The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The Agency part II reboot (SIGN UP HERE!) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Agency part II reboot (SIGN UP HERE!) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Agency part II reboot (SIGN UP HERE!) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Agency part II reboot (SIGN UP HERE!) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Agency part II reboot (SIGN UP HERE!) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Agency part II reboot (SIGN UP HERE!) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Agency part II reboot (SIGN UP HERE!) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Agency part II reboot (SIGN UP HERE!) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Agency part II reboot (SIGN UP HERE!) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Agency part II reboot (SIGN UP HERE!) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Agency part II reboot (SIGN UP HERE!) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Agency part II reboot (SIGN UP HERE!) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Agency part II reboot (SIGN UP HERE!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Agency part II reboot (SIGN UP HERE!) Empty The Agency part II reboot (SIGN UP HERE!)

Post by The Agency July 20th 2015, 9:49 pm

Last time on SHRPG....

In part I:

Concluding the events of the desecration of Big Ben, the destructive demon prince, and the "Power-plant terrorists" The Agency set into action once more, this time turning to potential allies and reaching out to certain metahumans with heroic qualities and a sense of justice and good will. However many were not happy with the means that they shackled renegades and dangerous metahumans, and many began to spread rumors of experimentation and other things about the enigmatic group that was sworn to protect humanity from the meta-threat.

Officially separated into a "civil dispute" The Agency began to endorse many heroes, many of them human and even some metahumans that were able to prove their trust and loyalty to not only the good of humanity, but for the good of all. Beginning with the debut and reveal of Ranger's identity as attorney Ray Miller, The Agency supported him, his decisions and rallied behind him and their enigmatic leader, Director Williams. With many of the Agency leaders till in the shadows, Rey Millar was a beacon, a poster boy for the Agency and subsequently for the regulation (but not enslavement) of metahuman kind. The opposition have since been labeled "Renegades" and they are still in much danger with The Agency beginning to crack down on both heroes and villains alike.

Lead by the ever illusive Director Williams, and Agent Masters; The Agency is well supplied and is the most technologically advanced group in the world, having recruited both The Existential and Gadget to their cause, there is quite literally nothing in all of existence the Agency cannot achieve, nor contain, nor control Their victory is assured...all it takes is a little time and to shear off the opposing faction.

The opposing faction remains separated, isolated and independent. The leaders of the opposition are former gang leader Royal Pain, Doctor Alistair Gendo, Successful gang leader Gravity Man and the "terrorist" himself: Masquerade. Looking to show metahuman independence and coexistence without the need for regulation, these very different and very divided faction need a beacon of their own, heroes or villains that can unite them to push back The Agency...

and potentially save the world from it's very own Metahuman civil war!

Threads of part 2
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme  ---- FILLED! (Agent Prima, Gravitas, Hyperion, Marcus)
  The Agency sends a powerful duo of Agents to attack a point of opposition! Rally with the fellow Renegades (or Agent's) and do what needs to be done! You have to survive!

A second chance at a God  ---- Vanguard, Agent Daniels, Xoader
   Ahnk, the undying is in possession of a bloodsword of great power and he has restores himself as the last surviving and true deity of the Egyptian pantheon. Vanguard has been fighting him, but how much longer can he hold out!? Things look grim as Renegade Masquerade allies himself with Ahnk to take down Vanguard and the other Agents once and for all.

Turning of the gears and Gadgets ---- FILLED! (Forcewave)
You've been played! The Agency supplier has outwitted you and the Renegades yet again! Though this time he doesn't seem to be all that hostile, in fact he seems to have welcomed you here. What's going on!? Get to the bottom of this and potentially strengthen the Renegades or hinder The Agency!

Assault on the Agency! ---- Red Tide, Thistle, Faith, Glow.
  An Agency base has been found! This powerful station is well fortified, and well defended. Gentlemen this very well might as be war! Agents verses Metahumans as two forces face off in attempts to destroy, or claim The Agency base as well as liberating any trapped metahumans inside!  This is a war thread, monitor your forces, be smart about how you do this! Your actions WILL effect how many of your troops survive! Team up with Renegade Gravitas!

Salvation...or destruction? ---- Sebrina, (Two spots!)
   The Agency has a secondary base that has been left exposed, even more improtantly our sources tell us that Agent Masters, the number two Agency man will be there! If we capture him we could turn the tides of battle for the Renegades! Two spots available, team up with Renegade Royal Pain!

Last edited by The Agency on July 26th 2015, 5:10 am; edited 5 times in total
The Agency
The Agency

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2014-12-18

Back to top Go down

The Agency part II reboot (SIGN UP HERE!) Empty Re: The Agency part II reboot (SIGN UP HERE!)

Post by Red July 20th 2015, 10:02 pm

Signing up Lucius for assault on the Agency, and if it's not a problem Agent Daniels as well.

Also, Daniels for a chance at a god.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

The Agency part II reboot (SIGN UP HERE!) Empty Re: The Agency part II reboot (SIGN UP HERE!)

Post by Thistle July 20th 2015, 10:28 pm

Signing up Thistle for Assault on the Agency.

She shall be defending it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Agency part II reboot (SIGN UP HERE!) WSIrRjr
"Our seasons are reversed. My spring, humanity's fall!"
-Thistle
actually zyra says that but shhhh
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : i got beat up by elaine once

Number of posts : 170
Job : I wish.
Humor : Did you hear about the dwarf's joke? It fell short.
Registration date : 2013-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Xoader July 20th 2015, 11:18 pm

Sign Xoader up for A second chance at a God

Assisting Vanguard

Xoader
Xoader

Quote : "Order and chaos, you can only have one or the other, which one do you fight for?"

Number of posts : 10
Job : Coder
Registration date : 2015-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 21st 2015, 2:58 am

Jeannie will help vanguard with his mummy problem,they made a good team so playing with him again sounds fun
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof July 21st 2015, 4:08 am

Assault on the Agency: Send Faith in.

Send My newest guy Into Gravitas.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pale Kestrl July 21st 2015, 5:10 am

I'll sign up Glow for the Assault on the Agency, he can use that sudden assault to free himself and the other meta-humans on the inside

Young and wayward Energy powered metahuman just trying to do some good: Glow

Seismic empowered mercenary looking for work: Reave

Young vigilante trying to make his own mark: Ex-41
The Pale Kestrl
The Pale Kestrl

Quote : "Impressive toys you have there boy. But your playing in the big leagues now" Felix "Reave" Black

Number of posts : 56
Job : Roguish Traveller
Humor : Well, the worlds a pretty funny place
Registration date : 2015-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubloon July 21st 2015, 6:43 am

The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "...."

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by FantasyOllie July 21st 2015, 7:53 am

Blood-Drop up for Salvation...or destruction
FantasyOllie
FantasyOllie

Number of posts : 12
Job : None
Registration date : 2015-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by K'Ren August 15th 2015, 12:23 am

Since I went and had Sabrina turned into an NPC, I'd like to swap in Jack for "Salvation...or destruction?"

The Characters
Spoiler:
K'Ren
K'Ren
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Power comes in response to a need, not a desire, and I need power"

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2015-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by El Cefiro August 19th 2015, 11:47 pm

I'd like to be in "Salvation... or destruction?" please.

"Suddenly, I heard a tapping,
Gently, as if someone rapping,
Rapping at my chamber door."

You heard me rapping, right?

Victims... aren't we all?
The Agency part II reboot (SIGN UP HERE!) Crow_title
El Cefiro
El Cefiro

Number of posts : 51
Job : Classified
Humor : Never gonna give you up...
Registration date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey November 22nd 2015, 2:05 pm

If this ever gets resuscitated, Sign Guerrero for "Salvation...or Distruction". Dirk of the Armsmen is with him

...and if there is still room: The Grey to save Agent Jardin in "Assault on the Agency."  Grey may start hidden amidst the attackers...or he is genuinely with the Renegades and switches sides later, whichever seems like the better option

Subject to change if Mods (or anyone) think of a better option...

Corey Jardin (The Grey)[XP]
Special Agent Sarah Jardin[XP]
Heather Jardin (Violet Feral)
Antonio Ramirez (Guerrero)[XP]
Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top