The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Arc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Arc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Arc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Arc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Arc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Arc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Arc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Arc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Arc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Arc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Arc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Arc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Arc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) I_vote_lcapArc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) I_voting_barArc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Arc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) I_vote_lcapArc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) I_voting_barArc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Arc Event: Operation: Blackout (Sign Up)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) Empty Arc Event: Operation: Blackout (Sign Up)

Post by 16 October 12th 2014, 8:33 pm

~The Fray~

Arc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) Blacko10

Plot Summary:

When the existence of other lifeforms and species were found, many humans felt inferior to their enhanced prowess. For many years multiple human factions made it a goal to find and eliminate other life forms. Common ones include Werewolves and Vampire hunters, but in our world those are not the only ones. In this time of era the hunters technique, technology and timing has became so intense that it managed to actually start increasing human population and decreasing other being's activities. Meta-humans were an exception but only by a few, even a couple secret societies seek blood of meta-humans themselves. As their advances increase, the creatures such as witches, vampires, werewolves, mutants, and anything classified as supernatural was either detained and imprisoned in a remote location specific for their kind or terminated.

A group of supernatural beings, mostly ones of the darkness had formed together for an alliance, to stand up against the humans onslaught. In this plan, they choose a city, and plotted it's biggest downfall. Most of the creatures needed to reproduce and regain it's strength in numbers; Only way to do that is by magic/technology to corrupt or the werewolves and vampires to turn. Although their is probably many other supernatural beings that can reproduce as well, one of the only comfortable ways of doing it is away from the light. The blackout begins. First step isolation, the ones who used magic managed to cast a spell blocking people from getting in or out; Then a spell to cast an illusion so powerful around the city perimeter that it shows the night 24/7 with no sunshine. Then they cut the power out of the whole city, no main source of electricity or light source. With group efforts, they were able to make a city their domain, then the games begin. Each species creating an army inside, bigger the army the more land they kept.

The heroes of the city manage to send word to the world of the destructive terror, only people with specific technology, connections or powerful magic can find some way to get past the barrier and into the fray. Inside the city is ruins, battle of the fittest, and absolutely no rules. Heroes outside the barriers are trying to find a way to break through to save what innocents inside and stop the madness, villains who see a place where rules don't apply is itching to find a spot inside to wreck havoc and possibly create alliances. Hunters outside the barrier is planning on destroying the whole barrier with the city with it not caring who's inside.  They will want keep it dark forever; Possibly even finding powerful beings to make the sun's view skip them making it night 24 hours a day. But this also means they will use the night to reproduce and the battle of species for the one spot of the world pitch black begins.

The battle for Las Vegas will begin shortly ...

Barrier:
In order for the barrier of this greatness to be created and sustained, a massive amount of human souls must be gathered, necromancers finding many resting souls in cemintaries. Using the Vampires and werewolves, they killed and brough bodies to the necromancers - this fueling massive power from the other side; They used this to create the barrier. Theses souls had been created thoughout the world, not just Las Vegas, the mass murder would be way too noticable and possibly explioted. The barrier has three functions displayed, first to prevent any humans from entering or exiting. Second, create an illusion so powerful that it effect's the supernatural from the inside; Illusion of the night 24/7, causing creatures of the night to stay out whenever possible. The Illusion doesn't block the sun from helping crops and the eco-system meaning they still susain it's youth.  Third is an outer layer protection of fire, that sustains around the dome; Meaning people can't just walk in, even if they are supernatural. A way of disabling the barrier

Alliances:
People who enter the Fray(Las Vegas), are able to join the fight of each species despite supernatural nature. Meaning a meta-human can ally themselves with the Werewolves pack, and fight with them. Possibly gaining a reward of getting turned or some kind of pack of loyality. Though admitted family's won't just let you in, you'd likely have to prove yourself - The more friends you make the likely you are to survive. This applies usually for the renegades and villains, but if heroes somewhere in the Fray loses it; They can prove themselves to be useful.

Infected Factions:
- Meta-humans (A few groups that banned together)
- Vampires (Family; Major)
- Werewolves (Pack; Major)
- Unknown
- Unknown
- Necromancers (3 of them)

Note: Only real known first information is a vampire and witch plot, the rest of these factions will be revealed in due time.
The First known final Antagionist: unnamed undescribed Vampire Leader, that threatened the lands.
(A list of the factions, ranks and infected information, will be posted and updated)

Groups:

- Note: Really the character could already be in the town when the blackout began, or find some special access inside.

The Cleansing team -
This consists of anyone who has the burning desire to actually get inside the chaos and find a way to break the barrier. The "Hero" faction of the arc, if you will. They usually will be protecting people, and looking for ways to take back the city from the infested.

Hunters -
This specific group is looking for anybody not human to kill. If they find their way inside they are planning to destroy any supernatural being weather it be hero, renegade and surely villains. They are most likely humans with the exception of a couple of meta-humans to help, they are usually the "take no prisoners" type and are highly skilled.

Thieves- This is for people who don't have a desire to join the battle for mankind, instead they see an opportunity to snatch and bag. They will be mostly finding any kind of special artifacts or weapons, unfortunately some of the real goodies are hidden by the infected; So if they want the best they may have to earn it.

The infested -
Multiple races finding their way within the ranks of the town with no light, they tend to have their own plans for wanting the blackout. They fight to uphold the barrier, fight for their family species and steal, kill and whatever they choose because their is no rules for them.

- For each group we will try to have events and plots specifying their specific reasons for joining 'The Fray'.

State of the world:
The entire world are the ones sending and hiring people to get in the fray, bounties and rewards around the world for specific events inside the fray from the outside. Scientist and mages finding and creating portals with goals from the outside. Sending any kind of fighter possible to handle the situation, this will be one of the smoothest ways character's can make their way inside the barrier. The President of the U.S, is trying to get the public to calm down due to the events causing riots and stirring up the public people. The global forces can not make a hostile move on the matter, because the Vampire Leader(unamed) has made three threats:
1) Stating they have vampires in very high governmental places; one word and their going to make a suprise ambush.
2) Also: Earthquake machines are located in specific spots of the world; one move and the world itself will crumble.
3) Implosion Bombs in the sea; to store enough water to release it on the remaining states.

The leader sent a video to government officials, no description was found of the vampire. The last video before the power was shut off, they were planning destruction of the world around Las Vegas if they couldn't have the city that won't sleep anymore. With the threats so undetected, they were forced to keep whatever activity at a little to no effort at all.

Enterance:
This portion depends soley on the dynamics of your character, there will likely be a topic where each character can post their own arrival inside the fray. Can range from anything to having a local strong witch to send you there - To finding someone with a teleportation machine. Use your imagination as long as it makes sense.
Ex:  16 being an innternational assassin having connections,  was able to get a customer he usually kills for to send them in a portal and into Las Vegas.

- One City
- No Rules
- No Sun
- No Lights
- No Way In
- No Way Out
- No Holding Back

If you wish to sign a character up for this arc post in this thread follwoing the template below. If you have any particular ideas about the main plot you'd like to share, events, or sub events for just the characters PM me or contact me through skype - I'f it's a particular reason they showed up maybe we can add it in. This is going to be flexible as it is fun..  A thought, just because you may all be fighting for the same cause, does not mean you all will be fighting TOGETHER. It won't be an ordinary (Heroes vs villains) - if you come alone, likely you'll fight alone unless you make friends. I am allowing two characters of each player to participate in the blackout event, more if rational reasons/desires.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Link:[/b]
[b]Aliginment:[/b]
[b]Solo/Group(Name the group/Teammates): [/b]
[b]With or Against Factions: [/b]
[b]Any Particular Agenda:[/b]

Once approved, Chapter One: A Spark In The Dark - Will begin as soon as possible.

Arc Roster:

- Names: The Archon and The Detective

Links: The Archon and The Paranormal Private I.

Alignment: "Regal and Zell. We're the good guys!"

Solo/Group: We're rolling in sperately. Might end up together, might not.

With or Against Factions:  
Archon: The Archon will be there not as an ally or enemy to anyone. He serves as an observer more than he is a participant. Once he deems his intervention is needed he will likely be joining the Cleansing team.
Detective: He's a civilian, likely to find himself wound up as a temporary thief just to survive until he can team up with the good guys and find his mom.

Personal Agenda: Divided for convenience
Archon: This is very similar to the events of The Midnight Messiah's and Archon will be drawn there for the sheer underlying threat he feels to the very nature of things. As "The Existential" it's his job to investigate.
Detective: Regal is going to be visiting the area with his mother but will likely get isolated from him. You don't take Regal's mama, 'cuz he gonna find you boy. Then he'll probably insult your sense of fashion or belittle you with his words.

-
Name: Martin Walsh
Link: Here ya go.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Solo/Group(Name the group/Teammates): Solo.
With or Against Factions: Cool with people trying to help save lives and keep thing sunder control, not cool with anyone just murdering, torching, and/or pillaging.
Any Particular Agenda: First things first, Martin's here to figure out what makes these guys tick. He wants some experiments and dissection, for science is the only way to prevent this kind of thing from happening again. He'll leave the grand world-saving plans to the other guys, but he'll still help anyone he can on the way.

-
Name: Uzma Williams/Aegis of Earth aka Starlight
Link: Check my signature: Uzma
Aliginment: Neutral Good/Lawful Good
Solo/Group(Name the group/Teammates): The Guardians!
With or Against Factions: With the Guardians, yo.
Any Particular Agenda: I'm here to kick some ass, and chew gum. And I hate gum, so let's kick some ass!
-
Name: Jeisen Winter
Link:https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7344-jeisen
Aliginment: Chaotic Neutral
Solo/Group(Name the group/Teammates): The Guardians
With or Against Factions: Who ever the Guardians are with
Any Particular Agenda: implant Nolan into the  network to retrieve data and see just what the hell is going on.
-
Name:Michael Krieger/Entei
Link: Entei
Aliginment:
Solo/Group(Name the group/Teammates): The Guardians.
With or Against Factions: With The Guardians, and whoever else decides to team up with us.
Any Particular Agenda: Doin' hero thangs.
-
Any Particular Agenda: I'm here to kick some ass, and chew gum. And I hate gum, so let's kick some ass!
-
Name: Helia, Yumo, Eeli
Link: Check my signature
Aliginment: Chaotic Good(Helia), Chaotic Neutral(Yumo), Lawful Good(Eeli)
Solo/Group(Name the group/Teammates): Helia and Yumo(league all their own)  Eeli(Manipulated into the vampire faction)
With or Against Factions: In the middle
Any Particular Agenda: 1) save their friend. 2) Erase whoever started this attack from the face of the earth.
-
Name: Hellhound
Link: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8146-carson-voas
Alignment: Renegade
Solo/Group(Name the group/Teammates): Group: Entei, Uzma, Jeisen, Draiken, Vanguard, Liberty.
With or Against Factions: With.
Any Particular Agenda: None.
-

-

-
Name: Sean Atterrius - A.P.E.X and Robert Masters - Delta
Link: Delta and Apex
Aliginment: True Neutral/ Chaotic good
Solo/Group: Solo[Delta] Solo[ A.P.E.X]

Delta: Working with each other, and against anyone that chooses to make themselves hostile towards them.

A.P.E.X: Working with Archon, starting off not really working with or against anyone, but will likely end up on the cleansing team.
Any Particular Agenda:Delta- To investigate the cause behind the blackout, and use it to garner a few interesting test subjects within the chaos that ensues for Alpha.

A.P.E.X- Likely going along with Archon to investigate the incident, and the only time he will likely jump into the chaos is either with Archon or when otherwise confronted.

-
Name: Lucius Alba
Link: Red Tide
Aliginment: CN
Solo/Group(Name the group/Teammates):  Will be working with 16 and my meta recruits, as well as a possible alliance with the vampires
With or Against Factions: Possible alliance with the vampires as well as some other infected factions.
Any Particular Agenda: To gain control over parts of the city/factions and to run tests on some of the creatures.
-
Name: Diana Mendoza

Link: Hurr, I'm Blood Sword, a grimdark 90's antihero with a cheesy name

Aliginment: Selfishly Evil

Solo/Group(Name the group/Teammates): Solo

With or Against Factions: Diana is in it as a Thief/Hunter, and is focused on attacking only one group, the supernatural monsters, to avoid making too many enemies.

Any Particular Agenda: (1) Diana is always drawn to places and beings of power, as the Blood Sword slowly gnaws at her psyche. She seeks to take the essence of the beings involved, and not even the undead are safe from the cutter of life. (2) Las Vegas is a frequent stop of her mother, and even if she'd ran away from home, she still follows her mother's activities on her very public social media accounts. That she was in Vegas meant that Diana, for all her loathing, wanted to ensure her mother was either alive... or see what final fate befell her.
-
Name : Alexander Thatch
Link: Hybrid between Vampire and Werewolf First Recorded naturally born
Allignment: Torn between the Vampires and Werewolves
Solo/Group: Solo for now
With or Against Factions: Thatch hasnt yet decided between vampires and werewolves but will not side with humans or non werewolves or vampires

Any particular agenda: Hes basically for hire sometimes siding with vampires sometimes with werewolves
-
Name: The Grey Assassin
Link: The Grey Assassin
Solo/Group(Name the group/Teammates): Solo. Will help anyone as long as it gets him knee deep in blood. or they have morphine.
With or Against Factions: Possibly with the meta-humans. definitely not vampires. he's met those sons of bitches on other worlds, and he hates their undead hearts.
Any Particular Agenda: To walk through the valley of death, and to be the evil which should be feared. To tear and rend and eviscerate and destroy. Grey enjoys killing. Murder is his favorite hobby. that and making skipping ropes out of entrails.

Last edited by 16 on October 18th 2014, 1:02 pm; edited 4 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You must realize. that fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Don't let me be misunderstood, danger is very real, but fear itself is a choice"

Character Profile: Anarchy, 16
For more information or a chance to RP: Anarchy's File
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Arc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) Empty Re: Arc Event: Operation: Blackout (Sign Up)

Post by Alpha October 12th 2014, 8:52 pm

Name: Sean Atterrius - A.P.E.X and Robert Masters - Delta
Link: Delta and Apex
Aliginment: True Neutral/ Chaotic good
Solo/Group: Solo[Delta] Solo[ A.P.E.X]

Delta: Working with each other, and against anyone that chooses to make themselves hostile towards them.

A.P.E.X: Working with Archon, starting off not really working with or against anyone, but will likely end up on the cleansing team.
Any Particular Agenda:Delta- To investigate the cause behind the blackout, and use it to garner a few interesting test subjects within the chaos that ensues for Alpha.

A.P.E.X- Likely going along with Archon to investigate the incident, and the only time he will likely jump into the chaos is either with Archon or when otherwise confronted.

Last edited by Travis Masters on October 15th 2014, 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Arc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Arc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) Empty Re: Arc Event: Operation: Blackout (Sign Up)

Post by Red October 12th 2014, 11:42 pm

Name: Lucius Alba
Link: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8116-red-tide
Solo/Group(Name the group/Teammates):  Will be working with 16 and my meta recruits, as well as a possible alliance with the vampires
With or Against Factions: Possible alliance with the vampires as well as some other infected factions.
Any Particular Agenda: To gain control over parts of the city/factions and to run tests on some of the creatures.

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac October 13th 2014, 6:48 am

Names: The Archon and The Detective

Links: The Archon and The Paranormal Private I.

Alignment: "Regal and Zell. We're the good guys!"

Solo/Group: We're rolling in sperately. Might end up together, might not.

Archon: The Archon will be there not as an ally or enemy to anyone. He serves as an observer more than he is a participant. Once he deems his intervention is needed he will likely be joining the Cleansing team.
Detective: He's a civilian, likely to find himself wound up as a temporary thief just to survive until he can team up with the good guys and find his mom.

Personal Agenda: Divided for convenience
Archon: This is very similar to the events of The Midnight Messiah's and Archon will be drawn there for the sheer underlying threat he feels to the very nature of things. As "The Existential" it's his job to investigate.
Detective: Regal is going to be visiting the area with his mother but will likely get isolated from him. You don't take Regal's mama, 'cuz he gonna find you boy. Then he'll probably insult your sense of fashion or belittle you with his words.

Arc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago-Morph October 14th 2014, 12:41 am

Name: Martin Walsh
Link: Here ya go.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Solo/Group(Name the group/Teammates): Solo.
With or Against Factions: Cool with people trying to help save lives and keep thing sunder control, not cool with anyone just murdering, torching, and/or pillaging.
Any Particular Agenda: First things first, Martin's here to figure out what makes these guys tick. He wants some experiments and dissection, for science is the only way to prevent this kind of thing from happening again. He'll leave the grand world-saving plans to the other guys, but he'll still help anyone he can on the way.

Martin, AKA Doctor Mercury.

Arc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) Martin%20Walsh%20Ungrid%203
Drago-Morph
Drago-Morph

Quote : "My life is a rapid succession of incredulities and shenanigannery." - Martin Walsh

Number of posts : 34
Job : Santa Claus
Humor : Sanguine
Registration date : 2013-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 14th 2014, 7:15 pm

Name: Diana Mendoza

Link: Hurr, I'm Blood Sword, a grimdark 90's antihero with a cheesy name

Aliginment: Selfishly Evil

Solo/Group(Name the group/Teammates): Solo

With or Against Factions: Diana is in it as a Thief/Hunter, and is focused on attacking only one group, the supernatural monsters, to avoid making too many enemies.

Any Particular Agenda: (1) Diana is always drawn to places and beings of power, as the Blood Sword slowly gnaws at her psyche. She seeks to take the essence of the beings involved, and not even the undead are safe from the cutter of life. (2) Las Vegas is a frequent stop of her mother, and even if she'd ran away from home, she still follows her mother's activities on her very public social media accounts. That she was in Vegas meant that Diana, for all her loathing, wanted to ensure her mother was either alive... or see what final fate befell her.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampiro October 15th 2014, 1:21 am

Name : Alexander Thatch
Link: Hybrid between Vampire and Werewolf First Recorded naturally born
Allignment: Torn between the Vampires and Werewolves
Solo/Group: Solo for now
With or Against Factions: Thatch hasnt yet decided between vampires and werewolves but will not side with humans or non werewolves or vampires

Any particular agenda: Hes basically for hire sometimes siding with vampires sometimes with werewolves

Arc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) 10527882_361576477351424_176333921647516399_n
Spoiler:
Vampiro
Vampiro

Quote : I'll Bring You The Gift of Pain... Do You Prefer Steel or Lead?

Number of posts : 21
Job : Privateer
Humor : Vampiro: A German, A Hungarian, and A Russian Walk into a Bar and walk out without hearts ... sounds like the start of a bad joke
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen October 15th 2014, 1:41 am

b]Name: Jeisen Winter [/b]
Link:https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7344-jeisen
Aliginment: Chaotic Neutral
Solo/Group(Name the group/Teammates): The Guardians
With or Against Factions: Who ever the Guardians are with
Any Particular Agenda: implant Nolan into the network to retrieve data and see just what the hell is going on.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykel Thames October 15th 2014, 2:57 am

This is here for my momento to make the application. I just dont have the time tonight to make it ao Application will be made tommorrow night.
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreyAssassin October 15th 2014, 1:12 pm

Name: The Grey Assassin
Link: The Grey Assassin
Solo/Group(Name the group/Teammates): Solo. Will help anyone as long as it gets him knee deep in blood. or they have morphine.
With or Against Factions: Possibly with the meta-humans. definitely not vampires. he's met those sons of bitches on other worlds, and he hates their undead hearts.
Any Particular Agenda: To walk through the valley of death, and to be the evil which should be feared. To tear and rend and eviscerate and destroy. Grey enjoys killing. Murder is his favorite hobby. that and making skipping ropes out of entrails.
TheGreyAssassin
TheGreyAssassin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2014-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei October 15th 2014, 5:04 pm

Name:Michael Krieger/Entei
Link: Entei
Aliginment:
Solo/Group(Name the group/Teammates): The Guardians.
With or Against Factions: With The Guardians, and whoever else decides to team up with us.
Any Particular Agenda: Doin' hero thangs.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 15th 2014, 6:18 pm

-My DeviantArt-
Arc Event:  Operation: Blackout (Sign Up) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red October 15th 2014, 6:47 pm

Stand up guys ^^^^^^ but yay more peoples

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by creator October 16th 2014, 4:50 pm

Name: Helia, Yumo, Eeli
Link: Check my signature
Aliginment: Chaotic Good(Helia), Chaotic Neutral(Yumo), Lawful Good(Eeli)
Solo/Group(Name the group/Teammates): Helia and Yumo(league all their own) Eeli(Manipulated into the vampire faction)
With or Against Factions: In the middle
Any Particular Agenda: 1) save their friend. 2) Erase whoever started this attack from the face of the earth.

Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellhound October 17th 2014, 9:06 pm

Name: Hellhound
Link: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8146-carson-voas
Alignment: Renegade
Solo/Group(Name the group/Teammates): Group: Entei, Uzma, Jeisen, Draiken, Vanguard, Liberty.
With or Against Factions: With.
Any Particular Agenda: None.
Hellhound

Number of posts : 62
Job : what's that
Humor : ehhh
Registration date : 2014-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top