The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Ellie Wong's / Red Scorpion's Gear I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Ellie Wong's / Red Scorpion's Gear I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Ellie Wong's / Red Scorpion's Gear I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Ellie Wong's / Red Scorpion's Gear I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Ellie Wong's / Red Scorpion's Gear I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Ellie Wong's / Red Scorpion's Gear I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Ellie Wong's / Red Scorpion's Gear I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Ellie Wong's / Red Scorpion's Gear I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Ellie Wong's / Red Scorpion's Gear I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Ellie Wong's / Red Scorpion's Gear I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Ellie Wong's / Red Scorpion's Gear I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Ellie Wong's / Red Scorpion's Gear I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ellie Wong's / Red Scorpion's Gear

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ellie Wong's / Red Scorpion's Gear Empty Ellie Wong's / Red Scorpion's Gear

Post by The Nekromonga January 19th 2013, 4:08 am

Allocation 8 Items: 2/2

1.) Point Energy Gloves
Abilities: Delivers kinetically amplified blows that assist Ellie in hand to hand combat, as well as delivering powerful stunning current to the target. Kinetic amplifiers can generate sudden Point-energy fields that can deflect or neutralize single powerful attacks. Point-Energy Fields rapidly expend the energy in the Fists; cause the Fists to go on a 2-turn cooldown where the weapon must recharge.

Description: Kinetic amplification weapon system used by Ellie to assist her in hand-to-hand combat, a common occurrence with high risk Metahuman opponents.

2.) Nano-weave Power Suit

Functionality:

Stat Booster: The suit features a multi-function ability enhancer that boosts a specific attribute for a limited amount of time, enabling the wearer to perform superhuman feats. (+2 str, spd or dur) for 2 turns a thread.

Cloaking (int 5 accessory): The suit features an advanced cloaking device, for a maximum of 2 turns, with same cooldown.

Survival Protocol (int 5 accessory): The suit also assists the wearer to be conscious and ambulatory in the event of debilitating injury, administering appropriate doses of adrenaline, pain killers and coagulants to maximize survivability to the wearer. Not healing, but she can at least walk to the car and faint in there.

Description: Ellie combines principles of Biomechanics and nanoengineering, the study of meta-gene enhanced musculature and a deep understanding of human physiology to produce a personalized, cutting edge powered suit of synthetic, self-repairing nano-carbon polymer, fuelled by micro-fusion cell technology. The suit combines many features of her original spysuit, including being unobtrusive enough to be worn under clothing, but does add some bulk to her small frame. With the amount of high tech nano-carbon polymer used in its construction alone, the suit exceeds 1 billion dollars to construct.

Allocation 7 Items: 3/3

1.) Supercomputer Shades
Abilities: Able to perform all the functions of computers at high speed: Hacking, Electronic and Cyber Warfare, with holographic projection for screen and keyboard- she can control if others can see the holograms. Glasses are able to perform audio-visual recording. They also provide a real-time heads-up display that assists with marksmanship.

Description: A highly versatile, top of the line computer system that uses the most cutting edge hardware as well as incorporating advanced nano-computer tech. Waterproof, Shockproof, May remotely deliver spyware that renders surveillance systems unable to detect Ellie when she is in her Battle Suit. The shades also provide multiple vision modes, such as binocular, infrared, electromagnetic, heat and ultraviolet.

2.) Plasma Weapons Technology

Functionalities: Covers a variety of weapons- vehicle mounted Turbo Plasma Cannons, man portable Plasma Rifles, plasma grenades, and even a plasma beam framed on an existing mono-molecular sword to make a laser sword. RESTRICTION (by FORCIE) : Only one plasma weapon usable per thread

Description: Ellie has developed Plasma energy technology and promptly weaponizes it into different forms.

3.) Mono-molecular Collapsible Sword
Function: The Plasma Beam Sword (see plasma weaponry) is mounted on this hardened mono-molecular edged sword, such that if the plasma beam loses power or is ineffective, the sword may be used as a regular weapon.

Allocation 6 Items: 4/4

1 Miniaturized Munitions and Ordinance
Function: Small, marble sized grenades and pellet sized high explosives of varying effects that Ellie can fire with her grenade launcher or throw manually.
Description: Miniaturization technology allows Ellie to carry a multitude of powerful explosives in small sizes.

2 Foam-crete Spray
Function: thin foamy substance which rapidly expands and gains massive structural strength, akin to reinforced concrete. The hardened foam degrades into inert chemicals after an hour.
Description: usually coming in a spray can, this handy utilitarian foam allows Ellie to restrain lower powered metahumans or rapidly create temporary structures.

4: Utility Tether Line
Function: Standard high tech line, strong, lightweight and deployable by a grapple.

Int 5 Allocation (4/5)

1 Nanite Mask
Function: A re-usable mask that uses nano-fabric and 3D print technology that allows the wearer to take on different facial features, as well as a voice modulator to change vocal projection. Facial reconstruction takes several minutes and cannot be used outside of combat.
Description: What seems like an ordinary head mask of white cloth comes to life when current passes through it, the fabric expanding to generate uncanny facial features.

2 Hologram Projector
Function: A cuboid projector that can record and replay up to 1 hour of a hologram, audio included.
Description: A Rubik’s Cube sized projector that can be handily transported to project holograms.

3 Cloaking Device
Function: A Stealth Generator found inside Ellie's suit (See The Suit)

4 Trauma Kit
Function: A system of life monitoring and support integrated into Ellie's suit (See Suit)

INT 4  (1/6)

1 Hostile Environment Support
Function: A high tech air and waste recycling system that allows the wearer to operate in difficult environments such as underwater or space.

WEALTH 5 ITEM:

The Car:

The Stats:

Last edited by The Nekromonga on January 23rd 2015, 7:29 pm; edited 29 times in total
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Ellie Wong's / Red Scorpion's Gear Empty Re: Ellie Wong's / Red Scorpion's Gear

Post by Chellizard January 19th 2013, 6:28 am

You are only allowed 1 item at your highest INT allocation, unless you have 7 INT and up; then you're allowed 2, and one of them must be a stat changing item at your highest INT allocation.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Ellie Wong's / Red Scorpion's Gear JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 19th 2013, 8:07 am

I'm gonna take that as 2-3 items at INT 5, based on re-reading the Stat page... or am I wrong?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 19th 2013, 8:31 am

1 level 5 item, 2 level four, and then the rest of your items should be mundane.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 20th 2013, 8:57 am

Items updated to reflect adjusted INT

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 20th 2013, 10:09 pm

The suit requires a duration and cool down for the boost to the durability.

Ellie Wong's / Red Scorpion's Gear CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 20th 2013, 10:14 pm

Updated duration/cooldown.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 20th 2013, 10:16 pm

I would suggest the duration be in post form and the cool down can be equal to the duration.

Ellie Wong's / Red Scorpion's Gear CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 20th 2013, 10:24 pm

updated duration / cooldown.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 21st 2013, 8:19 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 1st 2013, 3:45 am

New Toys for Ellie! will add to original once they've been given a look.

Plasma Weapons
Int Allocation: 8

Aircraft Plasma Cannon, 30 shots

Function: Engagement of hardened targets, fortifications.

Description: A self-contained plasma generator that powers cannon-scale plasma weaponry. Magnetized coils generate ionized gases that liquefy, superheat and launch tungsten-alloys at targets at high velocity, capable of destroying proportionally large targets and igniting anything in its immediate vicinity. The Aircraft Plasma Cannon is mounted on Ellie’ personal fighter craft.

Plasma Rifle, 10 Shots

Function: Engagement of Infantry and light vehicles

Decription: An infantry scale weapon that follows the same principles of the plasma cannon. The Plasma rifle is a decidedly destructive, lethal weapon, developed as a final resort against hard targets. Has an effective range similar to assault rifles.

Plasma Grenade

Function: Area of effect damage, removal of obstacles, denying assets.

Description: a throw-away plasma cell that generates a localized plasma detonation.

Nanotech Battlesuit
Allocation: int 8

Functionalities: The visor mode provides multiple visions modes- infrared, night vision, electronic and binocular. The visor may also integrate with her Hacker glasses.

The suit also assists the wearer to be conscious and ambulatory in the event of debilitating injury, administering appropriate doses of adrenaline, pain killers and coagulants to maximize survivability to the wearer.

The suit features an advanced cloaking device, for a maximum of 4 turns, with same cooldown.
The suit features a multi-function ability enhancer that boosts a specific attribute for a limited amount of time, enabling the wearer to perform superhuman feats. +2 str, spd or dur, for a maximum of 4 turns, with an equal cooldown. The enhancer borrows energy from the same source as the cloak, and thus cloaking cannot be enabled when on cooldown, and vice versa.

Descrption: Ellie combines principles of Biomechanics and nanoengineering, the study of meta-gene enhanced musculature and a deep understanding of human physiology to produce a personalized, cutting edge powered suit of synthetic, self-repairing nano-fiber, fuelled by micro-fusion cell technology. With the amount of nanofiber used in its construction alone, the suit exceeds 1 billion dollars to construct.

The suit combines many features of her original spysuit, including being unobtrusive enough to be worn under clothing, but does add some bulk to her small frame. This replaces her spy suit.

The Mega Power Fists:
Allocation: int 7

Function: grants Ellie empowered hand-to-hand attacks and defense. Fusion cells power a maximum of six attacks before reloading. Alternatively, the power field absorbs and dissipates kinetic energy, allowing Ellie to defend against deadly, targeted attacks, making her susceptible to AoE. Dissipating kinetic energy consumes twice as much fuel cell power.

Description: With her previous bad experiences with being disarmed, Ellie has developed a power fist combat assistance system which greatly enhances her ability to deal with hardened threats. Its energy field creates shocks and amplifies kinetic energy, or dissipates attacks.

“Shinobi” Special Ops Strato Craft
Int Allocation: 7

Function: VTOL, Stealth, Supersonic multi-role craft. The craft is capable of reaching any destination on earth in under 4 hours. It is multi-role, capable of reconnaissance, air-to-air combat, bombing and covert insertion. It has a passenger capacity of twelve humans, or six plus their combat equipment... no inflight movie or drinks, sadly.

The craft is capable of entering sub-orbit to achieve phenomenal speeds. It is a registered United States Air Force aircraft.

Description: Ellie develops a personal, hypersonic VTOL-capable stealth craft for use in emergency situations... and show off. The craft is armed with self-powered plasma cannon, interal ports for up to 10 conventional missiles or 4 special payloads, such as Bunker busters or Block Busters. It is driven by a plasma generator.

Last edited by Nekromonga on April 11th 2014, 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac October 1st 2013, 10:10 pm

Ellie Wong's / Red Scorpion's Gear Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 11th 2014, 11:17 pm

Unapproved for cleanup/edit purposes.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 12th 2014, 1:00 am

You can only use 1 plasma weapon per thread

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 16th 2015, 9:18 pm

Unapproved for edits

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top