The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Mr. E I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Mr. E I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Mr. E I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Mr. E I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Mr. E I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Mr. E I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Mr. E I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Mr. E I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Mr. E I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Mr. E I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Mr. E I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Mr. E I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Mr. E I_vote_lcapMr. E I_voting_barMr. E I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Mr. E

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mr. E Empty Mr. E

Post by Mr. E January 14th 2013, 2:57 pm

Mr. E
Inter planer man of mystery

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Mr. E
Title: Detective
Alignment: Neutral good
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'3
Weight: 240 lbs
Blood type: O+

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Legacy

Personality: Philip is very dedicated and hard working, to the point of obsession. Once he has a problem to solve, he never stops trying. The only exception to this rule is for people that he respects and likes. Of course his insaitable curiosity will lead him to finding out a lot about a certain individual no matter what. There are some lines he wont cross.

He is a hard ass and doesn't have much of a soft spot for anything other than children. The soft spot comes from a remorse he carries around with him after a tragedy struck a close friend. He uses that though, to further fuel his drive, as he hunts for people and creatures out there, that would do harm to a child.

History: Philip was born in Toronto, Ontario to a police family. His father, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, grand father, etc etc, all the way down his family line were in law enforcement, so long as it was there in one form or another. Some crooked, some bad at their jobs, some legends. But all cops. He didn't deviate far from his families law enforcing heritage; signing up with the military he eventually became an MP.

While serving overseas in the middle east one day, he was on leave and exploring the city he was stationed at. A little drinking and fooling around with friends ended up with him lost in some back alley at night. As he was walking he heard some screaming, and his protective instincts kicking in, he busted into a basement off to the side, breaking through the rotting wooden door with a firm boot and little trouble. What he saw was something he was never prepared for. Blood everywhere, humans cut up and piled all over the room, and there standing above one of the most terrified children he had ever seen, was a cultist, of some faith he had no idea, wielding a sinister curved knife.

Had he known then, all that he knows now, he would have recognized the symbols painted with the blood of victims. Would have noticed that the piles of body parts were actually grisly shrines. And he would have realized, that he was walking into a summoning ceremony. The man at the altar had it all set, so one more death would summon the spirit of a Djinn into the room to inhabit the living vessels within. But he didn't know any of that. So when he pulled his Model 29 .44 Magnum revolver and shot the man dead? The spirit entered the room, and fractured itself. Stealing the boy's body for it's own, and cloaking Philip in it's ethereal shroud. Granting him the inconspicuousness he would so come to value later in his life as a detective.

But in that moment. When the dark power was washing over him. As he stared into the eyes of the young boy while the humanity was stripped from him... He had no idea what was happening. He just knew it was wrong. Wrong on so many levels. Wrong in ways he could not even begin to grasp. And he knew then. That someone, some how, had to police things like this. So that innocents like that child wouldn't be at risk from the things that go bump in the night.

So he did research on what he had seen. Constantly digging deeper. And there was always deeper to go. Eventually he lost his job because of his obsession. There was always more to know! More to learn! He grew mad with trying to separate the facts from the Disney world fiction. Eventually he found a mentor. A man without a name, beyond master. The man trained him in different ways to fight. Helped open his "Third eye" so he could understand the subtleties in different magics, and even took him into other realms of being. Including the Astral realm, the world of dead, a world of demons, and many worlds of wonder. Traveling these different planes he learned much of himself, and the universe as a whole. Now with the knowladge of how to find these portals. The information he needs to detect the workings of magical creatures in the world, and the eye to know them from us, he has set himself on a quest to police the places in between to defend the world from things that would do it wrong.

Now? When things go bump in the night? He bumps back.

The Powers

His only power is a shroud that is always over himself. It doesn't make him invisible, but it just makes him seem mundane, and easily over looked, especially in a crowd. If he is in a place where he shouldn't be, it has less of an effect, but still helps him sneak about. Until he starts doing things to bring attention to himself, the sounds he makes are also muted by the shroud. Even when he has someone's attention, like during a fight. It obscures his facial features so most people aren't even sure what ethnicity he is.

The last trait the shroud has, is it makes him easily forgettable. Unless that person has strong feelings or opinions(Positive or negative) about him, he will slowly fade from their memory, until he is either completely forgotten or the mind makes it's own memories of someone else doing the things he did. He can drop the shroud every hour or so.

Grid
Intelligence: 7
Occult: 7
Strength: 3
Speed: 3
Durability: 3
Ability: 1
Fighting Skills: 6
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 1

Last edited by Mr. E on January 14th 2013, 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Too many points)
Mr. E
Mr. E

Quote : When things go Bump in the night, I bump back.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2013-01-13

Back to top Go down

Mr. E Empty Re: Mr. E

Post by Arcana January 14th 2013, 2:59 pm

This character has 31 points,you can only have 30 points
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. E January 14th 2013, 3:09 pm

Oops. Thanks for that. I'll drop an Occult.

Changing the ability level instead on your recommendation. Thanks again for the advice.
Mr. E
Mr. E

Quote : When things go Bump in the night, I bump back.

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2013-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 14th 2013, 3:41 pm

Looks good approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum