The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The girl (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The girl (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The girl (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The girl (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The girl (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The girl (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The girl (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The girl (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The girl (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The girl (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The girl (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The girl (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The girl (W.I.P) I_vote_lcapThe girl (W.I.P) I_voting_barThe girl (W.I.P) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The girl (W.I.P)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The girl (W.I.P) Empty The girl (W.I.P)

Post by Shadowoof August 5th 2017, 10:41 pm

"Grrrrr."

The Bio

Renegade Name: ...........
Title: ..........
Alignment: CN
Race: Meta/Plant
Hair: Green (Original black.)
Eyes: Green/black (Blue)
Height: 4'7
Weight: 77lbs
Blood type: 0-/chlorophyll

The Looks

The girl is one of human decent, from a far away viewing, she has long green hair that has been crudely cut to her mid back with a fringe that keeps falling to her small nose. Her skin is a light green, with leaves seemingly stuck to skin every couple of centimeters. Not grown, more stuck to her skin but could be blown away with a simple touch or wisp of wind.

From a close perspective, she is all that and more, her pupil and sclera are a dark green while her Iris is a pitch black. Her face, if it was normal would be pretty but is like a majority of her thin body, covered in light scars, that are now faded to a deep seated pale lines in her green skin. From a glance one could think she does not look after herself well, her skittish movement and dark circles fading in with the green under her eyes, a thin face and her body is all skin and bones in her physical make up.

The Personality
Imagine a animal that is old, but is still childish, but also has a human sense of empathy and some... Little personality and knowing that she is humanish with that human curiosity. But most importantly, put all that into an animal.

The Story
The young girl, at a young age, went missing in a forest several dozen years ago from now. She was never found, her family was devastated. After days of searching became weeks. They were only met with failure and grief. However, the girl had not died, but rather, lost deep, deep into the forest, having been distracted with her meta ability of controlling parts of the forest to her enjoyment. Now, deep into this forest with no clue which way to go. The girl spent many nights and days, growing hungry cold and tired. Till she learned to use her power over the forest to hunt. And with her hunger, she had no problems taking her prey.  

As the days became weeks, the weeks months, this little girl began to lose herself, her mutant ability, began to change and adapt her. Her skin became green over months, her hair changed from black to green. Her eyes changed. By the end of the fourth year, alone. She was no longer aging. Her body had been stuck into a feral state of mind. She had become one with the forest, the forest had become one with her in a sense.

The Priority

1. Agility 1
2. Endurance 3
3. Reaction 2
4. Strength 4

The Powers

Biological plant manipulation: The girl is capable of taking control of plants, trees and other plant and green nature based life. She can only control what is there however, she does not make a tree grow, but rather she uproots a tree and has it's roots attack.

Healing: Her body heals at a abnormal rate, with cuts and bruises healing in a matter of seconds to minutes and more major injury's taking a few hours.  

The Weaknesses

Fire: Fire is a dangerous thing to the girl. She is  easily flammable and catches fire easier then normal. It also takes much longer for burns to heal then it takes to normally heal.

Dark cramp spaces: Due to a incident during her stay in the deep forest, the girl is scared to be alone in tight, dark places, causing her to panic and not think. Only wishing to leave the confinement as soon as possible.

Toxic yucks: Being more of a plant, anything that is usually toxic plant life, if coming into contact or breathed in, can make the girl very sick.

The Items

The Minions

The Fluff
She doesn't know or understand any language except for some broken English, learned from encounters and her own time as a normal girl.

The RP Sample

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down