The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Hired (Jeannie Rose) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Hired (Jeannie Rose) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Hired (Jeannie Rose) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Hired (Jeannie Rose) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Hired (Jeannie Rose) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Hired (Jeannie Rose) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Hired (Jeannie Rose) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Hired (Jeannie Rose) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Hired (Jeannie Rose) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Hired (Jeannie Rose) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Hired (Jeannie Rose) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Hired (Jeannie Rose) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hired (Jeannie Rose)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hired (Jeannie Rose) Empty Hired (Jeannie Rose)

Post by VoidOfEclipse November 12th 2016, 8:58 am

Dusk was settling in over the Big Apple, so it wasn't hard for Void to find shadows that lead to the unexpectedly tidy alley she was to rendezvous at. The meta-girl had a meeting with a potential client, one she had heard had quite a few connections with different sorts of Metas. It was a vague request made by one Jeannie Rose. Something along the lines of assisting her to find some leads on a criminal. She could only wonder who the criminal was since it could be any number of people in this city. However ambiguous this person was and how shady the job seemed to be, Void was willing to risk the meeting in case her client turned out to be a valuable informant.

Still, she decided early onto be in full costume by the time she had reached her destination. Her black and gray suit held back the breeze and kept her concealed in the dark alley. Void had come a bit early to test her client's punctuality. One could tell a lot about a person by their adherence to plans made. She settled in by leaning against a cold brick wall of one of the buildings making up the alley and waited patiently.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VoidOfEclipse
VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Black just suits me, I don't have a favorite color."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 109
Job : Espionage and Infiltry
Humor : Make me laugh and I'll kill you.
Registration date : 2016-06-15

Back to top Go down

Hired (Jeannie Rose) Empty Re: Hired (Jeannie Rose)

Post by Jeannie Rose November 12th 2016, 3:04 pm

So Jeannie wonders about new york,she had got a tip about a big bounty to catch. At the moment she was looking for some spy lady,her friend she got the tip from said there'd be someone she could this person would could help her out.

How does one find a spy, though Jeannie thinks also she wonders if she might meet the ninja turtles why she was here. she could get them to sign the ninja turtles t-shirt she was wearing.

She notices a lady in a black and gray suit. she looks spy likeHey lady would you happen to be a spy,I'm supposed to meet one to help me catch some bad guys. oh wait if you was a spy you wouldn't tell people huh how I'm I supposed to know who is the spy I'm to meet then ?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by VoidOfEclipse November 12th 2016, 3:36 pm

Void was a bit... Surprised to see the blonde girl walking up to her in the most conspicuous garb she'd ever seen. She had no idea what kind of cartoon the girl had on her novelty tee shirt and was in no real hurry to find out. Void stopped leaning against the wall and stood upright, pointing with one hand to her full face mask.

"Yes. Did the mask give it away?" She asked without bothering to cover up her obviously Latin accent. All sarcasm aside, Void crossed her arms and scanned the girl. She seemed pretty harmless and not like someone who'd be interested in hiring a spy at all. "Call me Void. You must be Jeannie, then?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VoidOfEclipse
VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 12th 2016, 5:45 pm

yeah I guess it does make you mysteriously looking. yay, it was a lot easier to find you then I thought it would be. Yup, I'm Jeannie,void huh that's an interesting name. so let's catch some bad guys where do we start? Do we go to your secret hideout and get some cool spy gadgets to play with? Jeannie jumps up and down excited she never meet a spy before and is quite curious how real ones match up to their movie versions.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by VoidOfEclipse November 13th 2016, 2:02 pm

Void blinked behind her mask, not really knowing how to answer Jeannie when she wasn't sure of the job she was hired for was anyways. Plus this girl was taking her off guard with all of the naive questions about secret lairs and stuff. She started off slowly, "Well... how about we start with what we know about this person you're looking for. Their name, anything special about them, and the last place you saw them."

The girl uncrossed her arms and gestured to Jeannie as she spoke, hoping to get her on the right track since it seemed she was a bit... distractible. Void seriously wondered what this girl's deal was. She just seemed too perky to be anyone of serious concern, yet rumor spoke of her talent. But she would just have to watch the girl closely to see what her real game was.

VoidOfEclipse
VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 13th 2016, 3:19 pm

oh yeah that,right let me check my notesShe takes a notebook that says Jeannie's bad guy list on it. new jersey,new Mexico ok new york let's see oh yeah it's this one. a cat burglar with a liking for fancy historical stuff.

so with all the museums here it's a good spot for the thief to strike next,that's why I need your help lots of spots to check. and I'm not sure about their name the thief's really sneaky. So there's not stuff on them.

They might be a ghost or a ninja though cause they get in and out without a trace. Let's see I got some stuff on places the mystery thief supposedly struck.take a look
She looks in her bag and pulls out a folder with a smiley ghost holding a painting and shadow thief written under it and hands it to void.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VoidOfEclipse November 15th 2016, 7:36 am

Void couldn't help but let her lips twitch towards either a smile or a smirk, but she didn't let it progress so far as to find out. The decorated folder was amusing. It was almost too out of character for such a wild looking girl, for her to be so organized as to have a folder on her. Void cut all of the useless thought off abruptly as she began flipping through the file. Three big art museums in New York had been hit, along with some galleries with smaller collections and exhibitions. The big ones were the Neue Galerie, the Heckscher Museum of Art, and the Met Breuer.

"He last hit the Met Breuer art museum, so we should start the investigation around there....", Void trailed off slightly as she continued looking at the papers. The pieces of art taken ranged from small, not-so-famous paintings, to well renown sculptures that seemed impossible to thief alone. It seemed very random. But something bothered her about the names of the museums themselves."The names of these Museums have German origin." she pointed out while handing the ridiculous looking files back to Jeannie for her to take a look. Maybe the connection wasn't with the paintings themselves, but with the museums.

VoidOfEclipse
VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 15th 2016, 2:10 pm

ok that's a great idea Jeannie jumps up and down excited they now had a place to start. german huh that's interesting wonder what that's got to do with it I just love puzzles, huh wonder if it's those darn nazis again
not sure why but me and those guys keep bumping into each other.

Jeannie puts the file back in her bag then looks around. right on to the museum......which way would that be? I never been here before.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VoidOfEclipse November 16th 2016, 12:05 am

Void had a very hard time not asking about the Nazis. Because seriously, how did such a sweet girl get mixed up in bounty hunting and terroists? But, she was hired to investigate and assist, not ask personal questions. Though she did file away the information in case it became pertinent later.

Fortunately Void had her own place around the former city of glory, and had taken to memorizing places of interest. "Madison Avenue. If we're on 106th and first avenue, it should only take a few minutes to drive there." She said, pulling a pair of keys from a small pocket on her right upper arm. She clicked the remote starter and watched casually as her sleek, jet black motorcycle lit up from where it was hidden in a deep shadow. The engine roared to life before settling down to a nice purr, just how she liked it. Maura sauntered over to it and swung a leg over one side, effectively blending in with the dark vehicle. She looked to Jeannie.

"There's a seat for a passenger behind me, if you want it."

VoidOfEclipse
VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 16th 2016, 1:35 am

Jeannie smiles and looks excited when the spy girl shows her bikeyay you like motorcycles too? neat yeah, that makes sense we just go together plus it'll save me money on gas. She jumps on the bike behind her so is black your favorite color? mine's pink. so is void like your super spy name?
do you got a regular name? cause I'm not really a codename person. I know that's how hero and spy stuff works. but just seems weird I'd rather know people's real names easier to be friends that way.

you know figure if you're going to work together might as well be buddies. so does your motorcycle shoot rockets like the spy bikes in movies ?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VoidOfEclipse November 17th 2016, 12:32 pm

Void managed to keep up with Jeannie's outflow of questions. She was already becoming used to the girl's erratic behavior, which in and of itself was surprisingly refreshing. Void revved the bike's engine a bit while remaining in neutral before answering, "Black just suits me, I don't have a favorite color." was her first answer, which seemed a silly comment next to her incoming answer; "I assume that means Jeannie Rose is you real name, if you don't use... code names. I don't usually give out my real name...."

Void had to think for a second longer before continuing. She really seemed to be dealing with a Hero of sorts, and Jeannie seemed okay so far. It made Void feel bad to reject her request. Since she hated feeling such a way, she decided to fix it right then, "It's Maura. Make sure you call me Void when people are around, okay?" She finally gave, feeling better instantly and regaining her peace.

"If you want to be friends, then I hope you don't plan on telling others about my identity. As for the bike... She's got some tricks up her sleeves, yes. But no rockets." Maura finished, shifting into first and grabbing the brake before slowly letting it up and taking off a bit suddenly, veering out onto the darkening streets. "Oh, and there are no helmets, so I suggest you hold on."

VoidOfEclipse
VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 17th 2016, 3:46 pm

Jeannie smilesyup Jeannie rose is me,Maura that's a pretty name. ok, I'll remember to do that and I'm good at keeping secrets. hold on yay I like hugs. She wraps her arms around Maura's waist.yay adventure time go!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VoidOfEclipse November 17th 2016, 5:47 pm

Void, or Maura now, hadn't been expecting Jeannie to cling to her so suddenly and it made her jump just a bit when she did. Physical contact was on the list of her least favorite things to do. But she supposed she deserved it for not specifying the side bars that Jeannie was supposed to hang on to instead of her waist. "Yeah, adventure time." she mumbled to herself.

Maura zipped down the nearly empty city streets. New York wasn't exactly a popular place since the NY Assault, which made it all the easier for her to shift into fifth gear and rocket down the long paved roads. She didn't even bother stopping at any of the lights or looking out for police. No doubt they were way to busy keeping an eye out for certain villainous organizations and not traffic violations. Soon she rolled up to the building in question and slowed to a stop a few yards away from it. It was dark outside by now and people were still filing in and out. How the streets were empty but a museum was still popular was beyond Maura.

"We should take a look around the crime scene." Maura stated as she reached down into a black leather saddle bag attached to her bike, unsipping it and drawing out a large black trench coat. She settled her bike down and put it on, taking off her mask and stuffing it into one of the pockets. She ruffled her short brown hair a bit to make it fluffier and shifted her eyes towards Jeannie, "I hope you won't tell anyone about my face either," She said, half jokingly. She waited on the sidewalk for Jeannie and mentioned; "Going in casual should be less suspicious than in a mask, right? Lead the way, miss."

VoidOfEclipse
VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 17th 2016, 9:21 pm

yay that was fun Jeannie smiles amused by their ride. When they got there Maura got a jacket and took off her maskyeah I guess it would be if you wore your mask someone might think you're a thief. I like you better this way anyway,you're too pretty to wear a mask. Jeannie not wanting anyone to hear gets close to Maura and whispers to her.It's ok to call you Maura now right,cause your only void when you have your mask right? ok then let's go then.

Jeannie skips merrily to the museum entrances curious about what they might find.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VoidOfEclipse November 17th 2016, 10:25 pm

"Yes, well, that's pretty obvious I would think..." Maura stated matter-of-factory, no emotion in her voice on account of being too caught off guard by the comment of her not needing a mask. Such an open statement made her want to put it on and never take it off again. But it seemed Jeannie didn't seem too bothered by it. The brunette followed the blonde through the Museum's entrance. No one was taking an entrance fee inside, and Maura assumed that to be because literally half of their collection was gone. Some beautiful paintings still held fast on the walls, but there were plaques with nothing above them in many places, police tape stretched across several areas that held nothing but evidence cards.

"I guess your guy liked a lot of the art in here." Maura mentioned as she walked up beside the excited Jeannie. Her eyes scanned the area, noting that there weren't too many people observing the paintings this night. One man caught her eye. He was standing alone at a painting with a slightly miffed expression. What stood out about him to Maura was that he wasn't looking at the picture he was in front of, but at the empty space beside it . Maura nudged Jeannie and pointed to him, "Let's see if that guy knows something, he's acting fishy."

VoidOfEclipse
VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top