The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapWay of the law (Woof) - Page 7 I_voting_barWay of the law (Woof) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapWay of the law (Woof) - Page 7 I_voting_barWay of the law (Woof) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Way of the law (Woof)

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Way of the law (Woof)

Post by Shadowoof January 16th 2019, 11:57 am

Clair flinched at Jett's voice. Jett was real... Very real. But then... How did she get here? Where was here... Last thing she remembered was the monster in a metal form...And a cold warmth, embracing her, hiding her... Keeping her... Safe?

With what looked like Jett's friend leaving the two, Clair looked back up to Jett with warned eyes, eyes that wanted to close and go back to sleep. To not deal with what she should suffer. And she would. Clair deserved that for making Jett worry. And Jett deserved the answer.

"When I left... And I saw I still had the necklace... I wanted... I didn't want to put your friend in a dangerous situation. I had it... Planned. I took photo's... Videos..." With shaky hands, Clair reached into her shirt and slowly pulled out her phone, before just leaving it beside her, seemingly not having the strength to even hand it to Jett.

"I was going to leave... Wait for them to come... Give it to her... But Helen... Mother called... Ring tone... Then they came, I held them back, tried to escape... But.." Her hands then traveled to the holes in her shirt, where the bullets had punctured her skin, which was as clear as the day she was born despite that. "Then the... This person... Was there. But, their voice... It sounded so familiar, strange, distorted, but it was the voice of the monster... And I don't... I don't remember anything after that... Just warmth... Like I was being protected.." Clair seemed to mumble at the end, her hands trailing from the torn bits of her shirt to the moon pendent that hung from her neck, gently caressing it.

"Well. I'm going to get changed. And call someone about my door. Seriously. Food in the fridge. And don't let the asshole sleep on you. She'll never get off." Euna left towards another room, clearly the bedroom. The cat in question would stare down at Jett and Clair, a single lazy eye glaring at the two before lazily giving up at staring the intruders out of the house, preferring to stretch out and curl up where she had been laying the entire time.

Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1508
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jett Lockwood January 17th 2019, 8:21 am

“The whole point of sending my friend, is that they are trained. They are an officer of the law. They would have been able to obtain evidence legally.” Jett’s hand tugged at her skirt and clenched tightly. Jett was trying her best to remain calm. She took a moment to pause before addressing Clair again. “What you did was against the law. Even if the Pharmacy had survived, all the data you collected wouldn’t have held up in court.” Jett went silent again. She’d turn her head away from the girl, propping it up with her hand.

The blind woman needed a moment to calm down. She could feel herself getting heated. It was out of character for her. Still she couldn’t help feeling angry. Not waiting for Euna to come back, Jett rose from her seat at the kitchen table and approached Clair. Her right hand immediately shot out, palm facing upward. “I want you to hand over that necklace right now! It’s done nothing but get you into trouble. This is now the second time you’ve ignored my warnings and the second time you’ve nearly been killed. It’s obviously doing more harm to you than good!”

Jett would not move her hand. She was prepared to stand in front of the girl all day until she handed over the pendant. And this time Clair best have turned it over for real. “Im not moving from this spot till you hand it over…For real this time.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Jett Lockwood
Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 17th 2019, 8:48 am

Clair looked down, doing her best to hide herself from Jett, and failing quite miserably, why couldn't it have worked. It could have been anonymous evidence. Something. What she did... It had to have been done for something, to incur this wraith. Clair wished for it to just mean something, because if it meant nothing... Nothing at all...

Clair flinched once more when Jett demanded the necklace, much like how her friend had before. Only this time, it was Jett. Jett wanted to take it away from her, her warmth, the only thing that made her feel during the coldness, the thing that protected her. The young girl brought her hands to hide the pendent, almost defensively, as if Jett was going to attack it, her body shivering with fear and unsure feelings. "I..." Clair began, only unable to continue, words felt empty. What could she say? What could she do?

The cat above Clair began to growl and hiss, low, threatening, but not at Clair or Jett. Clair herself didn't notice, she was in the midst of a struggle. She didn't want to give it up, but clearly Jett only wanted it for her own safety. This thing was the reason why Clair was in that horrible basement, why she had been shot, Clair knew that, she did... But... She couldn't give it up, the idea of giving it up seemed foreign, strange, it was as if the last time, when she thought she had, only to find she hadn't...

It was to betray it this time, the last time... Clair didn't understand the last time... She didn't understand this time. Why couldn't she... "My head!" Clair uttered, grasping onto her forehead, as if in pain. "I can't... I... I can't. Do it." She snapped, the cat's growls growing louder.

Till the hiss of air being cut stopped the noise, and Clair found her head had stopped hurting, she lowered her hands from head and looked up to see Euna in a oversized shirt, her golden spear having cut a black shadow much like the one Vaedren had seen before in half, but rather then a plain man, this one looked more animalistic, sporting several tails along with claws and teeth, it's face contorted between a human figure and that of a fox, and it had looked as if it was about to pounce from above Jett, right at her, if not for Euna's interruption, the black mist once more, dissipating and breaking apart.

"Jett. I'd suggest you leave that topic alone for now. If what I am theorizing is... Correct. Then you might know her situation well. if you catch my meaning." The Arcadian would state, twirling her spear away from everyone, before holding it to her side with a arm, and lowering her other hand to scratch her cat along it's neck. "Good girl... Knew I kept you around for a reason."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months

Back to top Go down

Post by Jett Lockwood January 17th 2019, 9:06 am

Jett’s normally serene face contorted into a menacing glare. Regardless of the struggle Clair was currently facing in trying to protect the necklace, Jett didn’t care. She wanted it gone. Removed from the girls possession as soon as humanly possible. Which is why amid the growling and hissing of the cat, Vaedren suddenly growling, and Clair saying she couldn’t part with the necklace, that Jett snapped. “I don’t care if you can’t! You WILL remove that necklace from your neck. I’m not going to sit by and have to find out you’ve been shot for a third time!” Jett stomped her foot down.

She’d suddenly snap to her senses as she felt a small gust of wind pass in front of her face, seemingly snapping her out of this angry state. It wouldn’t last for long thought. As Euna butted in with a comment about Clair’s situation being similar to Jett’s, the blind woman quickly retorted. “Yeah? Well my situation hasn’t tried to get me killed on 2 separate occasions! Nor has it influenced my actions in anyway!”

Jett’s sudden string of aggression was beginning to worry Vaedren. This wasn’t like her. Yet this was beginning to become the norm. “Jett. Please calm down. We are not happy about Clair either. But she is frightened! Taking the necklace from her is complicated!”

The Characters
Spoiler:
Jett Lockwood
Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 17th 2019, 9:27 am

Euna stared back at Jett, almost impassively, she had a frown on her face, almost annoyed. "I'm trying very hard, not to mention him, I am trying, to care. But fine." Leaning her spear against the chair, Euna leaned over the couch and grabbed a hold of Clair, placing her hand's against the girls ears, pressing hard to muffle what the demon had to say, something Clair didn't have much of a choice against, she was still too confused, too stunned, to really have much a understanding of anything happening.

"Vaedren. Cares about you. You and him are... One. You're so together, I worry for how long you will be a human Jett, I worry you will soon start to smell like us and not because of the dog. Clair. This girl, has something else that killed it's other hosts because it didn't like them. It likes her. But relationships, are sticky. You have good ones. And you can have manipulative ones. Abusive ones. You can love and hurt. I know that well... She handed me a necklace we all saw on her, that was fake. My guess is, the one we see now, is fake... I always found, the pendent inside their chests. When they were dead. Think about that, and be happy that at least she heals... Sadly... She heals."

Done, the demoness would slide her hands from Clair with a sigh, grabbing her spear, she'd move towards her room. "Feel free to stay here for tonight. I got my own shit to work out." With a final growl, the woman would slam her door shut.

Clair would look up to Jett, looking apologetic, she'd make an effort to actually sit up this time, to not face Jett while on her back. "Umm.. I'm sorry... I just... I don't know. It isn't that I don't... I want.. I do, want to give it up. Give it away. Throw it. But also... I just... Can't... And I thought if I can't... Then I should do something with it." Clair finally admitted, not having heard all of what Euna had to say, but it wasn't to Clair to pique into Jett's life, not when Jett was doing so much... Caring, so much about her.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months

Back to top Go down

Post by Jett Lockwood January 17th 2019, 9:48 am

Vaedren hissed as Euna stormed out of the room after her little rant. She wasn’t wrong though. Jett was losing herself more and more each day. And it scared the massive demon. Vaedren had found something to care for. Something he had a far stronger attachment to than Arcadian and it’s queens. This lowly human. This broken thing. She wasn’t broken at all. She was strong. She had stood up for him and accepted him into her life even after she had been told she was tricked. Vaedren owed her a great deal. He’d be dead by now if it weren’t for her.

This is why they had to find the queen. Why the curse needed to be undone. Jett was slowly becoming a monster and eventually would lose her life. Vaedren couldn’t have that.

While these thoughts ruminated in the demon’s mind, Jett took to addressing Clair. Now that all the steam had left her sails she seemed to be calmer. Not one hundred percent back to her normal peaceful self, but nicer that she was a few minutes ago. “The ‘evidence’ you think you got. It wouldn’t have helped. As a matter of fact it would have only complicated things. You went into that building without a permit. Nathaniel and his lawyers would have had it thrown out instantly. And by then it would have given Mr. Powers a heads up and he would have moved shop.”

Jett crept back to the seat in the kitchen and sat down. “I just don’t get why you think you know better than me. Im really trying here Clair. But this sort of thing, it can’t go on.” Shaking her head, Jett rose from the seat and stumbled towards the front door of the apartment. “Im heading home. It’s been a long evening. I suggest you stay hear and rest up. Get Euna to take you home in the morning.” Jett would say, not even bothering to turn around and face Clair.

(THE END)

The Characters
Spoiler:
Jett Lockwood
Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content