The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Xoader's Second Chance I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Xoader's Second Chance I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Xoader's Second Chance I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Xoader's Second Chance I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Xoader's Second Chance I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Xoader's Second Chance I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Xoader's Second Chance I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Xoader's Second Chance I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Xoader's Second Chance I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Xoader's Second Chance I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Xoader's Second Chance I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Xoader's Second Chance I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Xoader's Second Chance I_vote_lcapXoader's Second Chance I_voting_barXoader's Second Chance I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Xoader's Second Chance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xoader's Second Chance Empty Xoader's Second Chance

Post by Xoader July 18th 2015, 6:50 pm

James Relic
"Life and death is all the same in the end."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Xoader
Title: N/A
Alignment: True Neutral
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'2
Weight: 175 Lbs
Blood type: O+

The Looks

Appearance
Spoiler:

Clothing Style
Spoiler:

"Costume"
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: James was a exciting university student with lots to say about the world, he had a wide open eye when it came to reality and was pretty down to earth, had lots of friends and attended parties like any other frat boy and enjoyed that life style, until he was taken for experiments, his entire demeanor changed when he forgot his past and lost himself, occasionally he'll regain his true self on different occasions, his past self.. But most of the time he is a hardened fighter that seems to have little joy left in his life.

History: The story starts off in New York city, before the destruction of the city, James was born to his middle class parents that wanted the best for him. By the time James was one years old, his parents knew he was different, he learned quickly and began walking at an early age faster than any other baby/toddler. As he got older his parents also noticed he was quite intelligent even at the age of eight, while in school he got top grades and appraisals from teachers. Eventually, throughout his school years he graduated high school with a scholarship for MIT and attended MIT the following year. This is where his life changed.. James met someone, a girl he liked named Emily and they immediately hit it off and started dating, until one night she disappeared one night, that night they planned to have dinner at James's dorm, but she was a no show. She ended up coming at around 4 AM, waking up James in an urgent manner muttering that there were people chasing her, when James asked why Emily began to explain that she was a metahuman and she could manipulate fire and fought the people after her. After hearing everything she had to say James took Emily and got into his car after leaving his dorm and they began to drive, Emily panicking worried James. But it was nothing in comparison what was about to happen. After they began to go through an intersection they were suddenly T-boned and James's car was pretty much totaled. Emily got out weakly and began to shoot fire out of her hands, fending off the attackers. But in response all they did was fire guns back that were loader with tranquilizer darts. After seeing her go down James got out and felt a weird sensation surge through his body and he instinctively put his hand up and shot fire out of his hand. He was then shot too and passed out.

The next thing James knew he was strapped in a chair with a one way window in front of him, after awaking, a man in a white coat came in and smiled saying, "I want to see you use those powers of yours again, do show me please, I'd hate to hurt that pretty girl of yours..", James immediately began to panic saying, "I don't know how!", after the man smiled saying, "I don't believe you, maybe seeing your girl friend die will give you some incentive..", a screen began to lower from the ceiling and show a video of a metahuman that seemed to be a operative of this place, the metahuman had a hand that transformed into a blade that slowly slit her throat, kicking and screaming the metahuman that had killed her suddenly emerged in the room as well with his hand as a blade. While being near him James hands suddenly turned into blades and he lifted his arms up cutting the leather straps that held him in place, afterwards he stood up and went to strike the man in the white coat and the metahuman stabbed James in the gut in response, then pushing him back in the chair strapping James back up. The man in the coat then smiled saying, "I think it will be a pleasure working with you, first things first, I am doctor Frant, now just relax and stay seated.", looking down at James wound should be he saw that it was healed and fine now.

The next moment the room began to darken and the chair reclined backwards and a metal clamp lowered onto James head with sparks of electricity shooting out randomly, once clamped on James's head the speaker in the room emerged with Frant's voice saying, "See you on the otherside.", then the clamps activated and began to electrocute his head, and his brain, wiping his memory. Which in turn made him pass out, after passing out several doctors entered the room, unstrapping James and placing him onto a hospital bed and strapped him in and began to inject morphine and another drug that was unknown but seemed to keep people unconscious better than any other drug. Once in a medical room they began surgery and implanted cybernetics in his brain and eyes to make him better for what they were planning to do with him, as well as inject different serums to enhance his strength, and reflexes, as well as brain function.

After the surgery and recuperation, he was immediately pushed into training, without a clue on who he was exactly. After about a year of training in isolated islands and locations, he was taught every martial art and fighting style known to man, trained in strategy and tactics, and spent sometime learning about stealth and deception, also learning to fire firearms, shoot a bow and use every different weapon in existence. He was being made into the ultimate assassin. After sometime he was also taught and guided on how to use his powers efficiently and properly, once the organization thought he was ready, they sent him out to kill his first target, upon arriving into Chicago he met the metahuman he was to kill that was able of manipulation of ice, well, James ended up using her own power against her literally and used it with combination of his skills to kill her. He ended up going on several missions like that.

Eventually, another year later he began to get flashbacks of his old life, when he questioned Frant, he laughed and said James was just going crazy. James ended up killing Frant after obtaining video feed of a girl he could tell he had feelings for get killed, a girl he saw in his flashbacks. Upon the killing of Frant, James finally understood what his true purpose was and realized he wasn't helping people, he was hurting them, ridding heroes off this world. So he made his great escape out of the facility and went into hiding, even today, he is still hiding out in the city of New York.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Power 1: James is capable of mimicry, just by physically be near a person, he is able to copy their powers and abilities. The problem is he can only copy one person at a time when it comes to powers and/or abilities, for example, if someone had super strength, James would have super strength after copying their powerset, but after copying someone, he loses the previous set of powers. He is also able to choose when he copies someone, rather than it just being random. Another part to this is that he can copy elements as well, for example, if he touched a metal car, his skin would turn into the element for as long as he wants or needs. James will also be able to keep that powerset for aslong as he wants until he copies someone else.

Power 2: Due to cybernetics and serums he had received, James now has an advanced brain that is beyond the regular human being, making him think faster and solve problems, as well as be smarter. His learning capabilities have been improved significantly, making him able to identify someones fighting style and learn to counter it in a short time, all in all, everything that has to do with the brain was significantly improved.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: When James copies the powers of a superhuman, any weaknesses directly related to the powers he copied that the superhuman may have will also be mimicked. This extends to elemental copying, for instance, if he copies fire his powers will be naturally weak against water.

Weakness 2: Since his brain was improved, most of his senses were too, including hearing, sight and smell. Any of these can be over powered, mostly hearing, so any really loud frequency or sound can really deafen him temporarily and disorient him.

Weakness 3: After absorbing elements, James typically feels tired and worn out physically.

Weakness 4: Allergic to animal hair, can mess him up fairly badly.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):
Peak of human condition (Captain America pretty much, strength, speed stamina, reflexes, etc.)

Master fighter, mastered any and all fighting styles known to man

Master at tactics and strategy

Master at stealth and deception

Trained to use any weapon known to mankind

Carries a collapsible compound bow

Items/Minions

Kabar Knife
Spoiler:

Compound Bow and Quiver
(Comes with various of different types of arrows, explosive, fire, etc.)
Spoiler:

Retractable baton
Spoiler:

Glock (For last resort)
Spoiler:

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility 1
Endurance 3
Reaction 2
Strength 4
Xoader
Xoader

Quote : "Order and chaos, you can only have one or the other, which one do you fight for?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 10
Job : Coder
Registration date : 2015-07-18

Back to top Go down

Xoader's Second Chance Empty Re: Xoader's Second Chance

Post by Odien July 18th 2015, 7:14 pm

Approved at this time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum