The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Denver's Demons I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Denver's Demons I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Denver's Demons I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Denver's Demons I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Denver's Demons I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Denver's Demons I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Denver's Demons I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Denver's Demons I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Denver's Demons I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Denver's Demons I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Denver's Demons I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Denver's Demons I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Denver's Demons I_vote_lcapDenver's Demons I_voting_barDenver's Demons I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Denver's Demons I_vote_lcapDenver's Demons I_voting_barDenver's Demons I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Denver's Demons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denver's Demons Empty Denver's Demons

Post by drazukeloski April 7th 2024, 8:17 pm

It had been a complicated hunt, this bunch. Wild goose chase after wild goose chase all over the state, yet it led back to Denver. Always did. The criminal enterprise had snuck whatever it was scheming into that city. From what he could discern, they were preparing for a major sale of some sort. At best...a poached mythical creature. At worst? A magical sentient. Either way, he didn't want to let it happen within the city he considered his territory of operation. At this moment, to those wandering the evening streets of Denver, he would look like an average upper middle class fellow heading down the street in a dodge hellcat, from initial observation. Despite the type of car, he wasn't speeding. There was no need to, after all. He had plenty of time before anything would get dire. No auctions planned until tomorrow was what his intel said.

The care swerved about into a dark alley, the black cherry color of the car even making it disappear into the darkness. The metal mask was slipped over his already darkness enshrouded face, making sure his identity would remain concealed in the darkness of night. Quietly, the car door opened as he stepped out, shutting the door equally as quietly behind him. Mauled mask then proceeds to head down the alley, crossing the street it transitions to in order to reach the alley one building over. An old warehouse. That was his target.

He pulls a small box out of his coat and clicks it open to reveal a lockpicking kit. Tools taken into hand, he crouches down to get to work on the lock, the only sound in the alley being the barely audible noise of two prongs moving about within the locking mechanism.
drazukeloski
drazukeloski

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2021-05-23

Back to top Go down

Denver's Demons Empty Re: Denver's Demons

Post by Seamus McAndrews April 28th 2024, 3:02 am

In the time since his more "recent" adventures, Turo had been practising with his seismic abilities and his martial arts, though it wasn't that rapid of a climb. The Finn had been quite content with just relaxing in the rural community in Colorado for the time being, until he could go home and straighten his country out for a change. Life was simple and quiet out here, but he was okay with that. People left the blonde weirdo be, and he could keep himself zen despite his many inner issues, along with the whole "Ukko's power within him" deal that he had going on.

Of course, because he stuck out like a sore thumb to the likes of the supernatural, his presence an immaterial beacon to those that dwelt beyond the mundane, it was never going to be calm for Turo for very long. One cold evening, the shrieking of some kind of creature that wasn't regular could be heard throughout Turo's rural community, followed by panicked shouting and an evident ruckus or scuffle. By the time Turo got to the scene, the creature and the assailants were gone, leaving the community with one upstanding member who was gravely injured, and had to be taken to the hospital in Denver. Of course, the Finn went with him. This was a slight that could not go unpunished; someone had harmed a member of the Finn's little clan in America. A price had to be paid, and Turo was the one who had to collect it from whomever performed this transgression. As Turo questioned the recovering community member, he learned of some kind of poachers or hunters, the scummy kind, who were tracking the shrieking creature through this very same town. The injured man stood up to the poachers, trying to get them to cease their efforts to harm and capture this supernatural creature, but was nearly turned to Swiss cheese for his mistake. A few questions later, and Turo got a name and a location, something that the injured fellow had overheard from the poachers before he tried -- and failed -- to intervene. Without any hesitation, Turo rushed out of the hospital and navigated towards the alleged location of the poachers and their catch.

After plenty of running around, his conditioned body and stamina carrying him far, Turo came upon what was supposedly the warehouse the poachers were keeping their catch in, with the entrance laying in a backalley. Once the Finn entered the alleyway, he caught someone with a... Well, some kind of fuck-ugly car parked in the alley, and said someone was trying to pick the lock to this same door. With a total lack of caring, filter, or hesitation, Turo walked up to the door and pressed his palm against it. After a moment taken to heavily and silently focus his great power, mostly to hamper its destructive potential, a sudden and powerful seismic tremor echoed throughout the immediate vicinity, but its true brunt was focused upon the door, which blasted off of its hinges and turned it to a heap of useless material. That was about a second or two down, but he still had roughly ten minutes of usage left today, and with how deep it was into the evening, he wanted to use as much as possible before the clock struck midnight and his own clock reset for the new day.

Without even regarding the man who tried to pick the lock, Turo marched inside the warehouse, his singular icy blue eye burning with a cold vengeance. From the way he carried himself, the way he walked, and the unblinking expression upon his face, the Finn appeared to be as he truly was: A force of nature, here to do the Thunder God's business.
Seamus McAndrews
Seamus McAndrews

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2023-03-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top