The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom - Page 2 I_vote_lcapjeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom - Page 2 I_voting_barjeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom - Page 2 I_vote_lcapjeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom - Page 2 I_voting_barjeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a Phantom

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom - Page 2 Empty Re: jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a Phantom

Post by The Grey November 9th 2015, 7:19 pm

As Jeannie ented, the man behind the desk glanced up. Before he could greet her, she spoke, asking after M. Grissom. "One moment, please," he said in his accented English. Taking the black phone near him, he punched in 3 numbers...

"Bonsoir, Monsieur Grissom. Un mad-" He paused as the man replied. "Oui, Monsieur. Oui. Merci." He hung up the phone.

Attention returning to the young woman, he said, "Monsier Grissom is expecting you. Take the elevator to the sixth floor, turn left. He is staying in room six-oh-seven."
-----
In his room, Jardin had changed into a dark gray suit with a red tie. He tucked a wallet with 43 euros and several forms of ID into his back pocket, a fake Interpol badge into his jacket's inside pocked, and lifted the document tube from his bed. He waited for the Hunter's knock...

The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a  Phantom - Page 2 Empty Re: jeannie is shocked to learn french fries are not french? and she meets a Phantom

Post by Jeannie Rose November 9th 2015, 11:29 pm

six oh seven is that like in harry potter or something? Jeannie goes to floor six and finds a room six and a seven so Mr. which doctor should be in six and three-quarters.

oucheis Jeannie walks into the wall expecting to go through into her which doctor friends Sanctum Sanctorum but instead bounces of the wall falling on her butt am I supposed to say open says a me or something?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey November 10th 2015, 11:22 pm

Dressed in a tasteful suit, Jardin stepped from room 607, locking the door behind him. He turned, seeing the young woman sitting on the floor.

"You alright?" the meta asked. He reached down to help her back up. Glancing about, he could not help but ask. "What were you doing?"

Jardin shook his head, pinching the bridge of his nose. This had to stop. "Look," he said, looking up. "I'm not a he-witch. I don't know a damned thing about ghosts or the next life."

He held up the document tube. "What I do know is art. This is an actual Jacque painting...unless it isn't. I know of someone in the city who should be able to tell." Slinging the tube again, Jardin said, "So, with that cleared up..."

The young thief held out a hand. "Hello, my name is Lee Grissom. You are?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Corey Jardin (The Grey)[XP]
Special Agent Sarah Jardin[XP]
Heather Jardin (Violet Feral)
Antonio Ramirez (Guerrero)[XP]
Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 11th 2015, 12:22 am

Jeannie smiles as he helps her up filling kinda silly
I'm Jeannie rose the universe greatest bounty hunter!she hands him one of her business cardsso mr.lee how come you didn't say you weren't a witch doctor before, oh will guess it isn't important now, so then were going to see your friend so they cancheck the painting then?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey November 12th 2015, 3:39 pm

Jardin smirked.  "I didn't mention it because it didn't seem important," he said, matter-of-factly.

Pulling out his smart phone, he checked the time.  Slipping it away, he said, "It's still early.  I think we should grab breakfast."  Stepping passed, he added, "I'm thinking crepes..."
-----
After their brief respite, the pair found their way to one of several art colleges in the city.  "Follow my lead," Jardin whispered.  The young meta led the way to the basement of one of the buildings.  The room he stopped at was a forensic lab.  He knocked twice before entering.

In the back of the room, a small dark-haired man analyzed figures on an outdated computer."Bonjour, Professeur," Jardin greeted.  The man dismissed him.

Speaking in a subtle French accent, he continued.  "I am Jacque Renard of the Police nationale," he fibbed.  "This is Inspector Rose of Scotland Yard.  We are here with a painting of...questionable authenticity...perhaps you could take a look?" Unslinging the tube from his back, Jardin began to ease the painting out, handing it to the professor.

"What brings Scotland Yard into French jurisdiction?" the small man asked as he looked the painting over.

"Several paintings were replaced in London museums with forgeries. We have reason to believe that the thief has done the same here..."

"Your suspicions are correct, Lieutenant. This painting is most definitely a forgery."

Jardin smirked, glancing to Jeannie. "Then perhaps you have some idea who the forger is..."

OoC-Please Read:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 13th 2015, 12:31 am

Jeannie watches on amused as the man looked over the painting, wonder how the tell them apart she then is momentarily distracted thinking about breakfast crepes were yummy. sweets are her favorite she might want to keep working with this guy if he buys her yummy snacks all the time.

back to work then Mr. lee's friend says the painting is fake huh that gives her idea about how they can find the thief maybeoi mister how can you tell it's fake?
well, miss it's not old enough the oils still wet and the smell
if this were age appropriate the oil smell would have fade.

huh yeah, jeannie did the strange smell but thought i was supposed to smell that way she also notced something else that smelt odd and decdes to ask the expert while there here. it smells like shoe polish and tea why would that be Mr.art guy?

you have a sharp nose Inspector Rose that is a trick usesd to age paintings you rub it on it to make areas darker. and the tea bags would be used to age the canvas. Jeannie jumps up and down excited they now have a lead. thanks for y'r help mr art bloke, i think your advice well help with our investagation!

lee,i have got a plan we can look at places that sell this stuff i'll be able to smell the ones that match the paintings, then can get a list of pepole them and will go on stack outs like on the movie cops and find out which ones the theif brillent huh? she grabs him by the hand leading him out the room

bye bye mister we have important leads to follow,thanks for your help

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey November 13th 2015, 7:38 pm

As she spoke on the prospect of tracking the thief, Jardin had a double take.  "Wait...smell?" he asked quietly.

Soon they were back underway...briefly.  While no one was nearby, Jardin wanted to clarify what Jeannie had said.  "You said that you could smell the composition of paint...?"  He said.  "How does that work?  Are you part dog or something?"  He only realized how rude that was after he said it...
-----
They continued to share info as they made their way to several distributors.  They eventually came to a curious shop that piqued Jeannie's interest.

Again relying on his Police nationale persona, Jardin asked after the brand of paint that had drawn Jeannie's attention.  "Non," the young clerk explained.  "Most people pay cash her.  We don't have need of a record."

Jardin paused a moment, briefly stumped.  Then..."The man we are looking for likely bought a great deal of paint.  He may have even requested it be delivered."

"Is that bright?  Deliveries would be quite easy to trace..."  The clerk's brow furrowed as she thought of the implications.

"Perhaps not, but considering he or she used brand name paint, we can assume they aren't particularly bright to begin with."

The clerk could not help but smirk as she agreed, printing off a copy of the lift...Jardin was a little surprised it had been so easy.  Then again, Americans were really obsessed with misapplying our laws...like an expectation of privacy in public.

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 14th 2015, 2:35 am

this guy sure is smart he's the first person to notices her unusual blood type without her pointing it out he was only like a third right she part dog, cat,lizard,human,monkey,snakes,bat teddy bear, a whole zoo of stuff. anyway.

after she sniffed out the trail he used his fine people skills to get them a list of suspects now the question is which one should they go after first? so do we just start at the top and work are way down?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey November 15th 2015, 8:30 pm

Jardin looked over the list for a moment, before turning to Jeannie. "Actually, I have a faster way to figure cut down the list."

Pulling out his smart phone, he made a call..."Hello? Yes. I just saw a man dragging a woman into an alley. I think he had a gun. Yes, please hurry. She hasn't got much time." The emergency call paused. Then the crafty meta recited the location of a nearby ally...one he knew was riddled with more than enough doors to keep the responders distracted...

Soon a patrol vehicle arrived where Jardin had directed and two men piled out. Cautiously, they began sweeping their sidearms, looking for their suspect. As they opened the only unlocked door and went inside, Jardin slipped into the vehicle, stealling acces to the onboard computer.

As he toyed witht the system, Jardin decided to explain it to Jeannie. "Our target probably has a criminal record. I'm going to cross reference our list with the N-P database and see if we can't cut the search time down..." Window flashed up and vanished rapidly as he went through each name on the list.

"Bingo," he said. He slipped out of the car. He circled one of the names on the list. "Jean Laurent Brunet. Already arrested twice for art fraud." Slipping the sheet back into his pocket, he said, "Shall we?"

As they slipped away, a smart phone remained on the passenger seat. It had been wiped clean and bore an apology for wasting the police's time.

OoC:

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 16th 2015, 12:57 am

so now they have their guy time to get him, so they head to the address for this jean guy that is the prime suspect. the end up at a cabin in the woods Jeannie smells the air

hey I think you picked the right one I've smelt this guy before his scent was on the paintings! looking over the area Jeannie thinks it makes a good hideout far enough out of the way so no one would be suspicious of what your up to let fairly close to the city so you don't have to go far to sell the goods. now time to catch the bad guy!

so how you think we should do this?should we knock on the door, or we can sneak in like ninja's
Jeannie wonders what the best plan is then notice something hey I just noticed you wear sunglasses at night too,do you got funny eyes to or just like the secret agent man look?

hum too much thinking lets just bust in a grab him that's usually a good plan also we need to make a good one liner for when we catch him that's classic action hero protocol, maybe something with baseball sense this will be the third time he's been caught for this, you know three strikes you're out and all that.

Jeannie moves to the door of the cabin producing some lock picks from her pocket she picks the lock on the door, then pulls her gun from her jacket, Jeannie smiles about time they got to the fun part.ready or not Mr. art thief here I come
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey November 17th 2015, 7:35 pm

Crouched under cover of the treeline, Jardin was still dressed in the dark suit from earlier.  The collar of his white shirt was open though; his tie was tucked into his pocket.  He looked over when he heard mention of his black-as-night shades.  "Huh?"  He reached up, plucking away the glasses.  "Oh.  Forgot I was wearing them still..."  A curious thing about his eyes was that sometimes he failed to notice how dark it was.  Wolf eyes he liked to call them.

He slipped his glasses away, attenting going to the hovel once more.  Before he could form a plan, Jeannie was moving, drawing what...okay yeah.  That was a pink Beretta...okay.  The young bounty hunter began picking the lock as soon as she reached the door...

Meanwhile, Jardin quietly crept to the rear of the house.  In this man's place, he would look for an out.

Jardin's hunch proved to be true; as Jeannie slipped into the house, Monsieur Brunnet clambered out of a rear window...and face planted when his ankle was caught.  Jardin tried not to laugh.

The fleeing man scrambled back to his feet, attempting to flee once more into the woods.  He stopped inches from Jardin.  "You know," Jardin began.  "It is actually incredibly rude to run out on a guest."  Grabbing the terrified man by the collar.  "Come.  It is time you learned some manners."  Dragging the man behind him, Jardin returned to the front.  "Honey, we're home!"

Jardin shoved the poor dude into a padded chair in what looked to be the main room.  Crouching, Jardin said, "Let's talk about art."

Nervously, the French crook tried to lie.  "Je ne parle pas anglais," he said.  The man's eyes darted to the room behind Jardin on his left.  The bedroom.

"Really?"  Turning to Jeannie, the suit-wearing man said, "Watch him a bit."  It didn't take long to find the saggy floorboard.  Brunnet had carved out a crawl space, removing a number of studs.  Beneath he found a number of canvases, each with one of the missing paintings...

Dragging one of the paintings into the hall, Jardin felt the urge to gloat.  "Lucy.  You got some 'splaining to do."  He smirked, passing a knowing glance towards Jeannie.  "You want to call the police?  Or should I?"

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 17th 2015, 8:38 pm

well, that was easier than she thought it would be, note to self go after art thiefs they suck at running apparently so Mr. lee is psychic and read her mind that watching the back while she went in the front was a good idea without her telling him. so now he wants her to call the police ok
Inspector Clouseau, yeah this is Jeannie, that art thief you guys have been after, I caught him for you, really yay that's a nice big bounty ok will I have him nice and gift warped for you at this cabin so come and get him.ok bye bye

Jeannie ties the thief up in the chair.and sticks a big bow on his head with a note that say to the french police love jeanniethis case is all warped up!she looks over and see's that mr. lee found the paintings yay now we can give mr.ghost his paintings back and he can be happy
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top