The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
The great chase! (Woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The great chase! (Woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
The great chase! (Woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The great chase! (Woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
The great chase! (Woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
The great chase! (Woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The great chase! (Woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The great chase! (Woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The great chase! (Woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
The great chase! (Woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
The great chase! (Woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
The great chase! (Woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The great chase! (Woof)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The great chase! (Woof) - Page 2 Empty Re: The great chase! (Woof)

Post by Jett Lockwood May 24th 2018, 3:26 am

Kirin began to hyperventilate just thinking about the big creepy monster that she had bumped into. She needed to eat. It was a major drawback to her power. She was constantly hungry, and the longer she went without food the slower she’d get. Keeping this in mind, Kirin had about enough in her tank to get to the market again. If she could find the food she dropped she’d have a chance to chow down and get some energy back. “Oh, why did I have to run into a scary monster today of all days.” The pale demon girl would mull it over a bit more before finally mustering up enough courage to at least get to the market.

Jett listened and agreed with Euna’s plan. It was sound. If the demon had come here to buy food then she was obviously hungry. Based on the fact she came here instead of going to a fast food joint or something and the fact she seemed skiddish, meant she ate alone in solitude. Jett giggled to herself as she thought about a demon paying for groceries. She pictured Vaedren in that situation and nearly lost it at the look she imagined the cashier would have as the brute counted change.

Allowing Vaedren to somewhat guide her, the blind lawyer took a seat on a nearby bench. The feel of the cold metal against her legs sent shivers down her spine as she eased into the seat. Looking in the direction Euna wasn’t, Jett began to propose the demoness’ reward. “I’m not very wealthy, and I don’t have any sort of ancient treasure I could give you. But, I am a lawyer and a pretty good one. So maybe if you get into trouble in the future or something, I could help you out that way?” The young woman sat there staring at the sky, thinking she was talking to the demon girl.

Having summoned up enough gumption to blitz her way back to the market, Kirin now found herself standing in a dark alley surveying the place. Immediately she could see the red skinned demon. She was holding Kirin’s dropped back of groceries. The speed demon began biting on her nail again. It was a good thing she had regen or she’d be gnawing on bone already. Kirin also noticed the big scary demon was gone, but truth be told, she was just as terrified of the demoness. Thinking about it now, where was the big guy? He was gone but she could see the demon girl conversing with another young woman who was decked out in armor. *Did the big one shape shift? They really are out to kill me!* Kirin thought.

With her attention focused on the two outside the store, Kirin was completely oblivious to the footsteps approaching her from behind. “well, well, well, what do we got here? Looks like we found us one of them freaks boys.” a bald man said. The pale demon’s eyes shot wide as she turned to see a large group of shady looking individuals approaching her. The bald man seemed to be the leader, and he was the first to draw a weapon. It was meant to intimidate the small demon girl, and it worked. She began to tremble with fear. The fear grew when she realized her trembling wasn’t causing her to go invisible. She was out of fuel. “You may be a freak, but you aint half bad lookin. Maybe we’ll have some fun with you after all.”

“HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL-” before she could finish her sentence the bald man rushed her and placed a hand over her mouth. THe scream was enough though. Over on the bench, Jett perked up as she heard what sounded like a scream. “Someone’s in trouble!” “We hearrrrrd it to!” Vaedren confirmed. The host and parasite seemed to almost sync up. The normally cautious blind woman suddenly leapt to her feet with finesse and began running in the direction of the scream. “Come on Euna!”

Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof May 27th 2018, 11:31 am

Euna stared this woman down, Jett. She seemed far too giggly and the demoness didn't like it, why was she snickering all the time? Was it because of the parasite... Was the parasite making fun of her!? Scowling, Euna resided near the woman anyway, while the scare was over, people still resided, which meant someone had to protect the stupid girls innocence. Most certainly when she herself didn't realize how much those thighs just enticed, if the situation wasn't this... Well, Eunas scowl turned to a smile at the idea, but life wasn't that easy, or fun.

But at least the woman had... Something to offer her, a lawyer... Euna wasn't really in the market for them, seeing as she could buy one easily enough, but the ones she knew, trusted were all old or dead... Maybe the hostess was good. "Yea fine. You're now my lawyer. If I run into trouble with my Archaeology or legal matters over things, I expect you to be there. And I'll pay." Euna decided, while sure, she was the host to a awful looking, headache inducing parasite, she needed to give new blood... Well, food to grow. If she lived.

Waiting around, Euna began to regularly sniff at the air. Not that it helped much. She wasn't a tracker, not anymore, her senses had dulled over the years from constant training of making them, but she could never lose the scent of an Arcadian... Not all the time, not when armored lawyer over here also smelt of her kind. Why did she have to deal with Arcadian's anyway...

Her eyes flashed towards a nearby alleyway, where a scream had sounded off, alerting everyone nearby. Including the lawyer and Euna. And while Euna was sure someone else could deal with it, it seemed the all so innocent woman bolted from her seat and ran, even having the gull to call for Euna to come and help. "So much for sit and look cute.." She'd mutter, following after the woman and really wishing she had worn a bra today.

When Euna arrived where the scream had come from with Jett, her eyes seemed to flash as she scanned the group of men, of course, because why not. But when her eyes found the cause of the scream, Eunas brows furrowed. Taking in a deep breath, Euna slowly huffed it out, teeth bared. "Alright boys! Now you might be thinking one of two things. Oh look, three beautiful looking woman to share. Or. Oh, two demon looking woman and a armored chick, better run." Rising her staff into the air, Euna slammed it down into the ground, the base breaking out in sparks of lighting, but at the same time, a bolt would seemingly crackle from the sky and slam right in front of her, causing a sound of thunder and a whole lot more sparks.

"Let go of the adorable puff ball. Turn around and walk away. Better yet. Run. Away. Because I can tell you. You do not want this fight. No matter how many of you may think you can win it." Euna growled out, hand tightening around the grip of the bag of grocery's she had. Yep. Screw the parasite, screw these guys and screw the old people she was suppose to meet for now. She was going to adopt that adorable ball of fluff no matter what. She was just too god damn cute to be left alone in this world.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jett Lockwood May 28th 2018, 6:01 am

For a blind person, Jett made it to the alleyway quite easily. It was because she wore Vaedren as armor. With him covering her body from head to toe, he could take control of her body at any point. In this form the two acted like a perfect pair. There was a sort of true symbiosis. It allowed the two to function simultaneously and switch who was in the driver seat on the fly. The only draw back was that Jett was still vulnerable while like this. Still, that didn’t stop the blind lawyer from rushing head first into what was undoubtedly a dangerous situation.

She was glad to hear Euna had followed her. The smile faded from her face however when she heard Euna call out to the men. They had the demon Vaedren was looking for. Judging by the scream for help, Jett could only assume the pale speedster was very frightened and in a unsafe situation. Her fist tightened as the men laughed at Euna’s threat, even with all the pageantry she had displayed. The crackle of electricity filling the air only made Jett think of how dire this situation may have appeared.

Jett couldn’t stand this. She didn’t like the idea of anyone feeling like they were helpless. Her fist tightened and she glanced up in what she assumed was the direction of the men. “You heard her. Let the girl go!” All she got back were a bunch of laughs.
“yo homes. Is she serious? Who’s she even looking at?”
“It don’t matter. We got plenty to pass around now.”
Jett felt her fist tighten. These guys were just completely blowing off Euna and herself. If they weren’t going to take the two girls seriously then Jett felt like she’d have no choice but to break her promise from earlier. “Nooo. Jett made a promise. Jett doesn’t break promises.” Vaedren mentally called out to his companion. She wasn’t usually like this. Was he beginning to influence her actions? They had seemed to be sharing each others personality traits a lot more lately, and it concerned the big demon. He didn’t want Jett to lose who she was. “I can’t help it. I don’t want anyone getting hurt. Especially Euna or the other demon. I may have to go back on my word buddy.”

“If you don’t want me breaking my promise, then you’re going to have to hop in the drivers seat and take control of this situation.”
“You cant! We would be putting you in danger!”
“We’ve got no other options!”
Vaedren let out a grow as he reluctantly saw the truth in what Jett was saying. If there were going to save the demon then he had to take control. They couldn’t just let Euna fight them all on her own. And there was no telling if any of them had powers. “We wont give you another chance. Let the girl go before we make you regret ever being alive!” Jett’s voice sounded much different. There was a growl or darkness to it as she spoke. It was hers and Vaedren’s final warning to the men before things got messy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Jett Lockwood
Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof May 28th 2018, 6:45 am

Euna glanced at Jett, finding her companion once again, looking the wrong way. Something was certainly wrong with her sight. That or she was as dumb as bricks. But you can't be as dumb as bricks when you are a lawyer. So maybe she was just plain dumb. Or sensibly, blind. Just blind.

Not that it mattered, Euna didn't have time to berate a blind girl for bad clothing and life choices. Instead she had a group of idiotic men to berate. And boy was she going to berate them. And it seemed like the lawyer wasn't going to be of help, not with the way she was basically staring at the wall and seeming to have some sort of internal.. Right. Host and parasite.

Stepping forward, Euna placed the bag of grocery's down, taking in a breath to prepare a rather loud complaint, only to be stopped by the chilling voice of the blind lawyer. No... Not quite. It seemed gooplush and the lawyer were going far too... Far into this symbiotic relationship, even Euna began to worry for the girl. It didn't seem safe... And it made her wonder why these two wanted to find the Queen. But her words annoyed Euna. She didn't like killing, killing took too much work. Had to get rid of bodies, had to pay people off, had to feel bad about... Well, these boys mommas. She suspected they didn't have kids. Hoped. Gods she hoped.

So she had to get in first. "Jett. The goo, cover your ears. Fluff ball." Euna looked for the scared Arcadian's eyes, frowning, but looking into them, hoping to gain her attention, because she didn't want to hurt the girl, but she was going too. "Cover those cute ears of yours... And don't hate me." Bringing her staff into both hands, Euna inhaled, right before letting out perhaps the loudest sound one could hear in this small alleyway. Louder then the trick of a lighting bolt she had called down from above her to scare the men, louder then any gunshot. Rolling thunder rumbled throughout the entire alleyway, the entire city block as if the sky had been filled with lighting and had been brought down right into their ears.

Having not used that... In far too long, Euna winced, her throat felt dry, her ears rung, not as badly as everyone around her, but enough to remind her that she had stopped doing that and suffered because of it. But she ignored that to charge at the group of men who were likely to be suffering and would swing her staff into the firsts ones ribs, smacking them with bolts of lighting, before twisting the staff to slam it atop the head of another, bringing it back to jab their ribs with it again, another jolt of bolts coursing though their body, knowing that tonight was going to be a lot of her, swinging her stick around... Heh.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jett Lockwood May 29th 2018, 3:17 am

Upon hearing Euna’s warning, Vaedren extended bits of himself to cover Jett’s ears with makeshift mufflers. Kirin on the other hand was no so fortunate. She tried using her control over making constructs out of darkness. No amount of preparation could have helped her against the red girls booming voice. The thunderous bellowing from Euna was enough to knock all the men on their asses, but also caused Kirin to freeze up. Not that she wasn’t already frozen with terror and a lack of energy, but the loud shout certainly didn’t help. She had a hard time with loud noises.

The pale demon fell to one knee as her captor relinquished his grip on her. A wave of pain surged throughout her body. Meanwhile Jett’s eardrums were shielded from harm, but Vaedren couldn’t help shuddering at the noise. After all, he was standing right next to the red girl. Surprisingly, Euna seemed to just jump straight into the fray after laying down that vocal thrashing. She took advantage of the men being knocked down or incapacitated from the sheer force of her voice. Vaedren used this opportunity to rush to the pale demon’s side. He and Jett swapped positions so that the poor thing wouldn’t feel threatened. “Everything is going to be alright. We’re here to protect you.” Jett said in a calm and reassuring voice.  

A few of the men had begun to recover by this point. The ones Euna didn’t instantly bash in the face with her stick, began to rummage around in their pockets. While Jett’s attention may have been focused on Kirin, Vaedren kept a watchful eye out. He almost immediately recognized what was happening when several of the men pulled out what looked like inhalers. The canister instead of being metal, was a clear plastic or really hard glass and contained a bright almost iridescent orange liquid. A low growl in her mind told Jett that Vaedren was upset. She proceeded to converse with him mentally.
“What’s the matter?”
“We’ve seen this liquid before. We’ve seen this device before!”
“What device? What are you talking about?
“Issssss long story. Not time to explain. It’s too dangerous for the others to be here!”

Before Jett could start a reply, she heard the groans from several men behind her. They sounded like they were in pain. Then the sound of a low rumble filled the alley as one of the men got up and began to life up a nearby dumpster. With a strength he hadn’t displayed before, the leader of this gang of degenerates chucked the dumpster at Euna. Vaedren not wanting to scare off the speedster and trying to adhere to Jett’s promise, shot across the alley in the form of Jett’s armor.

He shot across the alley and managed to push Euna out of harms way before slinking back to Jett and reforming the armor around her. “I know I promised Euna that I’d keep the big guy in check. And I know he scares you, but we have no choice. Forgive me, and please don’t be scared.” Jett said to the frightened demon as she stepped towards the center of the alleyway. Jett’s tiny lean body suddenly shifted to that of the massive hulking brute of a demon. He bore his sharp fangs in the direction of the juiced up men. Saliva ran down the side of his jaw. “You work for the FAT MAN. WE HATE THE FAT MAN! You tried to hurt our friends. YOU THREATENED OUR JETT! We will give you only one chance to flee.” the fleshy demon growled. He was doing his best to behave for Jett and the other two demon’s present, but he was just seconds away from painting this alleyway a much redder color than his or Euna's skin.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Jett Lockwood
Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 1st 2018, 1:28 am

Euna was on her third guy by the time she noticed anyone else. At the very least, her ears had stopped ringing. Throat was a little sore still. But. She'd suffered worse. Sadly, she had no control over who heard her thunderous battle-cry. And long ago, she herself heard it as if it was something around her. But it had been so long since she had sealed herself. Had limited herself away. She suffered because of it.

But the puff ball, the men and even Jett suffered more then she, and it was that she could ignore the small pain, she could forgo complaining about it, for she had no right to complain about it. Which was why as she jabbed the third man in the head, sending a shock though the contact point that was sure to leave him out of this fight for a while, she gave the other two Arcadian woman... Well. Arcadian and a... Half... Woman a once over. Seemed the Puff ball suffered the worst out of all of them, and Jett was already on her feet. Good.

Shifting her focus to the fourth member of this rowdy group, Euna noticed his lapse in judgement to not look at her, but rummage in his pockets for something and closed the distance to make him suffer for it, giving him an electric thrust into his gut with the staff before flipping it upwards, connecting with the ruffians chin and sending another to the ground. The action also gave her eyes some time to watch the small canister that the man had pulled out of his pocket and dropped when she had hit him.

At first she had mistaken it for an inhaler, but a quick look told her she was wrong. Inhalers didn't contain orange liquid, she knew, she had checked the things before. And looking at everyone else, she saw that they too had one... Drugs. Bad time to be taking drugs now. She presumptuously grinned to herself. If they wanted to get roasted and make this easier on her, then she was all too pleased to let them.

Taking a step towards the bald on, Euna reared her staff back. They had some distance, but had just taken their drug so they'd be... "Oh... Son of a bitc-" Euna almost finished, paused when she saw the bald man, who after taking that drug, turned around, picked up a dumpster and threw it at her. She was so stunned, she couldn't hope to avoid it. A single thought on her mind. Right till she felt something push her to the side and she fell to the ground, her knees skidding along the ground in surprise and she turned to see who the hell had pushed her.

Turns out, living armor of a parasite had pushed her, yet all she had on her mind was the fact her stockings were now torn. Really!? "Oh come on! Thanks but no thanks. Saved me from smelling but now my outfit is ru-hu-hu-ined." Euna cried out dejectedly, choosing now of all times to let out her complaining self, and she wasn't done. The goo plush had left Jett nearly without any decency, at all!

"Seriously? Stay on her next time." Euna finally huffed before standing herself to look back at the real problem, not all of them perhaps, but most of them were enhanced now. Some kind of drug that was... Wonder what the side affects are. Not that she had any time to even think about that, not with headache inducing gooplush coming out to play. And for some reason, looking at him and then remembering the hearts of Jett's armor... "Haa.."

Shaking her head, she stepped forward so she was slightly ahead of Gooplush, glancing over him, his plan was sound and would have certainly frightened any of them before, only, those drugs would make these asses think themselves strong enough to handle this with ease. "Goo. Try not to kill any of them. Not sure I can handle myself if the smell of death is strong." Euna gasped out, just looking at him induced the headache. And she was starting to feel the hunger again. A natural reaction when in pain. Eat the pain out.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jett Lockwood June 5th 2018, 5:11 am

Vaedren turned to face Euna with an annoyed grimace. The only one he took orders from was Jett. Luckily Euna’s orders aligned with what Jett had already told him, so there wouldn’t be any argument there. “We do not take orders from you. But we will not break our promise to Jett.” Veadren looked back to the now juiced up men. They had begun to reassemble into a small group. Many of them still lay strung about the alleyway thanks to Euna. They were looking at about four or five thugs.

Vaedren’s lips began to quiver. He was poised to strike. He wasn’t sure if he’d be able to hold back, but he made Jett a promise and he intended to honor it as much as possible. The real problem was telling just how much punishment these guys could take now that they were hopped up on drugs. He of course had some knowledge. After all, the first time he had seen this drug in work was when he squared off with the large man a few months ago. The kingpin was quite the formidable foe.

The brutish demon’s head snapped back to Euna as the men began to slowly approach. “Be careful. We’ve encountered this drug before. They’ll be very tough.” He realized as he said that, that the red skinned Arcadian would no doubt give him some sort of snark about how he was weak or something. It made him tighten his fist in anger and annoyance. All he wanted was to know where Madeline was. Now he was stuck here in some alley with a group of jacked up individuals with a deep hatred for people who were different from them.

It then dawned on Vaedren that he had the perfect tool for dealing with these men. All he had to do was not kill them, but no one said anything about violently maiming them. He looked down to his right hand. The black goo that wiggled freely about his body suddenly slithered down his arm and covered said hand. The goo then solidified into a black crystalline looking material.

“Do whatever you want freak. We got powers now to. You cant stop us.” one of the men said, holding his arms wide and taunting the beast to attack. This man was not smart. Vaedren would throw his arm forward as though he was throwing a punch. His arm would extend from the forearm and rocket at the boasting man. And just like that, the group of five had been reduced to four. Vaedren cracked a smile, though it wasn’t like anyone could tell with how wide his resting grin was. That feeling of accomplishment would fade as the man he punched slowly got back up.

“That’s new.” he mumbled. Last time he and the fat man had fought, the fat man had busted his hand on Vaedren’s hardened face. So the demon had assumed that surly a punch to the face from his hardened fist would be enough to drop the man….he was wrong. He said he wasn’t going to kill anyone. It was going to take a lot of restraint to not break the promise knowing these guys were using an advanced for of that drug.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Jett Lockwood
Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 5th 2018, 5:45 am

Euna frowned at the goo, her eyes flashing between him and five idiots left. At least it cared for it's hosts words. But she wondered if it was so because Jett could remove him... Or the Arcadian actually cared deeply for it's host... Now she was frowning at herself. How could she hate it like that? If she really. Really thought about it. It was almost as adorable as the puffball. Almost.

But she couldn't talk forever, not at the moment, these five outnumbered the three. And seeing as the puffball was still stunned from Eunas roar, it left the two of them. The problem there, was while most male Arcadian's tended to be physically imposing in some way or the other, or at least, she believed that to be so. These five were now also physically imposing. And Euna. Euna wasn't.

So when goo warned her about them, to be careful. That even he considered them tough now. She simply nodded, getting into a battle ready stance with Baal. "Be careful as well Vae. You're fighting for two." Euna warned the demon. Not looking to have her new lawyer die here and now. Seems Euna had another reason to defeat these men.

And with goo making the first move, Euna got a first hand taste at how powerful these men would be. At first, she was assured she could at least distract two with her staff, maybe even take one down, but when the one she thought was down and out because of the goo's attack, got back up. Well. At best she could distract two, maybe three... And keep distracting them... Maybe.

Letting out a hitched breath, Euna ran towards the three, flinging the staff over her shoulder as she ran, her free hand now aimed towards the group of men, lighting sparking along her hand, right before a large arc would spout from her finger tips towards the five as she stopped a few feet away from them. Not as effective if she had focused one, but it would attract all five of them. "Come on boys. Think all because you're a teeny bit stronger you can take me on!? Pathetic. You couldn't stop a kitten from mauling you, a skunk from spraying you, not that you don't already stink, and a slug from catching you!" Euna rolled out insult after insult. Not her best work but she didn't normally fight often and insult, but she hoped it'd be enough for them to focus all of their efforts on her so that the goo could get in on them... Hell's she really hoped they didn't tear her shirt. She was durable. Innocent clothes were not.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jett Lockwood June 8th 2018, 3:06 am

Vaedren let out a muffled groan as Euna told him to be careful. He would never think of putting Jett in danger, it was the whole reason why he assumed full control. The Arcadian girl then rushed head on towards the juiced up group of men. If the hulking demon could roll his eyes he would. Just what did she think she was doing? It wasn’t safe for her to run in like that. And if Jett found out that either of these two Arcadian girls had been hurt while on Vaedren’s watch, he’d never hear the end of it.

There was something very different about these men compared to the kingpin. They seemed stronger and more reliant. Was it possible that this was the fat man’s doing? Did the fight between him and Veadren push him to demand a stronger more potent drug? Just the thought made the brute angry. This world was filled with a bunch of vile people. It made him wonder if the world would have turned out like this had Madeline’s sister never been taken. He shook the thoughts from his head. There was no point in dwelling on the past. He had a job to do. He had to protect Euna and the speed demon.

If the men were going to bulk out and enhance them selves with drugs, then it was only fair that the demon did something similar. When Euna began to annoy them with her lighting. Vaedren made his advance. The men shielded themselves from the electricity that Euna focused on them. The sparks stung but it wasn’t anything they couldn’t handle with their new found strength. If the lightning wasn’t much of a concern, the growing shadow behind her might have been.

A low growl filled the alleyway. It reverberated off the brick walls and rumbled within the chests of everyone there. Vaedren had increased his overall mass extensively and now towered over everyone. Heat seemed to emanate from his body and warped the light around him. The now massive titan like Demon rose his hand to the sky, casting a shadow over the men and Euna. He’d bring it down into the concrete at his feet with tremendous force. From there several large pillars of his flesh would erupt from the ground just in front of the men. This sent them all flying back several feet but didn’t seem to do much harm to them.

As the leader rose to his feet he chuckled. “making yourself bigger wont do a thing. We’re on a whole different level of power.” He then shot past Euna with speed that Vaedren sure the hell wasn’t expecting. This was indicated by the look of shock mixed with pain as he looked down to see the lead of the men with his fist buried in Vaedren’s gut. “All you’ve done is given us a larger target to hit.”

“Getting close to us is a mistake!” Vaedren snapped back. He then delivered a massive backhand to the man and sent him crashing into the nearby wall. The demon was seconds from breaking his promise to Jett.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Jett Lockwood
Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 9th 2018, 1:42 am

"Stupid drunks and your stupid faces!" Euna called out once more, wincing at herself. She had to do better. Sure, these five seemed to have some trouble with her bolts, which meant that as long as she perhaps focused all of her power on one of them, maybe she could actually stun them.

That, was going to be the idea, till she felt her chest rumble, her feet shake with the ground. She turned her head towards the hulking mass of flesh and meat and muscle, using said meat to attack the five with little sucess. Taking a sniff, she coughed, and tried to put her attention back on the fiv- Her eyes flashed, following the surprising fast man compared to everyone else, she had to fight the urge to try and follow him, an action that would be impossible.

But while the lead ran towards the Gooball. Just meant she had four to deal with. Four, incredibly fast, incredibly strong, humans with possibly drunken minds telling them to hurt and or do worse things to the group of strange looking beings that were Arcadians. Breaking off the arc of lighting, she leaned forward to the four. "Oh four of you now? Piece of cake for a bunch of weaklings like yourselv-s" She had to stop as one of the four remaining men started towards her, using the same speed his boss just used.

Seeing the man come up behind her, as soon as she could move, she pulled her staff back where she last saw his throat, and found it, her staff delivering a direct, electric shock to the drugged up mans throat. Dashing forward, she swung her staff at another man, who caught it and ripped it from her hands. "Hey! Don't you dare!" Euna yelled out as the man brought it to his knee and snapped the staff in two, giving it a surprisingly clean cut, rather then one of splinters.

Frowning, Euna raised both hands in his direction and fired off two arcs of lighting at him, causing the man to spasm, from the electric shock, muscles locking, right before she felt a fist hit her side and she then found herself embedded in a nearby wall. "Fuken... Crapbaskets." Euna complained as she pulled herself out of the wall and looked to the four recovering asses. Drugs had one weakness. They never lasted forever. And normally a strong drug like this had to last only a short time, right? So if she could just distract them for long enough, they'd eventually simmer down. Eventually. "That all you have? Or was that a strong wind?" Euna taunted, which resulted in the two she hadn't managed to strike grab a hold of her in a second, well, what would seem like a second to most, she just didn't have the speed to react to them.

She did have the skin to handle them punching her gut and slamming her into the wall again, she even smiled when she felt the wrack of a fist connecting to her cheek. "Oof. You hungry? I'm getting hungry with all this meat and activity. You should keep punching! Ya! Do it you pussy's!" Euna laughed out, starting to giggle despite the punishment she had taken. Sparks and bolts of blue lighting began to bounce off her skin, one of the men being struck with a rather large bolt because of it, but she wasn't going down, didn't look to be going down soon, and the two she had struck with lighting earlier were starting towards her.

She just had to wait... Wait... And not bite them. Why did everything smell so good?

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jett Lockwood June 9th 2018, 6:18 am

The leader of this would be pack of thugs seemed to have little care for Vaedren’s warning. It was a shame really. It was his blatant disregard for the beasts warning, that would send thing whole evening straight to hell. The massive demon glared at the man until he heard Euna struggling in the background. He took his eyes off the leader long enough to see the red skinned girl get thrown into the nearby wall. Before he could return his gaze to the leader or even retaliate, he started to receive a barrage of blows to the body.

The force of the blows was something he wasn’t quite expecting. Even with seeing that this newer drug was more potent than the kingpins original formula. Shockwaves exploded out of Vaedren’s back from the force of the leaders punches. The beast was being pushed back. If it wasn’t for the fact that Vaedren was basically rubber-like and had no organs he’d have more than likely dropped by now. Still, Vaedren remained a good sport for a long as he could and just tanked the blows. That would all change when he heard Euna speak, and saw her on the receiving end of a nasty beat down.

Vaedren’s instincts to protect his own kicked in. He felt like his blood was boiling. He had enough. Vaedren would suddenly cease to be pushed back as a series of tendrils would shoot out of his back and anchor him into the ground. The leader didn’t care if Vaedren wasn’t moving or not. The drugs were pushing him to do irrational things. Not that he was of sound mind before, but he took little notice or care when his punching bag stopped getting beaten back. He would however notice that he was suddenly flying backwards, his chest stinging and feeling wet.

Vaedren had lost it. He didn’t care about the promise any more. He knew all to well that he wouldn’t have been able to keep it. It was in his nature to be a brutal killing machine, and the past five minuets or so had reminded him of that. His left hand would instinctively swipe upwards at the man. The black goo would encase his hand, making his claws razor sharp. With the leader so focused on just punching, he would never see the brutal uppercut. His blood would splatter on the wall to Vaedren’s right. Just a few feet above the incapacitated Kirin.

Vaedren would let out a save roar as he approached the leader. The man was doing everything in his drug filled power to get to his feet. He’d fail. He’d remain there on the ground in a puddle of his own blood writhing around like a fish out of water. “We tried to warn you!”
The two thugs Euna had dropped earlier halted in there tracks. Like their leader, the drug was pushing them to do irrational things. Instead of fleeing like any sane person would, they would advance towards the giant creature. Things were about to get extremely bloody.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Jett Lockwood
Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 9th 2018, 7:25 am

Euna kept sparking, kept taking hits, felt broken brick on her back. The hits were... Something. Rough, tough. Powerful. If Euna wasn't a durable bitch, she'd have been a broken toy by now. But as it was, these powerful hits were simply... Not enough. Not alone, eventually, maybe perhaps they'd hurt more then they did now, which was an atonement of how weak she really had gotten.

Finally let go of, Euna landed on the ground and attempted to pick herself up, only to get a foot into her ribs and another dose of wall, this time she actually felt really stuck, which helped when she heard a thud of someone hitting the ground that wasn't her, along with a fresh whiff of blood, a whiff that was growing more powerful with time. Didn't help that her eyes found the source. A man making a puddle of sauce. Blood. She... "So... Hot.." She'd groan out, her jaw hurting as much as she was watering.

Rationality took over for a moment thanks to Vae, all four of the thugs had eyes on the big man, roaring as he was. With them distracted, she finally managed to rip herself from the wall, just in time for the two she had struck earlier to go towards the hulk of a Arcadian. Why did the goo look so strong now. Claws covered in blood... "No... No no no, hehe." Euna giggled out, standing as the two close to her found their attention back on her. They were not going to run, Euna didn't want to fight, she hadn't wanted to fight. She never wanted to fight again less it was forced.

But now. Now, she thought, as bolts seemed to materialize out of the thin air, rather then shoot right away, they stayed, crackling the air. And it wasn't just one, or three, or ten. More kept coming, and eventually, she fired several of the powerful bolts of magical lighting into the two men in front of her, doing it over and over till they were forced to the ground, muscles spasming. If the bolts of magic were not enough to bring them down, the biological power of electricity locking the muscles would.

She waved her hand and a few more rained down on the two, as she stepped past them, teeth bared as if she was letting her own growl out, a deep rumble coming right from her stomach into her throat. "Run... Just run... Take your guys. And run... Cause I promise you, nothing, but pain... And.. Ahhhh.." Euna winced, biting into her own hand to allow the pain to settle herself, a tickle of Arcadian lifeblood trailing down her arm not a moment later. She just needed them to gather their wits. To smarten up. To not bleed anymore. She wasn't sure she could handle much more blood. Not with how strong the massive hulk of Goo smelt.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jett Lockwood June 15th 2018, 4:11 am

Vaedren’s savage cutting down of their leader put the men in a more dangerous state of mind. This giant evil creature just killed one of their friends, it had to pay. The two men not being fried alive by Euna decided they’d rush the giant creature the same way their boss had, you know cause it worked out so well for him. As the two men close the gap, the titanic demon vanished into thin air. The two thugs stopped dead in their tracks and began to look about the alley way. Just how did they manage to lose track of something that big.

The sound of footsteps behind them was all it took for them to leap forward. Vaedren’s arm would come crashing down into the ground where the two men once stood, leaving a creator. The massive demon slowly shimmered back into view as his camouflage wore off. The two men looked to one another and then to the hole in the ground. Despite their hardheadedness, the two looked at one another in shock. They had just been seconds away from being turned into paste. Or at least they would have, if they hadn’t taken the drug. The fact they had “powers” was beating out any logic.

Because of this the two men rushed the large monster again. This time, instead of turning invisible, the hulking brute shrunk down into a puddle. Vaedren watched as the men ran past him. The moment they passed, he rose up from the ground like some hellish vision from a nightmare. As the men turned to face the behemoth, Vaedren let out a roar as tendrils exploded from his back and seized one of the surprised men. The one that had been snatched up by Vaedren was pulled towards and then consumed by the beasts body.

Vaedren hunched over and growled, he looked like he was concentrating on something. Then suddenly, he popped up and the man’s body was spat out onto the pavement. It looked like the very life had been drained form him. A mere husk of flesh and bone laid strewn on the alley floor. This was it. It was this terrifying action that caused the remaining thug to see reason, but it was too late. Before he could flee in terror, the monsters arm shot forward and snatched the man up by the head. After being reeled in like a fish, Vaedren grabbed the bottom of the man’s feet in his other hand. Vaedren would bring the man parallel to his chest. “This could have been avoided. But you tested our patients.” With that Vaedren pushed on both ends of the man till his back snapped under the pressure.

The lifeless body would hit the ground with a sickening thud. Vaedren had literally folded the man in half.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Jett Lockwood
Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 16th 2018, 1:25 am

Stupid men... Stupid, stupid... Tasty looking men. No, bad Euna, no one here is tasty... At least, she hasn't tasted them yet to know... Growling, the demoness watched as her words went unheard, and she was powerless to stop it... No... Not exactly powerless. She had her ability, she could call a storm of lighting to strike down everyone in this alleyway, but she wasn't looking to make a foe out of the tastygoo. Nor did she want to hurt the tastyball.

So for the better part, she was useless, useless and hungry... So hungry. The last fight she had, with Johanna and Dante, only went so well because the princess smelt human, because Dante wasn't tasty, she knew that well. Because it wasn't as god damn annoying as this. Letting go of her hand, Euna looked at it, while the three brutes fought. The wounds she had made to herself were already healed, but her blood was still trailing along her arm, dripping onto the ground... She hadn't even felt her teeth...

Inching her face closer to her arm, her tongue poked out to taste her blood, which made Euna scrunch her face in disgust. She didn't taste good... She already knew that, but it was... So...

Magenta eyes fell upon the other Arcadian in the alleyway. The one stunned by her voice, the one she had come here... To... What... Exactly? Licking her lips, Euna slowly began to limp towards Kirin. Slowly, she had time to watch Vae utterly destroy the remaining two that were standing. Her eyes watching it like it was in slow motion, how his body contained one, spitting out a husk... How the other snapped in half. All it did was excite her.

Standing over the Arcadian she was meant to... Protect, yea... Protect... Not eat. Why were her hands trailing down towards them... Why did she look so beautifully tasteful? Why were her hands wiggling? Letting out a heated breath, Euna threw herself back and gripped her horn, pulling it in an effort to distract herself. "Ahhhh!" She let out a scream alongside her struggle, before snapping her head towards Vaedren, her teeth bare.

Bigger, more muscled, longer eat. Limping towards the mass of goo, she seemed to be having an argument with every fiber of her body, muscles twitching, teeth baring and then being hidden by tight lips, hands trailing over her body and eyes moving at a million miles an hour, she wasn't even sure what she was doing anymore, but she hated it. She hated this hunger. She needed too... She needed to be knocked down, she needed more pain then hunger. Right? "Asshole... great, great smelling asshole. Hit me... Hit me Hard~ Raaah. Fuck! I will try to eat you-u... Let me eat you... It'll be good. I promise~" Euna begged between her agonized gasps and movements. She didn't want too. But she wanted too... Why did this have to happen to her. Her life was so, fucking before these arcadians came along. Perfect. She wasn't a beast, she didn't want to be a beast, she...

Tears fell as she collapsed to her knees, grabbing at her body in a final effort to control herself, and feeling her control slipping. She needed something, to stop her... But couldn't... She couldn't think. She just wanted to eat.. And screw. And she couldn't decide the order. Which is why with a final growl, she looked up at Vaedren with her teeth bare, but rather then pearl whites, her teeth were all sharpened, longer and her eyes that of something not sentient, not controlled, forget the few men perhaps still awake, Euna was a growling beast now and she wanted nothing more then to tear everyone here to shreds. Not a second later, she lunged at him, her maw snapping in an effort to tear something from him, it was just coincidence that she was aiming a little low.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jett Lockwood June 19th 2018, 1:47 am

The sound of shuffling feet and shifting gravel pulled Vaedren’s attention away from the two corpses before him and over to the red skinned Arcadian. She had one hand on her horn. It looked as though she was trying to hurt herself. This was made more evident by the small amount of blood the titanic demon could see on the girls arm. Vaedren would arch a brow in confusion if he could. Instead, one of the white patches on his face he called his “eyes” went wide. His confusion would turn to caution as the demoness looked in his direction with a crazed look in her eyes.

“Hey, what’s your deal?” he growled as Euna began pacing in his direction. As deranged as Euna was acting, Vaedren wasn’t about to back down. He wasn’t going to give into her demands either. Luckily for him, he wouldn’t have to do anything he’d regret. Euna on her way to Vaedren, collapsed to her knees. This ended up drawing Vaedren towards her as he tried to see if the girl was alright. This was something he’d have never done in the past. But again, as he spent more time with Jett, her personality rubbed off on him.

The massive demon attempted to reach out to the red Arcadian, but immediately recalled his hand as Euna’s head snapped up at him. She bore her teeth at him and then leapt at the hulking demon without warning. Vaedren moved forward to shield himself from her. The black goo focused on his arm and solidified, preventing Euna from biting into his flesh. Vaedren let out a groan as her teeth sank into the hardened ichor. “Get off of usssssssss!” Vaedren growled while flailing his arm around. Hoping the motion would dislodge the crazed demon.

As this was going on, Kirin was just about recovered from being shouted into a mini coma. Her eye’s slowly blinked open. Her vision was a bit blurry, her ears still rang and, and her head hurt like hell. As she brought a hand up to her head she felt something wet. It was all over the side of her face and in her hair. Bringing her hand into view of her eyes, she spotted blood. Her heart began to race and she began to look about in a panic. There were bodies and more blood scattered about the alley, and at the center of it all was the large demon from earlier and the red skinned demon girl. The two seemed to be occupied with one another. This was the perfect opportunity for Kirin to sneak away…..if only she could find the courage to move her legs.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Jett Lockwood
Jett Lockwood
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 23rd 2018, 2:35 am

Euna's Jaw snapped into the hardened body, sharp teeth biting into it. The arm, Euna didn't want the arm, she wanted something soft, hard, both. She wanted everything. She wanted to devour everything. But she wasn't getting anywhere... She needed to bite harder, she could... Bite harder. But she wasn't. Her teeth, had bit rougher skin then this, harder metals, then this ichor.

And thanks to her inability to bite deeper, she was eventually thrown off the male demon, bouncing off a wall and hitting the ground with a growl, sitting herself up, the demoness smacked at her head, eyes flashing around the alleyway. The large Arcadian that held her new, cute lawyer. The small ball of fluff that seemed to have awaken. The downed men, some still awake, recovering. Hopefully her shocks had down enough to still them, smarten them up... Why did she care?

She cared, because. Because... She wasn't a monster. And she wasn't really hungry. No... That was just a cruel, cruel fate of her life, trying to claw it's way back, all because the most basic part of it had already done so. Arcadians. Old prey.  And something she had put behind her. So she could do it again.

Feeling her teeth pull back back where they belonged, forming back to her pearl whites she worked so hard to achieve she looked back to the male of the demon group, slowly standing and frowning at him, like she hadn't just torn a bit of his hardened arm off. Spitting that chunk out of her mouth, and ignoring the distaste of doing so. "Goo. Give my Lawyer her body back. Keep the armor. I like her legs. But keep an eye on these assholes. Not that I need to tell you that." Her voice had some shake too it, but she tried to put as much authority as she could into it. She owed the big guy and his host an apology and explanation for what just happened, but first, they had business to attend too.

Looking to the frightened Arcadian, the one she had harmed to save, Euna bit her lower lip and let out a sigh, looking at her own clothing. Damaged, ruined. She would have to go home and get changed before she went to her meet, which she was also going to have to reschedule. "Fluffball.." Euna mumbled for a bit, distracted by all her plans being ruined and recalculated, redone.

"Arcadian. Please, do not run. The other Arcadian and I do not mean any harm, what so ever... And." Remembering her old bargaining chip, and hoping it was left undisturbed, the red skinned demon walked over to the bag of groceries, picking them up and holding them out for the small... Woman to see. "Please, let us leave this disgusting place, so that we can have a chat. A friendly... calming... Safe. Chat." Euna was slow to talk, looking as if she was tuckered out, not from the fight, but from her change of demon, to beast, to woman. Not... Literal. Euna knew. But. Damn felt it.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top