The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapWay of the law (Woof) - Page 6 I_voting_barWay of the law (Woof) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Way of the law (Woof) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapWay of the law (Woof) - Page 6 I_voting_barWay of the law (Woof) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Way of the law (Woof)

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Way of the law (Woof)

Post by Jett Lockwood December 17th 2018, 8:07 am

Well Euna didn’t have to say anything. Despite her attempt at looking tough and trying to power through the smell, her attempt to use the wall as a crutch was a dead give away. She was not handling this very well. Neither was Vaedren for that matter, but he had the benefit of having a host. The smell was terrible yes, but it didn’t affect Jett as heavily as it did the two demons. She pressed forward, despite all of Vaedren’s bickering. With each step the woman took, the more audible the voices became. There was definitely a commotion happening up ahead.

If the sudden out burst of voices had set Jett on edge, then the ensuing gunfire caused a knot to form in her stomach. The blind woman found herself using a hand to hold herself up. She felt like collapsing amid the nausea Vaedren had been experiencing and her rattled nerves. Oh god please no! Please don’t let that be what I think it is. Please… She felt herself praying, no begging a higher power that what she heard and what she imagined weren't the same thing. A group of the labs workers would soon appear in the previously abandoned hallway.

Jett’s gaze remained fixated on the ground. She was trying to wrap her mind around the situation. It wasn’t until Vaedren was in control that all the shooting and stuff happened. Which meant Jett always missed it. But being in the situation they were in now, Jett found herself panicking. It took the workers sudden acknowledgement of Euna and Jett’s presence for the blind woman to snap out it. She looked up, still seeing everything with Vaedren’s help. The people before them were wearing white hazmat suits and gas masks. A few of them were also Armed. “H-Heads up!” Jett warned Euna as the goons all drew their weapons.

Jett braced herself for the worst. She knew Vaedren would keep her safe, she just didn’t know to what extent. Summoning up enough strength, Vaedren overtook Jett in an instant. His large crimson body immediately filling up the hallway. “Sorry Jett. We’ll handle this for now. You can take over when were done here.” he growled, while also trying not to vomit.

Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof December 17th 2018, 9:21 am

Euna would continue on, holding her nose with her free hand, her fist pressing into the wall every few seconds when the demon found herself in need of a crutch. They were getting closer, and Euna was going to seriously murder this kid with words when they got out for having to make the two of them do this..

First, however, it seemed Euna was going to have to murder a few people to get to mouthing the ears off the young teenager. Looking to Vaedren, who saw a need to take over. Euna scoffed and pressed away from the wall. "Did ya forget I'm here? You don't got the time to be wasting here. I'll handle the pansies, you go make sure that girl is still alive. Better be." Euna stated as she pulled out the spear head, old and brittle looking, shoving it onto her stick as if it belonged, and it did. She could survive whatever these ponts did to her, but she wasn't in the best state to just handle them. She needed... She needed something she didn't think she'd ever need the moment she had separated the two pieces.

Charging it with her magic, Euna pulled the weapon back and threw it forwards, a strange sort of current seemed to run though the stick as it passed over Vaedren's shoulder, the demoness no longer behind him as the wood began to chip and peel away.

Then, like a flash, the spear shot forward with a sonic boom, embedding itself into one of the lab workers chests, and not a moment later, Euna was behind them, pulling a golden spear through their chest and out the back into her hands, before twirling the blade across the neck of another and spearing a third in the knee before twisting the spear head from their flesh and and smacking them across the face with the spiked hilt. Lips reared back over her gums, her shark teeth in full affect as she threw the spear a second time, the golden rod of death explosively appearing in another one of the workers gut with Euna appearing beside them in the same instant, but rather then go for her spear, she appeared mid lunge at another of the lab workers, her teeth sinking into their necks as she began to shake and tear apart their flesh. Infesting her senses with that of death and blood were her only focus. The stench of the air was just too much otherwise.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jett Lockwood December 20th 2018, 9:08 pm

Veadren let out a growl and flashed his razor sharp teeth at Euna. Who did she think she was, bossing him around like that. She should know by now that the massive brute only took orders from one person. Still she was right. There was gunfire from up ahead. And if Jett’s intuition and concern was well placed, then Clair was in trouble or worse. Letting out a final growl of frustration, the titanic demon shot forward, turning himself into one massive tendril as he did so. The tip of the large flashy tendril quickly became crystallized by the black goo that flowed around Vaedren’s body, allowing him to pierce and pass through one of the goons standing in his way.

He’d glance back for just a moment to see Euna do something similar to another one of the lab workers before turning around to go find Clair. Halfway down the hallway Vaedren froze in his tracks. He couldn’t proceed. Something was holding him back. It didn’t take long for him to figure out what, or rather who. “What do you think you’re doing mister! Do I need to remind you about what happened the last time you and Clair met?”

The demon’s head would dip out of embarrassment. But Jett was right. There was no definitive way of knowing exactly how the young girl would react to seeing the massive flesh monster. Despite this revelation, Vaedren had a hard time feeling comfortable with letting Jett take over. She’d be safe sure, but it was already shown that she was a little too tense for their current situation. “Vae….” the demon’s partner would say in a condescending tone. This was matched by a reluctant growl and sigh from the large red demon before he finally relinquished control back to Jett.

After swapping, Jett took a moment to adjust to her new found sight once more. It was so weird being able to see. It was mainly this way because while she was used to seeing nothing but pitch black, Vaedren could see everything. And since it was his eyes she was basically using, there was no sensitivity to the light or any other drawbacks. After finally getting adjusted, which only took about a few seconds, Jett rushed down a side corridor that the previous group had appeared from. Surly if they all came from this direction then this is where Clair must be, Jett thought. Entering the lab the first thing that Jett would be assaulted by were the harmful and nauseous fumes that filled the air.

Vaedren nearly lost control from how powerful the stench in the air was. The only thing holding him in place was the horrific scene that Jett was now witnessing. Two men were cautiously moving along the middle row of lab tables carrying a body. It wasn’t just any body though. It was Clair. Jett could see it clear as day. And for a moment, her heart sank into her stomach and her mind filled with dread. But it was only for a moment. Much like what happened up in the alleyway, Vaedren’s and Jett’s minds became blank. Their thoughts, emotions, and being seemed to become one in an instant. Like they had ceased to be two individuals and instead were one complete being.

The moment the men stopped to notice Jett, it was too late. Something had triggered, and the normally revealing armor that covered her body had morphed into a sleek full set of armor. The black goo that writhed on Vaedren’s body made an appearance for the first time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Jett Lockwood
Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof December 23rd 2018, 5:12 am

Pain. It didn't go away. The burn, the tearing of muscle and bone and organ. It didn't. Go. Away. But it did become less. More a imprint on Clair's mind then anything else. A pain that refused to make her think it was something less. A pain that refused her want to move, despite the hands on her... Maybe it was the hands, being handled as she was... It scared her. It scared her more then the feeling of metal shards plopping out of her skin right before it stitched itself back together.

But eventually she was dropped. Her hearing wasn't exactly a hundred percent, but the muffled yells and call outs told her someone was here. Was it Jett's friend? Couldn't have been... Maybe... Clair didn't know.. A part of her didn't want to care. She heard footsteps move away, more gunfire at the new arrival, she remained on the floor, face planted, the mist had cushioned her fall, and with the seconds that flew by, it grew.

Because while she didn't want to care. She had to care. Someone was down here, risking their life and while Clair wasn't sure exactly what was going on, she had to do something. So with a hand, and then her other, she brought them to her sides and began to slowly push herself up, onto her knees and then to her feet. So that the fox masked young girl would witness all that had happened while she had been healing and hiding in death.

"This is terrible. Like they have been dipped in sauce and that sauce was drugs. Horrible, terrible drugs..." Euna complained as she picked at her teeth, removing bits of flesh and gore.

Some of the unarmed ones had escaped, of course, they were not her focus. Not entirely. Her focus was to kill as many as she could, and hope they wouldn't ruin her leather shirt with bullets. And she had... Almost succeeded. Human's might not be tasty, but that human dying brought a smile to her lips.

Only for the smell to bring forbidden tears to the demons eyes. It was horrible, disgustingly so. It tainted her senses and now it tainted her meal. "Maybe the dog can spare a chunk... No. Bad enough I've done this... I will not go any further." Euna reprehended herself as she stood up and began to follow the way the goo had gone, leaving behind the massacre of half eaten and cut apart corpses she had stayed behind for.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jett Lockwood December 24th 2018, 5:14 am

The fully armored Jett stood motionless at the entrance to the lab. The foreman raised his gun to open fire on the newcomer. The two goons transporting Clair, would do the same, literally dropping what they were doing in order to join their boss in attacking this new arrival. Their bullets would hit the mark, but would prove ineffective. The black substance dancing around the surface of the armor quickly hardened around the woman’s upper body, preventing the gunfire from coming into contact with the crimson suit of armor. Despite the bullets having no effect, the men kept firing till their clips were empty.

“This…This is the problem with your boss. He cares more about quantity over quality. Tell me exactly what was going through you mind when you realized your bullets weren’t hurting me but continued to fire anyway….On second thought, don’t. I don’t really care.” The voice that echoed out from behind the helmet sounded as though two people were talking simultaneously. One voice was soft, calm, that of a female. The other was that of a male, deep, filled with anger and malice.

There was definitely an air of overconfidence radiating from Jett. Almost like the two of them felt or knew they were indestructible. They even let the lab workers reload their weapons before making a move. It didn’t matter what they did. Their bullets couldn’t hurt her. These animals had already hurt Jett far worse than any bullets could. Her mind was racked with guilt, anger, sorrow. But it wasn’t just Jett’s emotions either. Vaedren’s were mixed in there as well. Anger was the most prevalent. The armored woman sprinted straight for the foreman. Her arm reaching out for his gun. Her hand quickly clamped down on the barrel, squeezing till she could feel the barrel warp under the weight of her grip.

Jett’s other hand quickly shot forward grabbing the man by the throat. When the other two goons saw the small female hoist their boss several feet of the ground with one hand they decided to make a break for it. But they weren’t going anywhere. Two tendrils formed from the armor and snatched the men up just as they turned around to leave. “Any last words before I snap your neck like a toothpick?!”

The Characters
Spoiler:
Jett Lockwood
Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 6th 2019, 8:11 am

"Wh...o.." Clair whispered, her throat dry, she suddenly felt an urge to spit and did so, spitting the rust like taste from her mouth, and finding blood on the floor... She was shot. Right...

Hands trailing over the torn fabric in her jumper and shirt, she began to take off the outer layer as she looked to the intruder. Someone Clair didn't know, couldn't know, with the armor. But already, Clair both loved and disliked this new person.

Perhaps unaware of the girl, too focused on the foreman, Clair tried to find her voice, to tell them to stop, because the dead couldn't pay for their deeds. Every bit of recording she had would be nought if they died, her plan, her reason to do this, for Jett, would be made worthless.

But when two tendrils shot from the armored woman, who's echoed voice finally reached Clair's memories. She had heard that voice before... Those tendrils... Clair began to shake as the memories of a valley of blood rushed to her, just as her jumper hit the ground, and all the mist that had been packed inside it spilled out, spreading throughout the entire room.

"No..." Clair whined, still far too quiet. She needed to be louder... Louder. Raising her hands into the air, the mist followed, raising into the roof. "No!" Clair yelled at the top of her lungs as she brought her hands back to the ground, yet the mist didn't follow. What did. Was a sudden explosion as the pharmacy above them was suddenly struck with beams of light and energy, some of those beams breaking though the roof above those in the room and crashing into the floor, breaking it apart as the room, the earth around them rumbled and broke apart, the roof craving in on everyone in the lab and even the halls, Clair was not excused as well, for if anyone was to see, rubble caved around and atop the girl as well as she collapsed to the floor in exhaustion, the last image of her would be that of a black mist in the shape of a humanoid leaning over her before the two were covered in rubble.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jett Lockwood January 7th 2019, 6:46 am

The figure that had become an amalgamation of Jett and Vaedren, tightened their grip around the foreman’s neck. Not really giving him the opportunity to speak despite offering it. The man began to gasp for air, letting out a gurgling noise as the hand tightened around his throat. Meanwhile his two subordinates hung suspended by tendrils on either side of him. Both crying for the armored being to let them all go. Jett tuned them out. Vaedren heard them but refused to acknowledge their request. Suffering was the only thing in their future. Even if Vaedren had seen Clair recover from a bullet wound before, Jett hadn’t. And her anger was what was now driving them.

It was an anger that the blind woman had never exhibited before. It was totally against her character to be this angry, but she was. Maybe it was because she and the demon were partially merged in this form. Her’s and Vaedren’s thoughts and feelings had often crossed before, but this felt different. Neither the demon or the lawyer seemed to be thinking. They just acted. “If only your boss could see you now. Squirming like a fish on a hook. So sad.”

The figure then lifted the foreman higher, her arm stretching out to do so. Then like something out of a horror film, the being’s torso opened up like a giant hungry maw. They were going to eat the man. Swallow him whole. Allow his pitiful excuse of a life to fuel their body. But before the act could be done a voice echoed in the lab above the two goons who were now crying and probably pissing themselves. The figures body immediately closed up and returned to normal. Their head snapping in the direction of the voice. For a brief moment, they could see it. Clair was alive.

In that instant Jett and Vaedren seemed to come back to their senses. They were no longer a single unit. They could read and hear each others thoughts. Neither seemed to have any idea how they ended up in the position they were now. But the full set of armor returned to the more streamlined and revealing set Vaedren normally covered Jett in. Her face still hidden behind a helmet. There was no time to wonder about what was going on around them. The loud rumbling and subsequent collapse of the roof made Vaedren jump into protect mode.

Jett’s small feminine body was quickly replaced by Vaedren’s hulking frame. There wasn’t enough time to make it to Clair. The large demon had to hunker down where he was. The black good hardened all across his back, giving him protection from the heavy pieces of concrete and wood that would rain down upon him.

When the dust finally settled, the massive demon erupted from the rubble with an annoyed roar. “Stupid girl! Trying to kill us all!” He remarked before pulling himself completely free from the debris. Speaking of. Vaedren had to take a moment to gain his barrings. After sniffing the air, he’d locate Clair’s faint scent. Rushing over to her location he began peeling away large pieces of the pharmacy away from where he assumed Clair was buried.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Jett Lockwood
Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 7th 2019, 7:49 am

"The... Actual... Hell." Euna grumbled, pinned under far too much rubble, well, her leg was. Thankfully, her spear managed to cut apart most of the rocks falling above her, but she had lost it at some point when a particularly large bit of concrete smacked her atop her head. She could see it, but she wasn't going to reach it like this.

"I got them out... Might as well, ugh.. At least the smell isn't as bad." The demon muttered as she bit into the rubble that stopped her from getting her spear, taking a chunk of the rock and spitting it out before repeating. She was going to be here for a bit.

When Vaedren had gone though most of the rubble, he'd start to encounter a mist, not unlike the mist Clair normally manipulated, but very different. A deep, inky black in color, the mist seemed to erode at the rocks it touch, a slow erosion that wasn't of any harm to him, but noticeable.

When he finally got to the girl, rather then just find her, he'd find the black, misty figure that could have been seen before, crushed atop her by the rubble. Free of that heavy weight, the misty shadow would raise to a stand, looking towards the mass of flesh that was Vaedren, it's featureless face contorting strangely as if it was trying to emote, a broken hand reaching for them, only for the misty figure to slowly sink back towards the pendent that laid, no, was embedded into Clair's skin, an oval shape that looked to have fused into the young girls skin, but the moment that sight would escape one's notice, it'd once more become a necklace with the pendent attached.

Thus, leaving the girl softly, yet raggedly breathing, her body drenched in sweat from an exertion that was her calling down an unknown force to destroy all that was around them. Her mask still attached to her face however, along with a blanket of white mist that almost acted like a bed for the girl.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jett Lockwood January 9th 2019, 6:35 am

Vaedren peeled away the pieces of rubble rather quickly. It wasn’t much of a task for the large demon. He flung chunks of debris to the side, noticing that a few of the pieces were crumbling to to pieces as he moved them. The large white patterns on his face that he considered his eyes, narrowed in suspicion. Then finally as the pieces were cleared away the red demon would notice a pitch black mist resting atop Clair. He let out a low and ominous growl. He didn’t like the look of it. When it didn’t immediately disperse, the large demon reared back and belted out a loud and threatening roar. Something akin to an animal warning another animal to leave it’s territory.

He didn’t take to kindly to whatever this strange being was, nor did he take to it reaching out towards him. He let out one more roar, this one a bit lower and deeper. When the black mist was finally gone, the beastly demon looked down upon the young girl responsible for all this destruction. No, this wasn’t her fault. It was all that strange figures fault. The one made of black mist. No doubt the one locked away within the necklace around Clair’s neck.

A large fleshy red hand reached out for the girl, suddenly stopping about half way. He was being held back. He didn’t need to hear the words from Jett. She was right in what she was thinking. The large demon would then shrink down and change forms. Back to armored Jett. The blind lawyer sat there. Able to see thanks to Vaedren. What was she going to do. Seeing Clair laying there on a bed of white mist, unconscious. She looked so peaceful and innocent. But she had disobeyed Jett. Not just once either. “What am I going to do with you?” she mumbled to herself.

Jett would lift her gaze from the girl. Her eyes scanning over the wreckage. Even if they no longer had evidence to put Nathaniel Powers behind bars, this would definitely deal a big blow to him. Both Jett’s eyebrows then shot up. “Oh snap!” she suddenly realized that Euna was caught in the carnage to. *Hopefully she’s ok!* she thought. To which Vaedren scoffed.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Jett Lockwood
Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 9th 2019, 7:27 am

Not as easy a task for the female Arcadian, Euna cut apart the rubble in her way as she made her way towards the others, almost worried she'd get lost for a moment. That worry gone when the roars of an angry mutt echoed, giving her a good idea on which way to go.

Soon enough, Euna would come into sight, looking slightly worse for wear, but still impeccable if you were to ask her. She twirled her spear around as she paused a few feet away from the unconscious girl and the now, armored woman that was Jett. "Remind me not to piss you off. I didn't think you could create earth shattering explosions." Euna muttered, leaning to get a look at the girl, frowning at the sight of her, without the jumper, she looked far different then before.

Thin, almost dangerously so, starved. She didn't look clean, and not just because of the rubble, rather, her arms and stomach looked oily. The jumper did more then just give her warmth, it hid someone who had stopped looking after themselves.

Euna frowned at the sight, trying not to let emotions take over. Anger, annoyance. She didn't know the girl, but the way Jett had fret over her, how Vaedren seemed to have his own little spot for this wayward girl...

It was captivating in it's own way. "Ms Lockwood, I'd suggest we move her before police arrive.. Can you carry her?" Euna asked, looking to the collapsed floor and roof around them. Today has been an interesting one... For everyone here, Euna could guess. Even herself felt like today had affected her in some odd way... Not as much as Jett had changed, if the moment before they had entered this place was to say anything.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jett Lockwood January 9th 2019, 8:02 am

It was a relief to see Euna up and about. Well at least for Jett. Vaedren couldn’t have cared less. Still, she was looking a bit worse for ware than Jett had expected. Not all Arcadians seemed to be as durable as Vaedren. While it was a relief to see the female demon up and about, Jett’s eyes suddenly shot wide. A finger raising to her mask, shushing Euna. “Easy with the first and last name! Last thing I need is to be called a Hippocratic by a girl I’ve lectured twice now about not being a vigilante.”

Placing her masked face in her hand, Jett shook her head back and forth. If one thing was consistent across all her Arcadian encounters, it was their lack of discretion. The hand would quickly shoot down to the woman’s side after just a moment. Euna was right. They needed to move. They couldn’t linger here much longer. This level of destruction was bound to have garnered a ton of attention. Jett would gently kneel down next to the battered and worn looking girl. What a mess she was. How could anyone let such a young girl get away with looking like this. Were her parents just oblivious to their daughters well being?

Surprisingly or at least it might have come as a surprise to Euna, Jett scooped Clair off the ground with ease. “Ok so now what? Who’s place is closer, Mine or yours?” Jett asked. Like the female demon had said once already, they couldn’t hang around here. They also exactly couldn’t roam the streets looking like they did. Especially with Jett carrying a half clothed unconscious girl.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Jett Lockwood
Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 10th 2019, 1:34 am

"Alright, Alright, sheesh. No names... Nope, can't do it... I don't know. Fecking, Heart." Euna finally rested on calling Jett by the mutt's old title. After-all, he was in a sense, still the heart of the knights of Arcadia, and since Jett was his host... It worked in her mind.

Watching Jett frown and fret, well, Euna could only grasp that the woman was frowning, she looked for a easy way to get out shortly after, deciding the best course, and looking back to Jett who was hefting Clair with ease. Perhaps a surprise, but with how Euna looked at the two, Jett and Vaedren... Maybe not so surprising.

"Ehh... I don't know. I got a few places in the city. I only frequent two normally. My old house and the new one with the asshole cat. But I told Princess she could use the old one and I don't really want to know if she's there or not... Or if she brought her friend. How about we walk discreetly and hope... I do need to check up on asshole..." Euna mumbled, walking and climbing the way she had figured to get out. Police normally had long response times, considering the state of city with it's constant vigilante and crime battles, but this was certainly not worth getting caught over.

Outside on the main road, with a assortment of gathering cars, Euna led the way into an alleyway. If anyone caught sight of them, they were indeed a sight to see, so Euna did her best to do what she normally didn't do, avoided the public eye. Eventually however, she moved with purpose, as if she knew where she was going, right till they finally stopped outside a rather large building. With a frown, Euna entered and glared at anyone who looked too long at the three, before finally stopping outside of a room with a cat door installed at the bottom. Patting her sides and remembering that she didn't have a key, the woman decided the best option was to stab the lock of the door with her spear, breaking it and easily shoving the door open to a rather nice looking apartment, really, the only disgusting thing about it would be the rather ugly cat lazily lying atop a couch, covered in scars and noticeably missing an eye. "Bedroom is over there, or the couch. Both are comfortable for sleeping. Fridge is over there if you or the mutt are hungry. I'm going for a shower." Euna stated, placing the golden spear down against a cupboard before removing her clothes as she made way towards the bathroom, vanishing inside.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jett Lockwood January 10th 2019, 9:38 am

Jett really didn’t like the idea of being out in the open like this. Not only did the bright red armor make her stick out like a sore thumb, but she was carrying an unconscious girl in her arms. They hadn’t even made it that far from the leveled pharmacy either. If someone were to see them. Pay them any mind. Then they’d no doubt be able to piece two and two together. Jett secretly didn’t care where they went. Just so long as they got off the street. Luckily Euna took the lead. It was so nice to have someone like her around. Despite her crude nature she was extremely helpful and resourceful.

Snaking through several alleyway’s the two women would come across a large building. To be entirely honest, Jett was surprised how anyone could find their way around this city. Every building looked the same to her. Then again this was only the third or so time she had ‘seen’ the city. Following Euna into the building, Jett stuck extremely close to the female demon. It was much easier to conceal Clair this way.

The blind woman would give a sudden startled jump as the red skinned demon forced the door open. “Oh dear!” she mumbled to herself, waiting for Euna to enter the apartment before following suit. Seeing as the female demon had declared she was going to shower, Jett moved over to the sofa and gently placed Clair down. She’d then head over to the door and softly closed it behind them. Didn’t want anyone peaking in after all.

Once Jett was sure the coast was clear, she gave her partner a subtle signal. And like that, the crimson armor disappeared and Jett returned to looking normal. She was still wearing her work attire. A silk white blouse with a pinstriped pencil skirt, and black flats. She let out a sigh of exhaustion before pulling up a seat at what she assumed was Euna’s dining room table. While she had traded in the crimson armor for her real clothes, Jett had yet to relinquish the site Vaedren had gifted her. Her eyes scanned around the apartment. Namely to Clair who was still knocked out. *What’s going on with you kid?* she thought to herself.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Jett Lockwood
Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 14th 2019, 10:26 am

Soon as the shower began to resound throughout the apartment, a groan, a whimper and a tired moan came from the girl on the couch as she began to move and wiggle in place, before going silent as she slowly sat herself up, the mask of hers, still attached to her face even now, began to slowly fall apart as she sat up fully and let out an exhausted yawn.

Glancing about the apartment. Clair seemed to glaze over everything, even Jett didn't seem to enrapture her attention, till her eyes with some sudden bags now that the mask was gone, a new feature to before the whole pharmacy thing happened, landed back on Jett. "J...Jett?" Clair hoarsely whispered, her throat feeling rather dry, lips cracking. She did her best to resolve the issue, licking at her lips as she began to slowly slide back down the couch till her head rested comfortably on the arm rest.

Around the same time, the shower went silent, but Clair didn't seem to notice, she just continued looking forwards, tired, sore, unsure where she was or what was happening... Seeing Jett... "So.. Sorry Jett. Wanted... To help... Sorry..." Clair said in mumbles and a confused voice, unsure if she was really talking to anyone, till she frowned for a moment, looking towards an open door. "That red lady is naked..." Clair said, sounding a tad bit delirious.

Except for the fact that Euna had walked out of the bathroom without a bit of cover, her Magenta eyes on both Jett and Clair for a moment, as if wondering why she felt... "Right. Towel. I'd make a joke about getting a look to you Jett but the whole blind thing." Euna would laugh, walking back into the bathroom and reappearing with a towel around her a bit later.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jett Lockwood January 15th 2019, 2:18 am

Clair’s sudden conscious groaning was enough to make Jett suddenly alert to all her surroundings. Her gaze seemed fixated on the troublesome girl as she rose for a moment before sinking back down. Jett could see from the expression on the girls face, that she knew she had messed up. It was normally within the blind woman’s nature to forgive and forget, but what Clair had done went far beyond that. This was now the second time the young girl had gone against Jett’s advice. And at this point, Jett felt taken advantage of. With a small sigh the lawyer was ready to scold the young girl, but was cut short by girl.

The running water from the shower had stopped and without a care in the world, Euna had stepped out of the bathroom without any sort of cover. When Jett’s eyes landed on Euna’s bare red body, her cheeks would turn a similar hue. Her blushing was immediately met by teasing from her demon partner. A slight snicker. It wasn’t much, but it was enough to make Jett’s cheeks turn even redder. Jett quickly buried her face in her palms to hid this. “What is it with all you Arcadian’s and having to show so much skin!” She mentally asked her partner.

Vaedren let out another chuckle. “What’s the matter Jett. See something you like?”
“SHUT UP!!! Take this damn sight away this instant!”

The demon would let out a small grunt as he heeded Jett’s request. He never understood why it was that she chose to live like she did. He had the means, she had the means, to be able to see and function like a normal person. Yet she preferred to live in the darkness. To struggle daily with her disability. And it wasn’t Vaedren’s place to argue.

Jett remained with her face hidden for just a moment longer to ensure the redness in her cheeks had subsided before lifting it back up. Thanks to the few minutes of sight she had been afforded, she was able to turn her head in the direction Clair was in. “Sorry isn’t going to cut it this time Clair. I specifically asked you not to do what you ended up doing anyway. Why?” Jett tried to keep her voice as calm and friendly as possible. She didn’t want Clair getting the wrong idea here. While Jett was indeed upset, she wasn’t going to just toss the child aside. Clair obviously needed someone to care for her. Her parents obviously weren’t.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Jett Lockwood
Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 16th 2019, 11:57 am

Clair flinched at Jett's voice. Jett was real... Very real. But then... How did she get here? Where was here... Last thing she remembered was the monster in a metal form...And a cold warmth, embracing her, hiding her... Keeping her... Safe?

With what looked like Jett's friend leaving the two, Clair looked back up to Jett with warned eyes, eyes that wanted to close and go back to sleep. To not deal with what she should suffer. And she would. Clair deserved that for making Jett worry. And Jett deserved the answer.

"When I left... And I saw I still had the necklace... I wanted... I didn't want to put your friend in a dangerous situation. I had it... Planned. I took photo's... Videos..." With shaky hands, Clair reached into her shirt and slowly pulled out her phone, before just leaving it beside her, seemingly not having the strength to even hand it to Jett.

"I was going to leave... Wait for them to come... Give it to her... But Helen... Mother called... Ring tone... Then they came, I held them back, tried to escape... But.." Her hands then traveled to the holes in her shirt, where the bullets had punctured her skin, which was as clear as the day she was born despite that. "Then the... This person... Was there. But, their voice... It sounded so familiar, strange, distorted, but it was the voice of the monster... And I don't... I don't remember anything after that... Just warmth... Like I was being protected.." Clair seemed to mumble at the end, her hands trailing from the torn bits of her shirt to the moon pendent that hung from her neck, gently caressing it.

"Well. I'm going to get changed. And call someone about my door. Seriously. Food in the fridge. And don't let the asshole sleep on you. She'll never get off." Euna left towards another room, clearly the bedroom. The cat in question would stare down at Jett and Clair, a single lazy eye glaring at the two before lazily giving up at staring the intruders out of the house, preferring to stretch out and curl up where she had been laying the entire time.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down