The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Zell Atterrius I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Zell Atterrius I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Zell Atterrius I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Zell Atterrius I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Zell Atterrius I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Zell Atterrius I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Zell Atterrius I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Zell Atterrius I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Zell Atterrius I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Zell Atterrius I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Zell Atterrius I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Zell Atterrius I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Zell Atterrius I_vote_lcapZell Atterrius I_voting_barZell Atterrius I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Zell Atterrius

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zell Atterrius Empty Zell Atterrius

Post by Zell May 20th 2013, 1:32 am

Zell Atterrius
"When the first breath of any existence is given it whispers "Zell" and then it inhales the nothingness and whispers "Rozmer". Such is as it's been in not only this realm but all realms. The Avatar of Existence, The Existential, Satan in some realms and in a few they even called me God. But they are wrong. You may look and think of how vast I must be to be within all of existence...but oh how little I truly am. "

Basic Biography

Villain Name: The Archon (The Lych)
Title: "The Existential" "The Outsider" "The Death Lord of Arthritic Aches and Pains" (Xibalba),  "The Lord of the Darkness"
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Race: Unrealistic Entity
Hair: Black
Eyes: Glowing green.
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 130 lbs.
Blood type: Black Magical Ichor and various energies

The Looks

Zell:
Zell:
Lych's curse:
Lych's Curse:

The Legacy

Alignment Justification:
"Of course you see me as evil. Just as children see their parents as evil when they don't buy them that expensive bike from the toy store. The children don't know it...but the parents are hardly able to make the bills, let alone buy them that new bike. Children cannot understand that they NEED a home. Though they WANT the toy, they NEED the food. So you may see me as evil.. but just remember that because of me. You still exist." ~ Zell Atterrius (on being "Evil")

Lawful Evil: an Evil character who either tries to impose or uphold a lawful system on others without regard for their wishes. This Villain adheres to a particular code, believes in order (though only because it is the best way in which they may realize their wishes.

Justification: The nature of "The Archon" (Zell Atterrius) is an individual that is dedicated to preserving the natural balance of reality and the separation and preservation of realms all throughout the Omniverse. The Archon is willing to do whatever it takes in order to ensure the preservation and the sustaining  of all realities and realms within the Omniverse. He therefore has imposed an "order" in which must be adhered to for the safety of the Omniverse and it's inhabitants. While this does not make him appear "evil" he has made it quite clear that he does not care for the wishes or desires of the denizens of the individual realms. Their realm, reality and existence take priority to their wants. While he does not call himself "Evil" he certainly identifies himself as a "Villainous" character.

Exceptions:  Zell Atterrius becomes hostile, bloody and ruthless when dealing with those that endanger the life of his children, even more so hostile than when one is threatening the Omniverse.

Personal Twists:  Zell Atterrius while he is deemed "Evil" see's himself as a protector, as a parental figure to the realm. His type of evil is akin to that of an "honorable evil". Zell won't go out of his way to do openly evil or malicious things. If he were to amass an army and take a city, he would not cause any more casualties or damage to infrastructure that was absolutely needed in the take over. If Zell were to burn down an enemies house, he would drag the enemy family from the house first. While he may capture an enemy's family, he would never outwardly cause them more harm than was needed, and would rarely if ever go to the extents of killing them. Zell is manipulative and cunning, and while he may use and manipulate someone he will often times do so in a way that rewards his "puppet" something in the process. While he may "hate" and wish to be rid of an enemy, he would never stab an enemy in the back. Zell follows the philosophy that the best way to achieve his goals is with as little bloodshed and as little destruction as humanly possible, but he is willing to get creative with how he achieves his goals.

Personality:
"I like to think I'm a pleasant person. Shut up Rozmer!" ~ Zell Atterrius

Zell Atterrius is a rather "kind-hearted" individual. He is a suave, charismatic and alluring individual with a seemingly generous attitude geared towards philanthropy. He is a charming and altruistic young man who seems to always have the best of others in his mind and his actions. While this is all true to an extent, there is a deeper and darker purpose behind things. Zell's charm, wit and charisma are all part of his "guise" his "ruse" if you will. Zell uses his perception to his advantage and he prides himself on his "integrity" and his capacity to uphold his bargains and deals, and is a very competent businessman.

Zell's intelligence dominates the majority of his actions, and with Zell very little actions are not thought through. He is a person of planning, calculating and of tactical advantage. He is also known for being rather benevolent, but fearsome and protective when need be. For example Zell's lackey, Gadreel, failed in accomplishing the task of retrieving a valuable artifact from the enemy, but Zell simply shrugged it off and allowed life to proceed as natural. However, when one of Zell's old friends endangered his son, Zell went to great pains to retrieve that particular friend. The individual pleaded that his captors kill him and not hand him over to Zell, insinuating that Death was a more pleasant ending for Zell's "old friend".

The source of Zell's fearsome nature and his "dark" personality comes from the strong desire to protect. Be it protecting the Omniverse, or protecting his family and loved ones. When threatening one of those three types of things, Zell is most likely to seem less "noble" and less "lawful" type of a character. His ferocity and loyalty for his family and the "Omniversal order"  are most apparent when one of them is endangered.

Ultimately summed up. Zell Atterrius is a driven, calculating character with a kind-heart and an altruistic approach to all he interacts with, though he is absolutely dedicated and hell-bent on the preservation and safety of his family and the Omniversal Order. He is cunning, manipulative, and tactful. He values his family above all else. Deep behind this person is a true hero that is simply doing the bidding of a higher entity that sees little value in heroics. Like it or not, he is a slave to the Archon Energy and thereby all of existence.

History:
"There's no such thing a Villain. Just a victim whose story you haven't heard yet." ~ Yancey "Castiel" Zazel
The Lych's Curse:
The Archon's Origin:
The life of Zell Atterrius:

The Powers

The Voice of the adversary: The Archon's truest power is the power that has ultimately been labeled "Vocifery". Vocifery is the ability to influence reality using your voice and words, just as one can influence reality with their mind through telekinesis. The power of the Archon's voice gives him three abilities.

• Telekinetic force: The ability to use a powerful telekinesis which allows him to influence items through merely speaking. (example: if he says "Open" his telekinesis will open the doors he's looking at.)
  • Dominion: The ability to control the mind and command the mundane with absolute authority, subsequently this "mind control" is authorized in the form of commands and cannot affect those with "unique souls" (PC's) without permission form the roleplayer.
  • Item/weapon manifestation/relocation: The Archon is able to use his voice to conjure or manifest items, even going to the degree of relocation objects from within the world. (Permission when applicable to other PC's)

Archon Eternia: Zell's ties to the Archon energy and an infinite number of copies of himself throughout the omniverse (all having knowledge of their own in a collective hive-mind) is unable to be mind controlled or telepathically touched, to try and do so does to the mind what sticking a mundane person's hand in lava does. There have been recorded cases of liquefied brains, combusted eyeballs and irreparable brain damage to those whom have tried. There is always a foreboding sensation and minor pain that persists to get worse and worse the more they try to grapple with his mind, giving them fair warning that they should probably stop. For anything to happen to a PC obviously it requires permission.

Archon Physiology: The Archon is able to summon other versions of himself into this reality upon a whim, having a decent number of "clones" from other realms. These clones move freely and can pass through one and other like ghosts. They have peak human strength, and speed with Superhuman durability/stamina and the same reaction times as Zell. Zell is unable to use this power to overwhelm one with numbers, as the Archon Energy refuses to allow him to abuse his power in that manner. (Superhuman Dur/cloning)

Macabre Matrial Power: Zell has reaction time that is almost perfected. There are few things and few people that can best Zell Atterrius. Coupling this with his perception and he is able to adequately defend himself from many threats. Zell is able to emulate many fighting styles, parkour and identify many weaknesses in stances and the like. The most common application of the fighting style is the "Macabre Waltz" which is a fighting style in which enters a state of hyper-focus and with the strike of a weapon adds an additional three magical "spirit-strikes" the damage done by these strikes will not exceed the initial blow regardless of the source of damage. Macabre Waltz has a 5 post cooldown.

Nigh-Omniscience: Zell being present throughout all the areas of existence has had a literal eternity to amass knowledge. There is not a subject, species or concept that Zell is not aware of, he has both mastery of enchanting and of sciences in all fields. While he is almost omniscient he is not entirely omniscient because he cannot read the minds of others, know exactly what they are thinking or what they are planning. His intelligence should never be underestimated because before awakening and becoming the Archon in this realm, Zell Atterrius was still one of the worlds most brilliant minds. Master of enchanting and item creation through both magic and science.

Archon Energy Manipulation: The ability to manipulate an energy that is unspecialized. Energy drawn directly from The First Archon in "The Heart of Everything" it is an energy that is literally able to emulate any other energy so long as it has made contact with it. This changed how the energy functions but gives no real "elemental" advantage when combatting other RP'ers. Otherwise it is simply a glorified energy manipulation designed specifically for controlling disastrous situations, as this energy source is not always readily available to him.

The Weaknesses

The Lych's curse: Because Zell sacrificed his own life in order to stop his biological father (The Lych) from destroying L.A, he has taken on his father's curse and is unable to spend prolonged times in sunlight without his flesh smoking and literally burning way into nothingness and leaving him as a walking mobile skeleton.

The Price of Fame and Appearance: Zell is a rather famous young man, back from the days when he was simply a human in an exosuit pioneering as Canada's poster-boy hero "The Ancestor Dragon". Unfortunately the public knows very little of Zell's awakening and becoming the Archon, or his taking on his father's curse. His stubborn nature and desire to keep in good graces means the public is oblivious to his powers, and he intend to keep it that way. No matter the cost.

My will is not my own: Zell does the bidding of a higher entity. This entity cares little for individual humans within humanity, rather cares only for existence on a whole. It fails to see Zell's morality and therefore causes conflict between it and Zell. While Zell would still be the boy-scout he used to be without the Archon energy, he is forced to do "evil" things in order to do what is best for the omniverse. The Archon energy also is what gives Zell his powers. If Zell is not obedient to his "higher calling" his powers can be revoked.

My Imperium: Zell keeps a unique blade that he had made by the mighty magister-Blacksmith "Manamagnus" on his person. This blade is called "The Imperium" and whoever wields this blade is in command of Zell entirely. The only thing they cannot force him to do is stop talking and kill one of his children. He can knock them out, fight them or render them unable to fight, but he cannot be commanded to kill them.

Prophecy: A prophecy states that someone born of blond hair and has purple eyes will be his undoing in not only one realm, but in all realms. That being said he finds himself incredibly untrusting of people with blonde hair.

Out Solemn Hour: Zell can only access the Archon energy in a moment of dire need, that moment being defined as a critical, do or die moment for not just himself but for others and the fiber of reality itself.

Silus: Zell's greatest weakness is his most precious treasure. His son, Lucifer (a.k.a Loki) (a.k.a Peter Pan) a.k.a Silus. Zell has openly admitted that he would end a thousand planes of existence if it meant saving one Silus from death. Silus is actually the anchor of Zell's sanity. Zell is an omniverseal directly connected, but in every realm there is also a Silus that is there to help guide Archon and keep him level headed. That being said, if Silus is endangered he will forsake any current task or objective in order to save him.

Concussions: Zell may be durable but it is still possible for him to get a concussion. If Zell gets a concussion his physiology malfunctions and he begins to see several different realities as if they were a singular one. He will hallucinate and react to things that aren't really happening and react much slower.

Alcoholic: Zell is 17 and a total alcoholic. He tries to fight the urge though he fails miserably more often than not. He is able to get drunk from a substance names "SEAL" which is an alcohol made of dragon's blood. He always carries a little of this so he can spike any drink he has given an occasion. Bars are the bane of his existence.

People are stupid: His nigh-omniscience doesn't extend to the thoughts, desires and actions of others.

One shot: Zell's clones disappear after a suffering a single shot.

Slowed perception: Zell's existence is unlike any other. His concept of time is horribly skewed. His massive intellect is only enhanced by the fact he is present in other time periods and realities where time is slower. This allows him to understand and solve problems very quickly as for what is seconds in our realm may be years of him studying and finding answers in another and relaying the information. That being said this is also a flaw. He receives things horribly slow sometimes where listening to some people is actually like trying to listen to them in slow motion. He isn't able to pick up on everything they say without paying extra attention. He may also process events too fast and he can actually see something coming, know what is going to happen but his physical being is too slow to react to what he is perceiving.

Hero at heart: Zell's conscience is a horrific weakness to him. Failure and doing things he know he shouldn't will eat him away for years at a time. It also makes him easier to reason with.

Lych's Bane: A side effect of being "The Lych" is the fact that so long as someone is holding a human heart, or wearing a necklace of teeth, makes an offering of alcohol, douses themselves in holy water or is in the favor of an angel The Lych cannot affect them (i.e his powers will not work on them) until they strike first. In which case they have time to formulate an attack.

Lych's Prison: The Lych and the bearer of it's curse are unable to pass over lamb blood, or salt lines.

Lych's summoning: The Lych can be summoned simply by offering a human heart or a human skull with alcohol in a candle lit room with a coffin in it.

Sacrificed renewal: While technically immortal, id he were to di the Lych's curse makes it impossible for him to resurrect by normal standards as the Lych's curse demands the sacrifice of a life in order to resurrect him.

Religious: Zell, despite being what he is, is horrifically religious even going as far to slay gods that "pretended" to be the "One true God" that Zell reveres. The God he worships the Christian God and has proven very many times to have little patience for those whom proclaim themselves to be gods.

RP Mechanics

Wealth: Zell Atterrius is a successful young man whom inherited a crooked company and straightened it out to be more profitable, productive and patriotic. As such he's received billions and billions of dollars for his work in pioneering the uses and research of genetics and the engineering of genetics to eliminate a few forms of cancer, bestow superpowers.

Gene-Tech: (Said like Genetic) is the company he inherited and brought to the top. The world's leader in genetic research, development and home to several mini-companies of Zell's including weapons, armors, robots and even Seraphim a "Heroes for donation" group he started.

Ageless: As a genetic engineer, Zell put his brainpower to work in order to ensure his body never grew old, never wore out and never decayed. As such he is an ageless entity and forever stuck at seventeen years old.

Existential defender: If there's every a need for the Archon he will appear. He doesn't have a say in the matter Razz

Physical Priorities
1 :Reaction: 1
2 :Endurance: 2
3 :Agility: 3
4 :Strength: 4

Trivia

• In his original world Atterrius comes from the words "A" meaning without "Terri" meaning earth and "us" meaning love. Archdemons were said to be the only creations that the earth itself held no love for. He took the name "Atterrius" because it essentially was him accepting that he was "Without Earth's Love"
  • Zell, despite being Omniversal and having no knowledge of a "Higher power" is still a devout Christian, regardless of the realm he is in.
  • The original Zell (Zell Amuri) has a son named Silus. The Archon energy always recreates a "Silus" in some form or another before Zell is "woken up" to being Archon, in order to help him adjust and keep his sanity.
  • Despite him being Omniversal, The Archon Energy is an independent entity, and has chosen to keep Zell ignorant to the fate of his original realm. Zell still believes he saved his home-realm, when in truth it was destroyed.
  • Zell is actually prone to confusing which reality he is in, and will cause him to occasionally do or say random things at random times that seem to have no rhyme or reason, but essentially were him trying to act somewhere else but failing epically and doming something in our world.
  • Zell has an addiction to a strange Alcohol called "Seal" it is actually made of dragon blood.
  • Zell will occasionally screw up and speak as if he were more than one person. (I.e saying "we" when he should be saying "I" or "Us" when he should be saying "me")
  • In his original Realm he was an "Archdemon" or what was called an "Ender" this is where his weapon of choice gets it's name from.
  • Zell graduated High School very early and is legally allowed to be a professor at any institute in Canada
  • Zell's natural hair color is blonde and he requires glasses to read. He genetically changed his hair to be black and he now wears contacts to help conceal his oddly glowing eyes.

Last edited by Silus on May 7th 2015, 10:49 pm; edited 49 times in total (Reason for editing : Images edited)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zell Atterrius Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Zell Atterrius Empty Re: Zell Atterrius

Post by Samael Christensen May 20th 2013, 5:34 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore June 24th 2013, 1:38 pm

Unapproved for edits

Cain Vulsore
Zell Atterrius Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 24th 2013, 7:50 pm

Reapproved

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 19th 2013, 12:21 am

Reapproved
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell December 10th 2013, 1:36 am

Unapproved

Zell Atterrius Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst December 10th 2013, 2:03 am

Reapproved

Zell Atterrius Latest?cb=20141005172821
Amethyst
Amethyst

Number of posts : 43
Job : Sun Worshipper
Humor : The Sun doesn't care
Registration date : 2012-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell January 27th 2014, 12:23 am

Unapproved upon request

Zell Atterrius Samhai10
Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 27th 2014, 1:54 am

Reapproved
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell March 15th 2014, 1:55 am

Unapproved upon request

Zell Atterrius Samhai10
Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt March 15th 2014, 2:35 am

Reapproved
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus March 26th 2014, 6:04 pm

Unapproved. Adding an image and fixing a few typos

Zell Atterrius Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 26th 2014, 6:36 pm

Reapproved
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 13th 2014, 2:53 pm

Unapproved for edits....

NEW RULE: Upon character changes/edits, you must make a post on your app stating exactly what you're changing, even if it's editing out a mistake you made.

-My DeviantArt-
Zell Atterrius JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 13th 2014, 3:55 pm

Bringing Zell back to basics a little bit. I changed his Ability-replace summon item's name and it's function a little bit (Removed it's ability to teleport and it's telepathic abilities with Zell in order to give him a more effective vision)

I updated and put WHY he has his wealth, I removed "The God-Eater" as it was an evil entity that no longer exists within Zell, it was purged away when he became "The Archon" I also explained his flight mechanic and more effectively explained out exactly what he is and WHY he's so interested in the happenings of reality breaking stuff.

Since I no longer needed the God-Eater his stat-points to the ability were re-allocated and his Durability increased.

Lola was removed as her plot important use has expired. The cute little doggy no longer needs a grid.

Removed a picture

Zell Atterrius Samhai10
Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top