The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Night Terrors (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Night Terrors (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Night Terrors (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Night Terrors (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Night Terrors (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Night Terrors (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Night Terrors (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Night Terrors (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Night Terrors (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Night Terrors (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Night Terrors (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Night Terrors (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Night Terrors (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNight Terrors (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_voting_barNight Terrors (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Night Terrors (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNight Terrors (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_voting_barNight Terrors (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Night Terrors (Jeannie)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Night Terrors (Jeannie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Night Terrors (Jeannie)

Post by The Grey December 29th 2015, 9:38 pm

The gore on Jardin's face is irrelevant and he quickly wipes it away with his arm. Eyes clear, he moves quickly, retrieving his own weapons, machete to his hip, gun to hand. "Don't worry, I'm fine,"

Positioning himself behind a van, Jardin lined his sights up with the lane the parked vehicles formed. "Try taking a wiff of one of these vans. I think these vamps use them to bring back their prey." Glancing to Jeannie, he continued. "Then you can lead us to the right door one the first try."

The thief took a knee at the sound of a door bursting open. "But please hurry," he added. A squeeze produced four loud pops from his weapon, causing a hapless vamp coming around a corner to lose his head. "I would rather not be stuck doing all the work."

He would continued to fire off shots at any vamp to try and rush him...

The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 29th 2015, 11:41 pm

stuck doing all the work, huh Jeannie is pretty sure she has done a lot to help, once again she's being used as a bloodhound will guess that's what she's good at so she goes about with her partners request to check the vans out. smelling around them huh mr.lee's guess seems to be spot on his such a smarty pants. she smells the vampires and some humans smell, Chloroform eww that's stinky probably what the vampires uses to take the prisoners.

after awhile Jeannie sorts out the smells so she can tell which is which
now for the tracking them down and freeing the prisoners. she gets out of the van to tell lee okay I got the human scents so I can find where the vampires are keeping them huh looks like the vampires got tired of waiting on them, lee is firing at the doorway trying to hold off a group of vampires trying to get in,huh Mr. lee said to hurry so this won't do she'll have to remove them quickly so they can move on. Jeannie climbs back into the van and starts it up and takes off aiming for the wall honking the horn wildly

charge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drives past lee smashing through the wall into the group of surprised vampires squishing them under the van and rubble of the wall the van slides to a stop and Jeannie climbs out with a big smile quite amused with herself, she dusts herself off then looks around smelling the air right oh this way then she points out the direction to lee where they need to go then skips down the hallway following the smell of the captured humans.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey January 2nd 2016, 3:30 pm

Seeing the van wipe out a mob of vampires was quite a sight. Approaching the carnage, Jardin could not help but comment, saying, "Not particularly subtle, but hey..."

Looking over the bodies, the thief could see none of them would be getting up any time soon. "Yikes." None of them proved interesting, though...

Using one of the explosives from Jeannie's bag, he rigged up a support structure for remote detonation. He'd let her blow the place as an apology for stealing from her.

He quickly rejoins the bounty hunter, following her nose to a thin iron door. "Hang on," he said, slipping ahead of he ally. Placing an ear to the door, he listened for a moment, eyes shut.

The door creaked as it opened. At first, Jardin did nothing. Then he dived, landing on his back, firing a volley into the ceiling. He rolled aside just as a body fell in a heap where he had been.

"That's the last I think," Jardin said, getting to his feet. "We can get these folk to safety now," he added, indicating the rest of the room.

The room was full of hanging racks, racks that held dozens of civilians who were being kept for an onhand meal. A morbid pantry of living food. The group was varied, men and women, different races and such. But the shear size of the operation dwarfed the one Jardin had already been a part of.

Glancing back to the vamp he had just killed, Jardin noticed the creature was wearing a peculiar "necklace." The thief just stood there, looking down for a while before asking, "Really?" Reclaiming his rosary, the young man elected to wrap the beaded chain about is left wrist. It would do for now.

He then joined the bounty hunter in he work of liberating the humans.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Corey Jardin (The Grey)[XP]
Special Agent Sarah Jardin[XP]
Heather Jardin (Violet Feral)
Antonio Ramirez (Guerrero)[XP]
Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 2nd 2016, 7:04 pm

Jeannie looks around huh a big number of people will good thing she and lee came about to free them now how to get them out, Jeannie pulls out a knife and starts cutting them losses. huh kinda freaky them making a people buffet, good idea, though, lucky for you guys were here to save the day! right this way and we'll see about your escaping acomadations

Jeannie leads the group back to garage smiling telling them to watch their step as the go through the rubble left from her mess she made. she gets the door open and helps them pile into the vans how amusing there getting out the same way they came in. after the last van leaves, Jeannie looks in her bag one last thing to do before she leaves too, huh? where it go, Jeannie stomps her foot annoyed.

hey Mr. lee have you seen a bomb laying around? I seem to have lost mine, it's about this big and has wires and stuff, I brought one to blow this place up after we got everyone out so no new vampires could move in, now what am I supposed to do Jeannie looks around for her bomb,mr. bomb come out come out where ever you are? it's time to make boom boom

Jeannie finally finds it all wired up already. there you are most be bomb fairies, ok time to go then onces outside Jeannie digs around in her bag and finds the big red button to push and sets off the bomb time for us to blow this joint Jeannie cheers excited watching the vampires lair burst into flames and collapse. victory is Jeannie's! now for victory snacks, all that work made me hungry, think is saw a golden corral down the street when we came by want come get munchies with me? we should probably get going I hear sirens fire men and cops are coming and standing in front of a blown up building might look suspicious
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey January 5th 2016, 7:09 pm

"Agreed," Jardin said on the subject of leaving. His reasoning, though, had more to do with the fact he was already a thief; his prints were on file.

Stowing his own machinegun, and the machete on his hip in the bag that still held his ammo, he followed the hyper bounty hunter away.

At the restaurant, paused. "Jeannie," he called. Unslinging his bag, he placed it at her feat. "I actually have some things to take care of." Glancing down at the weapons, he added, "I want you to keep these. I don't like guns all that much." He smirked, removing his filter mask.

Stepping away, half turning, he waved, "See ya 'round, then."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Corey Jardin (The Grey)[XP]
Special Agent Sarah Jardin[XP]
Heather Jardin (Violet Feral)
Antonio Ramirez (Guerrero)[XP]
Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top