The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) I_vote_lcapArc Event - The Purge (Signup) I_voting_barArc Event - The Purge (Signup) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) I_vote_lcapArc Event - The Purge (Signup) I_voting_barArc Event - The Purge (Signup) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Arc Event - The Purge (Signup)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) Empty Arc Event - The Purge (Signup)

Post by Twinkletoes September 28th 2012, 10:44 pm

The Purge

Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) Dominu11

“We want to be here to express our compassion and solidarity for all the victims of terrorist acts who are attacked randomly and without respite throughout the world. We are here to express our indignation at the cowardice of metahuman terrorism, condemn it firmly and categorically, combat it and see that the guilty are punished.”

– The President of the General Assembly

Public sentiment towards superheroes has plummeted. Recent events are quite literally the straw that broke the camels back and it is high time that the government and it's agencies become involved in a very real threat facing mankind. Dominus, an agency focusing on the control of metahumans and their dangerous powers has proposed a new act be signed by the United Nations in a bid to severely quell metahuman activities in America and hopefully the rest of the free world. The logical extension of the often-proposed, never-passed Meta-terrorist Act, the Metahuman Registration Act arose following the devastating attack on New York in reprisal for Necrodium's "Invasion" and Holocaust's recent destructive rampage, which killed 358 adults and 34 children (unbeknownst to the general public, Dominus had been secretly taken over by the villainous Elena Vexus during that time as well).

Following the New York Assault, 80% of the New York's population found itself spontaneously depleted. With the metahuman population suddenly becoming more visible and extremist groups claiming the event marked a turn in the tide of growing metahuman superiority (if not divine punishment against all humans), sympathy for the group was near an all-time low. . These events put public support for the registration bill at around 50%. Adam Paxton, the current head of Dominus has twisted public sentiment and used the current behaviour of particularly villainous metahumans to further encourage the passing of the strategy..the creation of the metahuman hit list only furthered his aim in publicising dangerous super powered members of society and their general threat level to the community.

Unbeknownst to many, Paxton is a man who possesses a suffocating almost paranoid fear of metahumans..and he is merely using the generally agreeable public front of 'detaining' metahumans so that people will agree with him. His dream however is to eradicate them all, wipe them off the face of the planet and purge them of their superhuman gifts and he will go to any length necessary to achieve such a goal. The acts and Proposals he set forth for the UN are mere covers for his plan of a metahuman holocaust..it's approval will directly assist him in actin out his greatest dream. The massacre of metahumans.

As metahuman terrorist threats remain high in many regions of the world, countering the appeal of such terrorism has emerged as a priority. Ahead of the third review of the Strategy, the President of the General Assembly hosted a symposium on promoting dialogue, understanding and countering the appeal of terrorism on 27 June 2028, in Vancouver. The meeting focused on dialogue and understanding as key elements of the UN strategic approach to countering the appeal of terrorism. Following the third biennial review of the Global Counter-Metahuman Terrorism Strategy on 28-29 June 2028, the General Assembly unanimously adopted a resolution renewing its unwavering commitment to strengthening international cooperation to prevent and combat all forms of terrorism.

Eventually metahumans will be forced to register their names, abilities and other vital information and join Dominus even though he are unaware of the car more sinister plans the head of Dominus has once his Purge reaches it's end. If they refuse to do join Dominus they will be hunted down by any means necessary.

Their eventual survival is up to them.

This is just a general signup thread, the specifics of the arc shall be coming soon. If you are keen to become part of the Purge, both for and against Dominus, state which of your characters will be joining and if possible what allegiances they will most likely take.

Due to the wide spectrum of events occurring during the Purge there will be many slots open for many characters to join. So worry not and include all your characters if you see it fit!

Last edited by Inkblot on September 30th 2012, 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) Tumblr_m953irNOXB1rv240t
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Hard as diamonds, soft as silk

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) Empty Re: Arc Event - The Purge (Signup)

Post by Jordan Reynolds September 28th 2012, 11:53 pm

I'll sign up Elena Marie, Sean Collin, Sparrow and Anthony Caster

Also signing up Shade for the purge

Last edited by Anthony Caster on September 30th 2012, 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 29th 2012, 12:14 am

Thrones will be signing up. A journal entry written by Queen Chelle validates and authorizes Thrones' involvement to stop Dominus.

The letter is hastily written, a bit smudged with blood, and a few tears, even.
There's a rip along the edge, and a few claw marks scoring the paper.

The ink is black, the paper aged parchment. This excerpt is straight from her journal.

I was greeted this evening, by Cilian Blanc, and Sheryll Paxton.
I've never been more.. insulted? No. I was nearly physically ill
when my Anna was shot.
Sheryll knocked on a door and it opened wide for her;
and what's so horrible is the fact I allowed her in.
I should have been less naive. My mind, however old I may be
physically, is quite young. I must make up
for my mistakes, and lead my Thrones' to victory.

The scum, Dominus.. that poison word on my lips,
and even now on this page.. is going to die.
How could such an organization even exist?
So much.. destruction? No.

Massacre. Killing meta humans, and even so,
targeting myself, and making such a person as
Sheryll a slave of their vile,
unclean, disgusting habitual rituals.
I will not live another day on this Earth with
that scum roaming free,
and being controlled by something..
someone, who thinks they can shake
the souls of my family; my children.

Thrones will clean this filth and decay
from the world. We- no- I will end this.

- Queen Rochelle Felicity DiMartino-Takeiro

I will also involve Tyuki; by the start of the Purge, she will have learned who her relatives are; Chelle and Nate being that family. Skyler will also, maybe, get involved somehow. Maybe somewhere in Florida when a few attacks hit. And I'd like Nate to shine a bit, with or without GUN. He will likely assist his sister and Thrones' for this Arc.

(:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Maroon September 29th 2012, 1:42 am

I'm in. But you already knew that, you silly goose~

Jack Maroon on the Dominus side.

Spoiler:
Jack Maroon
Jack Maroon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 193
Job : Not anymore.
Registration date : 2012-02-03

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 29th 2012, 3:04 am

Bliss

Last edited by Bliss on October 8th 2012, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropy September 29th 2012, 5:21 am

Dopp is in on the Dominus side. Sphinx would oppose this if I get her involved.

Michelle Morrison (Entropy)
Entropy
Entropy

Number of posts : 39
Job : Sensitive bitch
Registration date : 2012-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasai Rex September 29th 2012, 8:45 am

Where, oh where have I heard this before? Someone's tapping in to their marvel collection a bit me thinks. Still, it's a solid concept, if done correctly, it can be a good read.
I'm with Iron ma- I mean Dominus.

A vet with a bad rep? I'll be the leader of the Thunderbolts! Ha ha ha!

... I'll stop with the Marvel civil war references now.

K. Rex's Theme
Kasai Rex
Kasai Rex

Number of posts : 11
Job : Goon
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by flashzune September 29th 2012, 9:48 am

I don't know who or what Dominus is, but I'm down for a little Role-play combat.

Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) WhJZJ

Daniel
flashzune
flashzune

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich September 29th 2012, 1:55 pm

I would like to sign up Coronel and if possible Deathreaper. These two will be on the villian side.

Kiloton will be joining the heros.

Last edited by Mr. BigMac on September 30th 2012, 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus September 29th 2012, 3:30 pm

I will be signing up Forcewave and Pure Spirit and both are opposed to dominus.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner September 29th 2012, 11:40 pm

I will be signing up with Grayson Cole and he will oppose Dominus.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 185
Job : It's a secret
Humor : Kill an artist, you'll be saving ten thousand innocent trees.
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 September 29th 2012, 11:41 pm

I'd like to sign Ace Stormer and Reptilian. Both against Dominus.

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 274
Job : Student
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Conspiracy September 29th 2012, 11:42 pm

I will be signing up with Brandon Valiquette and Jonathan Wiles. Both of which will be with Dominus.
The Conspiracy

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. September 30th 2012, 10:31 am

A.I. shall be assisting the metas in their fight against dominus. Smile 🇦🇮

Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) Tek4f910

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Quote : I heard a rumor that A.I. was ripped. That he was shredded.

Number of posts : 93
Job : Resident Stoner of SHRPG
Humor : The Funny Kind
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 September 30th 2012, 1:42 pm

I'd also like to sign up minotaur if he's approved. He's against Dominus

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 274
Job : Student
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top