The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
The good boy and the bad girl (Johana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The good boy and the bad girl (Johana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
The good boy and the bad girl (Johana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The good boy and the bad girl (Johana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
The good boy and the bad girl (Johana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
The good boy and the bad girl (Johana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The good boy and the bad girl (Johana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The good boy and the bad girl (Johana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The good boy and the bad girl (Johana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
The good boy and the bad girl (Johana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
The good boy and the bad girl (Johana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
The good boy and the bad girl (Johana) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The good boy and the bad girl (Johana)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The good boy and the bad girl (Johana) - Page 2 Empty Re: The good boy and the bad girl (Johana)

Post by Shadowoof September 24th 2017, 4:43 am

"People say alas, it's useful, sounds fancy too." Jake responded to the girls quip. He had an idea on where they were going, as he moved, he found that his idea became a knowing where he was. This kinda night life allowed him to survey surroundings pretty well, and as it turned out, they were not too far from Lily's.

Not long after their trip began, Jake began to hear her as they went, questions on his wings. He tried to answer as they went along. "No you didn't."

"Yes. Running low is one way of saying it."

"Sadly, I don't think your too far away from the truth of that." The final one wasn't much a joke. If he thought about it, he lost his shirt a lot. During the Lust demon fight, during a lot of fights. He even went shirtless in the pit of Ravens, stupid giant ravens.

Eventually, Jake stopped on a roof, below, across the street stood an antique store of sorts, where a patchwork of a hole in the roof, and a broken window recently repaired and new looking compared to the rest stood. This was the sight of that battle with that demon, assigned by Samaels dad to kill the cambion was. Good fun. Waiting till the white haired girl made it to him. Jake would point at the building. "That is Lily's. She doesn't know you, in fact. We're breaking in. So don't ever come here by yourself to use it. She might not be here anyway. Not after Ada... Let's go." Jake stopped himself from saying the name of the vampire who had stayed behind to hold off the demon, possibly losing his life because of it. Not as much fun.

Jumping down, Jake would walk up to the door and carefully, tug on the handle, finding it locked, he gave a more forceful tug the doors locks snapping as it opened freely. Muttering an apology before entering, his eyes on the strange looking things around the shop. He couldn't describe what everything was, but he knew the more important, magical items were hidden elsewhere. Motioning for the girl to follow him, Jake led her though the back door behind the counter and into a dark room, various arrays forming circles within the floor, the walls lined with scrolls and books of sorts. Jake kept an eye on the girl, making sure she didn't try to take anything. "Now just give me a moment. Need to remember the word."

Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1508
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

The good boy and the bad girl (Johana) - Page 2 Empty Re: The good boy and the bad girl (Johana)

Post by Johanna Sharpe September 24th 2017, 6:10 am

Despite her pension for getting under people’s skin, and her otherwise always rude disposition, part of her was glad to hear that she hadn’t damaged or ruined the boy’s wings. A slight sincere smile appeared on her face when she heard this news from the kid. Johanna continued to swing along side the buildings that the boy was leaping from up until she noticed that he had stopped. After coming to a cross street Johanna noticed the the absence of the boy in the air, that’s when she turned her head back to notice he had stopped on the roof of the building she had just swung off of.

Thinking quickly the girl extended an arm towards the roof he was on. Closing one eye to aim, a strand of webbing fired from her wrist and made contact with the ledge of the building. Once the web was attacked, Johanna would miraculously redirect her momentum and pull herself down onto the roof, where she’d land with a small thud next to the boy. The young thief peered across the street at the building that had been pointed out. It had definitely seen better days, but that wasn’t what stood out to Johanna the most, no, it was the fact that it was another damn antiques shop. She found herself wrinkling her nose at the site. The bitter meet up with the fence earlier was still fresh in her mind. That being said, Johanna began rubbing her hands together at the mention of breaking into a place. “Oooh a break in, my specialty!”

Johanna followed the boy down to street level and then over to the front door of the shop. After his initial tug on the door, Johanna smiled thinking she was going to get to show off her skills, but then, rather plainly, the boy just tugged really hard on the door, forcing it to open. “You’re no fun.” she pouted as she followed him into the dark building. On the surface the showroom floor of the shop seemed eerily familiar to the one the fence ran, it was so odd how almost all antique shops looked a like. Keeping her eyes on the kid, she followed him into the back of the shop where the real goodies were hidden.

Despite her wandering eyes, she could almost feel every time the boy looked back to check on her. “Don’t worry I’m not going to steal any of this stuff. I aint got a use for dusty old paper. Not to many buyers. And before you go correcting me, I know they’re scrolls….I can tell by the writing.” she said as she looked over one of them that she had sneakily managed to get her hands on. She flashed the boy a cheeky smile over the top of the scroll before rolling it up and placing it back down on the shelf she pulled it from.

There were a number of various trinkets and other odds and ends, and while she normally would have pawed at a few of the priceless baubles she showed enough self restraint. “Maybe it’s written on a sticky note?” she said, referring to the ‘word’ the kid was trying to remember.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Johanna Sharpe
Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2016-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof September 24th 2017, 7:10 am

"I wouldn't think so. And please don't read anymore. No telling what's inside them. And inside the circle please." Jake finished as he tried to remember the moment Lily had activated the runes. First, he decided, he needed to think about where they were going, it was a few places he could go. His home, the school, but ultimately, he decided on Samael's store, deciding that of all places, that would most likely be where Samael was.

Taking a few more seconds, and making sure the girl was in the circle, Jake finally remembered the word and quickly muttered it, adding in his thought and spoken word of Samaels place and the light show began. "Oh. Hold your breath." Jake added quickly just as the the world would seemingly light up around them, tinted with hues of green, yellow and various purples. He had followed his own advice before the terrible sensation of vertigo existed, Jake was use to it by now but it still gave his stomach whirls every time. At least the closing of his mouth helped. He didn't know why, but Samael told him so.

Then, all of a sudden the lights would vanish, and the two would find themselves in another darkened room, similar runes engraved into the ground, only now the walls were just that. Walls, the scrolls that had been there were gone, even the lighting was a little different. "After.. You've taken a moment to restore order to your stomach.. The thing I want..." Jake gave her a moment to just settle down, knowing full well the nausea she would be feeling. Before giving his question. "What's your name? I'm getting a little tired of thinking of you as the spider or the white haired girl. I'll even throw my own name in if your prickly about it." It was so simple. So not worth the flight back to Chicago. But still. It was something he wanted to know. In case he ever met her again. Be better if there were on name terms then childish names.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanna Sharpe September 24th 2017, 9:29 pm

Johanna stood awkwardly within the circle, her gaze still wandering around. When he had mentioned a teleporter, this wasn’t quite what the ashen haired girl had imagined. For some reason she found herself envisioning a pad or machine that they would have used, but a magic circle? Was this thing even reliable? How could the be certain they’d end up where they wanted to go? All these questions tumbled through Johanna’s mind as she held tightly onto her faded duffle bag. As her grip tightened around the strap it was then that she realized she had screwed up. She had been so focused on making it out of the city with her stolen goods that she forgot the rest of her luggage back at the hotel.

She was about to speak out but it was to late. The boy had said the magic words, no pun intended, and the room grew a bright shade of white momentarily. Soon swirls of bright greens, purples, and yellows took place of the bright white light. The young girl chose not to heed the boy’s advice. She assumed her otherworldly balance would equal out the stange sensation of vertigo that the teleporting circle gave off. For the most part she was right as she only experienced the smallest amount of discomfort in her stomach, which when she did feel it, she closed her eyes and allowed herself to recover.

Johanna continued to keep her eyes shut till she heard the boy speak again. Opening her eyes slowly, the first thing she noticed was that they were definitely in a different room. The absence of the scrolls and the other various baubles was the clear indicator. The room may have been different, but Johanna was still skeptical that they had made it to their destination. Taking a few steps away from the magical circle to investigate the rest of the room, the teen’s head snapped back in the other kid’s direction when he finally explained what it was he wanted from her.

Asking for her name definitely caught Johanna off guard as she was half expecting him to ask her to turn over the stolen property or something like that. There was a moment of silence between the two as she thought best on how to answer the question. She didn’t want to tell him her real name as it would just create complications for her down the road, or at least that’s how she felt. That being said, she did feel partially responsible and compelled to hold up her end of the deal.

Turning around so that she faced the boy completely, Johanna let out a small chuckle. “Anna, or Ann for short. But that’s all you’re gonna get outta me. Last name costs extra.” The young girl felt happy with her answer, it served as both the truth and a lie. While she hadn’t given the kid her real name, she did give him a piece of it. And besides, was it really a lie if the name was a nickname of hers to begin with?

The Characters
Spoiler:
Johanna Sharpe
Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof September 24th 2017, 10:25 pm

Jake gave a smile in Ann's direction when she shared her name, and honestly, he was just happy every thought with her didn't hair to end in girl, lady or spider. "Well. My name is Jake. However, if you prefer Zaapiel or Lucifer, both make excellent first names compared to where they are positioned now." He joked as he moved to the exit, opening it. Upon doing so, a familiar smell would hit him, similar to the smell that the buyer's house shared, old but rather then shared with the smell of books, it was the smell of unused objects and items. And death.

Narrowing his eyes, Jake took a step from the entrance to the teleporting room outside before he heard voices, three of them. They were not so quiet, most likely cause they were not expecting anyone. Turning on his red vision, Jake looked to the show room of this yet another antique store, a little better looking and filled mostly with oddity's but what mattered was there were three dead body's standing around and walking... They were strange to Jake, for he had never seen in his red vision, this blackness, that which surrounded a person when they were dead, walking, moving in such a graceful and silent style. In fact, if he had to decide, he could only assume one thing. Vampires. Great. He began to wander how they got in, when he saw the giant hole in the side of the house and remembered a very unfortunate day.

"Ann. You wouldn't happen to have silver weapons on you? Cause I hope your as understandable about magic teleporters as you are Vampires." Finishing with turning his red vision off, and he turned back to Ann, giving a shrug. "I.. However, am in the mood to punch those fangs really hard. Want to join? There's three of them, and while they heal rather well. They break easily.. Should be a fun piece a cake. And hey. Whatever you owe me for showing you something I should not have shown you, gone as soon as those vampires lay broken before us." Jake wasn't sure if she would bother, however, without breaking any more walls, something he did not want to do. The only way to the exit was to get past the vampires, and they were very, very fast. Plus the sounds of walls being broken down would attract them anyway and unforgettably, the sun was down or at the very least likely, on the verge of it. Meaning no easy way of doing this.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanna Sharpe September 25th 2017, 12:00 am

Jake was awfully open about sharing personal information it seemed as he gave Johanna three names to call him by. “Honestly didn’t take you for a Jake, you look more like a looser or nerd to me” she said with a slight smirk. Still ever finding ways to pick on her unlikely companion for the evening. As the two took their time getting acquainted with one another, both Johanna and Jake noticed something off about the building. Where as Jake could smell it in the air, Johanna could just feel like something was off. Then voices could be heard coming from what was probably the showroom floor.

Following in the boy’s footsteps Johanna silently crept behind, her curiosity urging her to investigate the sound of the voices as well. It was dark that much was for certain, the one hour time difference making it much darker here in New York. The hole in the wall allowed some of the outside light to trickle in but it wasn’t enough. Johanna could faintly see the outline of the individuals moving about, which is why she gave Jake a very confused look when he turned to her and asked if she had any silver on hand. The look of confusion turned to a tilted head as he mentioned the word vampires. “How the hell do you know that they’re vampires? I can barely even see them!” she whispered.

As odd as it might have been for most people to believe such creatures existed, Johanna on the other hand just found it hard to believe she’d ever run into one, after all she had just been transported from half way across the country vial a painted circle in the back of an antiques store, so at this point anything was possible. That being said she had yet to answer the boys question, and that prompted her to turn her attention towards her duffle bag. “They aren’t silver, but think they would work?” she said nodding towards the opening of the bag where the hilt of the ancient sword and rim of the shield poked out.

Reaching into the bag cautiously, Johanna drew the sword and offered it to Jake. “If you’re gonna use it, just be sure to give it back.” she demanded before reaching into the bag and pulling out the shield for herself. “After you ‘Lucifer’” she said with a slight chuckle and hint of sass, definitely poking fun at the kid’s other names.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Johanna Sharpe
Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof September 25th 2017, 2:37 am

"I have my way." Jake didn't want to fully explain his sight, something he didn't fully understand himself, so he left it at that. However, when asked if something would work, Jake looked to where Ann pointed and saw what she meant, a small smirk raising on his lips. Being given the weapon, something that surprised him as he was sure she would keep them to use, he gripped the handle and just marveled at it's design. It's weight, something that he would have had no problem with anyway because of his strength just felt right. This was a weapon made for killing. And while it would taste blood, cold and dead. It wouldn't be killing... Hopefully.

"Don't worry. I don't have much use for a sword. But I'll use it. Wait till I have them distracted, then you come in." Jake simply nodded his head to the girls use of his middle name, deciding that it was better then being called what she suggested earlier. Turning his red vision back on, Jake sighted the three dead men walking. Well, two dead man, one woman. Being closer he could see the finer details of her structure among the swirling darkness that was her undead life. Turning it off and staying low, Jake would have kept crouch walking though the opening that led towards the counter that separated him from the vampires if not for the creak of wood under his foot, and almost like predators to the sound of prey, he could see all three of the vampires heads shoot up towards him.

Seeing that stealth was out of the option, Jake lunged from his spot with an exert of strength into the air between the roof and the counter, the ancient sword in his right hand, he used his left hand to press on the counter as he passed by it, turning his sudden leap into a vault, his feet colliding with the first male vampire, sending the undead to the entrance of the store, hitting the ground and the wall with a loud thud. Jake landed hard on the wood of the floor before feeling a sudden rush of wind and he suddenly found himself pressed against the wall on the other side of the shop, away from the hole and where he once stood in less then a second, that vertigo returning for a moment from the sudden forced moment.

Seeing it was the female vampire, a pale looking brunette, her hands gripping his shoulders in what should have been a bone crushing grip if not for his durability, still he felt it enough that it worried him as it began to slightly hurt. However, using this close proximity, Jake took the sword in his right hand and stabbed it into the woman though her sternum, yet she didn't seem too fazed by the attack, in fact she began to smile before opening her mouth, two fangs suddenly protruding from her gums.

Letting go of the sword, leaving it in her chest, he pressed his right hand against her chin, keeping the vampires mouth away from him, hoping that Anna would use the fact they were unaware of her to surprise the two males, for he knew the one he kicked would have stood back up by now because of the fact he could hear two sets of footsteps were making there way towards him. Easy to knock down, hard to keep down. If Adam could walk away from having his entire lower body collapsed in to itself, a sword and a drop kick would do little.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanna Sharpe September 26th 2017, 12:09 am

Johanna nodded in agreement with Jake’s plan. She wasn’t particularly big on doing what other people suggested, but in this case it made the most sense. As it turns out she would have just waited from him to get the attention of the three vampires in the first place. Having him pretty much ok this in the form of a plan that came from his mouth and not hers was extremely refreshing. As the boy moved into position to attack, Johanna noticed that her eyes were getting more adapted to the dark. While she still couldn’t fully make out the finer details, she could at least now tell their overall builds and genders.

The suspense was nearly killing Johanna to the point where she just wanted to leap past the boy and attack the mysterious figures head on. She wouldn’t have to wait much longer as the boy’s sneaking attempt was foiled by a loose wooden floor board that let out a loud groan as it tried to support Jake’s weight. The distinct sound was enough to get the attention of the three vampires. Seeing that sneaking was no longer on the table, Jake lunged forward at the vampires, sword at the ready.

Wasting little time, Johanna took that as he queue to strike as well. Performing a sideways leap onto the counter, the ashen haired girl would throw her shield with deadly force at the one male vampire that had not been touched by Jake. Deep down inside Johanna had a feeling they’d have their work cut out for them. Surely there had to be some merit to the way vampires were described in books, and the skills that were always accredited with. With this in mind, the fight looked like it would definitely be an fairly tough battle, but as soon as Johanna had leapt into action, that euphoric feeling from the adrenaline pumping through her veins kicked in like it had when she and Jake had fought.

The shield rocketed through the air and let out a loud metal thud as it collided with the one vampires head. Immediately following the throw, the young thief fired off a strand of webbing at the shield so that she could pull it back to her once it had hit its mark. Sneaking around in the dark was one of the girl’s trade marks and she took advantage of this, not knowing if the beasts could see in the dark. After retracting the shield back to her, Johanna would hop straight up at the ceiling and quickly crawl along it till she was above the female vampire that had Jake pinned to the wall.

Johanna would then move along the wall quickly till she was now on the same wall as Jake. Her back pressed against the wall, Johanna waited for the right moment to pounced, and that was when the female would look up at her. As soon as the two locked eyes, Johanna would give an extremely forceful push off the wall. Launching herself feet first off the wall, Johanna would drop kick the female vampire away from Jake.

Landing with a soft thud on the ground Johanna would shot a glance back at Jake over her shoulder. “You call that a distraction?” she said with a wink and a smile before snapping her head back in the direction of the vampire she missile drop kicked. Seeing the sword embedded in her ribs, Johanna let out a sigh. Thinking quickly she shot a strand of webbing at the hilt of the sword hopping to pry it out of the woman’s ribs and back into her own hands. “Didn’t I say to make sure to give this back when you were done with it? Leaving it in some undead fleabags ribs what not what I meant.”

The Characters
Spoiler:
Johanna Sharpe
Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof September 26th 2017, 7:44 am

Hoping Ann had used his distraction to good efforts, Jake kept trying to push the female vamp off him, his left hand trapped between his and her body meant that he only had his right one which was more or less focused on keeping those snapping jaws away from any part of his skin. Thankfully, the girl came in time, delivering her own kick to the vampire, sending the undead being away from Jake. "You got the surprise on them, didn't you?" Jake shot back to the girl watching as she moved to retrieve the sword from where he had left in, uselessly stuck inside the undead woman.

Johanna would find the sword came easy enough, but the two teens would also notice the gaping hole in the woman's chest was healing, and not so slowly. Soon enough the two male vamps would stand side by side her, mumbling to each other, all the while keeping eyes on both Jake and Ann, watching every little movement. "They smell weird."

"Why are they here?"

"Do they know him?"

The words were silent, but could be heard, causing Jake to step in-front of Anna, motioning to her not to attack them. He looked to the three vampires, wondering what he could learn from them here and now. "Real question is. Why are you three here." The three looked to Jake a second longer, before mumbling something about him smelling weird.

"We are looking for the one who is looking for one of us. He hunts down sires and fledglings, cutting into us, torturing us in rather gruesome ways. We follow his smell here where it is strong... Something you share, his scent among your own... one." And like that, the two of the vampires suddenly vanished from view, if not for the fact Jake was getting a hang of seeing a speedster's movement, he would not have seen that which was a blur to Jake's eyes as the two vampire blurs moved to the right, hidden by a display counter. Stepping back, Jake eyed the one remaining, the one who had spoken to them, a thin, blonde male, pale like the woman. However, the vampires eyes were focused on Anna.

If Johanna was to make eye contact with the remaining male for even a second, she would find herself drawn into his gaze, as if something was tugging on her will. Whether or not the fascination would work, the vampire would not know, still it would try. Pointing at Jake, the vampire would continue to try and look into the girls eyes, before saying. "Detain him."

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanna Sharpe September 26th 2017, 8:57 am

Johanna’s attempt to retrieve the ancient sword from the woman’s body had been a success. After seeing how easily the female vampire recovered from her kick and having a sword violently ripped from her body, Johanna came the very quick conclusion that the strange ancient weapons weren’t going to cut it. While the three creatures of the night conversed amongst themselves, Johanna took the opportunity to place the weapons back into the duffle bag that hung from her shoulder. As Johanna slid her hand into her bag, she partially paid attention to the conversation going on between Jake and the vampires. This was in part to do the fact that when she was putting the weapons away, she felt something in her bag that might just give them a fighting chance.

As Johanna’s hand slipped into the bag she felt another metal object, it was one of her sleep gas mines. While she had only packed a few, and left most of them back at the hotel in Chicago, she had enough foresight to pack at least one into the bag in case she got into trouble on the way to the fence. That wasn’t all however, as Johanna’s hand brushed over the polished steel disk, she also felt a little plastic baggie. She didn’t need to feel it up anymore to know what that was. It was that strange drug the old mobster had given her to use in cases of emergencies. Well this was certainly an emergency, but she wanted to try her luck with the mine first.

A sudden rush of air rustled Johanna’s hair which caused her to turn her attention back to the conversation at hand. Two of the vampires had disappeared from view, the female and one of the males. All that remained was a pale blonde male that stood before the two teens. As Johanna looked up, her gaze locked with his and she could feel a slight nagging feeling, like someone was pushing her forward. She felt compelled to approach the male, but he hadn’t quite sunk his fangs in her yet. The strange euphoric rush of combat held a much stronger hold on her than the vampires hypnosis. Still she played along, partly cause she couldn’t quite pull herself away.

This was the opportunity that Johanna needed though. She walked a little closer to the male vampire before turning her back to him in order to face Jake. As he muttered his order for the young girl to detain the boy, Johanna spoke in her best impression of a hypnotized voice. “Yes master!” she said, before flashing a wink at Jake. When Johanna had turned her back to the blonde male, she had sneakily pulled her arm out of the duffle bag. With the dispersal unit facing the male, Johanna triggered it with the press of her thumb, at the same time she had flashed Jake the wink. The thick cloud of sleeping gas formed behind Johanna in a matter of seconds. She’d quickly drop the mine at her feet and would attempt to rush forward to rejoin the boy at his side.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Johanna Sharpe
Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof September 29th 2017, 9:29 am

Jake would admit, he was slightly panicking at the thought of whatever the male in front of them was trying to do, when Anna began walking forward, he honestly thought he was doomed. Three vampires and the spider. He couldn't fight them without using his red energy and that would result in something he tried to avoid, even if they were already dead.

However, when Ann winked at him, her voice sounding plain and honestly not like her, Jake wanted to sigh with relief but kept from doing so, knowing a visible change in his face, voice, anything might upset the vampire, might give something away. But when the plan was enacted, Jake's shoulders would visibly slump as the gas was spewed out from the machine. Jake had to admit, if the plan was used in any other space, it would have worked so well. But obviously Anna had ether decided to forget, not believe him, or thought it might work. Vampires from what Jake could gather, were dead. They could lose entire body sections and live alright. They didn't really need air, nor did their lungs or whatever the gas did to doze people off would really work, that was evident by the fact the vampire, surrounded by the gas, stood there, looking slightly baffled but otherwise unaffected.

As soon as it's confusion was over however, the blonde looked towards Anna and in the space of what could only be described as much faster then a blink of an eye, to him merely a blur that came in his direction... No. The vampire, in it's incredibly fast dash, went right for Anna, it's hands reaching for the girls neck, it's fangs out. Turning to help, Jake was stopped by a hand that suddenly appeared, a male body with it, grabbing his own, about to retaliate by punching, the other male vampire let go as Jake felt another pair of slimmer hands grab his shoulders from behind, pulling him back and throwing him at a wall.

Getting up from his wall, Jake looked for the two, only to find two blurs coming for him. Quickly raising his hand in the direction of one of them as soon as it got close enough, Jake clashed a hand on the throat of the male vampire he was dealing with, the blood sucking man, pale as his friends but with black hair, struggled in Jake's grip, clawing at his arms. The female however, was not stopped by Jake's other hand and had an elbow pressed against his own neck, causing a slight annoyance. However, her real plan was put into motion when he saw her head bob to his shoulder, causing a incredibly sharp pain as her fangs pierced his skin with ease.

"Gah, get off!" Jake cried out as he took the vampire clawing at his arm and slammed them into the female one, letting go of the man and sending the two away from him in the process. Currently toppled on one another, leaving them trying to untangle themselves. The female one, causing them to move a bit slower as she was coughing out what looked like blood.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanna Sharpe October 1st 2017, 12:19 am

By the time Johanna reached Jake’s side she had figured the mine would have made a sizable cloud worth hiding behind, she was wrong. Moment’s after Johanna turned to face the could of smoke, he mind began to over clock. She may not have had a clear enough view of the vampire charging her, but being able to see his outline was enough to cause her brain to jump to her defense. The dimly lit room was suddenly illuminated for Johanna via the plethora of after images that echoed outwards from the blonde vampires location.

Johanna’s eyes scanned all the varying angles of approach he could possibly take, but given what she had read in books and seen on movies, vampires had super speed, and if that was the case there was little usefulness in analyzing all the different paths the man could take. Preparing for the worst, Johanna tried to bring the ancient shield up to block the blonde males outstretched hand, what happened next would royally tick Johanna off. The speed and force of the vampire was something Johanna had known about, but drastically underestimated. The old shield that she had coveted so dearly shattered like glass upon impact. Shards of the shield scattered about the floor.

Not only did the shield shatter, but it did little in the way of impeding the man’s advance. His open palm quickly collided with Johanna’s neck and the momentum carried the two a short distance till the young thief’s body slammed into a wall. A small grunt escaped through Johanna’s clenched teeth as her back collided with the wall. Despite the sharp nails digging into the flesh of her neck, or the fangs baring down on her, all Johanna could focus on were the remains of the broken shield that lay scattered about the floor.

The ashen haired girl’s eyes quickly narrowed as her gaze returned to the vampire that had her pinned. The adrenaline rush she had been feeling, the one that she got from being in the middle of a fight, the new sensation that she had only recently encountered, it was gone. She felt rage now, or some form of it at least. Both of the young girls arms quickly shot up and seized the vampire’s arm at the wrist and a little bit below the elbow. Much like how the vampire had a tight grip on her through, Johanna’s fingers, her claw like nails began to dig into the blonde male’s arm. “You’ve royally pissed me off pal. Little word of advice. YOU DON’T PISS ME OFF!” she managed to force a sentence out through her constricted throat.

Johanna quickly tucked her legs up to her chest and then with all her strength, strength she didn’t use often, she unleashed a devastating kick with both her feet into the vampire’s chest. The male was sent flying back across the shop where he landed with a loud crash as he smashed through one of the display racks. Johanna at the same time landed with a soft thud as she hit the floor bottom first. The vampire’s arm remained around her neck as a combination of her grip and the force of her kick tore the limb clean off. With the rest of itself no longer attached the grip of the vampire’s arm eased up a bit and Johanna pulled it away from her neck, coughing slightly as she tried to regain her breath.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Johanna Sharpe
Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof October 5th 2017, 8:45 am

Touching his neck, his fingers trailing down to his shoulder, he felt the two holes now residing there, a trail of blood leaking from the wounds. Jake brought his fingers to in-front of his eyes, his blood, a mix of red and black. He had always looked at the black part of his blood strangely, as it reminded him of the blacken eyes of demons that had such eyes. It was just a thick blackness that belonged to him. Looking to the two vampires, the male of the two having fully untangled himself, stared hard at Jake, only the female seemed to have more sense as she herself stood up.

"The boys a demon, the one we look for..." Her voice was too loud for Jake's liking, and he hoped Anna was focused on something else then what the vamp woman had said, but he hadn't the time to see, his eyes shifted to the third vampire, who was on his knees, his hand on his slowly growing arm, as if his regeneration wasn't as strong as the vampires had shown it to be as of right now. If one looked close enough, they could see what could almost be considered a wince of pain in the armless vampires eyes.

Seeing they were outmatched or at the very least, got what they came for or whatever these vampires wanted, the two Jake had been dealing with made there way to the injured vampire in an instant, grabbing him before vanishing to the hole on the wall and out of it, gone like the wind. "Fuck!" Jake's sudden outburst was followed with his fist punching a wall, albeit as lightly as his anger allowed, still the force was enough to crack the wood of the wall, the cracks spreading a little too far for his liking. Taking a deep breath, Jake looked to Anna and saw a few things, an arm, a broken shield. Oh.

Scratching his head, Jake walked over and began picking up the broken pieces of metal that was once the shield of a possible war goddess. "Thanks Ann, and I'm sorry about all this. Personal business, the kinda business you don't want to get too into." He was beginning to hope she wouldn't be too angry, but knowing her, she would be just as likely to blame him for the shield's broken state now that the perp had escaped. Heck, he could feel his arms tense as he picked up pieces, ready to intercept a punch in case she was violent about it.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanna Sharpe October 6th 2017, 3:03 am

Dropping to the floor and landing in a crouched position, Johanna threw the severed vampire violently across the showroom. Still coughing, the young thief did her best to overhear what the three vampires were saying. Seeing the look on the females face, Johanna shot a glance in Jake’s direction. A mix of red and black liquid coated the tips of his fingers. The ashen haired girl’s attention turned back to the male vampire that she had maimed. Judging by the look on his face, he was in quite the bit of pain, especially for someone who was supposed to be undead.

Johanna’s eyebrows furrowed into a menacing scowl. She now knew these guys could feel pain, and they could be seriously hurt, even if they could regrow the limbs they lost. With that in mind, Johanna’s hand lightly brushed over the floor in front of her feet until she found what she was looking for. Her right hand tightly squeezed around a piece of the shattered shield. She was prepared to lunge head on at the injured vampire, but before she could get the chance to cause any further harm, the trio reassembled and vanished out the hole in the wall.

In a fit of frustration much like Jake, Johanna took the piece of the shattered shield and threw it with all her might at the hole the vampires had escaped through. The shard slammed into the wall with so much force that half of it got embedded in the wall. Letting out a groan of frustration Johanna rose to her feet and began to collect the remaining fragments of the shield. A slight look of surprise replaced the angry scowl on her face when she noticed Jake picking up the pieces as well.

His sincere apology was another thing she wasn’t expecting as he handed her the shards of the shattered shield that he had picked up. He was right, this was obviously his own business to deal with and normally Johanna wouldn’t have bothered to involve herself, but that was all before that one asshole vamp went and pulverized her stolen shield. “Apology accepted. And you’re wrong, this is my business now to. That punk broke this shield, and I wont rest till I force feed every one of these shards down his filthy rotted throat.”

She slipped the shield fragments into her faded green duffle bag and then turned back to the boy. “So you’re a half demon? Funny, the wings screamed pigeon to me.” she said with a slight smirk. “Welp, what are we going to do now? You got anyway to track them down? Cause I aint dropping this. That vampire is going to wish he could die by the time I'm through with him.”

The Characters
Spoiler:
Johanna Sharpe
Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof October 6th 2017, 4:27 am

Jake had his own look of surprise when Anna accepted his apology, an even bigger surprise laid on his face at how easily she accepted his nature. Maybe she thought it a joke, maybe she herself was serious. "Are you a regular with demons? Even I had a disbelief about it." Jake had to ask, she didn't seem like the kinda person who knew about this well. At least, he didn't know many who knew this side of life and robbed museums. Most people could attribute this to meta activity.

"And I'm not... A cambion. A half demon. I'm also part angel. If that explains the wings." He later finished, not liking the idea of telling a girl what was on the most part, for she was still a stranger to him, but he also didn't like being referred to as a demon pigeon, even if that wasn't what she meant and he hadn't even gotten to being a part human in all of that mess of supernatural biology. Still, he was avoiding the crux of the issue, those vampires. From what he could tell, they were very fast, too fast. However, that injury...

"Let's see." Jake's eyes turned to red as he said those words, the room being lit up with a red tinge both for his vision and for Anna to see. Jake scanned the area, sighting that no one was really out and about, some living inside houses, he was about to give up when he saw the black among the duller red, a fair distance away. But like predators, the vampires had a red light cornered, seeming to confirm his little theory about why the males healing was slowed. They needed blood. It made sense, considering. "Follow me if you want the vamp." Was all he said as he ran out the hole of the wall and jumped high into the air, landing on the next door buildings roof, he pushed hard and began his normal routine, his eyes watching the three black figures close in on the only living thing.

His senses seemed to slow as they got closer, watching the vampires lunge at the poor sod, the red that was the life of the person being drained at that moment seemed to dim with each passing second, infuriating Jake. Knowing Anna could not know where to go till he got there, Jake finally landed on the roof next to where he now just saw someone die, and one of the red lights regrow an arm.

He pushed right to the edge of the roof and seemed to have walk right over, his body turning as if he was about to fall head first, but at the last second, he pressed against the corner of the edge with his foot and pushed off, hands outstretched, he shot himself right into the other male that he had dealt with before, leaving the one Anna wanted for when she got here. Jake shifted himself so his feet rose up, and as soon as he felt his hands on the vampires, his weight and the force from his jump pushing the male vampire down, he pulled his legs up and slammed them into the vampire's knees as they collided with the ground, breaking though the flesh and bone, his hands gripping the vampires shoulders so hard he could feel the undeads cold flesh and bone snapping under the pressure.

Jake could see the surprise and pain on the males face, and expected that the other two would look the same, having not foreseen the boy to find them so soon, he also expected the spider would be dealing with one of two of them soon enough.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanna Sharpe October 6th 2017, 5:27 am

Johanna found herself rolling her eyes at Jake’s disbelief that she believed in demon’s and as a matter of fact, found herself planting her face in the palm of her hand. “We just ran into a pack of vampires, and used a magical portal to get here from Chicago, so yeah….I guess I do believe in demons. Christ you’re slow” she muttered, slowly removing her hand from her face. When Jake gave her the rundown of his actual heritage she couldn’t help but laugh mentally. She tried to show an impressed face, but this only proved to prove her overall impression of the boy more. He was so open and willing to hand out information, not once taking the time to think she was joking with him when she called him a pigeon.

Still, that didn’t stop her from opening her mouth and joking once more. “So like I said, part demon, part pigeon.” The devilish smirk disappeared from her face as she began to focus on the fact that Jake’s eyes were now glowing red. She took a mental note of this when he quickly rushed out the hole in the wall, only stopping to mutter something to her about the vampire she wanted to mutilate, before doing so. The second the boy bounced out of the hole in the wall, Johanna followed suit. She found it odd that Jake still refused to use his wings to get about especially after being outed as a half bred demon/angel.

Johanna pulled herself into the air via her web shooters so she could keep an eye on the boy much like she did back in Chicago. “You know you’d probably be a lot faster if you just used your wings!” she shouted as she followed him. As she swung though the air she couldn’t help but wonder just what it was he could see when his eyes were all lit up like that. She had already come to the conclusion that it let him see through things, but she was still curious as to what it actually looked like.

After dipping down and out of sight for a moment, the ashen haired girl swung back over the ledge of the building to see Jake taking a nose dive off the side. *This must be our stop.* she thought to herself. Johanna didn’t have much time to think about how she was going to approach the vampire. She usually liked to have things planed out in advance, but she was never known to not improvise on the fly from time to time. After all, in the business of thievery there were always unforeseen events that could occur at any time, and a good thief always had to be able to think on her toes.

Using her current upswing, Johanna tucked her legs up and then kicked out of the swing to get some extra height, she didn’t want the vampire to know she was coming till it was too late. At the apex of her jump, Johanna would reach into her back and grab a fist full of the shield shards before raining them down on the alley way below with a forceful throw. Johanna then crossed her arms and fired a strand of webbing at each of the tow building that made up the sides of the alleyway.

Pulling with all her strength Johanna would rocket herself downward towards the blonde vampire like a vengeance seeking missile. The clinking of the metal from the shield bouncing off the walls of the two buildings was enough to draw the vampires gave upward, a few of the shards embedded easily into his shoulders while the others provided just enough cover for him to not see Johanna till there was almost no time to react. Johanna would come crashing down upon the blonde vampire like a bolt of lightning. A sickening thud filled the alley as his body weight all but caved under the speed and force of Johanna’s body. Once she had the vampire pinned, she reared back her fist and began unloading into his face with all the anger she had welled up within her.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Johanna Sharpe
Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top