The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The Same Event I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Same Event I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Same Event I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Same Event I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Same Event I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Same Event I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Same Event I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Same Event I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Same Event I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Same Event I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Same Event I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Same Event I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
The Same Event I_vote_lcapThe Same Event I_voting_barThe Same Event I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Same Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Same Event Empty The Same Event

Post by Joseph Pokakaa February 9th 2011, 3:23 am

It was close to midnight on the streets of New York City. The city was lit like a Christmas tree with street lights and cars bustling. It was barely dark out as things were illuminated by the bright lights at street level. In the darkness, a man atop a floating black disk shooting through the air. It was the Midnight Shadow on his nightly patrol of the city. He was looking for danger and criminals to beat down. There was a possibility of there being another person with superhuman abilities being in the area. Shadow got that tingle that told him when another superhuman was within a half a mile distance from him. The being then spotted a possible heist in progress at a research factory. They looked to be transporting vats from inside the building into a truck. That was most likely illegal, and because all of the lights in the facility were dark, they were most likely stealing all of it. The Midnight Shadow raced down to them atop his disk to stop their theft.

Midnight Shadow got within a short distance of a group of them who were armed and in the process of quickly transporting a vat. At the risk of sounding ironic, Midnight Shadow proclaimed to them, "Not so fast! Put down the vat, put your guns on the ground, and step away from the truck!"
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

The Same Event Empty Re: The Same Event

Post by Bliss February 9th 2011, 3:54 am

Before she could begin on her final experiment Bliss needed to gather one final component. Large vats used for artificial homeostasis of an environment for a single subject. These would act as the doors to and from her subjects final resting place.
Bliss took to the rooftops, moving ever so quietly, as she came across the rooftop for the facility she targeted. She wore her regular jeans and black turtle-neck with a black coat that rested just below her stomach. She took the scarf off her neck and placed it over the glass, then reached her hand out and shattered the glass on one of the panes, sending shards falling down. When given a second thought she assumed she could order the vats with Percival's money. It would look awkward when two large human sized vats appeared at a rat's nest apartment, but it may prove less of a problem than breaking and entering. This thought came into Bliss's head during the fall from the roof to the scaffolding in between the ground and the roof. She threw her scarf around her neck and let he two ends dangle from behind her back.
The vats lie just before her. She started to make her approach to see the vats for what they looked like inside, when a startling noise came from the outside door. Whoever works here probably has a key and doesn't need to break doors in the middle of the night. She moved quickly to hide from plain sight as the doors broke open. She slowly crept away from the vats. Sadly it appeared what she came for would be in hot demand tonight. The engine of a motored lift started up as the men began to look over the vats. The numbers inside weren't too much of a threat, but a truck sat just outside and the voices of others sounded off.
The lift began to move one of the vats out of sight as two other men stood by running their hands over the vats. Bliss looked to see the angle see could produce and what sight the others could see. She remembered the men needing to look around for a few seconds, so the vats couldn't be in clear eye sight. Bliss acted on her instinct and leaped from her hiding place, sweeping the man closest to her's leg. Her hands moved for his knee and she let loose a burst of energy to shatter his leg. The other man made a startled gasp and a delayed stuttered action, as Bliss moved to make a shot at his jaw. Her open palm connected and she let forth another blast to dislocate his jaw. To silence the other man, she quickly placed herself over the back of his head and delivered a blow straight down.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

The Same Event D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Pokakaa February 9th 2011, 4:05 am

Midnight Shadow was outside with the two of the thuggish group holding up a vat. He was interrogating them until he heard the sound of fighting inside the the research facility. Shadow quickly waved his hand and trapped the two men he was with in a bubble of dark matter. Then he continued forth into the research facility to look for the noise. After looking around for a moment, he turned to see a woman fighting two men by herself. This was curious, so Midnight decided to approach with caution. With the wave of his hand dark matter appeared and grabbed hold of the men that the woman was fighting, and began to pin them down. Since the woman was fighting them, there was a thought in Shadow's mind that she could have been one of the workers defending the vats, or just a person who was going out of her way to stop the men.

Midnight floated down on his shadowy disk to reveal his black and white costume and dark tone of aura, "Who are you," questioned the superhero to the woman seemingly average to him.
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss February 11th 2011, 4:53 am

The newcomer didn't fail to surprise with the dark matter he summoned up. His question called out to her as he made his approach. "Who am I?" She echoed the question back to him, still standing firmly above the men she disposed. The dark matter appeared to gelatinous in viscosity and more than enough to handle these men. "You can call me Eclipse. That will suffice for now."

She put her hands on the platform behind her and lifted herself to a sitting position upon it. "I was in the neighborhood and made a stop to see what all the fuss was about." Her shoulder cuff rotated as a lever to move her torso around, sending her legs onto the platform that hosted the vats. They looked perfect for what she needed them for, and whats better it appeared the meatheads loaded them onto a truck for her. The metal felt cold to the touch, as she lifted herself to her feet and walked towards the vats for an inspection. "I honestly don't know what would possess a person to steal something of this magnitude and limited capabilities. Criminals can't be that bored, can they?"

An inverted glass submerged into the cold curvature of the metallic tomb. She lifted her scarf up around her mouth, and rested her hands on the collar of her coat. Not wanting to keep her new interloper waiting, she turned and walked to the edge of the platform.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

The Same Event D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top