The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Demons under Roseria's command I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Demons under Roseria's command I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Demons under Roseria's command I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Demons under Roseria's command I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Demons under Roseria's command I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Demons under Roseria's command I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Demons under Roseria's command I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Demons under Roseria's command I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Demons under Roseria's command I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Demons under Roseria's command I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Demons under Roseria's command I_vote_lcapDemons under Roseria's command I_voting_barDemons under Roseria's command I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Demons under Roseria's command I_vote_lcapDemons under Roseria's command I_voting_barDemons under Roseria's command I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Demons under Roseria's command

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demons under Roseria's command Empty Demons under Roseria's command

Post by creator November 3rd 2013, 10:15 pm

Name:
Snowman
Image:
https://2img.net/h/i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb123/Demon_Lace/FANTASY/TheEvilSnowman.jpg
History:

these creatures are natural demons of the ice.  They are the most common ice demon known.

Power(s):
Bio-temperature-
they are able to manipulate their internal temperature so they can melt and then reform themselves at will while they are fighting.

Elasticity-
they can stretch the parts of their bodies not made of snow and improve their range of attacks.  However the attack can only go in one direction.

Grid: (24 is the max) (No stat over 6)
Intelligence:
Occult:1
Strength:3
Speed:3
Durability:4
Ability:7(4 Bio temp., 3 Elasticity)
Fighting Skills:2
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth:

Name:
Laura and loth
Image:
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs24/i/2007/314/7/2/Ice_Dragon_by_Ironshod.jpg
History:
These are two dragons that were brought up with Roseria as spawn and grew to be her guardians and most loyal knights.  They have mutual respect for each other and as such you'll often see them hold conversation and sometimes argue with each other.

Power(s):
Dragon ice- This ability allows the dragons to spew streams of wild frozen fire in a wide range.  This fire freezes people and things rapidly and sometimes the people will shatter.

Dragon scales-  These scales are highly durable and can regenerate quickly if broke or separated from the skin. The ability to use the scales as projectiles is solely for Laura while the ability to have his scales act as a portal belongs to loth.

Laura
Intelligence:
Occult:3
Strength:4
Speed:2
Ability:8 (3 Regeneration, 2 Projectiles, 3 dragon ice)
Fighting Skills:1
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth:

Loth
Intelligence:
Strength:4
Ability:8 (3 Regeneration, 3 Portal, 2 dragon ice)
Fighting Skills:1
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth:

Name:
(left to right)
Helan, lestaris, eclipsa
Image:
http://cdn.superbwallpapers.com/wallpapers/fantasy/witches-in-the-forest-19944-2560x1440.jpg
they all have black hair and their outfit is red and white.
History:
These witches didn't like roseria and considered her a weakling.  However they made a deal with her that if Roseria beat all three of them they would serve her faithfully.  After seven days Roseria barley one and they have been by her side ever since.  They are Roseria's smartest comrades and most deadliest allies.

Power(s):
Helan-

mass healing:
Helan is able to heal any minor wounds of her comrades as long as she isn't disturbed while doing so.

Listaris:
Ice mirror-
She is able to single handedly create the mirror used by the sorcerers to hide the north and south pole but she can only use it too absorb and direct some attacks.(strength/ability lower than or at 4)

Strength-
She is also the strongest of the three witches.

Eclipsa:

Hydro kenisis- She is the only person in the army able to manipulate water.  She can summon bullets of water to attack someone or even trap someone in a sphere of water.

Fighting skills-
She is also the most lethal of the three when it comes to a fluid motion of fighting.

Helan
Intelligence:
Occult:4
Speed:3
Ability:6
Fighting Skills:3
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth:

listaris
Intelligence:
Strength:6
Fighting Skills:2
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth:

Eclipsa
Intelligence:
Speed:4
Durability:3
Fighting Skills:4
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth:

Name:
ice colossus
Image:
https://2img.net/h/i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb123/Demon_Lace/FANTASY/TheEvilSnowman.jpg
History:

Power(s):
cryo cannon-
This ability allows the colossus to shot out multiple spheres of ice energy that will freeze and shatter some objects on contact.

cryo touch-
The colossus can cause large shards of crystals to appear at his feet as he runs to his target or as he bounds towards something else.

Intelligence:
Occult:2
Strength:5
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth:

Name:
snow harpie
Image:
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdzZsPlVKH1rvTcZOiBCKMFKakIlxG7l3qjOCqDpoHQWGFHTdb
History:
these harpies are natives to the south and north pole and have been under the kings control for a very long time. they are very loyal followers but they do have a tendency to space out.

Power(s):
Screech-
by using their deafening screams harpies are able to disorient if not kill their own the victims.

songs Illusion-
by using their harmonious voices they are capable of distracting and sometimes even completely cause a target to focus on them.  This power doesn't work that often but when it does it can turn the tides in a fight.  They can only possibly completely distract a target from their goal if they are week minded.(Occult/Intelligence under 5) And it will only last for that post and is up to the target to take the hit or not.

Feathers-
The feathers of the snow harpie are made of extremely hard ice and can cut through steel as well as protect them from a variety of attacks.
Intelligence:
Ability:6(screech 3, song 4)
Fighting Skills:3
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth:

Name:
priestess
Image:
http://pencilgarden.com/wp-content/gallery/illustration/ice-witch.jpg
History:
These priestess came shortly after the battle between the witches and Roseria.  the Priestess are the proud servants of the three witches and now are the proud warriors of roseria.

Power(s):
Crykenisis- Like roseria they are able to manipulate the powers of ice and on a smaller scale can create their own.

Intelligence:
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth:

Last edited by creator on November 4th 2013, 8:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Demons under Roseria's command Empty Re: Demons under Roseria's command

Post by Forceaus November 4th 2013, 7:28 pm

The dragon scales will need more ability points spent on them. You'll need points for the regeneration, projectiles and portals.

The harpie's song would have to be an illusion that isn't guaranteed to work.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 4th 2013, 8:08 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top