The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Jeisen's gear I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jeisen's gear I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Jeisen's gear I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Jeisen's gear I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Jeisen's gear I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Jeisen's gear I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Jeisen's gear I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Jeisen's gear I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Jeisen's gear I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Jeisen's gear I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Jeisen's gear I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Jeisen's gear I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Jeisen's gear I_vote_lcapJeisen's gear I_voting_barJeisen's gear I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jeisen's gear

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeisen's gear Empty Jeisen's gear

Post by Jeisen July 17th 2014, 6:22 am

Name: Reavers
Abilities: Twin revolver pistols cobbled together from tech Jeisen managed to steal from a underground research facility in China. It is heavily modified alien tech beyond the comprehension of most humans.  When fired, they release condensed energy that is capable of hurting even the toughest of metahumans. Jeisen can fire long beams or short bullets just by adjusting how long he has his finger on the trigger. They are collapsible into small black rings that fit around Jeisen's wrist, appearing to be a tight fitting wristband.  Jeisen doesn't actually know what powers them exactly, but it seems to not run out of ammunition. It appears to venting some sort of radiation heat that doesn't appear on most imaging.  The reavers can switch between two different firing modes, the pistol form and the sniper rifle form. They both pack the same amount of punch as each other, simply the delivery method has been changed. The guns also can switch to a non lethal firing mode that will incapacitate others.
INT Allocation: 10

Spoiler:

Name: Particle detonator.
Abilities: A small hand held orb the size of a baseball. It, however, packs far more of a punch then it's small size would seem to give. The orb can level buildings with relative ease as it turns the very atoms around it into a bomb. As such, this is one of Jeisen's last resorts to fall back on due to the inherent danger it contains. 2 uses/ 5 cooldown
INT Allocation: 9

Name: Titanium vibroknives.
Abilities: These are a special set of knives that Jeisen borrowed off of an Australian government research department. They vibrate at an extremely high frequency that enables them to cut through most objects. He carries a pack of them stored on his lower back, though one or two are tucked away on his other body parts. Often come with his mark etched in them already. Three knives can be collapsed together to form a sword, though Jeisen rarely does this.
INT Allocation: 8

Name: Advance Recon suit.
Abilities: A layered armor suit design that was borrowed from a Swedish paramilitary company developing advance tech from crashed aliens. They couldn't get the design to work in its entirety, but Jeisen could. Its a dark green armor suit that provides some of the toughest defenses out there, while letting Jeisen hook other enhancements into it. It has been tuned to resonate with Jeisen's lightning form as to phase and teleport with him. It is usually in a small backpack that Jeisen wears, from which it envelops  over him in times of danger. It also provides air supply and is pressure resistant, allowing for travel into outer space and underwater. It draws extra energy off of Jeisen's body to provide a kick in his external defenses or movement speed. As the suit runs on Jeisen's energy partially, it is biometircally locked to him. [+2 stats for 2 total posts duration, once per thread. Must state which stat is boasted.]
INT Allocation: 8
Spoiler:

Name: Bubble shield.
Abilities: One of Jeisen's own inventions, the Bubble shield does exactly as it sounds. It is a small black stick that  creates a large bubble capable of protecting upwards of 5-6 people. It is capable of withstanding blows up to level 7. After the damage surpasses the threshold, it is merely mitigated as best as possible. 3 post cooldown upon being broken.
INT Allocation: 7

Name: Regenerative Medi-gel.
Abilities: A impact resin that resides with in the armor suit (along with a few small packs Jeisen carries out side of the armor) that has amazing restorative properties. It is capable of resorting minor wounds in just over 10 seconds, major wounds in just over a minute, and would be fatal wounds in under five. It is not however, capable of restoring limbs without a full vat soak which can take days. 2 uses/ 5 cooldown

Name: Internal energy kick back system and motor servers.
Abilities: A complicated system of pistons and interlocking gears with the suits frame pour strength into Jeisen's blows. The system redirects the energy of the suit to focal points such as a fist to quickly amplify the power of the blow to unparalleled levels. However, the gears only work for a single moment and cannot sustain any levels of strength beyond Jeisens. So while the suit can kick hard, it cannot push, pull or hold something harder then what Jeisen could normal do.

Name: Drone support
Abilities: 2 combat drones that can hover in the air and open fire on targets. They are a fairly simple design but come equipped with machine guns and small rockets that can pack quite a punch on targets. The cameras in them also  can provide multiple view points for Jeisen when needed..
INT Allocation: 6

Name: Nolan.
Abilities: An A.I program that Jeisen wrote himself. It helps him keep track of the situation while helping perform hostile take overs of other computers. While unusually sarcastic, it provides endlessly useful advice for its creator, such as when to duck. Nolan provides a 360 degree surveillance along with multiple wave length scans and 3D renderings of locations and buildings. It is run through Jeisen's armor, but can be transferred to another computer, if only temporarily. Nolan now comes with his own body of sorts that allows for his own seperate movements. [See his chart]
NT Allocation:6
Spoiler:

Name: Holographical imaging.
Abilities: Multiple tiny orbs about the size of a marble that can create a man sized object that is capable of simulating a single object. It is a capable of producing sound, image, and lifelike movement but it lacks in touch and smell. These are useful distractions that last for 2 uses/ 5 cooldown

Name: Camo Cloak
Abilities: A function of the suit that renders the wearer almost completely invisible to outside viewers. It does this by effectively bending the light around the suit of armor. This does have a draw back however as it does not render the user invisible in smoke clouds as the absence of space would be his outline. 2 uses/ 5 cooldown

Name: Adaptive boots.
Abilities: Specialized footwear of the armor that helps Jeisen maintain mobility. It can gravatise to almost any solid surface to allow Jeisen to walk on it, meaning he could walk and run on walls just like in normal gravity. It also provides underwater movement that lets Jeisen move around, abiet at a slower pace then his normal movements.
INT Allocation: 5

Name: Condenser packs
Abilities: These store all of Jeisen's assorted gear in small convenient packs located on his armor. Nolan can filter through them and pull out whatever Jeisen needs in the moment by bringing it to the forefront of it.

Name: Gravity lifts
Abilities: A small spherical device that can be easily attached to almost any object. It reduces the weight so much that Jeisen can lift the equivalent of a 5 str superhuman for 2 posts per thread. Only works on objects in gravity, 10 meters by 10, and not attached to the ground.  Require players permission to be used on them

Name: Neural up-link data stream.
Abilities: A small device that lets Jeisen directly into a computer system in a mind to computer connection. It lets his vast intelect do that hacking instead of a machine doing it. The device does nothing besides provide the link for Jeisen.

Name: Tracker/ holographic display
Abilities: The tracker is a small black device about the size of a small button that can attach to almost anything with ease. It gives off a signal that is linked to Jeisen's suit. The tracker's path can be shown on a 3-D holographic display so that others outside of Jeisen's suit can see it.

Name: Med Pack
Abilities: A small med pack, located on Jeisen's hip. It features some of the most advance human portable medical equipment for field operations. Unlike Jeisen's medigel pack, it is designed to stabilize a person, rather then get them back into the fight. Includes bandages, anesthetics and narcotics, small amount of surgical equipment, and smile face band aids.
INT Allocation: 4

Name: Grappling hook
Abilities: A small rope fired from Jeisen's wrist that can quickly attact to almost any surface. It hooks in with the suits motors to pull Jeisen up to the spot.

Name: Flash bombs & smoke grenades
Abilities: Simple flash bombs and smoke grenades

Name: Rangers cloak
Abilities: The dark green cloak Jeisen wears is made up of highly unique and adaptable material. Its thick lining renders Jeisen invisible to most scanners such as heat or electrical while also being fairly bullet resistant. It is however, dry washers only.

Name: Advance scanner Optics
Abilities: Within Jeisen's helm, the optics can be quickly shifted through anything from infrared to X-ray scanning to give Jeisen all the information he needs. Its HUD display shows a vast amount of information such as a map of the area, basic analyse of materials and other useful data. It serves primarily as a back up for Nolan's own scanning while also serving to protect Jeisen from harsh stimuli.

Name: Closed system suit
Abilities: With a few modifications, Jeisen has effectively removed all access ports to the suit from the outside. It renders the suit unhackable as there is simply no port to get access into it. Nolan has also received similar modifications.

Last edited by Jeisen on January 11th 2015, 7:35 pm; edited 7 times in total
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Back to top Go down

Jeisen's gear Empty Re: Jeisen's gear

Post by Dissonance July 17th 2014, 6:59 am

Approved!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Illuminati - Freedom is weakness, Freedom... Is an illusion.
Dissonance
Dissonance
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2014-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 18th 2014, 6:26 pm

Unapproved.

Items that increase stats should not give permanent additions to stats unless it completes the users base grid of 30 points.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Jeisen's gear JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury July 18th 2014, 8:21 pm

boast all the stats
Re-approved until stated otherwise

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I am not a hero nor a villain I am simply a man prepared to do what is necessary to make sure no one goes without a family."

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei October 3rd 2014, 2:08 pm

Moved for edits

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss October 3rd 2014, 2:39 pm

All of those items with cooldowns are now just one use per thread.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Jeisen's gear D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss October 3rd 2014, 5:34 pm

Approved

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Jeisen's gear D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei October 8th 2014, 10:58 pm

Moved upon request.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei October 10th 2014, 2:42 pm

Approved

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei January 11th 2015, 6:36 pm

Unapproved for edits.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei January 11th 2015, 7:35 pm

Approved. Jeisen is still a dork though.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down