The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
The great chase! (Woof) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The great chase! (Woof) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
The great chase! (Woof) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
The great chase! (Woof) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The great chase! (Woof) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The great chase! (Woof) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The great chase! (Woof) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The great chase! (Woof) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The great chase! (Woof) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The great chase! (Woof) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The great chase! (Woof) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The great chase! (Woof) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The great chase! (Woof) I_vote_lcapThe great chase! (Woof) I_voting_barThe great chase! (Woof) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
The great chase! (Woof) I_vote_lcapThe great chase! (Woof) I_voting_barThe great chase! (Woof) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The great chase! (Woof)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The great chase! (Woof) Empty The great chase! (Woof)

Post by Jett Lockwood May 13th 2018, 8:15 am

Night time. The one part of the day where Vaedren was free to take over and roam the streets. He promised Jett he’d never take advantage of her again the way he did when they met, but times were dire. The parasitic demon hadn’t always been this way, and the curse that made him like this was going to end up costing Jett her life one day. Vaedren couldn’t allow that to happen. He needed to find his queen. He needed to find Madeline and change her mind. He wasn’t going to do that sitting around here, but he also had no way of tracking down others of his own kind. Instead he’d head out tonight in an attempt to help Jett with her work. As soon as the brutish demon was sure Jett was fast asleep he’d make the switch and sneak out her bedroom window.

The cool night breeze washed over Vaedren’s muscle like skin. It felt, peaceful. With a strong leap, the demon would make his way to the next roof and perch himself on the edge. There was something truly wonderful about a city that never slept. It meant there was no short supply of activity.

-

The all concealing darkness of night, it was like heaven for the pale skinned Arcadian known as Kirin. Kirin had a very timid disposition and preferred as little contact with others as possible. Her fear stemmed from thoughts of what she could run into. If it wasn’t some scary meta with powers looking to prove themselves by taking down a monster, or just everyday people that saw her as different and didn’t want her around. Kirin always assumed the worst and for that she chose not to interact with the outside world unless absolutely necessary, and sadly, tonight was one of those night.

The timid demon would sneak out of her small hideout the queen had set up for her. She never understood why the queen ever took an interest in her. Its not like the two had ever really been acquainted with one another, and as far as Kirin was concerned, the queen scared her. Still despite the woman’s appearance and status, she took an interest in the pale girl and offered to help and watch over her. This brought Kirin no comfort, but at least she knew she had someone watching her back.

A small click would fill the air as Kirin’s heel touched the ground. She could feel her stomach rumble. She had neglected to go out and buy food for several days and now she was paying the price for it. Despite being able to fashion clothing out of a strange substance even she was unsure of, Kirin wore what on the surface was a normal outfit to her. An oversized sweater, jeans, and a pair of sneakers. With a reluctant sigh, Kirin took one step and then seemingly vanished from sight as she sped down the sidewalk.

-

Vaedren’s gaze stayed fixated on the street below. He kept an eye and ear out for any sign of crime. Jett had been tasked with prosecuting one of the fat kingpin’s men. Thinking about the large man was enough to make the muscular demon grind his teeth. Still, if he could get her some kind of evidence then she’d surly thank him for it. As Vaedren sat perched on the roof like some sort of fleshy gargoyle, he caught wind of something, quite literally. A strong gust of air tore through the street, and with it came the smell of….an Arcadian? The smell was enough to make Vaedren perk up. He shook his head thinking his mind was playing some sort of trick on him, but no. This was the real deal.

He couldn’t let this opportunity pass him up. If this really was an Arcadian, then he had to find them. Lucky for him, his sense of smell was so good, cause whoever this demon was, they were moving fast.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Jett Lockwood
Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

The great chase! (Woof) Empty Re: The great chase! (Woof)

Post by Shadowoof May 13th 2018, 9:09 am

The night was young, the night was beautiful. And the night was not prepared for the bombshell that was Euna and her god damn lucky hat. The shirt and hot pants helped. And her long ass stick kept the pigs away, cause Euna wasn't out for a night of pleasure. No no, she was out for business.

And she was walking, because she had convinced herself that the old hag was closer then she remembered and a walk would do her nicely. Where she could have rode in on her bike and be done with this, she was instead, walking. And there was nothing wrong with that, but that was when she was looking to have fun. This night wasn't meant to be fun.

Thanks to the princess, Euna was doing what she loved, well, preparing to do it. First, she needed more leads on the whereabouts of magical items and ancient artifacts then the occasional news clipping and the old hag was worth every penny on finding said items.

And she was hungry. Which was weird because the demon swore she had something to eat- Fwoosh... Euna paused, watching as a... Something, caused a gust of wind on the other side of the street to Euna, causing anything not tied down to just.. Move. Two things caught her attention. This thing was invisible. It was why Euna couldn't... See them right.

The second part related to why she was suddenly hungry. The fast thing... Was an Arcadian. Another one. Again. In... So soon... Euna was questioning her life now. In three hundred years she was awake, she had not seen a single Arcadian. Now... Now she has met... The Queen's daughter. And another one was here... Wait. Princess didn't like Arcadian's much and she lived in this city... Also... She was hungry now. Combining those two excuses, that maybe this thing was here for princess, princess could use some help. And maybe Euna could get a snack out of this, not that... Euna wanted to eat them... Really. But the scent made her hungry, if she could smell this thing enough, maybe she'd lose interest. She did with Johanna.

But also she could eat this thing. "Bloody Arcadian's in New York. No one wanted us, seems they got us." Euna spat out, flipping her staff under her arm as she began to follow the scent. She'd find this Arcadian. And when she found them... She'd figure something out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jett Lockwood May 14th 2018, 4:14 am

Kirin zoomed down the street as quick as she could without fully disturbing those around her. She had one mission and that was to get to the nearest store as quick as possible. In and out. That was the plan. The pale demon followed that plan to the letter. The speed demon had literally covered the distance from her bunker to the store in what felt like the blink of an eye. Of course it wasn’t this quick. She wasn’t moving at nearly her fastest. Still no matter how fast she moved, she still had to wait for the world around her. This mean she had to come to a dead stop as she waited for the automatic doors to open.

To ensure she wasn’t spotted, Kirin vibrated back and forth. The motion triggered her secondary power and caused her to stay invisible to the naked eye. Even with this amazing defense mechanism, Kirin didn’t feel safe. She couldn’t help but break out into a nervous sweat as a couple left the grocery store and looked in her direction. The breathed a sigh of relief as they continued on. With the door to the store now open, Kirin rushed inside. Zipping through the aisles the timid demon grabbed what she needed and then blasted past the checkout.

Change jingled on the counter as a rush of wind blew past the cashier. The look of confusion, matched by the rest of those in line. The confusion turned to panic as they saw a bag of groceries ominously floating by the door. Kirin trembled with fear hoping no one would approach her. Luckily, no one did, until she got outside. Before she could put rubber to pavement, a large figure dropped down in front of her. The sudden appearance of this brutish figure caused the girl to stumble backwards. As her behind hit the ground the back of food flew out of her hands and scattered all about the floor.

Vaedren’s massive frame cause the ground to crack beneath is feet. The very sound drew attention to him and Kirin, which elicited several shocked gasps. Vaedren towered over the tiny demon. The street lights glistened off his red muscle-like flesh. He wore a big grimace that showed of his deadly fangs. “We’ve found you!” The hulking demon tried to say in as nonthreatening a way as possible. It failed. Kirin could be seen visibly shaking with fear. *What the hell is this thing?* she thought. The speed demon could feel all will to move leaving her body. She was legitimately frozen with fear. If only someone would come to her rescue.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Jett Lockwood
Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof May 14th 2018, 5:24 am

Why were things so freaking fast. Why wasn't she fast? Her gift was lighting. Magical freaking lighting and all she could do was make it spark. Not... Accurate. But when Euna didn't care, she didn't bloody care.

Why was she even doing this? Her hunger? Her hunger could get stuffed... Okay maybe not. Her interest? Why was she interested in Arcadian's. She was meant to be done with them before she ever got to know them... Well... After Princess. Johanna. She guessed maybe she was a little more intrigued then she let on. But as long as they were as cool as the princess. Not...

She paused as she passed a street. The smell was stronger, she hadn't... No, she had noticed it before, but she was being too prissy to notice it. Another one. A third Arcadian. Well, second currently. Two arcadians in one night...

Crap. She didn't want to think this was fate. But perhaps this was what she got for trying to be normal and hide from the world. A reintroduction to how shite it could be. Well, she wasn't going to take it on her ass, she was charging head first and making it her head ornament.

Running more and more and more to the point her body actually began to feel tired, another sign she was out of her game, she finally got to where the scent was... Strongest. Coming around a corner, Euna puffed as she bore witness to two of the things she had once sworn long ago to hate and eat. The most obvious one was a monster made of flesh and ooze, a horror creature if she ever saw one... And one that seemed to scare her somehow, deep, deep down. The other...

Euna frowned for a moment. Was that adorable thing wearing a sweater? Holy balls that adorable thing is wearing human clothes. To Euna, her mind raced it though like this, hulk of tasty smelling flesh was preparing to eat the freaking adorableness that was on the ground. "This shall not stand." Euna whispered to herself, before walking forwards towards the two, flipping the staff so that it was pressed firmly to her back, she bared her teeth as she loudly stomped closer to the two.

"Ugly! Step away from the adorable puff ball or so help me I'll do something so nasty to you, you won't be walking right for a week." Euna yelled out, right before realizing that she might have meant something entirely different then she had meant too... Ah screw it, she was sure ugly got the point.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jett Lockwood May 15th 2018, 6:45 am

Kirin’s gaze moved between the massive creature before her, and the now approaching red skinned female. She wanted to question what they wanted with her, but couldn’t find her voice. No, she wanted to run, but she couldn’t. Kirin was so stricken with fear that she couldn’t find the will to stand up.

The big demon on the other hand seemed entirely in control of his body, as was made evident when he turned to face the approaching girl. The beasts fleshy face contorted into a look of confusion. “What’sssssss Your deal?” Vaedren’s eyes narrowed when he noticed the girls skin tone. She was red. Almost as red as him, but not as fleshy. “Weeeee have no business with you. Begone!” He snapped. How did this lady think she was. He shook his head. He was not focusing on the right target. He didn’t need to be wasting his time with this red skinned she-devil.

Unfortunately for the big brute, without his big menacing smile there to remind Kirin just how frightening he was, the pale demon found enough courage to stand up and run. When Vaedren turned his attention back to where the scared demon had been, he let out a deafening roar that caused everyone in the immediate area to panic and scatter. “UGHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How could you! Look what you’ve done! You’ve cost so much!”

The muscular demon turned to the red skinned girl. It was all her fault. He finally had a lead. He had a chance to talk to one of his own kind. He had a chance to find out where he could find Madeline, and it slipped through his fingers. Vaedren wanted to badly to lash out and maul this tiny girl, but he thought about Jett, and how she’d handle this situation and took in a deep breath. Despite his best efforts to calm down, Vaedren’s fists were so tightly clenched that they began to drip some of his blood onto the floor below.

“We do not have time for games child! We must find our prey before we lose the scent!” Of course two things were wrong here. One, Vaedren used the word prey. That wasn’t at all what he considered the pale demon girl. And two, being so heavily focused on the speed demon completely made him oblivious to the fact he was talking to another Arcadian.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Jett Lockwood
Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof May 15th 2018, 7:05 am

"Begone!? Begone my ass. You begone." Euna yelled back at the flesh monster of an Arcadian. However, it seemed that with his attention on her, the cute little thing found the courage to run, and while that disappointed Euna a little.. Not because of her hunger, she really wanted to talk to the wee little thing.

Despite the Arcadian's hulking appearance and the fact the girl was gone, Euna kept walking towards them, only pausing for the final moment when the arcadian said something that made Euna give them a look of shock. "Pardon.... Did you... Just say... Our? Prey?" Her voice was soft for a moment, loud enough that she could be heard, and filled with confusion.

But then she looked angry, a rough sound of teeth grinding together came from her as she fought every ounce of will to not bare her true teeth. "Listen here ugly! You don't eat your kind. It's disgusting, horrible and sickening. But if you think I will let you go after the cute puffball. I will show you prey. As I leave you as nothing but bones." Euna growled out, spinning her staff and slamming one end into the asphalt, electric sparks of magical power bouncing off the road.

"Why'd you even want to eat someone as cute and adorable looking as that? Huh! You are the reason Arcadian's can all go to another part of hell." Euna finally yelled out, perhaps letting her anger cause her to do more talking then acting. But she couldn't help it. Under all the anger, the yelling and the worry for the fluff ball escaping...

She was scared shiteless by this thing and she didn't want to fight it. And she didn't know why. So she was throwing every other emotion she could at this thing before her fear took over.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jett Lockwood May 16th 2018, 5:58 am

“Ugly? We are not ugly. You’re ugly!” the monstrous demon said. His insult on par with what a first grader would say. He wasn’t very good at these sort of things. Vaedren for some reason always seemed to not be the most vernacularly inclined. Vaedren had no time for this. He was far from being dumb, but the fact his goal of saving Jett was nearly in hand made him loose sight of what was before him. He was keen enough to pick up on what the girl had said however. *Don’t eat our own kind?* the hulking demon recoiled with shock and disgust at what the red skinned girl was insinuating.

“Eat? How dare you assume we’d resort to such a foul act!” He even accented how appalled he was by placing a hand to his chest. “Leave nothing but our bones? Joke’s on you short stack. We have no bones!” He growled as he lowered himself into an almost feral like stance. “If anyone is going to be leaving here in pieces, its YOU!” The massive demon initiated a lunge but stopped itself by latching into the concrete below with the black goo that writhed around it’s body. It took a moment for the entire conversation to play through Vaedren’s mind before he put two and two together. This tiny thing before him. It knew about Arcadian’s. It knew about their habits and even called him out on it.

Vaedren took a few sniffs of the air. The pale demon had left a long time ago, but the scent still lingered. The demon’s eyes shot wide from the realization he was now faced with. “YOU! You’re one of usssssssssss.” Vaedren took the opportunity to stand back up to his full height. This was it. Vaedren had struck gold. His chase of one Arcadian lead him to find another. Two Arcadian’s in one night, in the same city, at almost the same time. It was like fate wanted him to succeed and for him and Jett to be together forever.

The massive beast brought a hand up to his mouth and cleared his throat. “Child! We demand that you tell us where our queen is, and how I can get in contact with her! TELL USSSSS” He wasn’t exactly the most tactful in his approach, but if they knew the desperation of his situation they’d understand….right?

The Characters
Spoiler:
Jett Lockwood
Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof May 16th 2018, 8:59 am

Euna frowned, righting at the words of this beast... Did it just use her own words against her? Huh? And why the heck did it keep saying we? Wait... Maybe he was confused by saying that he and she were not ugly, but then regretted his words and decided to try and insult her.

Yea. That made sense. Not that he much to say compared to her. He was just a hulking mess of flesh with no appealing factor what so ever. Euna checked.

But she didn't have much time to look any deeper, this thing started looking aggressive, which was a boon. Meant his attention was on her, and not cutie. Bad part was that his attention was on her. And if he wasn't gonna eat the cutie or her... Then what the hell was he doing?

It was made even more confusing when he stopped himself from his charge, before Euna could throw her staff in front of her defensively and create any magic bolts, it seemed he was confused, but realization took it's place when he sniffed the air, that much she understood. He smelt her. Made obvious when he made the claim that she was one of us, them, Arcadian's.

She frowned at the massive beast after his claim, having remained silent and defensive, and the more she waited, the more she wondered why he even cared. Why was he looking... Why the heck was he trying to sound more informal? Asking for the Queen, using we incorrectly. This thing was bloody stupid wasn't it? Sighing, Euna really wondered why she felt so afraid of this thing. Clearly, it was a plushy.

"Alright look here Plush. I just saw you scaring that adorable ball of fluff. She's gone, I got no reason to be here. And, didn't you know. Queen's asleep. King was in reign and being a massive forgetful dick about it." Euna called out to the beast as she turned her back on it and started walking, she had better things to do then talk to idiots, despite the realization that if he wasn't an idiot, he'd understand she made a mistake in her wording. She should have said the king is in reign. Not was.

Her eyes narrowed and her steps quickened, as she quietly cursed the princess for telling her the Queen was alive. Not that she had anything to tell this beast, she wouldn't... Well, maybe... No. She wouldn't know how to find the Queen. To do that, you'd need into Arcadia. And that was a place Euna never wanted to go back too.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jett Lockwood May 18th 2018, 5:46 am

Vaedren’s feeling of hope turned to that of confusion and almost emptiness. Was this little demon fooling with him? Was she under orders from Madeline to not tell him the queen’s location? The brute’s hands tightened into fists. A low intimidating growl rumbled in his throat. “DO NOT PLAY GAMES WITH US CHILD! We know the queen is awake. She’d the one who made us like this!” He bellowed. Vaedren stomped the ground out of anger. This caused his foot to sink into the ground as it cracked beneath the force. It also caused a spike of black goo to erupt from the ground in front of the red skinned girl.

The spike was in no way mean to maim or injure the demon girl at all. Vaedren merely used it as a way to prevent her from fleeing. He wasn’t done with her. Vaedren knew based on their confrontation, that the girl would see this as a threat and would most definitely turn to face him. He just needed to keep her there so he could get the information he was seeking. “You’re not going anywhere. Not till you give us the answers we seek.”

The massive demon did everything in his power to seem imposing. He stood at his full height and puffed his body up a bit to appear larger. “And do your best to not mention the false king. We hatessssssss him!” Vaedren deeply hated Spade. It was because of the would be head of the knights that Vaedren was cursed. Spade didn’t have the full story, he didn’t know what Vaedren had been doing all those years while the war raged on. And the fact he had the audacity to use his status to turn the queen on Vaedren was enough to make the massive demon’s blood boil.

Just the thought made Vaedren angry and impatient. “TELL US! Either you answer our question or we’ll go after the other one!”

Speaking of the other one. Kirin has sped away so fast from the super market that she hadn’t realized that she had dropped her groceries. The pale demon let out a small whimper of defeat. She couldn’t ignore the growling of her stomach. She sometimes cursed her speedy body. This was one of those times. She’d have to head back out. She was faced with a dilemma however. That market was the only one she knew about. She had never strayed very far from her home. She didn’t know if there were any others nearby. She began to bite her nail. “I…I really h-hope that m-m-m-monster is gone.” she said to herself as she mentally prepped to leave the safety of her home once more.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Jett Lockwood
Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof May 19th 2018, 7:39 am

Euna didn't make it far. She didn't make it nearly as far as she needed too, nor liked. In fact she wasn't even sure what it was that stopped her, not bothering to turn around as the flesh monster spoke, not for the first few seconds as she inspected this black mass of solid like goo.

Clearly, this thing didn't want to harm her, in fact, it just really seemed to want answers as if she was going to... Give them. Did it really just want answers to it's question? Where was the Queen. Seeing that she couldn't leave, clear when the arcadian told her so, she turned around to face them.

It was then that she got the fear treatment, she recognized it well when males would puff their chest out, stand on their tippy freaking toes and act all macho. Bit... Different when it came to this thing, cause this thing wasn't some ass she slept with or another douche that she pissed off. This thing was an arcadian that lit a spark of primal fear in her. She hated that.

What made her frown more was when he spoke of the false king, her father. Frankly, she liked talking shit about him, her only real memory of him was that he was her father. Beyond that, she was pretty sure she tried eating him once. But. Was she okay if someone else did? No one really hated him of all people. "Yea, the guy isn't great and I'm sure your... Reason. For hating him is fine and all. But how bout we don't mention the old king." Euna said, curiously tapping the spike of goo with the middle of her staff.

But then the next words of the massive beast shook her, he wanted answers, and if she didn't answer him, he'd hunt for the puffball. She really looked at this thing. That small arcadian looked so afraid...

Frowning at the flesh monster, she took a step towards them.  "You want answers gooplush? Fine. First... you come here, kiss my ass and fuk off, seeing as that is about as useful you'll be. I don't know where the Queen is. I've never seen her, never talked to her and frankly I'd spit in her face for being asleep so long that my own father was too busy looking after the bitches kingdom to give a shite bout me." Euna huffed, hooking her arms under her staff and pressing it against the back of her neck, sticking her own chest out in an effort to look intimidating...

Man she never used this move to intimidate. "And leave the puffball alone. Otherwise I'll shock the hell out of you. Got it."

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jett Lockwood May 20th 2018, 7:55 pm

Vaedren’s plan had worked. It failed to produce the answers he was hoping for however. It was apperant from the girls words that she knew even less about Arcadian than he did. Vaedren scoffed angrily. Old king, more like asshole. The large demon squinted his eyes. Was she seriously trying to intimidate him? Did she think bad mouthing him as a good idea? Whatever the case was, her threat was an empty one. She didn’t have the answers he was looking for, so he’d have to go track down the other demon instead. What a pity.

The hulking demon turned his back to his fellow Arcadian. She was useless to him and therefor was seen as a waste of time. Every moment he spent entertaining her further would only lessen his chances of finding the other demon. “You’re tiny little sparks will not hurt usssss. Leave before we make you regret it.” the demon said before attempting to swing away. Instead of immediately fleeing however, Vaedren would drop to a knee and grip the side of his head. It didn’t appear like he was in pain. Something else was going on.

“What are you doing awake? Did we wake you? Forgive us.” The giant demon seemed to be having a conversation with himself. “We have it under control. No we haven’t. We made a promise, we would never break our promise.” There was a pause in Vaedren’s conversation as he took a moment to glance back at the red skinned demon. “We don’t think so? What, no! It’s to dangerous. We know what we just said!”

After several second of mumbling and hushed talk, Vaedren stood up and turned to face the female demon. His massive imposing form began to shrink and morph. Eventually what remained was the figure of a young woman clad in armor. The armor shared a similar hue and pattern to what Vaedren’s flesh looked like. The young woman’s face was also hidden behind a visor of some kind. “Um hello there.” the young woman said, waving in the direction to the demon girl’s left. She made a slight jump as if slightly started before actually facing the demon and waving at her. “I apologize for any trouble my friend might have caused you. He’s just really eager to see his queen again.”

Jett grossed her arms in her lap and bowed slightly. “Please don’t hold his actions against him. He’s just irritable. I know this doesn’t sound promising, but we must be allowed to find that other demon.”

The Characters
Spoiler:
Jett Lockwood
Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof May 21st 2018, 2:39 pm

Euna wasn't pleased, but it seemed she had done enough, and she wasn't going to get into a fight ether. That was just a added bonus because of how awesome she was it seems. Not only did she saved the cutest looking little thing, but she also avoided a unnecessary fight.

However, while the big thing was leaving, he didn't say he'd leave puffball alone, and while she seemed to be fast, very fast... She wasn't untouchable. Slightly frowning, Euna started to turn when all of a sudden, only scarygooplush stopped himself, talking, not to her... But himself.

Turning to look back at them, and listen to his words carefully, it seemed as if he was talking to someone else... Was it insane? Great, she avoided a fight with a insane- Pardon?

Euna stared as the flesh monster vanished, leaving behind what looked like a young woman... "Pardon?" Euna said physically now, needing to just to get what just happened stuck in her head, to make sense. She sniffed at the air, and found the scent of Arcadian wasn't as strong, she wasn't... Entirely Arcadian.

And when the woman spoke, Euna raised an eyebrow at her, stepping towards them as she went. "Hello... Nah, he wasn't... A problem..." Euna said, stepping closer and closer, so impossibly intrigued by this sudden... shift.

Only to then rear back when the woman bowed, speaking for the demon that seemed to share her body... No. Was it parasitic? She had never read anything about that. Most Arcadian's ate for power, none used a human for a host... Did it relate to why he wanted the Queen? Would explain why he kept saying we... Only, why did he use we when talking to this young woman... "Well... I can't help. The Queen doesn't exactly make herself well known and the artifacts to summon her are even rarer... Name's Euna... Anyway... Oh. Girl. You need pants." Euna said,  maybe staring at the brown legs that showed, and the lack of clothing all round there.

Walking over, Euna would move to help the girl to her feet, giving any passerby that may have been afraid of the giant flesh monster now turned armored girl a evil eye. "I'd tie my shirt around you for a skirt but I decided not to wear a bra so you're gonna... Hmm... I mean you can't walk around like that!" She complained, loudly. Seriously, what kind of Arcadian was this parasite, leaving a girl practically naked in the middle of a street. Disgusting.

Not that she cared much... No she did, just.. Well, the woman was cute an all in the armor, but still, there were people around.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jett Lockwood May 22nd 2018, 5:56 am

Jett could feel her cheeks get a little warm when the girl mentioned that her legs were showing. It was just parts of her thighs, all the important bits were covered. Still she blushed slightly embarrassed that this sort of median form her and Vaedren had agreed on was ‘revealing’. “Look, Euna. I appreciate all the concern, but me and my friend here really have to go.” She looked in the girls general direction, which wasn’t even close. As a matter of fact she had no idea how much taller or shorter the girl was compared to her.

Vaedren whispered a few words into Jett’s ear. Their connection meant they could communicate with one another without others hearing their conversation….well mostly. With what Vaedren had said, Jett’s head changed its position so that she was actually staring at the demon girl. Vaedren did his best to describe her, though every sentence was followed by “Not as nice as you though.” this made chuckle to herself before she realized how rude she had been. “Oh my, I’ve been so rude. My name is Jett. My overly protective partner is Vaedren. We’re pleased to meet you.” Jett then offered her hand to the demoness.

There was a pause as Vaedren whispered something else into Jett’s ear. She nodded her head as he spoke which probably looked weird. “Vaedren said to say he really dislikes your father. He also wants to know if you’ll help us find the other demon.” Jett placed a hand over her heart and held her other hand up. “I promise to keep the big guy in check. And that we’ll remain like this as to not scare her. Look I know it doesn’t concern you, but Vaedren really needs this for some reason, and I’m willing to do whatever it takes to help him. I only ask that you help us cause, well, when we’re like this a lot of the big fells abilities are muted.”

The Characters
Spoiler:
Jett Lockwood
Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof May 22nd 2018, 9:20 am

Euna huffed, stepping back away from the girl when she said she didn't need help, and reminding the demon that she had just prepared to stick her staff into the parasites butt if he had one. Why did her mood shift like this? Freaking too many emotions had gone though her thanks to that parasite.

Yet she couldn't look away from this girl. Because she wasn't goo monster, hell, she couldn't even find the demoness looking in the general direction of her, yet no where close and speaking as if she was... Was there something wrong with her eyes? Sighing, Euna stayed where she was till the woman spoke again, finally introducing herself and the name of the parasite.

"A pleasure... Jett... Ahh." Euna grabbed at her horn, before massaging her temple around it, a massive headache rose when she thought about the parasites name, Vae... Vaedren. Why did that name hurt? She shook her head rather hard, causing her mane of hair to fly about at the skimpily armored woman, doing so till the woman asked Euna for her help.

The host wanted to help the parasite, brushing her hair back, Euna stared at the woman and sighed. She should leave... But she wasn't stupid. Because if the puffball was any kind of Arcadian. She would be hungry. It was the only reason she came here, the reason why there was food on the floor, fallen from when Vae... Gooplush had scared the puffball. And as much as this girl seemed nice, she didn't like gooplush, or trust them like his host did. "Haaaaa, fine. Come along." Euna stepped close to the girl and took her hand, leading her towards the store, and giving any and every human nearby the most evil of eyes, before stopping the woman near the food so that she could pick it all up, placing it the bag that luckily, had been pinned by some produce.

"Now, that adorableness brought this, and left with the idea that me and... Gooplush were fighting, so. She might come back here so that she can take what is hers. hoping that fight is done. Thus. When she gets here. Don't let the parasite out, sit down, look cute and I can't say innocent because of your thighs but you get the point. Also. I want something." Euna finished explaining her plan of an idea, holding the bags of food tight so the puffball wouldn't be able to easily rip them from her hands.

"Seriously, I want a reward of some kind for doing this. Stupid Arcadian's, appearing after hundreds of years of being left alone to bother me... Also, screw you parasite." Euna spat out, rubbing her head again, blaming the stupid thing for causing it, even if she wouldn't explain that.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jett Lockwood May 24th 2018, 3:26 am

Kirin began to hyperventilate just thinking about the big creepy monster that she had bumped into. She needed to eat. It was a major drawback to her power. She was constantly hungry, and the longer she went without food the slower she’d get. Keeping this in mind, Kirin had about enough in her tank to get to the market again. If she could find the food she dropped she’d have a chance to chow down and get some energy back. “Oh, why did I have to run into a scary monster today of all days.” The pale demon girl would mull it over a bit more before finally mustering up enough courage to at least get to the market.

Jett listened and agreed with Euna’s plan. It was sound. If the demon had come here to buy food then she was obviously hungry. Based on the fact she came here instead of going to a fast food joint or something and the fact she seemed skiddish, meant she ate alone in solitude. Jett giggled to herself as she thought about a demon paying for groceries. She pictured Vaedren in that situation and nearly lost it at the look she imagined the cashier would have as the brute counted change.

Allowing Vaedren to somewhat guide her, the blind lawyer took a seat on a nearby bench. The feel of the cold metal against her legs sent shivers down her spine as she eased into the seat. Looking in the direction Euna wasn’t, Jett began to propose the demoness’ reward. “I’m not very wealthy, and I don’t have any sort of ancient treasure I could give you. But, I am a lawyer and a pretty good one. So maybe if you get into trouble in the future or something, I could help you out that way?” The young woman sat there staring at the sky, thinking she was talking to the demon girl.

Having summoned up enough gumption to blitz her way back to the market, Kirin now found herself standing in a dark alley surveying the place. Immediately she could see the red skinned demon. She was holding Kirin’s dropped back of groceries. The speed demon began biting on her nail again. It was a good thing she had regen or she’d be gnawing on bone already. Kirin also noticed the big scary demon was gone, but truth be told, she was just as terrified of the demoness. Thinking about it now, where was the big guy? He was gone but she could see the demon girl conversing with another young woman who was decked out in armor. *Did the big one shape shift? They really are out to kill me!* Kirin thought.

With her attention focused on the two outside the store, Kirin was completely oblivious to the footsteps approaching her from behind. “well, well, well, what do we got here? Looks like we found us one of them freaks boys.” a bald man said. The pale demon’s eyes shot wide as she turned to see a large group of shady looking individuals approaching her. The bald man seemed to be the leader, and he was the first to draw a weapon. It was meant to intimidate the small demon girl, and it worked. She began to tremble with fear. The fear grew when she realized her trembling wasn’t causing her to go invisible. She was out of fuel. “You may be a freak, but you aint half bad lookin. Maybe we’ll have some fun with you after all.”

“HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL-” before she could finish her sentence the bald man rushed her and placed a hand over her mouth. THe scream was enough though. Over on the bench, Jett perked up as she heard what sounded like a scream. “Someone’s in trouble!” “We hearrrrrd it to!” Vaedren confirmed. The host and parasite seemed to almost sync up. The normally cautious blind woman suddenly leapt to her feet with finesse and began running in the direction of the scream. “Come on Euna!”

The Characters
Spoiler:
Jett Lockwood
Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top