The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Anarchy, 16 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Anarchy, 16 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Anarchy, 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Anarchy, 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Anarchy, 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Anarchy, 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Anarchy, 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Anarchy, 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Anarchy, 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Anarchy, 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Anarchy, 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Anarchy, 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Anarchy, 16 I_vote_lcapAnarchy, 16 I_voting_barAnarchy, 16 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Anarchy, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anarchy, 16 Empty Anarchy, 16

Post by 16 January 28th 2014, 6:27 pm

ANARCHY, 16
”We must fight to survive, that is all there is too it”

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Assassin 16
Title: #16
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Height: 6’2
Weight: 175 lbs
Blood type: B

The Looks

16 as a vigilante:

Upper Body:

16 is not a light dresser, as he grew up he realize that heavy clothing hinder the movement. Due to that he knows better not to wear something like a heavy armor on him, he much rather prefer wearing light weight. Being a ‘Member’ for majority of his life he was sadly bound to one kind of clothing, so he is very new to the fashion life ahead of him. From his head on down, he have short white hair that go's down to his ears, no kind of special marks or special features. He have a low variety of clothing, but one of his most known type is his black almost tight hoody. The sleeves are just right around his wrist, but sometimes he love to roll them up. Nothing else more other thing ordinary black gloves to cover his hands.

Lower Body:
It’s known that if anyone meets him he is wearing the lightest thing he have all the time. Him being a Weapon user he has to be able to move fast in all problems, he also understands that heavy pants with a lot of gear will slow him down greatly. Black jeans that fit him just right, they are very conferrable around his waist and he can freely move around with the quickness of ease.

The Legacy

Personality:

This section of his personality is to show off his meaning for entertainment. He has this very big thing for getting bored very quickly, big flaw of his is if the thing isn't good enough he will refuse it. Big perk is if it’s nothing else to do he will make the best of it. He will search for many things to do, from searching for skilled fighters that can combat him even if he may lose the fight. Creating chaos in places where human or a large number of a population is located. He also rather enjoys games; he can create a game from anything rather. When in battle he likes to play his favorite game ‘Who can hit the ground first’ which is pretty self-explanatory.

Self Confidence -

There is probably nothing really much said about this part, this fighter can get really cocky at times. He feels that he is superior to almost everyone he hasn't fought, he just feel the power and perks he get with his body prove to be much useful than anyone else. So usually when a battle is being issued he most likely will taunt his opponent telling them that they are no match. But this is only in battle, as he calls himself the greatest fighter in the world, the best which no one else can top. Outside of battle he isn't really that confident in much of anything he doesn't have experience in, mostly because all he is good at is fighting and combat. Everything else to him is in the dust; he doesn't really have a passion in other things.

Combat -
The grandest part about this character, his amazing rush for combat. But not just any combat, but the kind of combat which can take his skills. He rather enjoys every bit of being able to fight as hard as he please and know his opponent can take it. But just like stated above, he likes to be entertained. So he may get knocked through the air for the moment so it will look as if he was weak, but then he will start too slowly and gradually fight harder and harder causing his opponent to think twice about the battle. He loved facing someone with as much confidence such as himself. In his opinion stomp on something other than those rib. He likes games, the term tactic is always in his head but he doesn't really rely on it unless he knows he is fighting for keeps. Meaning a fight where he will need to get serious, that’s when he can automatically think ahead of his opponent.

Purpose -

If he doesn't need it then it’s not going to be used. He was created for a purpose, which was something that he felt wasn't something that was going to test his own skills. An objective and he is confronted with fights, there is a fifty, fifty chance he’ll shot it down for his own mission. He has a mission in his head and he fills he needs to finish it. Currently this will be mostly seen as his progress in his new skills as being a traveler.

History:

Spoiler:

The Powers

Mental Assessment:

Spoiler:

Physical Assessment:

Spoiler:
Grid
(2/8)
Occult: 8
Strength: 3
Speed: 8
Durability: 3
Ability: 1/1
Fighting Skills: 1
Wealth: 1

Last edited by 16 on November 1st 2014, 10:37 pm; edited 7 times in total
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Anarchy, 16 Empty Re: Anarchy, 16

Post by Silus January 28th 2014, 6:33 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Anarchy, 16 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 9th 2014, 3:05 pm

Unapproved for left-over point allocation

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Anarchy, 16 Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 February 9th 2014, 3:10 pm

Edited.

"You must realize. that fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Don't let me be misunderstood, danger is very real, but fear itself is a choice"

Character Profile: Anarchy, 16
For more information or a chance to RP: Anarchy's File
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 9th 2014, 3:11 pm

Reapproved

Anarchy, 16 Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 17th 2014, 2:06 am

Unapproved to add power descriptions as well as fix his grid.

-My DeviantArt-
Anarchy, 16 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 18th 2014, 12:56 am

Reapproved

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 October 8th 2014, 9:35 pm

Added first two gained powerpoints.
Intelligence got converted to Occult.
1 point in flight was useless so I moved it to Occult. (6 Occult)
Took two away from Danger Senses, was told 3 was to much for an extra sense (1 Abi)
Added new low level ability: Electric powers (4 Abil)

Edits finished.

"You must realize. that fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Don't let me be misunderstood, danger is very real, but fear itself is a choice"

Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 October 10th 2014, 10:55 am

Bump.

Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei October 10th 2014, 5:52 pm

Approved.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down