The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapArc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 3 I_voting_barArc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapArc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 3 I_voting_barArc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid
Sage

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Arc Event - The Purge (Signup)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 3 Empty Re: Arc Event - The Purge (Signup)

Post by Sara Clyde October 10th 2012, 10:51 pm

Sara Clyde will be willing to fight against anything that may threaten her freedom. And the 8) Raptor agrees with her (If they are one and the same they should agree, right?). Anyway, Sara would love to join the fight against Dominus! 8)

Last edited by Sara Clyde on October 19th 2012, 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sara Clyde

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-09-29

Back to top Go down

Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 3 Empty Re: Arc Event - The Purge (Signup)

Post by Spartan999 October 12th 2012, 8:04 pm

I would like to sign up Isaiah Shaw, the Faint Shadow, against Dominus.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 3 DealWithItgif
Faint Shadow:

Famine:

Sol Comet:
Spartan999
Spartan999

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 31
Job : Backstabbing things.
Humor : Insanity galore.
Registration date : 2012-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver_Wind October 17th 2012, 7:57 pm

Silve Wind would like to fight against Dominus too! BTW this is my 1st rp, so plz tell me if I do anything wrong.
Silver_Wind
Silver_Wind

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 17th 2012, 8:16 pm

Silver_Wind wrote:Silve Wind would like to fight against Dominus too! BTW this is my 1st rp, so plz tell me if I do anything wrong.

The Purge won't be happening for a while.

Did you get your character approved?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver_Wind October 19th 2012, 5:13 pm

Yes, byyou..... ^^;
Silver_Wind
Silver_Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 19th 2012, 5:46 pm

Mmk just making sure.. Haha. (:

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver_Wind October 19th 2012, 6:26 pm

Don’t worry, it’s okay I’m normally busy and can’t come on all the time so it’s not much of a surprise that you don’t remember me (doing this while doing my hw shhhhhhhh!! Don’t tell my mom ;P).
Silver_Wind
Silver_Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 19th 2012, 6:37 pm

Silver_Wind wrote:Don’t worry, it’s okay I’m normally busy and can’t come on all the time so it’s not much of a surprise that you don’t remember me (doing this while doing my hw shhhhhhhh!! Don’t tell my mom ;P).

Lol it's not that.. ehehe. I just do too much at once is all. Razz

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes October 29th 2012, 1:16 am

Just keeping this thread active just in case some people have not seen it yet!

Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 3 Tumblr_m953irNOXB1rv240t
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Hard as diamonds, soft as silk

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Plural October 29th 2012, 7:33 am

Hmm...as long as this is set out a while sure I'm in.

Both plural and Orikami will oppose Domius and it's outlandish encroachment upon their rights.

Atticus Faust will sit this one out.

Plural

Equipment

Plural
Plural

Number of posts : 98
Job : Yes I have one
Humor : a lot of stuff. Try me
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Battousai Hitokiri October 29th 2012, 10:18 am

I will be in once Battousai is re-approved ^.^

Battousai Hitokiri
Battousai Hitokiri
Battousai Hitokiri

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury October 29th 2012, 11:35 am

A lot of people fighting against Dominus. Not sure how this Arc is going to be handled, but heres hoping for the best. Maybe some 'Boss' characters can be created purely for Arc purposes to support its plot. That's what I plan to do in a future Arc plot of my own.

Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 3 Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropy October 29th 2012, 3:19 pm

There's still a few of us with Dominus. A little help would be nice though. Dopp's not much of a fighter.

Michelle Morrison (Entropy)
Entropy
Entropy

Number of posts : 39
Job : Sensitive bitch
Registration date : 2012-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus October 29th 2012, 3:21 pm

Well dominus does have an army's worth of NPC agents along with the character agents, but still they are a bit outnumbered because we're kind of looking at a 5 to 1 ratio.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes October 29th 2012, 3:57 pm

Answering Sul's question, yes there will be a 'boss' character during this arc (:

Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 3 Tumblr_m953irNOXB1rv240t
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Hard as diamonds, soft as silk

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by susej October 29th 2012, 4:57 pm

The Masquerade wishes to sign up against Dominus

Stand back Everyone,
Nothin here to see
Just imminent danger
In the middle of it, me!

Yes Masquerade is here
Hair Blowing in the Breeze,
The day needs my saving expertise!

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!
It seems destiny ends with me saving you
The only doom that's looming is you loving me to death
So I'll give you a sec to catch your breath.

Without suit: 2 STR, 3 SPD, 3 END, 6 INT, 0 EP, 6 FS
With suit: 2 STR, 5 SPD, 3 END, 6 INT, 0 EP, 6 FS
susej
susej

Number of posts : 17
Job : Computer Whizz
Humor : Satire/Dark
Registration date : 2012-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top