The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Plural I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Plural I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Plural I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Plural I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Plural I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Plural I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Plural I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Plural I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Plural I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Plural I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Plural I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Plural I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Plural I_vote_lcapPlural I_voting_barPlural I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Plural I_vote_lcapPlural I_voting_barPlural I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Plural

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plural Empty Plural

Post by Plural February 9th 2012, 2:31 am

CHARACTER NAME
"You see that crater over there? That was New York City. Now it's just a reminder of what happens when we fail. So keep up." 

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Plural 
Title: That guy whose a bunch of guys, One Teen Army, Captain Xerox, Dollie the Sheep Man, How many of you are there?!, Cheerleader Brigade, The One Man Army
Alignment: Chaotic Good /Chaotic Neutral
Race: Presumably Human
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Green
Height: 6'
Weight: 168 lbs
Blood type: O-

The Looks

Spoiler:

Costume

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:

Adam since donning the responsibilities of being a superhero, has become somewhat obsessed with improving himself and making a real difference in the world. When he first started fighting crime he adopt a rather goofy and carefree attitude most of the time but his attitude towards his responsibilities changed during the Assault on New York.

He was always serious and far more mature than a kid his age should have been even when he was graduating college at the age of 16 or in high school as a 12 year old but since then he has devoted himself to the pursuit of becoming a savior of the world.

A proclivity toward caution and observation are perhaps the two simplest traits to identify within his personality as he uses his impressive intellect to dissect every situation and then carefully molds it to suit him, doing so with caution because there is nothing more dissatisfying than being wrong to him so he has a tendency to second guess or diverge his thoughts into multiple directions things could go. He calculates and chooses and witnesses before acting as long as it suits him.

Adam's heart is somewhat closed off due to the fact that he feels love would only disadvantage him and invite a new weakness to be exploited and remove his somewhat impartial demeanor that allows him to remain so collected and focused. It's not that he can't love he has just opted not to.As a side note, Adam is decidedly gay and occasionally up for a few one night stands or FWB sorts of relations but as mentioned, he doesn't get emotionally invested.

Asa person who can turn himself into his own company it's somewhat difficult to not say he can get lonely but he finds ways to cope, usually burying himself in projects and work (owns a very good engineering company holding various contracts with several governments) and throwing himself into crime fighting and world saving exploits.

History:Adam Christopher Greyrose was born to his parents Elaine and Jordan Greyrose some 16 years ago in the middle of summer. Growing up relatively normal it wasn't long before his parents began to notice Adam was a bit...abnormal. It wasn't his mutant abilities that they noticed but his genius intellect because he was doing and saying things a normal toddler shouldn't be doing, like making phone calls to relatives and building armies and castles out of his legos and making legitimate warfare.

This of course started the boy on the path of a young genius, starting school earlier, skipping a few grades, testing, therapy and all that good stuff. So by the time he was 13, Adam was almost finished with high school and showing no signs of slowing down even though he seemed to be up to a lot of stuff and socializing all over the place in an attempt to remain developmentally sound.

It was around January of that year that Adam discovered his ability...or abilities really. It was after waking up one morning to find himself laying beside...well, himself. After rationalizing and going through a list of secrets only he knew, he determined it was in fact, himself. Then shortly after, made finger to finger contact and the clone dissolved into yellow mist and was absorbed back into himself.

After the head rush of gaining the experience from the clone for the first time, he began trying to will himself to duplicate and soon, was able to do it at will and out of reflex. Then he started noticing the other things going on with his body. The non puberty related parts anyhow...you know, super strength and faster than normal running speed, and that whole really hard to injure by normal means thing... nothing too outlandish at first but then over the next year he found out he could pick up cars like they were lighter than his backback loaded with nothing but college books. It was by then that he had made up his mind to try out the whole super hero thing.

Ratonalizing it, he was really like half way there. He had super powers, he was damn good at parkour, he'd been trained in martial arts since the age of 6. All he really couldn't do (at least legally) was drive. So he started to put together a uniform and train with his clones and other abilities in secret of course. 

Having been at his training and preparing for some time and gathering of supplies and efforts he was ready or so he believed. So he donned the mask and stepped out into the night...or the occasional day light hour escapade to fight crime, leaving a clone to handle the pesky issue of secret identity and alibis. According to the comics (used copiously for research of late) he has all the kinks and ideas worked out so now to throw in his hand and see if he can make it up against the big boys out there.

Since the Fall of New York, he has devoted himself to setting up an excellent life gaining wealth and moderate fame after his graduation with multiple degrees in fields such as Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Psychology, and Education. Using his talents he sold a series of patents to the United states government and used the money to start Duplicity Enterprises, an engineering business specializing in development. Being able to be in multiple places at once made it relatively simple to also improve his abilities in several areas in order to make him a better superhero and to conceive a few devices in that pursuit as well. His athletic capabilities have increased and even his prodigious mind has progressed to a new level. 

The Powers

Power 1: Self Replication
Adam possesses the mutant ability to replicate himself (and anything he's holding or carrying at the time of duplication). This power manifests in the form of a faint glow from his body as the duplicates seem to split off from his body (or that of another clone) or be ejected (with quite a bit of force, comparable to the strength of ABI). They spawn into being wearing identical clothing and holding perfectly identical items as the original. These clones can remain in being for days on end but after about 2 months, dissipate into a glowing mist.

The clones possess all of Adam's physical and mental capabilities and feelings. This is in part due to the natural gestalt like mind possessed by all of the replicants and the original. They all have a telepathic link allowing them to link senses and thoughts from up to 10 miles away however cannot share experiences wholly without being reabsorbed by touch. The original also has an innate understanding of the exact location and well being off all of his clones at once. Thus Adam could potentially use his genius intellect to learn an entire subject or large part of one and then make physical contact with the clone in question and absorb that knowledge along with it. This link can be established or severed in an instant allowing the clones to avoid feeling emotions or pain or whatever from each other, turning each individual clone into an island so to speak as needed or willed. This link of thoughts and senses is highly adaptable allowing for partial or full link, meaning they can link one sense or just two or simply thoughts, feelings or nothing at all as needed.

The same is true for healing so to speak. By making physical contact with one of his clones, he can use that energy to accelerate his healing, turning the cells and energy of a clone into a rapid healing rate, mending wounds (low grade regenerative ability similar to ability/2 regeneration).

Though highly durable, the clones can still be destroyed and killed just as the original could be.

Working in concert, Adam and all of his clones have excellent coordination with each other, and using their potent physical capabilities make an excellent team. 

(maximum number of clones is equal to his Ability x10, however most often the number is kept to no more than 5 clones at once in most threads.)

Note: When the clone that originally held the item or substance which is formed along with it is reabsorbed or dies, so too is the object or substance. He isn't running around just violating laws of physics*

Scientifically speaking, Adam believes this is some form of energy activated mitosis of his body that also forms objects and clothes but can't figure out an actual other method of explanation. A human body sure that would make sense but clothes and stuff? Too hard to wrap the brain around duplication of stuff through biological means. 

the theory has evolved to believe that there's a connection between Adam and an pocket dimension filled with excess mass and matter where clones and objects are drawn from. Through research this has been disproved. What apparently happens is that Adam's body produces an incredible amount of energy and performs something akin to mitosis.

Power 2: Superhuman Physiology
Alongside his more extravagant ability, Adam also posssesses several superhuman physical traits including, superhuman strength, stamina, durability, and reflexes.

Having had the time to hone his abilities over the last few years, his initial physical abilities have increased allowing him to lift more, run faster, and exert himself longer. The enhancement in his physical strength has also increased his body's ability to take damage to compensate for not tearing itself apart as well. Alongside this he has had the time to study multiple martial arts and combat methods and his reaction time has even gotten better.

Skills: 
Parkour and Gymnastics
Masterful Melee Combatant
Excellent Swordsman
Computer Genius 
Excellent Deductive Reasoning
Omnidisciplinary scientist
Incredible inventor
Excellent Strategist and Tactician
Eidetic Memory
Acting
Lock Picking and pick pocketing
First Aid
Linguist (speaks and reads Arabic, Spanish, Sign Language, french, Russian, Ancient Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin ,Latin, and Japanese)
Ambidexterity
Skilled pilot

Grid
Intelligence: 10
Occult:
Strength: 6
Speed: 3
Durability: 5
Ability: 6
Fighting Skills: 6
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth: 2 (net worth around 230 million)

Last edited by Plural on July 2nd 2013, 3:13 am; edited 19 times in total
Plural
Plural

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 98
Job : Yes I have one
Humor : a lot of stuff. Try me
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Plural Empty Re: Plural

Post by Ace February 11th 2012, 3:55 am

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 25th 2012, 8:58 pm

Unapproved for edits
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 25th 2012, 9:05 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha November 1st 2012, 5:31 pm

Unapproved for edits

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 24th 2013, 4:36 am

Okay. (:

Approved and moved. Very Happy

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 24th 2013, 7:38 pm

Reapproved.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 2nd 2013, 3:09 am

Unapproved by request for edits.

Please make sure you state what you're changing.

~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 2nd 2013, 3:13 am

Approved and moved.

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top