The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
jeannie rose I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
jeannie rose I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
jeannie rose I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
jeannie rose I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
jeannie rose I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
jeannie rose I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
jeannie rose I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
jeannie rose I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
jeannie rose I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
jeannie rose I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
jeannie rose I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
jeannie rose I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

jeannie rose

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jeannie rose Empty jeannie rose

Post by Jeannie Rose October 23rd 2014, 1:35 am

jeannie rose

the universe's greatest bounty hunter!

The Bio

Hero Name: she just uses her real name
Title: the universe's greatest bounty hunter
Alignment:  chaotic good
Race:british  chimera(human/animal hybrid)
Hair:blonde with pink streaks
Eyes:green
Height:5'3
Weight:115
Blood type:unknown/mixed with multiple animals DNA
voice: jeannie sounds like luna lovegood from harry potter example

The Looks
jeannie has a few odd features because her mutations her eyes are more catlike than human with the pupil and iris much larger than normal. her canine teeth are more wolf-like than  normal and her ears are  pointy elf-like.  Jeannie wears punk rock gothic style clothes and makeup ,sometimes she wears cosplay and Halloween costumes.  she wears sunglasses all the time even inside and  at night due to her eyes being sensitive to light

has her ears,nose ,tongue and belly button pierced.has a tattoo of a butterfly on her lower back,a rose on her right wrist and a skull on her left shoulder

The Personality
Jeannie is very childlike and friendly, is surprisingly smart even tough she gives off the impression of a dumb blonde. she rarely takes things seriously and treats  stuff like games. is easily distracted sometimes  , she is very perceptive and curious about stuff.

The Story
Jeannie spent most of her time playing games and reading books, she never really liked the real world cause it was much more boring she'd daydream about being a hero on some great adventure, she was naturally curious and like getting into things trying to figure them out. after high school her dad gave her a job a his lab assistant he did experiments on DNA trying to figure out how animals had such interesting ability, one day Jeannie was cleaning and accidentally knocked some stuff over causing a fire, during which she was exposed to the different DNA samples, Her parents were relieved and surprised when she was released from the hospital early then expected. she also started showing odd ability to, after some test her dad told her during her accident she most has got her DNA fused with his samples, huh yeah she remembers getting booked by jars of stuff and cut. the mix of blood gave her some interesting ability Jeannie was excited to know her dream of being a hero could happen now so she sits off to go on adventures and save the day, she decides to become a bounty hunter cause with her stuff she knows from her books and her super senses no bad guys could sneak something past her

The Priority

1. Agility
2. Reaction
3. Endurance
4. Strength

The Powers
power 1=enhanced senses Jeannie's senses are more animals like them humans. she can see much far and clearer than normal humans, see in the dark and track objects normal to fast for human eyes to follow. she can track and identify people and things by smell. her hearing is sharp enough to hear even the faintest sounds even from far away. she can tell if people are lying by the change in the heart beat. she can tell where things are by where their sound comes from like telling where people are in a  room without looking by listening to the footsteps. her sense of touch lets her feel vibrates from the ground and changes in the air giving her a radar sense of sorts, she can tell you what's in things by eating them

power2 =enhanced reflexes/dexterity:=jeannie has catlike reflexes making her  very agile ,she can react instantaneously to what others take more time to react to,can go from one motion to another effortlessly, keep perfect balance,is ambidextrous

power3=super speed: Jeannie can run up to 75 mph
In Short, Bursts,move fast enough to dodge bullets run along walls, appear to disappear by moving faster than the eye can follow.

power 4=:Regenerative Healing Factor heal rapidly from any physical injury, immune to poisons, disease, and toxins. as a side effect, she is highly resistant to the build-up of fatigue toxins in their blood, allowing them to be physically active for considerably longer periods of time. and is more durable than a normal human. don't appear to age,has an accelerated

power 5=photographic reflexes/memory.  because her enhanced sense let her examine things more closely she can see a skill break down how it works and teach herself how to do it. this lets her learn things much quicker than normal. she is also good at remembering stuff in great detail
The Weaknesses

weakness 1=Jeannie enhanced senses are helpful they some problems her eyes are more sensitive to light she wears sunglasses to try and counter this. loud noises and crowds can overwhelm her hearing, and strong smells annoy her causing allergy symptoms.she also has a weakness to spicy and sour foods from her enhanced taste.  and her sense of touch makes her very ticklish

Weakness 2=limited uses: Jeannie's speed is different  from most speedsters in that she can't use it over long distances  or time she is more like a cheetah  that she uses it in a quick burst. also, it tends to make her hungry after using it cause it speeds  up her metabolism

Weakness 3=questionable mental sanity: Jeannie is a very odd girl she acts like a kid most of the time, leading to her not taking things as seriously as she should.she also is easily distracted due to being very curious and her sense letting her  noticed all kinds of things.also, her being able to heal from most injuries leads to her being reckless at times sense doesn't  have to worry about getting hurt too bad. she  also has shown signs of multiple personalities, being her usually  carefree childlike one that is the real her she mostly shows. she has a more intelligent personality that  often takes the backseat only coming out when she makes clever observations or make other uses of her genius  intellect this personality came from her wanting to hide how smart she is not wanting to get teased in school for being a nerd. her third personality comes from her accident as a result of her DNA getting mixed with animals giving her a predator like state that comes out when in battle or angry. when in this stay Jeannie is quite dangerous like a cornered  wild animal she is prone to being a berserker, this is Jeannie's least  favorite personality  do to her being scared of what she might do in this state.so she tends to keep bad Jeannie from coming out unless absolutely necessary. it could also be speculated that  as everything  aging around her while she stays unchanged  might have emotional effects on her like most of those unnatural life spans. however, she is still young so it doesn't seem to bug her for now.

Weakness 4=no offensive powers: Jeannie has no offensive  powers hers are all defensive(healing, speed,reflexes) our supportive(senses) so she has to really on her skills and weapons in combat

Weakness 5=too nice: Jeannie is very friendly and trust people easy, so she can be taken advantage of  by manipulative people.her ability to detect if someone's lying helps but she still might help if she feels there doing it for a good reason. also, she is very proactive of things she feels can't protect them self so she'd run into a busy street to save a puppy without thinking twice about it.
has a fondness for cute things: Jeannie is easily distracted by puppies kitties bunnies and other cute things

Weakness6=jeannie wants cookies: because her metabolism is accelerated by her powers making her body have higher energy needs than a normal person . Jeannie becomes hungry quite easy,and will consume comically large of food,on the bright side she can eat all she wants to with her metabolism being so high and still have supermodel figure. so this one has its ups and downs she guesses
The Items

guns=jeannie uses a variety of firearms to fight bad guys
knives= Jeanne also employs different kinds of knives in her arsenal
explosives=jeannie use a number of different explosive weapons
no lethal wepons=for when bounties need to be brought in alive Jeannie uses tasers,sleeping gas bombs,flash,smoke bombs
lock picks
costume box for disguises
motorcycle
helicopter
laptop
cellphone
see Jeannie's toy box for more details on her weapons and vehicles  
The Fluff
human lie detictor= by sensing changes in someone's heart rate she can tell if there lying.
master hunter= Jeannie is pretty much like a human bloodhound, her senses combined with skills she's learned from books on tracking make her very hard to escape from once she's   someone's trail
Super Genius = is deceptively smart Jeannie knows a lot from books, is very adaptive to situations, has a tendency to   pick up on things most people overlook.Macgyverisms taking random or useless pieces and sticking them together to create something useful.she even has a couple degrees in a verity of subjects .her clown college  diploma being her favorite
master of disguise= Jeannie is skilled in coming up with disguises and is a good actress.  she is also good at forging stuff,
thief skills=jeannie is good at getting into stuff, picking locks, hacking, slight of hand, pickpocketing
Parkour /gymnastics=jeannie is very agile
martial arts=jeannie is a skilled fighter having study all kinds of martial arts from books and videos with her photographic reflexes/memory ,
marksman=jeannie is skilled  with guns,
explosives expert=jeannie likes making things go boom, she guesses she stop them too  but that's not as fun. very knowledgeable of explosives
detective=jeannie is good at solving mysteries
jill of all trades=because her ability to learn quickly Jeannie has a verity of skills . cooking,speaking multiple languages,drawing painting,balloon animals (she's a graduate of clown college  Smile) fixing a variety things  magic tricks video game expert are just some of Jeannie ever expanding list of skills she's learned  when bored  with nothing better to do

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on October 17th 2016, 2:11 am; edited 19 times in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

jeannie rose Empty Re: jeannie rose

Post by Chellizard October 23rd 2014, 8:18 am

You cannot start with a level 10 stat.

You need an ability point for the enhanced eyesight. The sensing whether or not someone is lying is more of an RP mechanic and needs permission from the RPer.

Super fast healing starts at around 6 or 7 ABI.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
jeannie rose JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 23rd 2014, 7:26 pm

okay so what would be a good starting Fighting Skills stat then?
and would her ability be 8 then cause healing starts at 6 0r 7 plus 1 for the eyesight?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Draiken October 24th 2014, 3:59 am

Ability is an overall category for the powers, so each individual power counts as a separate thing and has it's own grid of 10 available.

You would write it as: Healing (6) Enhanced Sight (1)
Draiken
Draiken

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2014-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 24th 2014, 10:00 pm

okay so would i put Enhanced  senses(1) or each sense as a separate one? also would I put her speed as Ability or would it just under her speed. also, I'm not sure what her starting fighting stat should because it should be high since Reflexes is counted in it and one of her powers is fast reflexes. or would her fast reflexes are listed as a score under ability or both. her reflexes are about like spidermans if that helps with figuring her fighting score out. also should we put skills the chratcers have,its not in there but seems like it should be
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 26th 2014, 12:38 pm

You only need 1 stat to have 3 INT or 3 OCC. Whichever one fits your character. I explained that in the PM I sent you.

So you've put three points on the grid that can be distributed elsewhere. Pick INT or OCC.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
jeannie rose JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 26th 2014, 2:33 pm

ok i picked int and moved the occ to her fighting and healing
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 26th 2014, 2:38 pm

You have 31 points spent on your grid, excluding wealth. I advise lowering FS by 1 point, or Speed by 1 point.

-My DeviantArt-
jeannie rose JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 26th 2014, 5:30 pm

ok fixed that
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 26th 2014, 6:24 pm

You won't be able to use the regen as an excuse as to why or why not you're fatigued until at least 9 ABI is acquired.

So, I'm going to approve and move this so you can get started on some RPing!

-My DeviantArt-
jeannie rose JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien January 23rd 2015, 7:10 pm

Unapproved for edits.

Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 23rd 2015, 7:21 pm

plus 1 to Intelligence and added stuff to appearance part
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien January 23rd 2015, 7:33 pm

Reapproved.

Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 5th 2015, 10:16 pm

Approved for new system

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 16th 2016, 6:15 pm

Unapproved to edit into the new template.

-My DeviantArt-
jeannie rose JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top