why call them french fries if you guys didn't make them? so confusing, guess I'll try something else then, which one do you thinks best Mr. waiter guy? guess I'll try one of everything then

okay  odd order but if she's got the money for it, the waiter goes to get her food.
Jeannie looks at a paper while she waits huh string of art robbery's leave police baffled, a phantom thief makes off without a traces. looks like a job for the universe's greatest bounty hunter never chased a ghost before wonder how chasing in a bounty on a ghost works. well she'll worry about that after lunch

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on August 11th 2016, 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom Empty Re: jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a Phantom

Post by Carden September 21st 2015, 2:48 pm

((Am I to post with Miles or Carden, or both?))
Carden
Carden

Quote : "Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor."

Number of posts : 35
Job : Professional Thief
Registration date : 2015-07-30

http://attackontitan.forumpro.eu/

Back to top Go down

jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom Empty Re: jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a Phantom

Post by Jeannie Rose September 21st 2015, 7:06 pm

i'd do both to establish there being there and what there doing for the first post
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 1st 2015, 1:35 am

so after hearing about that it might be a ghost she's after Jeannie not having no exprace in the matter, decides to look up ghost hunting,she then buys some ghost hunting stuff on the internet and places a want ad for shamans,wizards,psychics witch doctors and anyone else that could provide help in the matter.

she then goes to check out the crime scene not sure if she'll see the ghost there usually more active at night but checking the crime scene during the day might help. she finds it interesting the thief disappeared without a trace, the security system at the museum seemed good nut that's if the thief was alive she guesses ghost from what she learned from the book she got ghost hunting for dummies there hard to see, she goes through the museum and finds the room the paintings were stolen from huh looks like something just reached in and grabbed it off the wall. she sits the amusingly cute ghost detecting device she got in the room

jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom P3240066%20(480x640) so cutie apparently it can detect and communicate with the ghost, plus she gets a new stuffed animal out of this she then takes an EMF Meter and scans around were the paintings were huh looks like something was here. she starts talking to the bear about their plan ok boo buddy you stay here and keep i'll get cameras ready for tonight so she then goes about setting up cameras and stuff to watch the whole museum from her laptop

okay boo buddy were already,if that greedy ghost comes back we'll get him, huh not sure what to do once we find it guess you'll ask him what's up, then go from there hopefully I'll get something back on my Craig's list ad for needing a witch doctor after interviewing the security guard who says he's never seen anything like it, they just disappeared no alarms or anything he was just making his rounds and noticed them missing.

so now with nighttime coming Jeannie's ghost adventure begins. she waits excitedly she never saw a ghost before
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey November 4th 2015, 5:06 pm

Ah, Paris. City of Lights. Capital of his ancestral homeland. For all his love of himself and his people, Cory Jardin had never actually been here before. He had dreamed of it, coming here, immersing himself in the culture.

Still, he was here on business...sort of. Jardin was a professional thief, himself and so, when he heard of a skilled thief, he took notice. When he heard of a skilled thief in a place he dreamed of going, there are only two relevant questions: "Are we there yet?" and "Why the hell not?"

So, Jardin packed, flew, (threw up on his shoes, got new shoes,) and now, here he was.

Looking into some local news sites, Jardin found that the thief had recieved a (rather predictable) nickname: le fantôme. Apparently, he (or she; never underestimate the fairer sex) had been able to silently lift a few pieces of artwork while the guard wasn't looking.

Jardin decided he needed to get closer to the situation. Dressed in simple gear: gray hoodie, black pants and shoes, the young thief made his way to the museum's roof. Slipping in through a skylight, Jardin made his own silent patrol, careful to evade security cameras and the guard. He was unaware of the extra gear that the bounty hunter had set up...aside from an oddly situated teddy bear...

"What are you looking at?" he said, comically.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Corey Jardin (The Grey)[XP]
Special Agent Sarah Jardin[XP]
Heather Jardin (Violet Feral)
Antonio Ramirez (Guerrero)[XP]
Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 4th 2015, 10:36 pm

Jeannie notices the man that came in and turns her attention to him hello there, I'm looking at the bear silly, it's a special bear that talks to ghost his going to help me catch the graby ghost that's haunting this place.

she looks at him huh slightly disapointedare you the witch doctor your kinda funny looking for a which doctor, which is fun cause you look strange cause you  normal. well guess that's what I get for posting an ad on the internet,you are supposed to look like this she shows him a picture jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom 896154-papa_shango___charles_wright_03

well if you are good at your voodoo doo-doo i guess it's ok your not a dramatic as I expcted  the bear beeps and lights up Jeannie jumps with excitement turning to the bearyay contact,ok Mr ghost or miss ghost,who are you and why are you taking the museums stuff?

she waits to see what the bear says, and motions for the man to come closer so he can hear too this will be so neat I've never met a ghost, bet this is pretty normal for you though huh Mr. witch doctor
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey November 5th 2015, 8:02 pm

"Wait," Jardin said, slightly dumbfounded. "Who's talking to what now?" He could have sworn the papers he had read had been talking about a thief called..."the ghost"...of course...The young thief sighed at being misled by some tabloids.

That was about when things got interesting...The air temperature seemed to fall, Jardin releasing clouds of white mist with each breath...and that strange bear began to make odd noises.

The giddy girl called him closer, listening for...something...Curious, Jardin drew in, listening to what the magic bear had to say.

The bounty hunter's latent cat DNA caused her body to produce trace amounts of allergens; allergens Jardin was unaware of; allergens he was incredibly allergic to. The young meta turned away as he sneezed...

...on a strange shade with glowing red eyes...

OoC:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 5th 2015, 10:23 pm

you ok mister? are you allergic to bears? she turns and see the red-eyed shade he sneezed on groess guess that's why his a boogie man, yikes it's the ghostthe ghost  jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom 773689-gentlemanghostfloats her bear over to it so it can talk through the bear.  Émile Jacques, paintings was stolen

Jeannie looks at the ghost amused wondering how his hat stays in place without his head then talks to the bear to tell the ghost ok Emile I know the paintings are stolen you took them silly? why
mine says the bear yeah but you're dead silly you don't need them anymore, people like coming to see them.

not mine say the bear as it floats in front of the snappy dressed ghost Jeannie looks on confused yeh barmy ghost make up your mind, are they yours or not?

mine and not mine, museums were not mine wants to find.
agh annoyed Jeannie tries to make sense of his riddles so you took the museums paintings cause ye thought they were yours, but there not so could you give em back?  the ghost thinks it over then speaks through the bear trade for mine?

hum Jeannie thinks about it then over to Jardin wanting his opinion on the matter so it looks like Mr spooky took the museum paintings by accident trying to find his. he says he'll give em back if we help him find his, what do yeh think Mr. witch doctor can we trust him? read his aura or whatever you fellas do to tell if he's a good ghost
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey November 6th 2015, 6:18 pm

When the ghost mentioned the name "Émile Jaques," Jardin pulled a smart phone from his pocket, doing a google search of the name. First he found a Swiss composer: nope. Second was a French painter and engraver who appeared to be from the same era as the ghost's attire: bingo.

He quickly slipped the phone away as he rejoined the hunter. She commented on "aura reading" not aware that Jardin had not come in response to her ad. Still, Cory was a skilled liar, so he decided to play along.

"Well, Monsieur Jacque," Jardin said, holding a hand up to Jeannie, as though to say "hold on a moment." "Why are you so against sharing your work? I thought an artist's dream was for the world to see and remember them?"

There was something off about this situation...and not just because this was a ghost. Still, Jardin could not place his finger on what it was...

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 6th 2015, 8:31 pm

want to share but know not said the ghost answering Jardins question, looking around.
Jeannie thinks about it, she has an idea you want to share your art, but it's missing and you need to find it first yes lost, want to be found, the ghost says

Jeannie jumps up excited yay I saw this on ghost whisper, you can't go to the light cause your held back by your art being lost instead of in museum were it should be, right so will find your lost art then you can rest in peace right? she gives the ghost a thumbs up unsure what to make of the strange gestor the ghost mimics her.

ok so where was the last place you saw your art? or can you remember? so where to start looking for mister ghosts stuff Jeannie wonders if it's stuck in his couch that were her tv remote always ends up.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey November 7th 2015, 4:55 pm

While Jardin was trying to play houngan for the bounty hunter, the turn the discourse had suddenly taken did prove interesting. After all, he did term himself as "a finder of things."

"Actually," the thief began. "Could I get a hold of one of the fakes you took? It the museum has been displaying forgeries, they might provide clues as to why your real work is missing."

The request would actually serve two purposes. On one hand, taking the fakes to an analyst could provide clues as to what may have happened to the originals.

On another hand, Charles-Emile Jacque was a fairly obscure painter, specializing in pastoral scenes. Rural landscapes, farms and livestock were his specialty. It he came back with the wrong artwork, Jardin would have caught him in a lie...he would have to figure out the next step from there.

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 7th 2015, 10:02 pm

fakes? Jeannie wonders what his talking about the museum paintings was real just not Mr. ghost paintings she thought did someone steal Mr.ghost painting, follow said the ghost before giving the bear to Jeannie and floating through the wall Jeannie comical tries to follow him walking into the wall.

ouchies that didn't work, i can't follow you there. the ghost hand pokes through the wall at a door. Jeannie looks over at the dooroh right come on Mr. witch doctor were changing scenery I gusses

Jeannie follows the hallway on the other side or the door her bear lights up when she pass a door guess he wants
them to take this one. Jeannie ups the door and sees -Emile floating next to a pile of paintings. you most have been looking for your painting along time Mr.ghost, all these and still not the right one, they are pretty nice funny cows Jeannie looks at the paintings
they match with how the witch doctor described the paintings of Mr. ghost must be why he thought they were hisso why didn't you put them back when you found out they weren't yours? not my problem
oh apparently the ghost was lazy,

Jeannie does understand she'd be more concerned with finding the right one to then what to do with the wrong ones,

so Mr. which doctor think maybe you could cast a spell on them to find Mr.ghost painting? maybe since there all of the same place there like connected and we could go in one and come out or Mr.ghost's were ever it is. huh, maybe we could try looking at farmhouses, Mr.ghost might have been painting at one and accidently left it there Jeannie looks at more of the paintings

oww cute litte pigs!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey November 8th 2015, 7:37 pm

As Jeannie was examining the pile of artwork, Jardin studied his own painting.  Indeed, it looked almost identical to a work he had seen.  But an artist would be likely to know his own work...

"Well, Monsieur Jacque, I'll take this and see if I can't find your missing work." He opened the frame to extract the painting, rolling it to take with him.

Cory signalled for the bounty hunter to come with him. "I have a hotel booked in the city," he said. Passing her as paper with an address on it, he continued. "Meet me there in..." He paused, turned and sneezed. Covering his face with his sleeve, he finished, saying, "Go there in an hour. Call for 'Lee Grissom.' We can talk in my room."

Liberating a document tube, Jardin stowed the painting and used his rope to exit via the skylight.

On his way to their rendezvous, the thief stopped at a pharmacy to buy an antihistamine. The woman must have had a cat or something...

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 8th 2015, 8:48 pm

Huh, neat magic trick Jeannie thought as she watched the witch doctor man float up through the roof.she then turns to the ghost floating beside her.

well I guess I'll be going Mr.ghost, don't worry we'll find your missing paintings, but you should put the museums back so there stop freaking out ok

the ghost nods and disappears the paintings start flowing back into their places. good now on to meeting up with me. which doctor who is apparently allergic to ghost or maybe paintings she's not sure, but he sure gets the sneezes a lot.

before heading over to the place, his talking about she stops and gets some ice cream for a nice snack. she then goes and see's the tower thingy since he said to meet her in an hour after sight seeing she heads over to the hotel he wanted to meet at.oww fancy, she goes to the desk

hey mister I'm supposed to call a lee Grissom, is he here?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey November 9th 2015, 7:19 pm

As Jeannie ented, the man behind the desk glanced up. Before he could greet her, she spoke, asking after M. Grissom. "One moment, please," he said in his accented English. Taking the black phone near him, he punched in 3 numbers...

"Bonsoir, Monsieur Grissom. Un mad-" He paused as the man replied. "Oui, Monsieur. Oui. Merci." He hung up the phone.

Attention returning to the young woman, he said, "Monsier Grissom is expecting you. Take the elevator to the sixth floor, turn left. He is staying in room six-oh-seven."
-----
In his room, Jardin had changed into a dark gray suit with a red tie. He tucked a wallet with 43 euros and several forms of ID into his back pocket, a fake Interpol badge into his jacket's inside pocked, and lifted the document tube from his bed. He waited for the Hunter's knock...

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum