The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Anarchy aka Arc I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Anarchy aka Arc I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Anarchy aka Arc I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Anarchy aka Arc I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Anarchy aka Arc I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Anarchy aka Arc I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Anarchy aka Arc I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Anarchy aka Arc I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Anarchy aka Arc I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Anarchy aka Arc I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Anarchy aka Arc I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Anarchy aka Arc I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Anarchy aka Arc I_vote_lcapAnarchy aka Arc I_voting_barAnarchy aka Arc I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Anarchy aka Arc I_vote_lcapAnarchy aka Arc I_voting_barAnarchy aka Arc I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Anarchy aka Arc

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anarchy aka Arc Empty Anarchy aka Arc

Post by Plural February 22nd 2012, 7:53 pm

Name: Anarchy ( called 'Arc' for short)
Abilities: Morphic Form - Anarchy is a curious little creature because it seems to be a paradoxical anomoly of the universe, a creature able to change shape and form into that of other terrestrial and possibly supernatural creatures.

It can take the form of any animal on the face of the Earth and some that most don't believe ever existed, however it cannot turn into human beings. Something about the unique individuality of the human races people makes it impossible.

It seemingly becomes a what it could potentially have become had it evolved into that creature because it always has deep black and beige markings no matter the form making it easily identifiable to those who have met the creature more than once or experienced its ability.

Mechanically speaking, it can alter its size shape and animalian form on a whim, a wave of light blue fire traveling down its body facilitatingthe transformation as if it were shedding its skin. Anarchy can freely rearrange its 8 physical traits points (the points in strength, speed, and durability) to fit the new shape but its mind and fighting ability never alter.

Anarchy also possess the abiltiy to speak in any form able to imitate and use human tongues. The beast can read and write in english, japanese, and latin. Seemingly something it picked up in the past.
Looks: Most commonly it takes the form of a small creature able to lounge around or in the clothes of Atticus Faust but can take innumerable other animal or magical creature forms. Regardless of form however, Arc is always black and beige in coloring. With a cerulean color to its eyes, whether a spark or glowing irises or the like.

Personality: Liek it's name suggests, the little beast is a chaotic sort of creature. occassionally foul mouthed and distinctly mischevious. FOr some reason he has taken a liking to Atticus and only obeys him and refuses to follow the directions of anyone else. he however lieks to play pranks on and disrupt the organized life of his master and owner as well.
it creates a wondrous love hate odd couple relationship. He frequently likes to titter and change shapes when no one of consequence is looking. He finds Atticus' lies and attempts to deflect questions about his suddenly shifted pet to be thoroughly amusing even if he gets put into a cube afterwards as punishment sometimes.

Detests opposable thumbs because he can't have any.
History: Anarchy is an ageless creature that has traveled all over the continents until it came across Atticus about 4 years ago and has been at his side ever since. It has been a useful addition to his master's entourage, helping to aid them all out of tight spots several times in the past.

Powergrid: this is for it's ferret or small monkey form.

2 points for flight

STR: 2 (variable)
SPD: 3 (variable)
DUR: 3(variable)
INT: 1
EP: 2
FS: 3

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Plural

Equipment

Plural
Plural

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 98
Job : Yes I have one
Humor : a lot of stuff. Try me
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Anarchy aka Arc Empty Re: Anarchy aka Arc

Post by Illya March 27th 2012, 1:36 am

Approved until stated otherwise
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 259
Humor : I am smiling
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top